CAG/PS3 Red Faction: Guerrilla Night [Thursdays @ 10pm EST]

[quote name='bmachine']I'll be home on Weds night after 10pm EST...[/QUOTE]

Actually, that was a lie. Or an exaggeration, at the very least.

I was home. I played some God of War 2, cooked dinner, fell asleep on the couch, woke up for Conan, and then fell asleep on the couch again. :drool:

[quote name='metaly']Have I ever actually played Mario Kart with any of you guys, or is it still just a running gag?[/QUOTE]

I have you and DD on my Friend's List, I think, but I'm pretty sure we've never actually played the game together.

[quote name='Dasflikko']Game tonight????? I think it has been about 56 years since I played anything with you cats. I hope to break that streak tonight.[/QUOTE]

It HAS been a long time! You need to play RDR Zombies with us...I think you'd really dig it!

[quote name='Dasflikko']Also this is quite possibly the best thing ever:[/QUOTE]

That's awesome! I'm not really even a MegaMan fan and I want that on a shirt.

[quote name='bmachine']woke up for Conan[/QUOTE]
he beat leno his opening night, thats funny :p. i know the ratings wont stay there, but i hope enough watch to keep him around.

Just read that Dragon Quest IX is going to be $17 at Target on the Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving.

Everyone should get it and share in the obsession!

[quote name='bmachine']Just read that Dragon Quest IX is going to be $17 at Target on the Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving.

Everyone should get it and share in the obsession![/QUOTE]

Don't forget it has imaginary multiplayer for up to 4 people!

I'm hanging out at home tonight if anyone's interested in playing some RDR, Uncharted, Lost Planet 2, or some other game we always say that we should play and never do.

I'll be hit or miss tonight. My wife usually has REALLY long phone calls with her sister on Thursdays while I'm playing RFG, but her sister was busy last night. So, in the off chance that she's gabbin' it up tonight, I'll be up for playing. Otherwise, I guess I'll just have to be a good husband and actually like, hang out with her and stuff.

Yea Ive got to spend time with the wife, but if I can squeeze some early gaming in I'd love to kill some RDR zombies or play some Uncharted 2

I'm up for Uncharted and/or Mario Kart.

Is it just me, Randy and SweetSweet with Split/Second? Maybe we can finally play that some night next week. Also Lost Planet 2. And Ass Brothers!

Definitely need to play some Ass Brothers next week. I'm hoping my impressions of the beta don't carry over to the finished product. This new trailer has me excited for the campaign.

I need to finish God of War II before then.

I'll be on PSN at 10pm EST. Let's play something!

Anyone interested in the new Apache: Air Assault game? It has coop and was curious.
I haven't tried the demo yet but not that long ago I was complaining about there not being a new "Desert Strike" type game in a long time and it seems like it would fit.

And no U2 for me... should be playing Killzone 3 with zen but my dumb ass didn't start the download this morning. :lol:
Not to mention I don't have it anymore.

I highly recommend that Uncharted Siege pack to any who don't have it. Siege is pretty fun, but the two maps it comes with are amazing, especially if you like climbing all over things. We had a great sniper shootout on Highrise.

Seconded. The two maps that Metaly and I checked out after everyone else logged off were incredible. Lots of verticality and tons of sneaky little hidey-holes.

We should definitely play this more often.

[quote name='mkernan']Good games everybody.

@metaly - This is Auditorium. It'll be this, but you know, on your TV, with Move support.

http://www.playauditorium.com/[/QUOTE]

[quote name='metaly']That was pretty cool, sort of like Electroplankton but an actual game. I imagine it will look (and sound) amazing on a TV rather than all blurry on my computer monitor.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bmachine']That was awesome. I just lost 45 minutes of my day. ;)

That's being adapted into a Move game?[/QUOTE]

Just FYI, Auditorium HD hits PSN on the 23rd for $10:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/11/15/auditorium-streaming-to-psn-november-23/

[quote name='MisterBee']We need to quest tonight so I can discuss last weeks psych with dd[/QUOTE]

This is why we're the best gaming group EVER.

No gaming for me tonight, unfortunately. Tomorrow's devoted to Ass Brothers and Wednesday I'll be away.

Can I convince some of you to play UC2 on Thursday instead of RFG?

It just occurred to me that I might not be playing Ass Bros. until later this week. I can't remember what shipping option I picked from Gamestop, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't anywhere close to overnight/release day. :whistle2:k I might take the opportunity to power through Enslaved instead. Or Uncharted, depending on what people are doing.

I could also be persuaded to play Uncharted on Thursday.

I won't be an Ass Brother until Friday since I opted for the free shipping option from Amazon. Not sure if I can play it until next week though since I will be busy this weekend.

I'd be down for UC2 on Thursday though. Unfortunely I kind of got bored of RFG pretty quickly last week so I definitely wouldn't be opposed to making Thursday a rotating game night or something.... just saying!

Now I just need to quickly finish up Splinter Cell Conviction, Peter Molyneux's latest earth shattering masterpiece (and it does the dishes too!) and I can move on to Ass Bros. Enslaved will probably stay in the wrap for while now.....

To "you know who you are"... probably would've been faster to type zen/random/mrb... :/
I'll just be getting home around 9:30-10 tonight, so I may be a little late for WKC.

[quote name='mguiddy']To "you know who you are"... probably would've been faster to type zen/random/mrb... :/[/QUOTE]
And yet you typed both. Ok, I'll be on at reg time running IDK something....

[quote name='mguiddy']To "you know who you are"... probably would've been faster to type zen/random/mrb... :/
I'll just be getting home around 9:30-10 tonight, so I may be a little late for WKC.[/QUOTE]
I may re-birth then and use that time to level back up

bread's done
Back