CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im John I am new to the forum and am looking for some Games. Im not rich but i bought much very very much games from PSN Store I have uploaded my Pictures to my website in index form so you can browse though them easy enough.

My Games
PS3:
Gunstar Heroes
Trine
The Last Guy
TMNT: Turtles in time re-shelled
Fat Princess
Battlefield 1943
Wolfenstein 3D
Ragdoll Kung fu - Fists of Plastic
Rampart
Rampage
Linger in Shadows
Wheel of Fortune
flOw
Bionic Commando: Reamred
3 on 3 NHL arcade
Pixel Junk Monsters
Pain
High velocity bowling
Mortal Kombat II

PSP:
God of War: Chains of Olympus
Crystal Chronicles

PS1:
Wild Arms
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
Silent Hill
Final Fantasy Tactics
Spyro Year of the Dragon
Spyro The Dragon
Syphon Filter
Final Fantasy VII

Addons:
Rock Band - I have too many Rock Band tracks to name. Check the images. Also have the Rock Band 1 export key. AC/DC track pack as well.
The Beatles: Rock Band - I have Sgt Pepper and Abby Road albums
Guitar Hero: Metallica/GH3 - Death Magnetic Album
Little Big Planet - Some costumes, and Metal Gear Solid
level pack (No MGS costumes)
NHL 10 - A couple boosts
Brutal Legend - Tears of the Hextadon

If you interested reply me

I want
PS3
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue
Wipeout HD + Addon Fury
God of War 1
Ratchet & Clank Future Quest for Booty
Mirrors Edge Time Trial Map
Dantes Inferno Addon Lucia
PSP
Mgs Peace Walker
Dantes Inferno
Silent Hill Origins
Silent Hill Shattered Memories
Burnout Legends
Gran Turismo
Motorstorm Arctic Edge
God of War Ghost of Sparta
PS1
Tomb Raider 4

Reply me if you have one of this Games

Deathspank ($7.50 on sale this week, usually $15)
PixelJunk Racers 2nd Lap ($3.50 on sale this week, usually $7)
Total cost $11/5 = $2.20/share (50% off sale this week only)

1. jamehze (host)
2. TigerLust
3. Interstella 5555

Still looking for 2 others. Sale's only available till tues.

[quote name='ninja dog']Can you gameshare PSP games?

If yes, does anyone have any PSP games they want to share?[/QUOTE]
It doesn't work very well. Most people consider it not worth the hassle, but I think it's technically possible. Something about how you can only have one user account activated on your PSP at a time.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']It doesn't work very well. Most people consider it not worth the hassle, but I think it's technically possible. Something about how you can only have one user account activated on your PSP at a time.[/QUOTE]

what about if you use a PS3 to get them? you can't just download them to your PS3 on a shared account then transfer them to the PSP via usb?

[quote name='ninja dog']what about if you use a PS3 to get them? you can't just download them to your PS3 on a shared account then transfer them to the PSP via usb?[/QUOTE]
Not really sure. I just know that people don't do it. Most people, at least. I remember when PSP Go came out and I was reading the launch thread on Neogaf and they were talking about the possibility of sharing PSP games and nobody wanted to do it cause it was too complicated. I've never seen people setting up a PSP game share. So I'm not even sure it's possible, I think it is though but is just a hassle.

i got a question coz this is weird. i deactivated my account on a certain gameshare right? then, normally you cant play the game that is associated with that account right? but the thing is, even after it says your system has been deactivated, i can still play the game?!?!?! using the deactivated gameshare profile or my normal profile. both profiles i can still play the game that i just deactivated..?

[quote name='vonoliveramora']i got a question coz this is weird. i deactivated my account on a certain gameshare right? then, normally you cant play the game that is associated with that account right? but the thing is, even after it says your system has been deactivated, i can still play the game?!?!?! using the deactivated gameshare profile or my normal profile. both profiles i can still play the game that i just deactivated..?[/QUOTE]
Should not be possible. That's weird.

For sale:
$2 - Bioshock - Challenge Rooms DLC - 1 share

PM if interested. DLC comes with trophies for those who are looking for 100%

Edit: SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fatboyjam']God of War Collection
$30 - $6/share

1. fatboyjam
2. dawg26
3. anhmeister
5.[/QUOTE]

I want to get in on it. I sent a PM

Have 3 slots of Superstar V8 for $3.50. Hurry and contact me since this lower from anyone else. :D

Or will give a share for dead nation, Pacmam and Pop:sot slot. :D

Deathspank ($7.50 on sale this week, usually $15)

1. jamehze (host)
2. TigerLust
3. Interstella 5555

Still looking for 2 others. Hurry since the sale's only for a few more days.

Didn't know where to ask...
Planning on upgrading my PS3 hdd soon, long time coming...getting tired of deleting stuff. I only have a 8gb Fat32 formatted usb flash drive for back up storage. I'm assuming this would be enough for setting info and save, however wouldn't be enough for anything else. I'm not too worried about my main account (assuming I could redownload 4 times), but for all those gameshares I could technically deactivate them and redl once I get my new hdd in?

Planning on upgrading from 80gb to 640gb WD blue scorpio (seems like a pretty good deal http://www.amazon.com/Western-Digit...00BEVT/dp/B002QAXZZY/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top ).

Also, I will send out emails to everyone on my dead nation group this Tuesday (or whenever the PSN store is updated).

