CAG/PS3 Red Faction: Guerrilla Night [Thursdays @ 10pm EST]

holy ankle grabber batman! :O that freakin sucks.

edit: oops i dont think my post was very clear. i should have prefaced by mentioning this wasnt a response to clockwork's horrid bandwidth. i was simply explaining the favorite position, current facial expression, and current action of DDs mom right now.

[quote name='clockwork-zombie']
1316679343.png

Looks like I should host with this connection. It also costs $50 and the only alternative is dial-up which you can still get here.[/QUOTE]
I think we know why anything over 3 people fucks up your voip.

[quote name='AllahBomber']holy ankle grabber batman! :O that freakin sucks.

edit: oops i dont think my post was very clear. i should have prefaced by mentioning this wasnt a response to clockwork's horrid bandwidth. i was simply explaining the current position, facial expression, and action of DDs mom right now.[/QUOTE]

:grouphug:

edit: oops i dont think my post was very clear. i should have prefaced by mentioning this wasnt a response of good will towards allahbomber. i was simply giving example of what allahbomber's mom is currently at the center of.

[quote name='mguiddy']
:grouphug:

edit: oops i dont think my post was very clear. i should have prefaced by mentioning this wasnt a response of good will towards allahbomber. i was simply giving example of what allahbomber's mom is currently at the center of.[/QUOTE]

hahahahahaha touche mother fu*ker!

Thanks clockwork! I don't feel so bad now :lol:

1316709715.png

But yeah, i still feel bad. That's what I get for living in the boonies. Local rep told me that 7/3 would be available in the area but the end of summer. I Not holding my breath.

[quote name='mguiddy']:D
So... Crysis 2 tonight?[/QUOTE]
duh. the question is, are we delaying bfbc2 to tuesday and playing cry2 all the way through the double xp, or not?

[quote name='mguiddy']Cause no one buys it.
The Wii/WiiFit is the bestest thing evar!![/QUOTE]
trying to do any sort of workout with that thing is garbage.

[quote name='AllahBomber']trying to do any sort of workout with that thing is garbage.[/QUOTE]

Ah c'mon! Don't knock it, it's great motivation to get up and do some exercising. :)
Besides, you wouldn't really know unless you've tried it... ;)

I think he was talking about Wii Fit....

Hangin' with the wife, so no Crysis 2 for me tonight, but if she passes out and people are still playing, I'll hop on.

[quote name='bornrunnin31']Just because everyone else is doing it.

My cellphone:[/QUOTE]

Whoah! Did you upgrade your cellphone? I remember at PAX that you were still defiantly rocking the Motorola Razor.

[quote name='freakyzeeky']Ah c'mon! Don't knock it, it's great motivation to get up and do some exercising. :)
Besides, you wouldn't really know unless you've tried it... ;)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mkernan']I think he was talking about Wii Fit....[/QUOTE]
yup wii fit :p

[quote name='bmachine']Whoah! Did you upgrade your cellphone? I remember at PAX that you were still defiantly rocking the Motorola Razor.[/QUOTE]
if i reckon proper, he done got his self one o' them newfangled thunderbolts. such as that i retain as well.

>_>

That's 5 hours of non-stop FPS gaming... :O
I think... I need to hear some music or something before I pass out for the night, otherwise I'll be hearing explosions, shootings, and grunts in my dreams. X_X

[quote name='bmachine']Whoah! Did you upgrade your cellphone? I remember at PAX that you were still defiantly rocking the Motorola Razor.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='AllahBomber']

if i reckon proper, he done got his self one o' them newfangled thunderbolts. such as that i retain as well.[/QUOTE]

Yup. Was waiting for the long delayed Thunderbolt. Had to rock the Razr for a few weeks because my other phone died.

i dont see any image

edit: ahh i got the link. this must be what zen was talking about when he said something about skin as smooth as a fifteen year old's and then i was like "ohh yeahhh!!... oh wait." hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got the original + DLC episodes, which can play online with people using the Episodes disc as far as I know. However, I'm going out of town tomorrow (probably won't be around to play Thursday). I am bringing my PS3 with me though, so I might be able to hop on for something at some point.

Armageddon == sub $20 game for me. Maybe a little more if I have a coupon that's running out... and my backlog is cleared... and the store doesn't have any PSN cards.

Wow, Joystiq. Most pretentious review intro ever????????

I thought the review was kind of harsh but I definitely agree about the destruction feeling kind of lackluster this time. It's just not as fun to destroy a bunch of tiny buildings underground, and it never felt as integral to the gameplay as it did in Guerrilla. It seemed like structures were mainly there so you'd have ammo for the magnet gun.

Still... Them Banshees is fun to shoot. :twoguns:

I'll prolly pick up Armageddon once I beat Guerrilla which prolly wont be for awhile because I'm having way too much fun.

I'd be down. Who else has it who isn't in Hawaii? Is SweetSweet gone today or tomorrow? Or we could all just play 10 separate games. OK, sounds like a plan.

I'm here, I have it. However, since its my anniversary, I'm gonna watch tv with the 'ol ball and chain. If you get a game going, and then she goes to bed, and I see people are still on.... then I'll join.

[quote name='metaly']Didn't kube say he was in Hawaii? Or maybe that means he's not in Hawaii.[/QUOTE]
Only thing I ever hear kube say is "fuck fuck fuck grumble grumble DAMN CAT!!!!"

[quote name='metaly']Who's got Episodes from Liberty City? I think we need a GTA4 reunion night.[/QUOTE]
I do, I do. Can I play?;)

Seriously though, all I ever play is Episodes and glitch under the map with choppers. It'd be nice to play some tdm/dm/races sometime.:D

well we got u2, bfbc2, or gettin our drop on. who has the vietnam addon for bc2? could play that.

also, think i might have asked this b4 but, did i do a burnout paradise island share with any GFBers?

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back