CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
inFAMOUS 2 DLC pack share (All DLC but the 3 mission pack.) $5 per slot or will trade for Deathspank. (3 left)

If you're looking for a listing of the inFAMOUS 2 DLC click the spoiler below:

• Kessler Skin
  • 24k Amp
  • Lightning Hook
  • Ele grenade
  • Classic Cole Costume
  • Sniper skill
  • Stalker Grenade
  • Soundtrack

Additional items that should appear, but are not guaranteed:

• Reaper skin
  • Sly cane
  • Samurai sword
  • Club

Ape Escape 4 usd (limited time offer)

The following 2 I am just looking for offers from. I am more or less extremely open to anything!

Japanese PSN account:
  • echochrome
  • hustle king
  • what did I do to deserve this 2 (psp)
  • Minna de golf (psp)
  • Hokuto Musou DLC skin Kenshiro

HK:
  • Gundam Musou Musou Gundam early unlock
  • The last guy
  • Locoroco (PS3)
  • Locoroco midnight (PSP)
  • Everybody stress buster (PSP)
  • Asian donation theme (Dokodemo Issyo spring theme)

Thanks~

[quote name='Sietingz3']I don't mind either way. It would be $10 a share if added.[/QUOTE]

Okay, we'll do that then. I don't know if we'll find anyone interested because it seems like every PSP owner has hacked theirs.

[quote name='harleymandvdson']Okay, we'll do that then. I don't know if we'll find anyone interested because it seems like every PSP owner has hacked theirs.[/QUOTE]
Yeah. I don't feel like hacking my Go. And supporting dev's is always good as well.
$10 Share
:psp:
Dissidia 012 [duodecim] Final Fantasy
Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days

1.harleymandvdson
2.Sietingz3
3.OPEN
4.OPEN
5.OPEN

I recently sold my share of a game to another CAG. During the process of me deactivate my PS3 and the other user downloading the game, someone else snatched it. Although it may be difficult to prevent, it's something everyone should watch out for.

[quote name='Sietingz3']Yeah. I don't feel like hacking my Go. And supporting dev's is always good as well.
$10 Share
:psp:
Dissidia 012 [duodecim] Final Fantasy
Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days

1.harleymandvdson
2.Sietingz3
3.OPEN
4.OPEN
5.OPEN[/QUOTE]
Unless things changed isnt the PSP restricted to 3 slots? so it would be you, him and 1 open. This would also naturally make the price higher too...

[quote name='admiralvic']Unless things changed isnt the PSP restricted to 3 slots? so it would be you, him and 1 open. This would also naturally make the price higher too...[/QUOTE]

No, it goes up to 5 PSP activations on 1 account. From what i've know its always been 5.

[quote name='admiralvic']Unless things changed isnt the PSP restricted to 3 slots? so it would be you, him and 1 open. This would also naturally make the price higher too...[/QUOTE]

I wasn't aware of that. Well. fuck. I don't have $17.

No, it goes up to 5 PSP activations on 1 account. From what i've know its always been 5.

[quote name='B0W and Arrow']I recently sold my share of a game to another CAG. During the process of me deactivate my PS3 and the other user downloading the game, someone else snatched it. Although it may be difficult to prevent, it's something everyone should watch out for.[/QUOTE]

how did it get snatched, wouldn't they need the password?

[quote name='audilover']how did it get snatched, wouldn't they need the password?[/QUOTE]

That is correct. Someone else in the gameshare must of either given out the password, or downloaded it on two PS3's :/

i have: king of fighters '99, megamen 9, marvel vs capcom 2, super stardust hd with add ons, super street fighter 2 hd remix and cuboid it also has a few lbp addons all on 1 account
$8 paypal

not looking for anything in particular

willing to let whoever wants to buy/orwhatever get the info first if you are a reliable member

[quote name='whitedemon']Looking for Outland, Scott Pilgrim, Joe Danger, Earthworm Jim HD and similar cheaper PSN games. WB games a big plus. Send me offers on pm. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earthworm_Jim[/QUOTE]

I'll be hosting a group which you might be interested in.