[quote name='dejeckt'] I'm not too worried about my main account (assuming I could redownload 4 times), but for all those gameshares I could technically deactivate them and redl once I get my new hdd in?
[/QUOTE]

You could download a billion times if you want.

Not sure why but some people get confused about the 5 activations with 5 downloads. it's not linked. Any activated system can redownload anything in the list as much as they want.

You don't need to deactivate and reactivate to do a HDD upgrade. your system can stay activated. doesn't take an extra slot since it's the same system.

[quote name='Dammenion']You could download a billion times if you want.

Not sure why but some people get confused about the 5 activations with 5 downloads. it's not linked. Any activated system can redownload anything in the list as much as they want.

You don't need to deactivate and reactivate to do a HDD upgrade. your system can stay activated. doesn't take an extra slot since it's the same system.[/QUOTE]

Oh cool, I thought the activation data was tied to the HDD. Thats why I was worrying. And yea thanks for correcting...that is what i intended to say (that I have 4 activations left on my main account). Well off to bigger HDD ^^

Magic: The Gathering Duels of the Planeswalkers
Expansion Pack 1
Expansion Pack 2
Expansion Pack 3

Total cost $25/5 = $5/share

1. eth3real (host)
2. vonoliveremora
3. iwarboy
4. evantrees
5. wiinet

Update: I'll be back home tomorrow, will set this up then.

Hey guys, this share has been modified:
(PM sent to AKmgmer to see if he still wants a share).

PS3 3 Game Share
PixelJunk Racers 2nd Lap – $3.49 sale price; $6.99 regular price
Joe Danger – $7.49 sale price; $14.99 regular price
Bomberman Ultra - $4.99 temporary price drop

3 titles for a share price of only $3.20!!! ($16/5)

Looking for 3 (possibly 4) more members for this share.

1# Just2Dirty
2#
3#
4#
5#

[quote name='Dammenion']You could download a billion times if you want.

You don't need to deactivate and reactivate to do a HDD upgrade. your system can stay activated. doesn't take an extra slot since it's the same system.[/QUOTE]

Could you please explain what do you mean when you say 'activate/deactivate'? I think I know, but just want to be sure.

When you download something bought on an account to a PS3 for the first time, it activates that PS3 and ties it to the account as one of the 5 possible activated PS3s per account. Everything purchased on that account now or in the future is tied to that PS3. You can also activate and deactivate the machine through account settings. There's no limit to how many times you can re-download to any of those 5 PS3s, except for the video store which has different restrictions.

[quote name='jamehze']Deathspank ($7.50 on sale this week, usually $15)

1. jamehze (host)
2. TigerLust
3. Interstella 5555

Still looking for 2 others. Hurry since the sale's only for a few more days.[/QUOTE]

Add me. :)

God of War Collection - Filled
$30 - $6/share

1. fatboyjam
2. dawg26
3. anhmeister
4. bond007bond
5. scarhawk

*frombrknwings is on-deck; if anybody bails, the last spot is yours.

bond007bond has graciously agreed to host; details on account and payment will be PM'd soon.

[quote name='DoReiRei']Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice DLC Complete Set

Anyone interesting in doing this together? :)[/QUOTE]

I havent looked at what the going price is recently. I would be interested in this.

[quote name='ninja dog']yeah, it does sound like a pain. oh well.[/QUOTE]

Actually, it really is pretty easy, as long as you can connect to the internet or a WiFi spot, you can switch your accounts in seconds. It is well worth the 'hassle' and not much different than switching accounts on a PS3, other than you have to be connected to the internet.

It does make it easier to run a long term group though. If you are interested in doing a PSP group, or anyone else, shoot me a PM.

I'm starting a game share for Record of Agarest War. $9 per share. I already got the game and am trying to remake some of the cost, so I can give you the account info right after you pay, you don't need to wait for the entire group to get together. Send me a PM if you are interested.
1 spot left.

[quote name='shimrion']I'm starting a game share for Record of Agarest War. $9 per share. I already got the game and am trying to remake some of the cost, so I can give you the account info right after you pay, you don't need to wait for the entire group to get together. Send me a PM if you are interested.[/QUOTE]

i would be interested in a share

[quote name='shimrion']I'm starting a game share for Record of Agarest War. $9 per share. I already got the game and am trying to remake some of the cost, so I can give you the account info right after you pay, you don't need to wait for the entire group to get together. Send me a PM if you are interested.[/QUOTE]

im interested, ill send you a PM

Question: If I buy content by redeeming a code, can it still be re-downloaded on 4 other consoles? I might buy a code through Amazon but I wanna see if it can be shared first.

[quote name='BustaUppa']Question: If I buy content by redeeming a code, can it still be re-downloaded on 4 other consoles? I might buy a code through Amazon but I wanna see if it can be shared first.[/QUOTE]
Yes, content gotten from a code can be put on multiple systems. Once you have entered the code it works exactly like how it would if you had purchased it through the PSN store itself.

[quote name='shimrion']Yes, content gotten from a code can be put on multiple systems. Once you have entered the code it works exactly like how it would if you had purchased it through the PSN store itself.[/QUOTE]Great to know, thanks!

I'm selling shares for Lumines Supernova!
$3.25/share, this includes the base game, classic skin pack, and Holiday skin pack.

Game has already been purchased. PM me for PayPal info and we can set this right up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back