CAG/PS3 Red Faction: Guerrilla Night [Thursdays @ 10pm EST]

[quote name='Dasflikko']Penguins can go to hell!!!!

(The ones from Pittsburgh)

(that play hockey)

(the NHL team......)[/QUOTE]
WHOOO
:booty:
(from ~40miles outside of Pittsburgh)

(though I like hockey I haven't watched it in a while)

(but I'm assuming they won a game against flik's team)

[quote name='Dasflikko']Penguins can go to hell!!!!
[/QUOTE]

sad_penguin.jpg

Just going to play BC2 or KZ3 tonight, since I don't feel like loading any more junk on my mother's PS3 or waiting for long ass downloads over wifi. She only has an 80gb drive IIRC.

Soooo... Anyone playing RFG tonight? I was going to get on at the usual time to send invites and play a couple rounds, but then I was going to switch to Uncharted.

Also there's that RFG community event in a couple weeks. Maybe if we move RFG night to Friday for that week, OneLetter will actually show up. ;)

We thought you all were playing U2 tonight. MrB said he was gonna do Black Ops or something on PC.
I might do BC2 or Killzone 3 with zen...

I'm totally down for some worms Sat at 9 though.

You guys are such alarmists... I figured it would just be me and SweetSweet missing from RFG night. That still leaves plenty of people.

Anyway... Not sure if I'll be around Saturday night, but if I am I'll be playing some Worms. :)

[quote name='metaly']Soooo... Anyone playing RFG tonight? I was going to get on at the usual time to send invites and play a couple rounds, but then I was going to switch to Uncharted.

Also there's that RFG community event in a couple weeks. Maybe if we move RFG night to Friday for that week, OneLetter will actually show up. ;)[/QUOTE]

I'm just going to pop in Uncharted2 at 10pm EST.

That RFG community thread is a fucking nightmare. I'm pretty sure I can be around that Friday night, though, if we want to show 'em how it done.

Dammit, I guess I'll have to request a copy of U2 then. Was looking to actually make an RFG night too :cool: I'll be up for that RFG community thing though.

Guess I'll keep plugging through the BSG backlog ...

Lost Planet 2 is pretty fun. This is going to be the game that gets Randy into Monster Hunter, I can feel it.

asss.jpg

We're a classy bunch.

And speaking of that... That RFG community thread is embarrassing. #-o

[quote name='freakyzeeky']Look, its the ASSS Brothers! :applause:[/QUOTE]

Nice. You guys sure put the ass in class!

I ran into SoCalDude online and he's back up and running, and hopefully I will be too with a little luck. Hope to get some games in with you guys soon!

[quote name='iggywiggum']Nice. You guys sure put the ass in class!

I ran into SoCalDude online and he's back up and running, and hopefully I will be too with a little luck. Hope to get some games in with you guys soon![/QUOTE]
I think I just mentioned the other day that I'm still sad that you died... and you didn't. :lol:

Also... You guys played LP2?

Metaly .... I'm seriously gonna have to talk to my lawyer about this. I was assured there'd be no cameras! :bomb:

Also, this thread is so awesome it should be 6 stars. :cool:

Black Ops has in game recording like Just Cause 2? Nice.
I still don't care about the game though. :lol:

[quote name='kube00']So gents my weekend is free, what are we playing?[/QUOTE]
At least Worms tomorrow.

[quote name='mguiddy']Black Ops has in game recording like Just Cause 2? Nice.
I still don't care about the game though. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Its not exactly like Just Cause 2, its more like Halo or Uncharted 2 does it, where you can replay an entire match and pick out clips. The limit for "rendering" a clip, which ultimately puts it on Youtube is 30 seconds.

[quote name='mkernan']Its not exactly like Just Cause 2, its more like Halo or Uncharted 2 does it, where you can replay an entire match and pick out clips. The limit for "rendering" a clip, which ultimately puts it on Youtube is 30 seconds.[/QUOTE]
Better than nothing though...
If I only had a dime for every time I wished we could upload clips from other games.

[quote name='bmachine']That RFG community thread is a fucking nightmare. I'm pretty sure I can be around that Friday night, though, if we want to show 'em how it done.[/QUOTE]

Yeah... :evil:

Anyway, I'll be on the PS3 version for bit. If you guys let me know when you plan on being on, I'll do my best to jump into a few games with you.

[quote name='mguiddy']I think I just mentioned the other day that I'm still sad that you died... and you didn't. :lol:

Also... You guys played LP2?[/QUOTE]

Ha! I didn't die, just the Bluray laser on my PS3. Basically I have an expensive PS2 at the moment. However! I'm looking into fixing that and SoCal generously offered me the laser off his busted old system so fingers crossed.

I haven't played Lost Planet 2, haven't played much of anything for some time. :( I was definitely interested in the first game though, and I have a friend that would probly lend me his to check out.

The LP2 thing wasn't directed to you and I now kinda remember you saying your laser died.

I was just wondering when they played LP2. I was looking forward to cooping that with randy since we did the demo months ago. :lol:

[quote name='mguiddy']I just ordered U2 again... I hate you guys.[/QUOTE]

I see freaky did the same.

Looks like I did too.

Also, the LP2 was just hone and I, and then metaly showed up. And then randy showed up. It was like, a miracle or something.

