CAG/PS3 Red Faction: Guerrilla Night [Thursdays @ 10pm EST]

My PS3 is still doing its data transfer thing and it's taking FOREVER. It's at 98% but I'm not optimistic that it will actually be done in the next 30 minutes.

If you see me playing Battlefield 3, don't let it fool you - I'm just playing the campaign. I'll play whatever the general consensus ends up being.

[quote name='bmachine']No, it's not.[/QUOTE]
You're right... it was BF3 overnight. You know... since we played until 4am...
Sounded better in my head.

[quote name='bmachine']If anyone finds themselves in a Walmart on Black Friday and wants to grab a $28 copy of BF3 for me, I'd be eternally grateful.[/QUOTE]

I've had decent luck getting Walmart's BF deals on their website.

[quote name='MisterBee']Anytime you guys want to play at normal east coast times let me know...[/QUOTE]
play almost everyday at normal east coast times. we just play a long time is all..

[quote name='AllahBomber']play almost everyday at normal east coast times. we just play a long time is all..[/QUOTE]

I was around on thursday until 1030 eastern and no one was on playing anything but bastardized 3, I mean battlefield 3 ;)

Anybody playing anything tonight? Uncharted 3 (w/ new & improved aiming)? Battlefield 3? Modern Combat: Domination? Anything else?

I think I've got some patching to do for U3 and BF3. Also I heard they released a patch for Modern Combat that enables quicker hit & runs.

Also I guess FW 4.00.

Man, ever since CAG was blocked at work, I don't really check as often since I have to use my laptop so as to access my proxy. I have to admit surprise this is still on the front page.

It's only on the front page because we bandied around the idea of playing something on thursday and then never actually played anything.

[quote name='kube00']so who wants to play Bionic Commando tomorrow night?[/QUOTE]
This is why we don't play games anymore.

I have opened my A4O but only played half a level.

Here's a thought, maybe we should hook up for a few nights of RFG?

Last edited by a moderator:
m8Ifi.jpg

[quote name='mkernan']I thought he was just saying "hey".[/QUOTE]

Ah, OK...I thought it was meant to be a commentary on how desolate this place had become.

bread's done
Back