CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sir-fly']no point in trying to stop people from selling free stuff because they will never stop. plus there is always someone who missed out on the freebie ....but your right these guys are wrong aka jumping the gun a little early[/QUOTE]

True, I'm not trying to get them to stop. I thought it'd be helpful for people that want the code to know that the Schick Edge promo is still active. I think every code is available except for the Killzone Retro map pack.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=296505

[quote name='sunghost']True, I'm not trying to get them to stop. I thought it'd be helpful for people that want the code to know that the Schick Edge promo is still active. I think every code is available except for the Killzone Retro map pack.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=296505[/QUOTE]
i understand and i clearly agree with u and its sad to see none payed for items being sold, but its basicly the same 2 or three guys so people will catch on and stop dealing with them all together because what there doing brings out the true color in them//

thanks for helping out fellow cags with your heads up though

[quote name='OlDirtyBastard']Ha! You already know I am. Id be interested in far east pack and the track packs too if people are interested[/QUOTE]
PM sent. I'm not too interested in the actual track packs (just the career extensions) but I wouldn't mind paying for them anyway if anyone would be interested.

I have shares for sell or trade:

Swords & Soldiers - $1.50

Or I will trade for other shares if you are interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ROB64']Would anyone be interested in a share of the new modnation racers DLC (Big City and Arctic career packs [adds 10 tracks and 14 trophies])? I can host.
They cost $9.99 each so it would be $4 per person for both of them.

1. ROB64
5.[/QUOTE]

I'm in.

Accounts for sale. PM me.

• Account 1: LittleBigPlanet 1 DLC, including: Metal Gear Levels, Pirates of Caribbean Levels, Pirates of Caribbean Costumes. (This is everything you need to get 100% trophies in Little Big Planet) $4.00
  • Account 2: Batttlefield 1942, BFBC2 Onslaught mode, $3.00
  • Account 3: Sam and Max, Devil's Playhouse Season (5 episodes) $7.00
  • Account 4: Tales of Monkey Island Season 1 (5 episodes) $4.00

[quote name='gnatmonkee']Accounts for sale. PM me.

• Account 1: LittleBigPlanet 1 DLC, including: Metal Gear Levels, Pirates of Caribbean Levels, Pirates of Caribbean Costumes. (This is everything you need to get 100% trophies in Little Big Planet) $4.00
  • Account 2: Batttlefield 1942, BFBC2 Onslaught mode, $3.00
  • Account 3: Sam and Max, Devil's Playhouse Season (5 episodes) $7.00
  • Account 4: Tales of Monkey Island Season 1 (5 episodes) $4.00
[/QUOTE]

ill take account 2

Anyone interested in a share of MtG 2011+expansions, Outland, Beyond Good and Evil, Scott Pilgrim and another $30 of new/upcoming games? ($80 total, on sale for $10 per person). I'm also cool with making this a long term share if themightypencil is. Is there really no interest in a share with a free $30 of content?

1. xanchui
2. themightypencil

Also selling a share of infamous + Motorstorm 3d Rift + Planet MiniGolf + WipeOut HD/Fury + LittleBigPlanet ($8 or best offer)

[quote name='xanchui']Anyone interested in a share of MtG 2011+expansions, Outland, Beyond Good and Evil, Scott Pilgrim and another $30 of new/upcoming games? ($80 total, on sale for $10 per person). I'm also cool with making this a long term share if themightypencil is. Is there really no interest in a share with a free $30 of content?

1. xanchui
2. themightypencil
3. Viksmart (I'm in if it's going to become a long term GS )

Also selling a share of infamous + Motorstorm 3d Rift + Planet MiniGolf + WipeOut HD/Fury + LittleBigPlanet ($8 or best offer)[/QUOTE]

update :

Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 gamehsare group :
1.schrnkuk
2.iwarboY

under siege gameshare:
1.schrnkuk
2.themightypencil
3.volt1up

Anyone wanna host a 10$ share for an LA Noire Rockstar Pass?
on PSN it's not 10 bucks anymore but on Amazon it still is
so I'll just start here
LA Noire Rockstar Pass Share
1.(host)
2.AxCrege

[quote name='xanchui']Anyone interested in a share of MtG 2011+expansions, Outland, Beyond Good and Evil, Scott Pilgrim and another $30 of new/upcoming games? ($80 total, on sale for $10 per person). I'm also cool with making this a long term share if themightypencil is. Is there really no interest in a share with a free $30 of content?

1. xanchui
2. themightypencil

Also selling a share of infamous + Motorstorm 3d Rift + Planet MiniGolf + WipeOut HD/Fury + LittleBigPlanet ($8 or best offer)[/QUOTE]

Im in if you're making it a long term share

Marvel and Zen Pinball Bundle - $9.99 = $2/share:

1. (Host)
2. momouchi
3. sev2500
4. TheCro
5. Perfect*Ending

Alright, just looking for a host.

