CAG/PS3 Red Faction: Guerrilla Night [Thursdays @ 10pm EST]

[quote name='StrandedBrit']What up Jose![/QUOTE]
hola what i can do for you?

on a side note, im ready to mw2 whenever. someone post when youre gettin on

[quote name='mguiddy']So your name is Robert Smith?[/QUOTE]

Robert Smith, frontman of the legendary 80's-90's goth-rock band The Cure?

[quote name='AllahBomber']My name Jose Jimenez[/QUOTE]

I thought your name was Josh, cracka'.

[quote name='AllahBomber']on a side note, im ready to mw2 whenever. someone post when youre gettin on[/QUOTE]

I'll hop on as soon as I get home, around 10-10:30 or so. I've never even played the game before so I'd prefer we start off in a private game.

Oh man... I played single player (and some wrecking crew) for the first time in months and I forgot at how much I hated the way they end transporter missions... :bomb:

Bump for game night, remember it starts at 9 EST tonight! If we have only 5-6 people to start, we'll just roll pubs until more people arrive. See you there!

:whee:
I usually don't like pubs, but I checked my stats, I have 93 wins out of 116 plays of pub games. :lol: Go gay fish!

But I play with fish. I didn't say "Go gay fish brigade, of whom I am a member!" I just said "Go gay fish" since you guys carry me to victory.

[quote name='mguiddy']:whee:
I usually don't like pubs, but I checked my stats, I have 93 wins out of 116 plays of pub games. :lol: Go gay fish![/QUOTE]

I remember back when Metaly and I were running pub games 25/8 during the summer, we didn't have such a great win/loss ratio, but man it is nice to finally be a part of "that" team. You know of what I speak.

The team that dominates 95% of their games. But you already knew that so why are you clicking the spoiler button?

[quote name='Dasflikko']
The team that dominates 95% of their games. But you already knew that so why are you clicking the spoiler button?
[/QUOTE]
But i got you back!

[quote name='AllahBomber']didn't really see anyone start up MW2 yesterday :(

ah well, rfg will make up for it[/QUOTE]

That's because Modern Warfare 2 SUCKS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not really.

[quote name='AllahBomber']didn't really see anyone start up MW2 yesterday :(

ah well, rfg will make up for it[/QUOTE]

I fired it up last night around 10:15 EST and waited but no one else was on. After 10 minutes I decided to play Assassin's Creed 2 instead.

[quote name='bmachine']I fired it up last night around 10:15 EST and waited but no one else was on. After 10 minutes I decided to play Assassin's Creed 2 instead.[/QUOTE]
gah! musta missed that period you were on mw2, saw you on ac2 tho. need to somehow get a group of people locked in to play.

[quote name='MisterBee']I probably won't be on until after the clan match at 10pm[/QUOTE]

Based on the ratings of the clan were facing, I will be playing red faction at like 10:02, because those guys aren't showing up.

i just got this game as a present and man, the single player is a lot of fun. I want to start playing multiplayer but I have been enjoying the campaign so much.

[quote name='metaly']Good games tonight. All the ostriches running around in that Bagman game was pretty surreal. :whee:

Also... 30% off sale on downloadable Battlefield 2142! Cheaper than retail.[/QUOTE]

Haha man, that bagman game was awesome. It is too bad Allah decided to CROSS THE CHEESE BARRIER and force us to one up his tactics (nice job Zen).

[quote name='Dasflikko']It is too bad Allah decided to CROSS THE CHEESE BARRIER and force us to one up his tactics (nice job Zen).[/QUOTE]

PFFF told ya i was discussin it with teammates for like 5 sec and was gonna come down cause it was cheeseball, then died, then zen happened.

[quote name='MisterBee']Yes it is cheaper than retail, I'll have to think about it, sale goes until November 30th. Will this game make it easier to squad up and stay on the same team?[/QUOTE]

Nope. :) Although it's at least easier to get onto the same server with the revolutionary in-game friends list.

I'll have to get on this week and see if there are a lot of people still playing.

[quote name='metaly']Nope. :) Although it's at least easier to get onto the same server with the revolutionary in-game friends list.

I'll have to get on this week and see if there are a lot of people still playing.[/QUOTE]

Do it. I'll play if we get a squad going again.

I think we may have a front-runner as the successor to the line of GTA4 then RF:G CAG nights:
Mercs. Inc! http://vimeo.com/7601853
The article says canceled, but then EA released a press release saying it's real and in development. So you take the style of MP from GTA4 and mash it with RF destruction, and this is what comes out.

I couldn't find a picture of a roast ostrich so this will have to do:
ostrich1.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving!

[quote name='MisterBee']So did you get your ps3 replaced finally x3?[/QUOTE]
Yes he did. He's an owner of a brand new Slim. :lol:

[quote name='MisterBee']So did you get your ps3 replaced finally x3?[/QUOTE]

what he said ->

[quote name='mguiddy']Yes he did. He's an owner of a brand new Slim. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Hopefully all of our american (and non-american) friends are unsatisfied being stuffed with turkey (or the vegetarian equivalent). Now get stuffed with ostrich! Tonight! 8pm EST! Be there or be square []

[quote name='MisterBee']Well I need to hit people after wasting 2 hours of my life watching gi joe the rise of cobra...[/QUOTE]

That movie is a classic, how dare you!

[quote name='MisterBee']Well I need to hit people after wasting 2 hours of my life watching gi joe the rise of cobra...[/QUOTE]

I forgot I saw that movie. Hell I forgot it came out. Sometimes the brain blocks things out to sustain proper mental health afterall.

[quote name='bornrunnin31']That movie is a classic, how dare you![/QUOTE]

You have horrible taste in movies. Just thought you should know.
Enjoy 2012, Transylmania and Old Dogs, you fucking heathen.

[quote name='mguiddy']Whoa... 8pm Eastern... Damn flik, why don't we just start now?[/QUOTE]

I think he's trying to shave an hour off each week. Eventually we'll all be playing on Sundays. ;)

bread's done
Back