CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Vyrtigo'] Resident Evil 4 HD + RE: Code Veronica X HD + 3 months of PSPlus - $7.60[/QUOTE]

Did you beat Code: Veronica already? I beat it on Dreamcast, but it's kicking my butt now. I'm constantly 1 hit away from dying. I'm thinking my "A" run for the rocket launcher is going to go on hiatus.

[quote name='Sveznajko']Looking for a Crysis share. (It comes out 4th of October)[/QUOTE]
Crysis... 2? if so, we've just completed a share. I'm lost, why would C1 come out AFTER C2?

---------------------------------

Have these to sell:

-Tetris (12 trophies) + Tales from Space: About a Blob (13)

with inFAMOUS1, Dead Nation, Killzone Liberation PSP, LBP PSP as WB games
$4

-Stacking DLC (4 trophies)
$1

OBO

the 1st crysis is comin to the us psn the 4th meeek
$2 armeggedon riders/warhammer 40000 kill team $2 a slot
buy 1 get 1 free normal price $4

[quote name='meeek']Crysis... 2? if so, we've just completed a share. I'm lost, why would C1 come out AFTER C2?
[/QUOTE]

I think that C1 was previously not available for consoles or smth (at least for PS3 i'm sure).
Therefore it's scheduled to be released on PSN.

As for C2 i don't know whether it's/it'll be available on PSN.

account 1
2 slots left
Final fantasy tactics, suikoden
$2.00

account 2
sold all slots gone

account 3
1 slots left
Metal gear solid , final fantasy 8 , command and conquer , tomb raider 1
$3.00

also open to trades :L

Account 1:
From Dust, Elevator Action Deluxe, and SkyDrift) $8

Account 2:
Castle Crashers + DLC gameshare $4

PM if you want it

[quote name='clonesniper666']Selling Shares:
Mortal Kombat Arcade kollection -$4
Ratchet and Clank Quest for Booty and Wipeout (WB games)- offer[/QUOTE]

Bump from 4 pages back.

[quote name='Braxis']3 more slots for Castlevania HoD (All Content)

$10 per share

1. Braxis (Host)
2. raiden_86
3.clonesiper666

Paypal/slot-~$10 per slot/ (all dlc and game is about $43) we can use the remaining for all future dlc content.

bump. technically it'd be $9 a share so that works too.

Yes 9 or 10 is fine but a 50 PSN card will be used for account.

Once list is filled I will pm for further info[/QUOTE]

Count me in

Resident Evil 4. (2 slots): $4
DeathSpank, DeathSpank: Thongs Of Virtue, Risk Factions. (1 slot): $8
Borderlands + ALL DLC. (1 slot): $12
Infamous 2, 
Back To The Future (All EP)
, Battle: Los Angeles, 
Spare Parts. (1 slot): $18

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there anyone who wants Child of Eden ? It's on the EUR PSN (don't think it's on the US one) for 30€ (maybe less expensive in the UK store). If so, i'm in !

Crysis 1 Gameshare - Set to release 10/4 - $4 per share

1. (host)
2. WV Matsui

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-09-25-crysis-psn-xbl-release-date-revealed

[quote name='WV Matsui']They are releasing it on psn...[/QUOTE]

Exactly, im saying Crysis 1 WAS only for pc. Now they are releasing it on consoles.
Edit: Im already in a group

[quote name='BustdMagz']Exactly, im saying Crysis 1 WAS only for pc. Now they are releasing it on consoles[/QUOTE]

Exactly haha

Do you want in? $4 a share...

[quote name='gamerGirl34']Possibly Looking for Crysis 2 Share! How much is it per slot & how big is it?[/QUOTE]

Someone was taking spots yesterday I thought.... Probably a few pages back

All slots filled for Castlevania HoD share (All content)

$10 each/ per share~

1. Braxis (Host)
2. raiden_86
3. clonesiper666 (paid)
4. jirom (processing payment)
5. AxCrege

-Update (Preferred payment structure)

Host will be collecting the 10 dollar PSN cards from each member to do the transaction. It is true that the total bundle amounts to $43 dollars currently, but the PSN cards minimum amount is $10. The difference is 1 dollar.
So if you are okay with splitting the bill with 10 dollar PSN card and sending that information to the host, sign on up. Either that or pay host via paypal. The choice is yours.

I will send you all further info. Pm me if you have any question. If a CG member fails to respond within 48 hours I will have no choice but to remove you from the list.

Was playing tiger all last night fine...now im trying to get on and at the loading screen when it tries to connect to the EA servers it "freezes" however i am able to get into the xmb and quit game...also tried hitting cancel as soon as it starts trying to connect then it freezes at the loading profile screen? anyone else having this problem?

Well it also appears there is a problem with the PSN store as well...says its undergoing maintenance hopefully its got something to do with that

[quote name='SnorE']Well it also appears there is a problem with the PSN store as well...says its undergoing maintenance hopefully its got something to do with that[/QUOTE]

PSN is down from 11 am to 2 pm PST for main. per Joystiq and Twitter...

[quote name='gamerGirl34']Possibly Looking for Crysis 2 Share! How much is it per slot & how big is it?[/QUOTE]
The game is 7.8Gb, and the share was completed ($11/slot).

I think it's in the OP iwarboY, but try Alaska, Oregon, California...

EDIT: SL4V3DOG might be right! A guy from Taxachusetts told me something along those lines... We call it "the apocalyPS3" pal LOL

[quote name='SL4V3DOG']I got a couple of games for sale:

Bulletstorm + DLC (separate accounts) for $10

StreetFighter 3 for $2[/QUOTE]

Also looking for a share of Payday: The Heist

[quote name='SL4V3DOG']Do you mean tax-free psn games or cards? I think they stopped charging taxes after the whole PSN downtime fiasco. I don't get charged here in TX anymore[/QUOTE]

Havent been gettin charged tax in WA either since the apocayps3, its pretty nice gettin to use all $20 or $50 on the store

We might need a host for our 3 months PSN+, Resident Evil Collection group.

PM me if you're interested. It's 7.60/share. We already have 4 people and a host is all we really need.

Want:
Clash of Heroes HD + I am the Boss DLC (Willing to buy 2 shares just to get this going)

2. bastiartadi
3. Jonfelkin
4. JadeNic

Child of Eden (29.99€)

1) Topaz
2) Velo214
3)
4)
5)

feel free to insert yourself, and even better if you can host.

[quote name='Velo214']im down for whoever was looking for child of eden. no dlc for that game, right?[/QUOTE]

account 1
2 slots left
Final fantasy tactics, suikoden
$2.00

account 2
1 slots left
Metal gear solid , final fantasy 8 , command and conquer , tomb raider 1
$3.00

also open to trades :L

[quote name='Braxis']All slots filled for Castlevania HoD share (All content)

$10 each/ per share~

1. Braxis (Host)
2. raiden_86
3. clonesiper666 (paid)
4. jirom (processing payment)
5. AxCrege

.[/QUOTE]

Please let me know if anyone drops out! Or if someone is taking too long to make payment. I'm ready and willing (that's what she said).

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back