[quote name='AxCrege']Anyone wanna host a 10$ share for an LA Noire Rockstar Pass?
on PSN it's not 10 bucks anymore but on Amazon it still is
so I'll just start here
LA Noire Rockstar Pass Share
1.(host)
2.AxCrege
3.inanim8
5.[/QUOTE]

I'm in.

1. xanchui
2. themightypencil
4. extra80 (If long term)
5. MrRosales (Also if long term)

I'm also in IF long term

Selling 3 shares of the new Castlevania Lords of Shadow DLC: Resurrection; $2 a share. And one share of Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition DLC; $3. Message me if interested.

Looking for Castlevania LoS share with both DLC's and any future DLC's. Rather not have a separate account for each one. I haven't searched very many pages so feel free to PM me. I can Paypal ASAP.

[quote name='mikespit1']I am sharing shares on my PSN account with the following games:
Suikoden
Final Fantasy VII
Pixeljunk Shooter 2
Parasite Eve
Legend of Mana
Castlevania Chronicles
Wipeout / Fury WBP
Infamous WBP
2x free PSP games from WBP

looking for MGS, or other PSone and arcade games[/QUOTE]

Bump

update :

1.schrnkuk
2.iwarboY

under siege gameshare:
1.schrnkuk
2.themightypencil
3.volt1up

[quote name='JadeNic']I have shares for sell or trade:

Swords & Soldiers - $1.50
Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse (5 episodes) - $3

Or I will trade for other shares if you are interested.[/QUOTE]

I will take the sam and max share, do you have more than one slot available? My friend is also interested. Ty

[quote name='schrnkuk']update :

1.schrnkuk
2.iwarboY

under siege gameshare:
1.schrnkuk
2.themightypencil
3.volt1up
5.[/QUOTE]

Im out of the under siege group, just going to wait til the game goes on sale

1. xanchui
2. themightypencil
4. extra80 (If long term)
5. MrRosales (Also if long term)

Awesome, I have sent everyone a PM.

Sony just announced that Beyond Good & Evil HD is finally coming next update (June 28th). We have two options:

1. Start a brand new account and get the game for the $9.99 price tag.
or
2. Someone in the group can offer up a an account that existed before April 20th which has the PS+ free trial, this will allow us to get the game for an additional 20% off. Any goods bought with a PS+ trial discount is yours to keep forever even when the trial expires.

1. (host)
2. Buuhan1

EDIT: The 20% discount wasn't mentioned in the PS Blog post, so it's not 100% confirmed yet.

[quote name='Buuhan1']Sony just announced that Beyond Good & Evil HD is finally coming next update (June 28th). We have two options:

or
2. Someone in the group can offer up a an account that existed before April 20th which has the PS+ free trial, this will allow us to get the game for an additional 20% off. Any goods bought with a PS+ trial discount is yours to keep forever even when the trial expires.

1. (host)
2. Buuhan1
3. inanim8

EDIT: The 20% discount wasn't mentioned in the PS Blog post, so it's not 100% confirmed yet.[/QUOTE]

Either way sounds good to me. Always wanted to play that game.

[quote name='Buuhan1']Sony just announced that Beyond Good & Evil HD is finally coming next update (June 28th). We have two options:

or

1. (host)
2. Buuhan1
3. inanim8
4. xxjonoxx

EDIT: The 20% discount wasn't mentioned in the PS Blog post, so it's not 100% confirmed yet.[/QUOTE]

Added myself.
I'm in for $8 or $10, either way.

Want to buy shares of:
Arcana Heart 3
NBA Unrivaled
Outrun Online Arcade
Pac-Man Championship Edition DX
Press Your Luck
The Price is Right
TMNT: Turtles In Time: Reshelled

Beyond Good & Evil HD
1. fmwross2 ??? (host)
2. Buuhan1
3. inanim8
4. xxjonoxx
5. NSYNC

I'll host if you don't mind a .40 higher price tag as I have a $10 PSN card, but not an old account. Otherwise, if one of you do have an old account, we can put a $2 game with it.

[quote name='fmwross2']Beyond Good & Evil HD
1. fmwross2 ??? (host)
2. Buuhan1
3. inanim8
4. xxjonoxx
5. NSYNC

I'll host if you don't mind a .40 higher price tag as I have a $10 PSN card, but not an old account. Otherwise, if one of you do have an old account, we can put a $2 game with it.[/QUOTE]

$2 even is a great value for me. I'm not gonna care about $0.40 for such a great game, and the discount is also probably not gonna be added because apparently that 20% discount was a Ubisoft month wide discount from April before PSN went down. Chance of it coming back is low. I'd say we roll with this for 6/28.

[quote name='momouchi']Marvel and Zen Pinball Bundle - $9.99 = $2/share:

1. (Host)
2. momouchi
3. sev2500
4. TheCro
5. Perfect*Ending

Alright, just looking for a host.[/QUOTE]

Just one more slot left to fill!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back