CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if DC Universe online is sharable or not?

Since its just a client and you have to sign up for the game once you load it up I assume it is but since its a game with a subscription it could be tied to the account. Does anyone know for sure?

what he ^ said, these online "obligations" are usually a no-no. If I find that list of all unsharable stuff I stumbled upon, I'll link it.

DMDRAGON

you have to be online to deactivate, and you deac the account you're online with (you DON'T wanna deac your main account lol). Log on to the account you wish to deac, and proceed! (duh)

[quote name='Xxamir15xX']Looking to do a group for :

PS Move Heroes $39.99
Prince of Persis (2008) $19.99
Prince of Persia : Epilogie $9.99
$14 Each
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='edson13']count me in for this.[/QUOTE]

I'll join too

[quote name='dcibass16']I'd like to start a share on Castle Crashers and Dead Nation. Any interest? I think they are 14.99 each, so it would be 6 dollars a share. If there are any PS Plus hosters out there, it would only be 3!

1.me
5.[/QUOTE]

I'm in

Anyone interested in a Killzone 3 Retro Map Pack and Theme (from Schik) completely free. If 5 of you guys get together and create an account, I'll send the code to the lead.

[quote name='fmills15']Bump.... Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Reverie DLC. $2 paypal a head.

1. fmills15 (host)
2. jgiovanni
3.bill123
5.[/QUOTE]

im in. question though this isnt a bunch of time trials or challenge room right?

Also looking for: MAG DLC, spare parts, Move Heroes, let me know if anyone is starting groups or selling.

[quote name='bill123']im in. question though this isnt a bunch of time trials or challenge room right?

Also looking for: MAG DLC, spare parts, Move Heroes, let me know if anyone is starting groups or selling.[/QUOTE]

As far as i know, it is not, it is a seperate Chapter (if you want to call it that) that takes place after the main story line invloving the vampire girl.

Now looking for 2 more for Castlevania DLC

Call of Duty Black Ops DLC (World at War Zombie Maps):

1) Admiralvic
2) KrebStar (paid)
3) KrebStar 2 (paid)
4) Open
5) Open

each slot is set at 10

[quote name='jgiovanni']As far as i know, it is not, it is a seperate Chapter (if you want to call it that) that takes place after the main story line invloving the vampire girl.

Now looking for 2 more for Castlevania DLC[/QUOTE]

I'm in.

Bump.... Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Reverie DLC. $2 paypal a head.

1. fmills15 (host)
2. jgiovanni
3.bill123
4.shoe478

looking for 1 more

[quote name='brewer']Does anyone know if DC Universe online is sharable or not?

Since its just a client and you have to sign up for the game once you load it up I assume it is but since its a game with a subscription it could be tied to the account. Does anyone know for sure?[/QUOTE]

I'm also looking for this information.

[quote name='jgiovanni']Bump.... Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Reverie DLC. $2 paypal a head.

1. fmills15 (host)
2. jgiovanni
3.bill123
4.shoe478

looking for 1 more[/QUOTE]

Go ahead and sign me up for the last slot, I've got a friend that wants it.

[quote name='Sonichigh']Looking to start a group for

1.PixelJunk Shooter 2 ($9.99)
2.Hard Corps Uprising ($14.99)
3.Stacking ($14.99)
4.Dead Nation ($14.99)

All four games $11 a person

1. Sonichigh (host)
2. 1020Chase
5.[/QUOTE]
added 1020chase need 3 more

[quote name='sgand']I'm also looking for this information.[/QUOTE]

Sharing this game is too much of a risk. The game itself utilizes a once time lock code that becomes permanently attached to the PSN account it is created under and cannot be played under any other user ever. So even if the game itself can be shared, people would have to take turns playing it because has to be played one at a time under the account it belongs to at all times.

[quote name='shoe478']Go ahead and sign me up for the last slot, I've got a friend that wants it.[/QUOTE]

Cool. I'll go ahead and pm everyone.

I'd like to start a share on Castle Crashers and Dead Nation. Any interest? I think they are 14.99 each, so it would be 6 dollars a share. If there are any PS Plus hosters out there, it would only be 3!

1.me
2.Maurauder7

Any more takers?