Hosting a group worth $50 in PSN games.

Games are:

Fat Princess + DLC = $20
Costume Quest + DLC = $20
Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World = $10

That'll be $10 a share.

The games can be switched with some of these:

Hard Corps: $15
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light: $15
Mega Man 10: $5
Prince of Persia (2009): $20
Outland: $10
Sonic Adventure DX: $15
Sonic 4: $15
Tomb Raider Underworld: $15
X-Men: $10

I'll be hosting

1. Junno (Host)

[quote name='B0W and Arrow']That is correct. Someone else in the gameshare must of either given out the password, or downloaded it on two PS3's :/[/QUOTE]

Was it a long time between deactivation and the buyer trying to activate? This sort of thing worries me too. I was going to sell some shares in a couple of days, and had planned to not deactivate until right before I sent out info to the buyer.

[quote name='envelopes']Was it a long time between deactivation and the buyer trying to activate? This sort of thing worries me too. I was going to sell some shares in a couple of days, and had planned to not deactivate until right before I sent out info to the buyer.[/QUOTE]

I actually forgot to deactivate my ps3 until the buyer messaged me. I did so immediately and then informed him. Within that short time it seemed to of been snagged.
-----------------------
Also, I'm def in for a share of Infamous 2: Festival of Blood when it launches in October.

The odds of someone taking a slot in that short of time have to be very low. What were you selling, for how much and who was the buyer? Something doesn't seem right.

EDIT: Are you getting the 5 PS3 activated memo, or an error code? They may have screwed the account by repeatedly trying to sign-in when there was already 5. If so, that kinda lands on you for not deactivating.

[quote name='NSYNC']The odds of someone taking a slot in that short of time have to be very low. What were you selling, for how much and who was the buyer? Something doesn't seem right.

EDIT: Are you getting the 5 PS3 activated memo, or an error code? They may have screwed the account by repeatedly trying to sign-in when there was already 5. If so, that kinda lands on you for not deactivating.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, plus the person would have to know when you were deactivating it to be able to do that. The odds of a person knowing exactly when you're deactivating it and quickly getting the slot are extremely thin.

It does seem fishy, but I don't want to point fingers. I'm just letting people know that they should watch out for that in the future.

Also, it was the original Splintercell trilogy. The user claims that it is says that there are already 5 PS3's activated. Said user has high feedback and has been a member for quite a while, so I took his word for it and processed a refund. I know it's not really possible to find out exactly who did it, so I'm rather trying to use this incident to educated people.

[quote name='B0W and Arrow']I actually forgot to deactivate my ps3 until the buyer messaged me. I did so immediately and then informed him. Within that short time it seemed to of been snagged.
-----------------------
Also, I'm def in for a share of Infamous 2: Festival of Blood when it launches in October.[/QUOTE]

What's up with this inFAMOUS 2: Festival of Blood? I might interested in a group of this also.

Splinter Cell Trilogy, huh? Pretty sure the buyer is in the US and it got flagged for gamesharing (80029780). Wait 7 days and hopefully everything should be fine. Did you check Qriocity for activations before sending them a refund? It'd suck for you to lose $8 AND the game. Chances are you will though since the buyer has the account info. You gave away your only leverage.

[quote name='harleymandvdson']What's up with this inFAMOUS 2: Festival of Blood? I might interested in a group of this also.[/QUOTE]

It was announced a little while ago at GamesCon. It is a stand-alone PSN game. I don't know much, but InFamous + Zombies sounds like a recipe for awesomeness. Here are more details from joystiq.

[quote name='NSYNC']Splinter Cell Trilogy, huh? Pretty sure the buyer is in the US and it got flagged for gamesharing (80029780). Wait 7 days and hopefully everything should be fine. Did you check Qriocity for activations before sending them a refund? It'd suck for you to lose $8 AND the game. Chances are you will though since the buyer has the account info. You gave away your only leverage.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I guess that's possible. I've used Qriocity before and found it useless for my purposes. It showed five PS3's, yet the buyer was still able to download the psn game.

