CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
@fraggedbylaggers--clear your pm's you have no more room.

Since DoubleEcksZero Infamous 2 group is set:

Infamous 2 Supervoucher and Sniper Blast DLC $5

1)jgiovanni
2)junno
3)
4)
5)

Includes: Kessler Skin, Reaper Skin, Golden Amp, Samurai Sword Amp, Sly's Cane Amp, Electro Grenade, and Electro Hook attacks

[quote name='iwarboY']i have a 5 account slots with Ratchet and Clank-quest for Booty and Infamous im giving away for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE dollars :p

Oaxan gets a slot and the next 4 pms ![/QUOTE]

that's pretty cheap. :applause:

[quote name='iwarboY']i have a 5 account slots with Ratchet and Clank-quest for Booty and Infamous im giving away for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE dollars :p

you got yourself a freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pm sir :)

Starting a Group that will buy games once or twice a month, Also we will have a PS+ on it to save on the games and get the free games. All games will be the newly released games and the first batch will include all games starting with when PSN came back up til whenever the group starts.
Retail games will also be included but need more votes to pass.

So initial cost will be at least $10 for the PS+, only active ppl join please for the voting which will be every 2/4 weeks depending on releases.

1. Jonfelkin
2. ryanhaggan
3. Fraggedbylaggers

Feel free to add yourself to the list, just make sure your willing to make it a long term group.

[quote name='lilman']*bump powers activated*

Maybe we can do a share of the infamous 2 dlc from each store:

1) lilman - Amazon: 24k gold amp
2) [open] BestBuy: Kessler skin
3) [open] GameStop: lightning hook
4) [open] Walmart: electrocution grenade
5) ?

The last slot can be $4 so everyone who contributed gets $1. Personally I rather just hold a raffle in the contests & free stuff board.

PM me if you want to contribute an available dlc slot.[/QUOTE]

Did you get two separate codes for the 24K Gold Amp and 4 other skins, or was there just one code? I just picked up my copy from GameStop and it only has one code for the Lightning Hook printed on it.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Did you get two separate codes for the 24K Gold Amp and 4 other skins, or was there just one code? I just picked up my copy from GameStop and it only has one code for the Lightning Hook printed on it.[/QUOTE]
I haven't received the code from Amazon yet, should be emailed either today or tomorrow. I think it's one code to unlock your store's dlc + the generic preorder dlc (reaper skin + 3 amp skins).

Looking to buy the following, I can pay with paypal gift.

Scott Pilgrim * would prefer with dlc knives but will buy standalone also*
Xmen
Megaman 9 and 10
Castle Crashers
Comet Crash
Death Spank
Xmen Pinball

thanks

Thank you. These accounts should be free :D

[quote name='iwarboY']i have ( 2 ) full welcome back profile with all 5 slots deactivated selling for only $5.00 ( great for new gshare groups )
EDIT: each account is $5.00 , basically each slot is $1.00[/QUOTE]

in my defense for selling these untouched accounts, i have a very ill cat. she recently lost her ability to walk and i just need to make a few more dollars to be able to bring her to a low-cost animal ' van ' clinic they have here in manhattan. really sucks there's no free animal clinics.

Please note: the 2 accounts mentioned up top are to be sold as a whole and not individually.

Although, i do have ' another ' untouched US account with a welcome back package i'd like to give away for free... so the next 5 people can pm me, and those 5 can also add which 2 games they'd like me to activate before giving Acct details. I'll base the selected titles on the majority vote. cool? :)
The 2 games are chosen of the 5 listed in case you don't know:
( WipeoutHD+Fury Bundle/ Infamous/ Little Big Planet/ SuperstardustHD/ Dead Nation ) Acct also has an untouched Free month of PSN Plus.

Last edited by a moderator:

1)jgiovanni
2)junno
3)brightness
4)
5)

Includes: Kessler Skin, Reaper Skin, Golden Amp, Samurai Sword Amp, Sly's Cane Amp, Electro Grenade, and Electro Hook attacks as well as the Soundtrack.

Also selling a slot for the Castlevania Reverie DLC which includes the Welcome Back package that has not been used for $2 (just wanna get the cost of my share back)

i have the exsplodeum beta for 360 to trade for a foiren account , prety much as far as ill go for free stuff
rainbow vegas 2 group

2.sir-fly
3. uuaww
4. uuaww
5.Oside_hunter

its a great game btw

ea mma
2.sir-fly
3.Vyrtigo
feel free to add yourself to the list
all we need is a host

Im starting a group for the Marvel vs. Capcom 3 character dlcs. Just grabbing Shuma and Jill for now($2 a share) but can become long term if people want.
MvC3 Character DLC($2 a share):
1. ODB
Also looking for more people for track maker dlc for MNR.
Modnation Racers Track Pack DLCs($5 a share):
1.ODB
2.Wario64

Looking for a SSF4 AE Gameshare
Actually I'll start a share (I can't host though)
1. (host)
2. scarhawk

Feel Free to add your self!
$3 a share

Guys

AC2 with all the DLC is 10 bucks on PSN

anyone want to start a group share right now?
it will be the best time to start one

5 - cRodz

[quote name='scarhawk']Looking for a SSF4 AE Gameshare
1. (host)
2. scarhawk
3. furashu

$3 a share[/QUOTE]

whos gonna host?

[quote name='cRodz']Guys

AC2 with all the DLC is 10 bucks on PSN

anyone want to start a group share right now?
it will be the best time to start one

4 adamsant12
5 - cRodz[/QUOTE]

totally down for this at this insanely cheap price

count me in for the AC2 group as well (can anyone host?)
3 0_0
4 adamsant12
5 - cRodz

Deathspank
Deathspank Thongs of Virtue
only $3 per share
1. (host)
2 0_0

[quote name='0_0']count me in for the AC2 group as well (can anyone host?)
1 SaiZn
2 volt1up
3 0_0
4 adamsant12
5 - cRodz[/QUOTE]

I'll join too. Can any of you host?

