CAG PS3 Unreal Tournament 3 Night [On Indefinite Hold]

I'm on the fence...I'll probably stop by, but if not enough people, then i agree with Paco and would rather just cancel it

Man nobody really joined. And all my friends were busy so I couldn't pad the numbers up to a good game. Damn summer vacation.

Yeah Metaly I haven't seen your ass on for a long time. GET YOUR ASS ON. It's the summertime that's killing this. Everyone is on vacation or seeing loved ones. Bleh.

[quote name='bmachine']I played 2 games with Paco tonight and no one else showed.

I think we need to seriously consider a UT3 hiatus until the fall.[/QUOTE]

I'd also second this. With so many people on vacation or on business, we lost at least half the people.

Randy, you musta killed me the second I logged on and you logged off, since right when I spwnwd you killed me, then I checked to see who was on and I didn't see you.

I also agree with halting ut3, in the meantime, CRASH COMMANDOS!

I also made it, but a little on the late side, just before Randy left...i think it makes sense to just wait til the summer is over...personally its hard to stay indoors to play games when the sun is still out =)

Summar hiatus. I haven't been there,but 2-3 times in the past 3-4 months. Its due to several reasons. I kind of got sick of playing it after so long. I love the game, and hate to say that. I had to drag myself to the PS3 to get on, and play with you guys. I think a Hiatus will do it some good, and we will back to regular after the summer is over. I'm more of a casual when it comes to online gaming. Before we started up Unreal I never messed with it. So I guess in one way playing with Cags, and unreal got me into online gaming. I still don't play a crap load online,but it is way more than before.

Would anyone be willing to move the night to Tuesday? I don't think I can make it in the fall either as one of my classes is on Monday at 6:30 to 9:30. I'm going to see if I can fix that, but if it does happen, then I'm going to be out until winter.

I could still host by making the PS3 a dedicated server which in turn should make the game a lot more smooth for everyone and get rid of host advantage.

ya thats how it will be id rather not change the day after a long break, especially since a lot of peeps dont read the op carefully, they wouldnt notice the change. :\

[quote name='MillerTime2523']WTF? I finally get a chance to play this game and CAG night is over?

haha. hopefully I'll get a chance to play with you guys in the fall.[/QUOTE]
ya, well definitely be back. cya then

Damn, I was craving some UT3 tonight, but I didn't want to do a public game, so I didn't even bother popping it in. Well luckily I just got back into world of Warcraft, so that can satisfy my gaming needs till the fall.

Well it's been a good ride. We had many good times, had nice conversations, killed many people. If this game ever returns, I'll be here. But until then. This brave warrior shall finally get some well earned rest. It may not have been as popular as the previous games, but it had the same heart going back to the 99 style.

[quote name='Paco']Well it's been a good ride. We had many good times, had nice conversations, killed many people. If this game ever returns, I'll be here. But until then. This brave warrior shall finally get some well earned rest. It may not have been as popular as the previous games, but it had the same heart going back to the 99 style.[/QUOTE]

Yep it was fun. I'll be there for sure If it does indeed start up again. You seem to have your doubts.

It was a good run, wish I had visited these forums before, would have joined you all earlier...anyways, I'll still be around if you all decide to get it started again...

[quote name='jman619']Yep it was fun. I'll be there for sure If it does indeed start up again. You seem to have your doubts.[/QUOTE]

If it does come back, I need it on another day. Like Tuesday or Friday if it's on the weekdays.

And everyone is moving onto other games, that's where the doubts come from. I put it in a few days ago and started playing and I got pretty rusty. Still the same great action I know and love though. It's like a bike. It's awkward for a moment but you soon get used to it again.

Epic did essentially abandon the Unreal series for Gears unfortunately.

I would prefer for it to not be on Friday, if we actually get it to come back weekly, but i doubt that. I think what we'll do is just make it like bi/tri-weekly.

What days work the best for you guys?

[quote name='Paco']If it does come back, I need it on another day. Like Tuesday or Friday if it's on the weekdays.

And everyone is moving onto other games, that's where the doubts come from. I put it in a few days ago and started playing and I got pretty rusty. Still the same great action I know and love though. It's like a bike. It's awkward for a moment but you soon get used to it again.

Epic did essentially abandon the Unreal series for Gears unfortunately.[/QUOTE]

Tuesday night would be fine. Friday is sort of hit or miss for me. I doubt it would go well if you had it on Friday. I would say Thursday,but I assume your busy that day since you didn't mention it. ;)

[quote name='jman619']Tuesday night would be fine. Friday is sort of hit or miss for me. I doubt it would go well if you had it on Friday. I would say Thursday,but I assume your busy that day since you didn't mention it. ;)[/QUOTE]

I got class at 6:30 on Mon, Wed, Thurs and class in the morning at Friday which is why Iwasn't able to do the Mon night anymore.

I might be able to do Tuesday, it depends, been trying to get together with friends Tuesday nights and play some multiplayer stuff locally, but we don't always get together. I would also pass on Fridays, usually doing other things outside the house

Wow. Hal fa year has passed. I popped it in for old times sakes and it still is my favorite shooter this gen. Too bad it had such a shitty launch otherwise it would probably still be alive. It felt like an old glove playing it. I put it back on and it was like I never quit. My skills still remained and I won the pub game.

I'm only hearing about this now! Damn it. This was the ONLY game I played for like 6 months. DAMMMM! Twisted_toss, mktosos, OPIEandSEAMUS

[quote name='Toss']I'm only hearing about this now! Damn it. This was the ONLY game I played for like 6 months. DAMMMM! Twisted_toss, mktosos, OPIEandSEAMUS[/QUOTE]

Wait, you're TwistedToss? I think you killed me several times in public servers. You the one always using the shock rifle combo?

[quote name='Paco']Wait, you're TwistedToss? I think you killed me several times in public servers. You the one always using the shock rifle combo?[/QUOTE]

haha that's me....I still love that game when i play. your name did look familiar.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='johnnypark']This was a very cruel April Fools joke =([/QUOTE]
sowy :(

i also see after half a year paco is still a fan of freakin huge sig images.

[quote name='AllahBomber']sowy :(

i also see after half a year paco is still a fan of freakin huge sig images.[/QUOTE]

Don't make me OIL UP and get you in my GRAB.

Twisted Toss, I will revenge you someday.

Vegan, I still would like to see UT3, come back, but I dunno if anyone still wants to play it.

[quote name='Paco']I'm out of school now, I can host until the end of august for right now. Five sessions,[/QUOTE]

You should do that. I would play it again. We need to get some of the original people that played it join us. Like the good old days.

[quote name='jman619']You should do that. I would play it again. We need to get some of the original people that played it join us. Like the good old days.[/QUOTE]

i'm up for that Jman. I wonder if my trigger reflexes are still good though. Gotta SPANK THE SPARTANS.

bread's done
Back