[quote name='bastiartadi']Who wants another ghostbusters gameshare??

1. Bastiartadi (possible host)
2. Shoe478

Join up![/QUOTE]

I'd like in.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Who wants another ghostbusters gameshare??

1. Bastiartadi (possible host)
2. Shoe478
3. Marauder7

Join up![/QUOTE]

I'm in

Anyone who jsut got Dragon Age 2 want to sell me a share of their Dragon Age Origins DLC? I have content that came with the disc so I am looking for the awakening, witch hunt, lelienna's song and any others I dont know about.

Im also in for that ghostbusters share. Im always looking for good same console multiplayer

Looking to do a group for :

PS Move Heroes $39.99
$14 Each

I might be in for this. :)

SELLING:
Final Fantasy 7 share: 2$
PSX classic account share (Resident Evil Series, Crash bandicoot series, Fighting Force 7 games total): 10$
Dragon's Lair Share: 2$

Willing to trade as well: so send offers.

PM me for more information if you're interested.

Anyone want to jump in on legend of mana and parasite eve? Hopefully we can get parasite eve 2 when it comes (next week?) out using the same group?

1.me
2.buuhan 1
3.wilflare

[quote name='likeme']Anyone want to jump in on legend of mana and parasite eve? Hopefully we can get parasite eve 2 when it comes (next week?) out using the same group?

1.me
2.buuhan 1
3.wilflare
5.[/QUOTE]

What's the cost per person again?

[quote name='randomdud']Looking to do a group for :

PS Move Heroes $39.99
$14 Each

I might be in for this. :)

[/QUOTE]

XxamirxX
edson13
Marauder7
randomdud (Maybe)

randomdud, If you`re sure u want in let me know and i`ll go ahead an start the group with the 4 of us, it should be easy to get the last spot filled.

Account 1 - $3
Deathspank 1

Account 2 - $3
Marvel vs Capcom 2

Account 3 - $3
Alien Breed 1
Tank Battles

Account 4 - $2
Alien Breed 2

Account 5 - $3
Lead and Gold

Account 6 - $8
Droplitz
Gunstar Heroes
Trash Panic
Bomberman Ultra
Battlefield 1943

Account 7 - $10
Record of Agarest War
Item Pack 11: Massacre Kit
Item Pack 12: Animal Kit
Item Pack 13: Four Gods Kit
Item Pack 14: Meu + Koron Kit
Item Pack 15: Emperor Kit
Item Pack 16: Legend Kit
Item Pack 17: Death Kit
Item Pack 18: Virgin Kit
Points Pack 3: Reinforcement Point Pack
Points Pack 5: Additional PP

Account 8 - $7
Soldner 1 & 2
Gundemonium Collection

Account 9 - $3
Joe Danger

[quote name='dcibass16']I'd like to start a share on Castle Crashers and Dead Nation. Any interest? I think they are 14.99 each, so it would be 6 dollars a share. If there are any PS Plus hosters out there, it would only be 3!

1.me
2.Maurauder7
3.wilflare

Any more takers?[/QUOTE]

getting for my friend.

Gameshare w/
Castle Crashers
Crazy Taxi
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
Tecmo Bowl Throwback

DLC: Killzone 3 - Retro Map Pack and 3 Unlock Points
Gran Turismo 5 - Special Camaro SS

2 Slots available at $10 each - Also willing to trade (PM me with what you have)

WTB/WTT for shares of:
Baseball Stars Professional
Hard Corps
TMNT: Turtles In Time Re-Shelled

Please PM me if interested.

[quote name='likeme']Anyone want to jump in on legend of mana and parasite eve? Hopefully we can get parasite eve 2 when it comes (next week?) out using the same group?

1.me
2.buuhan 1
3.wilflare
5.[/QUOTE]
I'd like to get in this group.

Have:
Castle Crashers
Fat Princess
Tomb Raider
Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Suikoden
Uncharted 2 Siege and MP Expansion packs DLC

Note: These are all on ONE account.

Want:
Reasonable trade offers or PSN cards.
NO PAYPAL

1.me
2.buuhan 1
3.wilflare
5.[/QUOTE]
Toss me in for Legend of Mana, Parasite Eve, and Parasite Eve 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back