Lol, maybe because you don't know how to use it? PM me, I'll help you out. I may even help you figure out what happened.

[quote name='hanun1002']if you can do it right now I will give psn card number first. let me know. It is first come first severed. :D[/QUOTE]
Not to be mean or anything, but severed means another thing entirely! That's what a headsman would say, about his job/your head... :D

[quote name='B0W and Arrow']It was announced a little while ago at GamesCon. It is a stand-alone PSN game. I don't know much, but InFamous + Zombies sounds like a recipe for awesomeness. Here are more details from joystiq.[/QUOTE]

I haven't played infamous 2, but this sounds neat. Looking forward to more details and price.

[quote name='envelopes']Is it excessively cheap to be feeling like I want a gameshare for breath of fire 4?[/QUOTE]

Nope. I'm trying to share $3 DLC so I can get some stupid trophies (I HATE said game BTW)! PS1 games aren't unusual.

inFAMOUS 2 DLC pack share (All DLC but the 3 mission pack.) $5 per slot or will trade for Section 8 Prejudice . (3 left)

If you're looking for a listing of the inFAMOUS 2 DLC click the spoiler below:

• Kessler Skin
  • 24k Amp
  • Lightning Hook
  • Ele grenade
  • Classic Cole Costume
  • Sniper skill
  • Stalker Grenade
  • Soundtrack

Additional items that should appear, but are not guaranteed:

• Reaper skin
  • Sly cane
  • Samurai sword
  • Club

Ape Escape 4 usd (limited time offer)

The following 2 I am just looking for offers from. I am more or less extremely open to anything!

Japanese PSN account:
  • echochrome
  • hustle king
  • what did I do to deserve this 2 (psp)
  • Minna de golf (psp)
  • Hokuto Musou DLC skin Kenshiro

HK:
  • Gundam Musou Musou Gundam early unlock
  • The last guy
  • Locoroco (PS3)
  • Locoroco midnight (PSP)
  • Everybody stress buster (PSP)
  • Asian donation theme (Dokodemo Issyo spring theme)

Thanks~

[quote name='Bigwig_rah']Anyone gonna do a gameshare for Frontline when it comes out today?[/QUOTE]

Wouldnt it almost be easier/less effort to just buy Medal of Honor? It's down to 14.99 (or less at some places) and theres a upcoming BBV BOGO where you can get it for 7. That's only around 4 more, but you get another game =P

The Last Guy, Echochrome, Patapon 2 (PSP), LocoRoco Midnight Carnival (PSP): OFFER
LittleBigPlanet, Super Stardust HD, LittleBigPlanet (PSP), ModNation Racers (PSP): OFFER

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody starting a game share group or selling a download for Galaga Legions DX or Pacman CE DX

[quote name='tonyy2k9']Anybody starting a game share group or selling a download for Galaga Legions DX?[/QUOTE]

There were some people a few pages ago selling.

[quote name='B0W and Arrow']I recently sold my share of a game to another CAG. During the process of me deactivate my PS3 and the other user downloading the game, someone else snatched it. Although it may be difficult to prevent, it's something everyone should watch out for.[/QUOTE]

This is EXACTLY why i leave a window of about 30 minutes for the buyer to download my shares.. this way..you're not only preventing another person from stealing your share, but you're also preventing the buyer from stealing the share and claiming the share was already activated. ( im not pointing fingers, truly )
easy as ' fail-safe ' and security.

[quote name='Midguy']Anyone happen to have a share of Record of Agarest War they can sell me for the cheap?[/QUOTE]
nice to see someone is playing the badass game Shadows of the Damned.. I just beat it on the hardest mode and it unlocked a new mode .. Satanic Hell haha can't imagine how hard that'll be .. going back to get the rest of the trophies I missed soon.. almost 100%

[quote name='B0W and Arrow']It does seem fishy, but I don't want to point fingers. I'm just letting people know that they should watch out for that in the future.

