CAG PS3 Street Fighter IV Tournament **over** Congrats to Roa!

ZerotypeX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
109 (100%)
The tournament will start 6pm Central time on Friday Feb. 27, 2009. This tournament will be a single elimination match with 99 secs per round, best 2 out of 3 rounds. No restrictions on characters or stages (unless some complain about lag).

-If you are interested in a one day match and have already posted your info in the CAG SFIV pre-registration thread. Please just post something like "I'm in".

-If you have not posted your info in the CAG SFIV pre-registration thread and are interested, please post your info here and I will update the the roster list.

-Can't make it Friday/prefer multi day tournament? Please post/read in the CAG SFIV pre-registration thread for more info.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are your challengers

CAG Username `PSN ID
Main Character
bluesilo `bluesilo
Balrog

Darkkenpachi `Kenpachiexodia
Zangief(Ryu, Sakura, Balrog, and Fei Long on a good day) Sorry I like to change characters depending on my mood

djbooba `djdewicon
Balrog

Ecofreak `Phoenix_Azure
Abel or potentially Balrog

Furashu `Dunkindoanuts
Blanka

GodlyOne `GodlyOne
M. Bison

Mr. Beef `ProfessorBeef
Dictator

Pootie Thang `PootieThang (no space)
KEN

Roa `shikiDELACROIX
Vega (Claw)

SmallWind `SmallWind
Cammy (or Rose)

suko_32 `suko_32
Ryu

Brackets up!
PS3tourneycomplete.jpg

and tour winner is....

Roa! Congrats

Depends what time you start this, but I'd like to play.
I work won't be home until 6pm.

Just read above that it starts at 6, perfect.
But oh crap, it's KZ2 day.... I can put it off I suppose.

PSN: Dallow
Ken (yeah yeah)

I am going to have to withdraw from this tourney, it turns out I have to go visit my folks this weekend. Good luck to all.

Just realized that Killzone 2 comes out Friday and COD4 will be doing double XP for the weekend. Very bad timing to have a tournament now :bomb:. Oh well, to thsoe that can make it, thanks! Not the turn out I was hoping for, but the show must go on.

So far...there are now 8 people participating in the PS3 tournament:
Furashu
GodlyOne
Mr. Beef
DarkKenpachi
dallow
Roa
Kyo
Ecofreak
Pootie Thang

This should be a good number for a tournament like this, but all are still welcome to join (unless 50 people pop out of nowhere saying that want in).

For those that can't make it to Friday's tourney, but still want to compete, there will be another one on Saturday, but it will be multi-day.

brackets will be up tomorrow afternoon

Furashu
GodlyOne
Mr. Beef
DarkKenpachi
dallow
Roa
Kyo
Ecofreak
Pootie Thang
SmallWind
StrandedBrit

any other takers?

I guess I have to post in here to say I'm in. Glad I checked in here. Just assumed I need to just post in the other thread.

Here is the bracket for the PS3 Friday tourney starting at 6pm Central
PS3tourneytemplate.jpg

It looks like whoever wins in the last bracket will have a bye.

Good luck to all!

Spots are still open, just don't pm/post in this thread 10 min before the start of the tournament.

If everyone can enter this chatroom while in the tourney. It would be easier to communicate with everyone there than posting in this forum and it will hopefully make the tourney quicker so you guys can do other things tonight.
http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.viewDomain&
domain_id=595153

Please identify yourself as your CAG username on there please.

[quote name='StrandedBrit']I'm sorry ..... where's the bracket?[/QUOTE]

^ up three posts. Post #30

You are up against Mr. Beef.

Good luck everyone :)

I can't wait! By the way, my PSN is PootieThang with no space. It's all good though... too bad GodlyOne can't play... doesn't that mean I get a first round BYE!!?!?!? haha

Don't have to create an account to get in, make sure you copy all of the address, it's split up in the link.

EDIT: The link Roa posted is good.

bread's done
Back