Looking to start an Assassin's Creed I and II group. The two games would be $20, bringing it to $4/share.

1. (host)
2. Buuhan1
3. deadbodyman11
4. pbnate88
5. PrinnyOtaku

If people would rather not get the first game, then we can instead just get II. I guess I could watch youtube or something to get the story of the first game.

[quote name='adamsant12']ac2 filled in matter of mins lol i wish i could host but i cant at the moment[/QUOTE]

I might be able to. Let's see if my paypal debit card will work for once...

[quote name='Buuhan1']Looking to start an Assassin's Creed I and II group, DLC is up for debate. Just the two games would be $20, bringing it to $4/share.

1. (host)
2. Buuhan1

If people would rather not get the first game, then we can instead just get II and its DLC. I guess I could watch youtube or something to get the story of the first game.[/QUOTE]

I'd be in for both games, can't host though.

[quote name='Buuhan1']Looking to start an Assassin's Creed I and II group, DLC is up for debate. Just the two games would be $20, bringing it to $4/share.

1. (host)
2. Buuhan1

If people would rather not get the first game, then we can instead just get II and its DLC. I guess I could watch youtube or something to get the story of the first game.[/QUOTE]

In

[quote name='OlDirtyBastard']Im starting a group for the Marvel vs. Capcom 3 character dlcs. Just grabbing Shuma and Jill for now($2 a share) but can become long term if people want.
MvC3 Character DLC($2 a share):
1. ODB
Also looking for more people for track maker dlc for MNR.
Modnation Racers Track Pack DLCs($5 a share):
1.ODB
2.Wario64
5.[/QUOTE]

In

1. (host)
2. Buuhan1

If you do II only, I'm in. It's the deluxe edition, with all the DLC included. You don't buy the DLC.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']If you do II only, I'm in. It's the deluxe edition, with all the DLC included. You don't buy the DLC.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that! Also, it will come to a vote on rather to get 1 or not between the 5 of us before any of us pay anything. I'll put you on the list, but if the voting is not in your favor, you can leave if you like.

[quote name='ryanhaggan']guess assassins creed 2 DX is filled up... I'll start a new one

1. ryanhaggan
5.[/QUOTE]

EDIT, IT'S ASSISSIN'S CREED 2 dx, NOT 1

guess assassins creed 2 dx is filled up... I'll start a new one
It's $10 in the store, so $2 a share

1. ryanhaggan
2. fraggedbylaggers

or if anybody has a free slot, add me.

[quote name='Buuhan1']Thanks for that! Also, it will come to a vote on rather to get 1 or not between the 5 of us before any of us pay anything. I'll put you on the list, but if the voting is not in your favor, you can leave if you like.[/QUOTE]

I don't have 1 so i'm in for both lol

1)jgiovanni
2)junno
3)brightness
4)
5)

Includes: Kessler Skin, Reaper Skin, Golden Amp, Samurai Sword Amp, Sly's Cane Amp, Electro Grenade, and Electro Hook attacks as well as the Soundtrack.

Just need 2 more

Also selling a slot for the Castlevania Reverie DLC which includes the Welcome Back package that has not been used for $2 (just wanna get the cost of my share back

[quote name='Buuhan1']Thanks for that! Also, it will come to a vote on rather to get 1 or not between the 5 of us before any of us pay anything. I'll put you on the list, but if the voting is not in your favor, you can leave if you like.[/QUOTE]

I'll just join an AC2-only group for now. Would like to get it done quicker if possible, dunno how long this price is gonna last. Thanks though.

[quote name='ryanhaggan']guess assassins creed 2 dx is filled up... I'll start a new one

1. ryanhaggan
2. fraggedbylaggers
3. PrinnyOtaku
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Buuhan1']Looking to start an Assassin's Creed I and II group. The two games would be $20, bringing it to $4/share.

1. (host)
2. Buuhan1
3. deadbodyman11
4. pbnate88
5. PrinnyOtaku
* JimmyThong

If people would rather not get the first game, then we can instead just get II. I guess I could watch youtube or something to get the story of the first game.[/QUOTE]

I'm in for both, but I can't host.

[quote name='ryanhaggan']guess assassins creed 2 dx is filled up... I'll start a new one

1. ryanhaggan
2. fraggedbylaggers
3.OlDirtyBastard
4.PrinnyOtaku

or if anybody has a free slot, add me.[/QUOTE]

added myself.

pbnate88, which share are you in for or is it both? Let me know and Ill add you.

Looking for a SSF4 AE Gameshare
1. (host)
2. scarhawk
3.Furashu
$3 a share

[quote name='scarhawk']Looking for a SSF4 AE Gameshare
1. (host)
2. scarhawk
3.Furashu
$3 a share[/QUOTE]

I'm in.
1. (host)
2. scarhawk
3.Furashu
4.sniping_dreamer

guess assassins creed 2 dx is filled up... I'll start a new one

1. ryanhaggan
2. fraggedbylaggers
3.OlDirtyBastard
4.PrinnyOtaku
5. backseatdog

This is for both AC 1 & 2 right? If so, count me in.

Edit: Its for the AC2 only, but I guess that's fine.

[quote name='sniping_dreamer']I'm in.
1. (host)
2. scarhawk
3.Furashu
4.sniping_dreamer
5.[/QUOTE]Awesome we just need a host and 1 more person

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back