CAG/PS3 Red Faction: Guerrilla Night [Thursdays @ 10pm EST]

You guys could always play some GTA. ;) I'm down for blowing up some choppers and using the exploding car glitch for fun and kills. Exploding car glitch=taking a car full throttle off a high ledge n bailing out n getting it to hit the ground on anything but it's wheels=KA-BOOM.

LOL, I was in the middle of the final boss of WKC2. Then I saw Bubbles said he couldn't play. Then I saw you were playing BF3, so I tried to join but my system froze. Came back you weren't in game anymore so I went to sleep.

I had BF3 in for a hot second before my blanket attacked me again. Later I played some more WKC2 before heading to bed.

About how long was WKC2? Longer or shorter then WKC1?

[quote name='zenprime']I had BF3 in for a hot second before my blanket attacked me again. Later I played some more WKC2 before heading to bed.

About how long was WKC2? Longer or shorter then WKC1?[/QUOTE]
My timer is about 35 hours... so it'd be about 30ish after you subtract the time we spent sitting around playing online.

Considering I did all the errands, except for a few where I don't have the required items (about 6 total), that makes it shorter than the first.

Also, I didn't explore as much as I did in the first, since much of the locations are the same and the chests didn't repopulate.

orth7.gif

It's been a month since the last post in our award-winning thread so I figured I'd give it a bump.

Who's picking up Starhawk this Tuesday?

You know whats sad? The sequel to Warhawk came out today, and we should all be super excited to be getting back together on that with a whole bunch of people and having tons of crazy times, just like in the original 5 years ago. This upsets me greatly. I even contemplated all caps to show my anger and disappointment!

Its not the same without SoCal sniping, Zenprime flying through the air destroying everything in a hawk, freeky in the air too, DD83 and Metaly rolling in a tank, etc. I dont find Starhawk to be nearly as fun as Warhawk, maybe ill get it @ $20 to join you guys

What about Starhawk makes it less enjoyable for you than Warhawk? Just curious, cuz this super drunk and/or stoned dude we played with last night was saying the same thing. He wasn't very good at articulating his thoughts though.

[quote name='kube00']So who still has GTA IV or Episodes from Liberty City?[/QUOTE]
You mean aside from me, who has been trying to invite you the last couple of nights when I saw you playing it?:D I keep forgetting though that I'm persona non grata.:roll:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']You mean aside from me, who has been trying to invite you the last couple of nights when I saw you playing it?:D I keep forgetting though that I'm persona non grata.:roll:[/QUOTE]
It's kube... he was probably actually yelling at his cat or pulling a stump for his wife.

[quote name='mguiddy']It's kube... he was probably actually yelling at his cat or pulling a stump for his wife.[/QUOTE]
:lol: Nah. He did say he wouldn't be on for much longer, then I think he proceeded to stay on for another hour and a half.:whistle2:# It's ok though, as I still only play free mode most nights. That is, unless a buddy of mine from PSN wants to make a 'collection' and then we spend the better part of an hour or more grabbing various vehicles and parking them at a remote spot where a buddy of his sits so they won't disappear. Then he snaps a pic of them all together and we then try to collect different vehicles.

Only other game I think I've been playing lately on there is Turf War, which is pretty fun when you have players who are actively playing and not just skulking with a sniper rifle/RPG waiting to shoot you dead.:whistle2:#

I keep my copy in a lockbox for safekeeping along with Warhawk in the off-chance we ever get to play them again... Lockbox is thick with dust, though. >.>

You guys should definitely try Dead Islands' online co-op. Although it's buggy and freezes your PS3 about once every 2 hours or so. So far I've made it about 6-8 hours in with another fellow CAG and while it's definitely fun when it works right the framerate drops and freezing are a major league pain in the fuckin' ass.:roll:

bread's done
Back