CAG/PS3 Red Faction: Guerrilla Night [Thursdays @ 10pm EST]

[quote name='metaly']I'm busy tonight but I'll play something tomorrow for sure.[/QUOTE]

Thanks metaly. Between your message and DD actually playing something online I realized it was actually Wednesday not Thursday.

I won't be having mushrooms for breakfast again.

/facepalm

Got bionic commando, I may be able to play tonight

BTW are we ever going to play Crysis 2 again or should I send it off to Goozex?

I had already fled, I could sense you were on your way.

Crysis 2 was fun, I'm hanging on to my copy for the occasional online romp.

P.S. We still need to play Bionic Commando though.

P.P.S. I just got an AssCreedRev beta invite.

[quote name='AllahBomber']thats some scary shiz[/QUOTE]
True that... randy actually correctly inserted an image in his post. :whistle2:#

[quote name='mguiddy']True that... randy actually correctly inserted an image in his post. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

It's a hotlink, too! I'm impressed that it actually showed up.

[quote name='kube00']Anyone pick up dead island?[/QUOTE]
not me.

DD83 we doing WKC or BC2 tonight? I don't remember when the night changeover was supposed to happen. Also in news, TRW will be late either way.

The Ass-Creed Revelations beta isn't doing much to sell me on the game. There are still people running all over the place and camping on rooftops. Also I'm sort of amused/annoyed that I thought attackers were too strong in ACB, but now defenders can apparently just walk up to their assassin and stun them while they're minding their own business. Really frustrating.

With that said, I wouldn't mind getting some private games in over the weekend if there are enough people around. It's open to everyone until sometime Sunday.

[quote name='mguiddy']I'm still waiting to play AC:B somemore.[/QUOTE]

With my new PS3, no longer shall horrible image tearing and freezing burden me. I can play this!

Oh Assassin's Creed MP, I had to play you to remember why I don't play you: Ya'll is dicks.

So later we beat the All4One Beta levels and then I ran over a guy with a boat in BFBC2 and all was well.

[quote name='zenprime']Oh Assassin's Creed MP, I had to play you to remember why I don't play you: Ya'll is dicks.
[/QUOTE]
Despite the rage inducing "WTF HAX, How did he know it's me?!?!" moments, I still like AC MP and still want to play it.:lol:

I'm playing Deus Ex HR again (adaptive) and I've noticed something, I'm easily mid game and I have on average 6 spare Praxis points, plus overflowing with cash, (I'm up to about 40k).

Spoilers ahoy off the port bow!
All you really need to augment is hacking, stealth in hacking, CASIE mod, arm strength, equipment space and the multiple take down mod. The icarus landing system is nice, and I always get it, but it's because falling is sometimes quicker then walking or climbing. There is one part in the TYM building where stealth helps(server room access), but I solved it by throwing gas canisters in the general direction and knocking everyone out.

All the weapons you need are the 10 mil, Revolver and gun turret. 10 mil with silencer can take care of pretty much anything in your way. Revolver with grenade bullets is for anything else. It's good for one-shot-ing packed groups of mooks or two-shot-ing heavies. Hacking plus arm strength means you can carry the turret around. I cleared the Omega Ranch by basically carting about one turret and letting it do all my killing. I was even able to get it into the boss fight with Namir and it was a small nuisance for him that gave me a bit of breathing space. (He took cover behind a wall and I lasered with to death) I'm kinda sad the rifle and machine pistol are so underpowered. Even the homing mod doesn't make them all that effective.

All the extra equipment space is for carrying in out weapons and ammo to sell.

I hack everything in sight. Including alarm panels. I have 30+ stop and 40+ nukes. It's kinda funny how if you have better hacking augs, stop and nuke just about rain from the sky, but are no longer needed as much.

Still lots of fun though. If I ever do a no kill run, that might be hard. But fun. Finally an excuse to carry and use the Stun, tranq, and PEPS.

i pretty much did a no kill run. its not hard, just more time consuming. beat it yesterday. i would have done a complete no kill run but i killed some people at the beginning before i knew that trophy existed. great game tho.

my favorite boss battle was:
the muscle looking guy (second to last boss). when the battle first starts, he has that wall behind him and that center divider in front. so all i did was strafe left and right to either side of that divider throwing frag mines. he was pretty much trapped so i killed him with like 3-4 mines without a scratch to myself hahaha. i also took the new bio-chip so i was impaired.. LAWLS on him!

This takes me back:

TNupA.jpg

Not sure if you guys would be into getting together for an MMO night or not, but Gamestop pennied out the PS3 and PC versions of DC Universe Online. BOTH the Collectors Edition(with the Batman statue
and that crappy paper sleeve for a "game case":puke:
) and the vanilla editions have pennied there, so if you're in the area of a GS store and see one of those on the shelf take it up to the register .;)

Mind you, the game IS going F2P sometime in October supposedly, so those copies of the game would end up being coasters after that point anyway.

bread's done
Back