CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to create an infamous 2 group with all the DLC the total will be about 70$ so it will be 14$ each if you are interested send me a PM and i will add you to the group
1. Llopez13 (Host!)
2.shizim(paid)
3.Steadymobbin
4.gamoe(paid)
5.Cheapbrokegamer
One more left:)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='llopez13']Last spot for black ops dlc for 10$!!!!!
Who wants it????
When the new maps come out we will each pay 2$ instead of 3$!!![/QUOTE]

My login is not working, check your inbox

[quote name='clonesniper666']Would anyone be interested in a Final Fantasy 7,8,9 group? If so would like to join one but I can not host it since I have no credit card at the moment.[/QUOTE]

Im interested in 8,9. If you have no credit card, then how will you pay for your part

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']Im interested in 8,9. If you have no credit card, then how will you pay for your part[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested in 9. I think the next person to respond has to say they aren't interested in any of them. :)

[quote name='clonesniper666']Would anyone be interested in a Final Fantasy 7,8,9 group? If so would like to join one but I can not host it since I have no credit card at the moment.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='envelopes']I'd be interested in 9. I think the next person to respond has to say they aren't interested in any of them. :)[/QUOTE]

I happen to not be interested in any of these :).

[quote name='harleymandvdson']I happen to not be interested in any of these :).[/QUOTE]

great! then we nearly have a group. we just need a host. and I think the total comes to $0.00 for everyone.

[quote name='envelopes']great! then we nearly have a group. we just need a host. and I think the total comes to $0.00 for everyone.[/QUOTE]

I'll take 2 slots and i'll host this! We might have to wait though because I don't have $0.00, i'm in the negatives, damn debt...

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']Im interested in 8,9. If you have no credit card, then how will you pay for your part[/QUOTE]

I do have a debit card on my paypal but I dont want it linked to anything else and since psn does not accept paypal that leaves me out as host. And if anyone wants to make it only 2 of the games that is fine by me.

[quote name='BARTstation']Okay closed group.
I will host. I will send out the paypal info tomorrow. Then pm the accts on Tuesday morning or afternoon since I have classes to attend.
3rd Strike Online Edition 3S:OE group. 14.99
3$ a share

1. BARTStation (host)
2. harleymandvdson [paid]
3. Reiter34 [paid]
4. antlp89 [paid]
5. PaRiLiZaTiOn[paid][/QUOTE]
Will send info after purchase.

#1: HAVE: Pac-Man Championship Edition DX. (1 slot left)
Paypal: $2

#2: HAVE: Flower. (1 slot left)

#3: HAVE:Infamous 2, 
Back To The Future (All EP)
, Battle: Los Angeles, Spare Parts. (1 slot left)
Paypal: $18

Would anyone wanna start a long term (1 year) share group? I was thinking $20 each a month, paypal to tge host, and for the start of it Ill put a 1 year PS plus on it, so we'll all have either 20 a month to spend each or 100 to decide what to do with it, plus all the free goodies and sale prices for a year

Ill host and start the account as soon as we get 3 people interested!

Anybody interested in the Mortal Kombat Warrior bundle including Freddy, Scarlet, Rain, and Kenshi. $3 per person. Just let me know.

Selling 1 share of Flower for $2

Looking to buy the following shares

Bionic commando Rearmed
MAG
Burn Zombie Burn. PM me. Thanks

[quote name='jlazenby1']Would anyone wanna start a long term (1 year) share group? I was thinking $20 each a month, paypal to tge host, and for the start of it Ill put a 1 year PS plus on it, so we'll all have either 20 a month to spend each or 100 to decide what to do with it, plus all the free goodies and sale prices for a year

Ill host and start the account as soon as we get 3 people interested![/QUOTE]

I'm in.

UPDATE:
Deathspank + Deathspank 2 + Risk gamshare group ($8 pp):
1. me (host)
2. Marauder7 (PAID)
3. mauaus
4. Admiralvic
5. chickenbutt

Sending account info to fill up the slots first.

[quote name='jlazenby1']Would anyone wanna start a long term (1 year) share group? I was thinking $20 each a month, paypal to tge host, and for the start of it Ill put a 1 year PS plus on it, so we'll all have either 20 a month to spend each or 100 to decide what to do with it, plus all the free goodies and sale prices for a year

1. jlazenby1 (host)
2. harleymandvdson
3. brockothoko

Add your name and pm me so i know, 1 more and Ill send paypal info out

Starting a share for Dead Space 2(£47.99/?49.99)-$14.50 per share. I will not be hosting this share.
1. (host)
2. harleymandvdson
3. DocProphecy
4. brockothoko (maybe)

Feel free to add yourself or PM me.

Also selling shares of:

Pure- $4 (1 slot)

PM me if interested.

UPDATE:
1. me (host)
2. Marauder7 (PAID)
3. chickenbutt (PAID)
4. mauaus
5. Admiralvic

Sending account info to fill up the slots first, read PM for more information regarding this.

[quote name='Beastmangler']Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition add-on/update ($15), Mortal Kombat Klassic Skins Pack 1 ($5), Mortal Kombat Warrior Bundle: Skarlet DLC, Kenshi DLC, Rain DLC and Freddy Krueger DLC ($15 total). Maybe even future MK DLC.

