CAG/PS3 Red Faction: Guerrilla Night [Thursdays @ 10pm EST]

Did that 1.01 patch fix any issues with the beta? I'd be up for that if that's the case, otherwise C2 would be good.

Either way, I'll probably be on a little later.

[quote name='metaly']Anyone up for Bomberman this week? It's 8-player and it's free for PS+ if you don't have it already.[/QUOTE]

I'd definitely be up for that, provided that I'm available whenever everyone decides to play.

[quote name='metaly']For the record, Bomberman doesn't support saves from either the disc or download versions of Burnout Paradise.[/QUOTE]

Damnit! Does it support saves from the Virtual Console version of the Turbografx version of Bomberman?

[quote name='mkernan']Damnit! Does it support saves from the Virtual Console version of the Turbografx version of Bomberman?[/QUOTE]

Dude, I wish! I think that was the first Virtual Console game I bought.

[quote name='kube00']Anyone here have Dead Rising 2? Im tempted by the $20 price point at best buy[/QUOTE]

I have it. Save your money for the real version of Dead Rising 2 later this year. :cry:

Is that the one that comes with Frank West?

I have a $15 BB reward cert that expires on Saturday, and I already have new vegas

[quote name='kube00']Is that the one that comes with Frank West?

I have a $15 BB reward cert that expires on Saturday, and I already have new vegas[/QUOTE]

I think Metro 2033 for 360 is $15 and I've heard pretty good things about it. Although, I don't remember if you have a 360 or not.

Nope no 360 here...I've been thinking about getting one if I can find one for less then $100 even used in good condition that has been opened

I'll play uc3/cry 2

ya i pretty much have to START playing at 10pm to get a decent amount of games in. once we start ill stay up a while, but starting late is bad news for wonderous sleep.

Sorry I wasn't around last night. Pretty much slept from 4 till about 9 on my couch with my PS3 still on.

Crappy Red Faction Armageddon keeps freezing on me. I want to say it's my PS3, but since they always happen in the same places I'm not quite sure...

I'll be playing Uncharted 3 tonight, but with the Goozex peeps, being a competitor in the Goozlympics and all.
If you guys are still around when I finish, I'll join you guys. :)

I'm the same way when I have to get up early the next day.
If we don't start at 10, I don't even bother. Otherwise I'll get 3, maybe 4 games in after the waiting around for other people.

I didn't even check last night though, was tired of playing games after dealing with Prince of Persia.

So I herd the Uncharted 3 beta now has all the modes unlocked. I'm going to try to get a few more nights in this week before it closes on Thursday.

Zen, random, and I did some coop last night.
The mission based coop is basically the same from U2.
The Coop arena is a mix of siege mode (gotta hold a point and only kills inside that point gets you money and stuff), survival (what it sounds like), and gold rush (again, what it sounds like... you gotta get one treasure across the map.)
There's 10 levels to the coop arena and a 20 minute time limit. You win if you do all 10 within that time limit. Also, enemies get harder as the levels progress. At one point you get sneaky bastards who do nothing but try to butt rape you. And their attack overrides your melee, so it's really freaking cheap.

I've heard some talk of Uncharted 3. The Yemen map is really awesome, by the way. Can't wait to do some hide-and-seek FFA there when the game comes out.

I triple-checked this last night just to be sure: It ends tomorrow at 9 AM Pacific! So we can do one more U3 all-nighter until October.

Also Mr. B and I are playing some Rock Band 3 for a bit right now.

[quote name='metaly']I triple-checked this last night just to be sure: It ends tomorrow at 9 AM Pacific! So we can do one more U3 all-nighter until October.

Also Mr. B and I are playing some Rock Band 3 for a bit right now.[/QUOTE]

Sad that I missed the RB3. Next time you play though, I'd be down but I'm limited to vocals because I don't currently have any instruments.

[quote name='bornrunnin31']Next time you play though, I'd be down but I'm limited to vocals because I don't currently have any instruments.[/QUOTE]

You deserve a medal for this, sir.

Metaly, since we sadly cannot have our legendary
in our own minds
score battles live, how about a weekly RB3 competition? I know a few others have it on PS3, say 3 songs combined score wins? Randy you can play also through that other system but you have to post screenshots of your score.

Lets do one song this week to kick it off, and it has to be our old friend Alabama Getaway on Hard Guitar.

Oh, this is so on.

This is the perfect use for that whole custom setlist/battle feature that I've always ignored! I set one up on rockband.com and you should be able to join it and have it show up in-game.

Edit: So I guess random people can also find and join the setlist. That's kind of annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:
I appreciate being included, Mr. B, but I don't play anything on hard...especially Rock Band. Medium is pretty much my limit.

Also, I'm a bassist.

EDIT: Looks like I don't have to play it on hard to compete but you do have to play it on PS3. Dang.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone want a copy of Sanctum for Steam? It's pretty cool--sci-fi tower defense plus FPS, and a great soundtrack. 4-player co-op. Snipers welcome. There's a demo, too.

Randy, we'll do a medium bassist setlist some point. I'm sure Mr. B has some songs in mind already.

[quote name='metaly']Anyone want a copy of Sanctum for Steam? It's pretty cool--sci-fi tower defense plus FPS, and a great soundtrack. 4-player co-op. Snipers welcome. There's a demo, too.

Randy, we'll do a medium bassist setlist some point. I'm sure Mr. B has some songs in mind already.[/QUOTE]

Sounds cool. I'll check out the demo. Also need to pick up a PC mic...

bread's done
Back