CAG/PS3 Red Faction: Guerrilla Night [Thursdays @ 10pm EST]

[quote name='kube00']Is that like Big Ass Chains?[/QUOTE]

That's what she said.

Also, what Matt said. Closest one is in the local Walmart and tiny, and then the nearest one after than is in Ohio.
That's a joke.

Unsurprisingly, U3 was a lot of fun! Still trying to get a handle on some of the new mechanics and options. Goddamn this game has a fuck-ton of menus.

More tonight? Unless Kube will be around and wants to play some RAGE co-op?

Sorry for wife-bombing that last match I played (and for throwing up all over Twitter). If nothing else, at least we learned that in the game's current state, bringing in a split-screen player has the tendency to boot one of the party members out of the game. Oh dude, I just remembered - theater mode.... I need to get in there and watch my wife's pitiful attempt at playing.

But yeah, U3 was fun. Still needs a 'mute all not in your party' button though. Also, I think I might have picked up a duplicate treasure, so if you're Facebook friends with me, keep an eye out for something U3-related to pop up in the FB news feed. If I understand correctly, I can basically discard the treasure, converting it into free cash for the first FB friend that clicks the link or something like that. About to go home for lunch, so maybe I'll fire it up and try to figure that out.

I kinda doubt I'll be around to play tonight, but if I am, I'll see if anybody's playing U3.

In response to what I mentioned on Twitter. Im letting these games go.
Saboteur its sealed! RE5, Fallout New Vegas, and Rage for ps3. Either here, CL, or Goozex.

Let me know

Watching the lastest BF3 multiplayer trailer, man next week is so close! Cannot wait for the inevitable CAG crusade where everyone starts jumping online and we've got a team full of CAGs just rollin'.

That shot of the guys running towards the cliff for a base jump with the helos overhead.. oh yeah. Gonna be doing something stupid.

should be a jammed packed couple of gaming weeks i would think. especially when we'll have to split into u3! exciting times!

after watching the new mp trailer myself, i forsee: (depending on where the enemy spawns) rpg aerial bombardment after jumping off that cliff :D, awesome teamwork opportunities when we have enough of us around, possible aggravating team games when there arent many of us around/have crappy teammates.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kube00']In response to what I mentioned on Twitter. Im letting these games go.
Saboteur its sealed! RE5, Fallout New Vegas, and Rage for ps3. Either here, CL, or Goozex.

Let me know[/QUOTE]
GODS MAN!!!
Crack open Saboteur, quite possibly my favorite single player experience this gen.

If I didn't have so many games (and it didn't have an "online pass") I'd ask about rage.:lol:

I'll chime in on Saboteur, as well: it's a ton of fun and you should definitely play it.

Did anyone else pick up All 4 One this week? I need some co-op buddies.

Have R&C. Haven't touched it yet.

Same with Batman. Yeah my bad.

And Amazon just went and did the $20 credit on BF3. How many you GFBuddies getting it?

Woooooooooo!! :lol:

[quote name='bmachine']

Did anyone else pick up All 4 One this week? I need some co-op buddies.[/QUOTE]

I'll be getting it at some point soonish. Was going to get it this weekend, but the BF3 deal happened. >.>

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='AllahBomber']nice. its gonna be a wonderfully lag free but bug filled tuesday![/QUOTE]

fixed for master race ;)

already got the amd drivers installed just waiting for my copy to ship from amazon

[quote name='MisterBee']fixed for master race ;)

already got the amd drivers installed just waiting for my copy to ship from amazon[/QUOTE]
Enjoy playing with yourself.

that must be expensive. bubbles must not be easily satisfied

also, see my sig, just passed up Allahbomber's psn trophy count. even tho less good trophies and more crappy trophies. probably because i started getting even more cheap and quick-selling my games instead on platting.

[quote name='mguiddy']But it's Battlefield 3 night.[/QUOTE]

For you guys, it's always Battlefield 3 night. :lol:

[quote name='mkernan']I'd play either one.[/QUOTE]

Same here. :)

So I finally got around to trying the Multi on this game (RF:G). I could not get into a match and gave up after 10 minutes of waiting. Do not know how I will ever get those 250wins trophy. Or any of the other kill related trophies. I do not have the DLC so that may be why. Is anyone still playing this oldie?

Going to attempt picking up BF3 or MW3 depending on which deal I can get.

Yeah, I that the RF:G multiplayer ship has sailed. We used to have a tough time finding public matches and we haven't even played it as a group in months. With BF3 and U3 out, I don't know if we will anytime soon either.

[quote name='freakyzeeky']For you guys, it's always Battlefield 3 night. :lol: [/QUOTE]
thats true. and we can always play bf3 afterwards DD, cause you know most people arent gonna stay up late playin uc3

bread's done
Back