That would be $35, $7 a person.

1.Beastmangler (host)
2.iqubal

[/QUOTE]
3 left!!

Back to the Future
1 slot available - $4.00

Burn Zombie Burn: In Space DLC
4 slots available - $0.60 each

flOw
3 slots available - $1.60 each

Flower
1 slot available - $2.00

Back to the Future
1 slot available - $4.00

Burn Zombie Burn: In Space DLC
4 slots available - $0.60 each

flOw
3 slots available - $1.60 each

Flower
1 slot available - $2.00

Would anyone wanna start a long term (1 year) share group? I was thinking $20 each a month, paypal to tge host, and for the start of it Ill put a 1 year PS plus on it, so we'll all have either 20 a month to spend each or 100 to decide what to do with it, plus all the free goodies and sale prices for a year

1. jlazenby1 (host)
2. harleymandvdson
3. brockothoko

Add your name and pm me so i know, 1 more and Ill send paypal info out

Black ops dlc 3 map pack for 10$:) (1 left) will get new maps for 2 each!!!!
And
Infamous 2 with all DLC for 14$:) (1 left)
pm me if inetersted!!!!
Also i am selling my slot of assassins creed that has the 3 games + ALL DLC + a theme + the short animated film!!!
The price of all this is over 100$ and i am selling it for 20$

1. jlazenby1 (host)
2. harleymandvdson
3. brockothoko

Add your name and pm me so i know, 1 more and Ill send paypal info out[/QUOTE]
Can you elborate a bit more on the fees and what are you buying besides the ps plus discounts and content in terms of games.

[quote name='ProAtWork']Can you elborate a bit more on the fees and what are you buying besides the ps plus discounts and content in terms of games.[/QUOTE]

Its gonna be $20 per share a month, we'll all start a group or chat over msn to vote on what to buy each month. As soon as the slots fill there will be an account with $100 in it and a year of ps plus. I personally think that if we take advantage of the ps plus sales this will be well worth the money, not to mention at the end of the year we'll have $1200 worth of downloads lol

Btw 3/5 vote will win majority

If the group prefers we can also each have our own $20 to spend

UPDATE:
1. me (host)
2. Marauder7 (PAID)
3. chickenbutt (PAID)
4. mauaus
5. Admiralvic

Sending account info to fill up the slots first, read PM for more information regarding this.

hi guys, i need the new password for an old account called [email protected]

it contains burnout paradise and bf 1943. I have the old password and would like the new one if anyone has it. Thanks.

Randomdud

[quote name='randomdud']
looking for:

i want the dlc for marvel ultimate alliance 2. pm me please if you have any of these.
[/quote]bump. ;0

Also:

Would anyone wanna start a long term share group for only co-op games? I was thinking paypal money to the host (me), so we can buy as many co-op games as possible. Mainly online co-op games. :D We'll decide based on 3/5 voting whether or not to get a co-op game.

1. randomdud (host)
2. RyuKajiCut

Add your name and pm me so I know. 3 more people and I'll send paypal info out.

[quote name='NSYNC']$1,200 of PSN content in a year, really? Wow![/QUOTE]

If it ends up like the longterm share I'm in, the beginning will be $20 a month but quickly you'll buy everything the group wanted and then wait for stuff to come out.

[quote name='kilogram3']Anybody interested in the Mortal Kombat Warrior bundle including Freddy, Scarlet, Rain, and Kenshi. $3 per person. Just let me know.[/QUOTE]

I'm in.

Have an account with Fat Princess & The second black ops map pack. Looking to trade for literally anything.

Also have $5 paypal & Looking at anything, specifically Braid, Blacklight, Deathspank 2, Frogger, Hasbro Family Game Night, PvZ, Sonic 4, or any homestar episodes if you have them. Best message me on PSN Spysheep. Thanks.

That sounds like something i would be interested in, but i have one question, how will we know tht everyone is putting the 20 in?

I'm looking for a share of the new Dragon Age 2 DLC. Anyone have one/interested in starting a group? Also, I'd be interested in a Magic the Gathering group as well; for the new game as well as any new DLC that comes out.

[quote name='jlazenby1']Because Ill be getting the paypal from everyone, then getting cards lol Already thought of that

could i send u 5 a week? Im really interested in this but money is a little tight at the moment

I cant do 5 a week, 20 a month isnt that much, just save your 5 every week man, let me know if you want in.

The account is ready and ps plus is bought for a year and has 100.02 in it lol Still have 2 slots and waiting on payments

[quote name='jlazenby1']I cant do 5 a week, 20 a month isnt that much, just save your 5 every week man, let me know if you want in.

The account is ready and ps plus is bought for a year and has 100.02 in it lol Still have 2 slots and waiting on payments[/QUOTE]

Does tht mean everyone will have access to the $100+ or everyone has a share of it

UPDATE:
1. me (host)
2. Marauder7 (PAID)
3. chickenbutt (PAID)
4. mauaus
5. Admiralvic

PM'd you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back