I'll try and be around at 10EST to see if we can get a game going. I might be a bit late though because Court just got back from her trip and we want to try and watch Harry Potter 6 whilst not drunk, so we can catch up before seeing the new film tomorrow morning.

[quote name='Dasflikko']I'll try and be around at 10EST to see if we can get a game going. I might be a bit late though because Court just got back from her trip and we want to try and watch Harry Potter 6 whilst not drunk, so we can catch up before seeing the new film tomorrow morning.[/QUOTE]

Honest opinion, unless they made some huge changes, the first movie will be crap. The 7th book is boring as hell until the last 200 or so pages. The early part is all fan service to hardcore fans of the series.

Also, just bought both StarCraft and StarCraft II. I wasn't planning to buy the first one, but when it is only 15 bucks to download through battle.net why not. Kind of interested in playing those campaigns.

[quote name='MisterBee']Honest opinion, unless they made some huge changes, the first movie will be crap. The 7th book is boring as hell until the last 200 or so pages. The early part is all fan service to hardcore fans of the series.

Also, just bought both StarCraft and StarCraft II. I wasn't planning to buy the first one, but when it is only 15 bucks to download through battle.net why not. Kind of interested in playing those campaigns.[/QUOTE]

OH GOD... It's like WKC night. :lol:

Shit... I probably could've gave you my CD key for StarCraft (though I'm hoping the $15 includes the expansion(s)... I never got Brood War (and any other that may have come out...)). I haven't played it forever and I doubt I will anytime soon.

[quote name='StrandedBrit']I see freaky did the same.

Looks like I did too.

Also, the LP2 was just hone and I, and then metaly showed up. And then randy showed up. It was like, a miracle or something.[/QUOTE]
:lol:
It's a Thanksgiving miracle!

With all these people getting U2... I take it we're actually going to play it this time?

[quote name='mguiddy']OH GOD... It's like WKC night. :lol:

Shit... I probably could've gave you my CD key for StarCraft (though I'm hoping the $15 includes the expansion(s)... I never got Brood War (and any other that may have come out...)). I haven't played it forever and I doubt I will anytime soon.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know I have made that point to you before, but not to everyone else...

As for the key, if you had given it to me and I put it into my account it automatically gives you a copy of both games. So if you wanted, create a battle.net account and put the key in, you get yourself a free copy of Brood War :cool: I am sure that game will run just fine under wine ;)

[quote name='mguiddy']OH GOD... It's like WKC night. :lol:

Shit... I probably could've gave you my CD key for StarCraft (though I'm hoping the $15 includes the expansion(s)... I never got Brood War (and any other that may have come out...)). I haven't played it forever and I doubt I will anytime soon.

With all these people getting U2... I take it we're actually going to play it this time?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know I have made that point to you before, but not to everyone else...

As for the key, if you had given it to me and I put it into my account it automatically gives you a copy of both games. So if you wanted, create a battle.net account and put the key in, you get yourself a free copy of Brood War :cool: I am sure that game will run just fine under wine ;)

I refuse to buy the game again, after no one wanted to play the multiplayer the last time.

[quote name='mguiddy']The LP2 thing wasn't directed to you and I now kinda remember you saying your laser died.

I was just wondering when they played LP2. I was looking forward to cooping that with randy since we did the demo months ago. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Ah, gotcha. My mistake.

Since I've been out of the mix, I was wondering what games are the old group currently into? Red Faction obviously, and I'm gonna guess Uncharted 2 & Lost Planet 2? Anyone still play Warhawk or GTA?

Red Faction is the main one. There are impromptu Uncharted and Red Dead Redemption nights probably about once a week. Lost Planet is sort of a new thing. It's pretty fun though, so I'm hoping it has some longevity after finishing the campaign.

No one really plays GTA or Warhawk anymore, although a few of us have the GTA episodes. It would be cool to play a few rounds of that sometime.

Assuming this still works once everyone wakes up... free Killzone 3 beta.
Says you just create a new account with India as the location then you can download it from the PSN+ section even though you don't have PSN+.

Come play with zen and me!

Leave zen and me alone... seems to be dead. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iggywiggum']Ah, gotcha. My mistake.

Since I've been out of the mix, I was wondering what games are the old group currently into? Red Faction obviously, and I'm gonna guess Uncharted 2 & Lost Planet 2? Anyone still play Warhawk or GTA?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='metaly']Red Faction is the main one. There are impromptu Uncharted and Red Dead Redemption nights probably about once a week. Lost Planet is sort of a new thing. It's pretty fun though, so I'm hoping it has some longevity after finishing the campaign.

No one really plays GTA or Warhawk anymore, although a few of us have the GTA episodes. It would be cool to play a few rounds of that sometime.[/QUOTE]

I have all of those except LP2, but I may end up buying it since its so cheap now. I have GTA IV, but not the episodes. I'll definitely buy Lost and the Damned soon since its dropped to $10 on PSN, but I'm trying to wait for $10 on BoGT.

Oh god... I hope people don't start playing GTA episodes...
If we want GTA style action, let's just play RDR or something... Too bad there's no biff's in the old west.

With all these people getting LP2, we going to try the competitive online too?
I played some of the demo of the first on 360 and kinda liked it. Not sure how the second is though.

bread's done
Back