CAG/PS3 Red Faction: Guerrilla Night [Thursdays @ 10pm EST]

funny-gifs-cats-are-magic.gif

Well, none of us ever play games anymore... Some people off running an incredibly successful and profitable video gaming podcast (so successful they don't even have to play video games to make it!), some choose to just watch soccer, some are canadian, others just attend gaming conventions 10 times a year instead, some need to give me ammo, and others are that douchebag up there-^.  Now, the moment everyone has been waiting for: I have wiped and am selling my PS3. Now, finally, you all can go play RFG without me around! Enjoy the new era!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmmmmm

Soooo RFG Thursday at 7P/10E anyone?
wait the severs are still up ? throught they were gone , im on PS4 alot these days but i still have my PS3 and would be down to play this and quite a few other games , send me a friend request if your intrested

also you should use timeanddatedotcom if you are wanting to set up game times - bascily you put in a date and for everyone who clicks the link it tells them how many hours till said event in there own time :)

Mikezilla2 -

I am so sorry. You've wandered into a very long running in-joke.

[attachment=12515:leaves.jpg]

I'm sure you're a great person, and fun to game with, but alas, it was just the wind all along.

heh , i should have konwn given alot of the other posts looked somewhat like a deriled thread  anywho if thats the case whats everyone playing these days ( please dont say destiny :shame: )

Wow the PS4/PS3 forum doesn't move like it used to. This thread was still on the first page! My PS3 HDD died. Bleh. Getting a new one. Wonder if matchmaking will work at all for RFG once I fire it up?

bread's done
Back