Also, it was the original Splintercell trilogy. The user claims that it is says that there are already 5 PS3's activated. Said user has high feedback and has been a member for quite a while, so I took his word for it and processed a refund. I know it's not really possible to find out exactly who did it, so I'm rather trying to use this incident to educated people.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='NSYNC']Splinter Cell Trilogy, huh? Pretty sure the buyer is in the US and it got flagged for gamesharing (80029780). Wait 7 days and hopefully everything should be fine. Did you check Qriocity for activations before sending them a refund? It'd suck for you to lose $8 AND the game. Chances are you will though since the buyer has the account info. You gave away your only leverage.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully it all works out for you but it could be the person was getting an error code instead, but that is only because I am experiencing the same problem but I did some research and was able to see that it was a problem on sony part for the account activation and deactivation. So still no game for me yet, hopefully that is the same situation and he will resend the money if he/she gets it to work.

[quote name='ProAtWork']UPDATE:
Flower gameshare group ($2 pp):
1. ProAtWork (host)
2. jax2001 (PAID)
3. domo325 (PAID AND INFO SENT)
4. killa5k7 (awaiting payment - PAYPAL GIFT)
5. Jokerkun890 (PAID)

Okay, PM sent to those in the group. Sending account info for those who had paid.
[/QUOTE]

Still waiting on info...

I'm getting a message when I try to go on the PS store saying my account has been banned or temporarily suspended from Playstation Network. Anyone else getting this message?

[quote name='iwarboY']This is EXACTLY why i leave a window of about 30 minutes for the buyer to download my shares.. this way..you're not only preventing another person from stealing your share, but you're also preventing the buyer from stealing the share and claiming the share was already activated. ( im not pointing fingers, truly )
easy as ' fail-safe ' and security.[/QUOTE]

so you deactivate, send info, wait thirty minutes, and then try reactivating? what if they're just slow?

[quote name='harleymandvdson']I'm getting a message when I try to go on the PS store saying my account has been banned or temporarily suspended from Playstation Network. Anyone else getting this message?[/QUOTE]

Lol, i've been temporarily banned from Playstation Network... Got error code 8002A231... I wonder what the reason could be lol. Anyways i'm done trading for now and most likely forever.

[quote name='harleymandvdson']Lol, i've been temporarily banned from Playstation Network... Got error code 8002A231... I wonder what the reason could be lol. Anyways i'm done trading for now and most likely forever.[/QUOTE]

Send me a refund then lol

[quote name='randomdud']Looking for:

I want the DLC for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2. I would like about 2 shares of Borderlands as well- base game without DLC is fine, but not preferred.

I need to free up some space on my PS3. Willing to sell these for less than share price, so just contact me.

SELLING/TRADING:
PM me if you are interested.

Only 1 Slot available for each account:

LBP is Little Big Planet

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 DLC (Characters and Costume pack), Golden Axe, Modnation Racer PSP, LBP PS3, LBP PSP, Infamous PS3.

[ I'd like 3$ paypal gift.]
Burnout Paradise with Cops and Robbers DLC and Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty. Includes WB games: I forgot which ones, but I can look them up.
[I'd like 6$ paypal gift if possible as that is original price]
[/QUOTE] bump

[quote name='harleymandvdson']Lol, i've been temporarily banned from Playstation Network... Got error code 8002A231... I wonder what the reason could be lol. Anyways i'm done trading for now and most likely forever.[/QUOTE]
Is your IP or just your account banned? So no more Dissidia/disgeia.

[quote name='harleymandvdson']I'm getting a message when I try to go on the PS store saying my account has been banned or temporarily suspended from Playstation Network. Anyone else getting this message?[/QUOTE]

Works for me no problem, but the store has yet to update.

[quote name='Sietingz3']Is your IP or just your account banned? So no more Dissidia/disgeia.[/QUOTE]

Just my account.

I will refund everyone in my NFS: HP group once I get refunded.

[quote name='envelopes']so you deactivate, send info, wait thirty minutes, and then try reactivating? what if they're just slow?[/QUOTE]

no. i ask when a good time for them would be. i actually prefer meeting here on Cag and giving the info then. i then ask to activate within 10-15 minutes.. after which i attempt to re-activate the share. if they hadn't activated i remain on Cag until i recieve another message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back