CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
joe danger, pixeljunk 2nd lap, bomberman ultra, dead nation (plat), infamous (plat) - $4

deathspank 3 - baconing $3

- also looking for any EU DLC (black ops etc pst)

Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition - 10/4
BustdMagz Paid
Hammer_jay
iRobotZombie
Reo 15x Paid

NBA Jam: On Fire Edition - 10/4
fmwross2 Paid
WV Matsui Paid
benjam138 Paid
gamerGirl34

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC*
5 slots available (307MB) - $1.00

Tomb Raider Underworld + Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle*
1 slot available (6149MB/185MB) - $5.00

flOw + Welcome Back*
1 slot available (90MB) - $1.60

*Dark Forest Pack includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline and 2 trophies!
*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game, In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).
*flOw Welcome Back includes Dead Nation (1424MB), Wipeout HD/Fury (1040MB), Killzone PSP (510MB), Modnation Racers PSP (1083MB) and Wonderland Pixel theme (650KB).

PPCalc - PayPal Fee Calculator
Best Buy has downloadable PSN cards and accept PayPal as a form of payment. Hosts that like to collect all the funds before purchasing may want to look into this.

BustdMagz Paid
Hammer_jay
iRobotZombie
Reo 15x Paid

fmwross2 Paid
WV Matsui Paid
benjam138 Paid
gamerGirl34

Resident Evil Code Veronica X HD
1 slot available (2434MB) - $3.20

flOw + Welcome Back*

*Dark Forest Pack includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline and 2 trophies!
*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game, In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).
*flOw Welcome Back includes Dead Nation (1424MB), Wipeout HD/Fury (1040MB), Killzone PSP (510MB), Modnation Racers PSP (1083MB) and Wonderland Pixel theme (650KB).

Best Buy has downloadable PSN cards and accept PayPal as a form of payment. Hosts that like to collect all the funds before purchasing may want to look into this.

That UC3 account should be PM only. I would hate to have to respond to all the requests, but you know only CAG members are getting it then. I don't know man.

There have been quite a few UC3 MP groups here. Don't know why they're keeping them such a secret at this point and letting djratchet monitor his constantly.

Selling..

Account 1: ONLY $3! (A value of $33/5 = $6.60.. so more than half off!)
Red Dead Redemption Complete DLCs
(What's included?)
- Undead Nightmare!!!
- Liars and Cheats
- Legends and Killers
- Golden Gun Weapon Pack
- Deadly Assassin Outfit
- War Horse

Originally Posted by BustdMagz
Need one more for Fifa 12

2. Hammer_jay
3. BustdMagz
4. n4styn4t3
5. dcibass16

so is there anyone who can host this ???

1. cheapbrokegamer
2. Hammer_jay
3. BustdMagz
4. n4styn4t3
5. dcibass16

So looks like no one can host, now what? I don't know how to set it up either

[quote name='BustdMagz']Everyone watch out for a CAG named Badman827[/QUOTE]
that guy is shady, he asked me to pay while I'm not even in his share... I find something off in his refunds/explanations.

He's on QJ scammers' list because the origin of this list is KHfuture's post btw.

-------------------
Have these to sell:

-Tetris (12 trophies) + Tales from Space: About a Blob (13)

with inFAMOUS1, Dead Nation, Killzone Liberation PSP, LBP PSP as WB games
$4

-Stacking DLC
$0.99 or offered with the one above!

Last edited by a moderator:
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition ($30) $6 per share

1. (host)
2. harleymandvdson
3. TurkFebruary
4. TreizePlus
5. jlazenby1

Just need someone who can host just in case jlaz can't. Someone reputable this time please!

Also, anyone with a slot of TMNT to sell let me know how much it'll cost.

Just got my Castlevania share from tenchim86 Good host, He probally still has a slot left if you pm him fast.

Selling this stuff below.

Acc 1 - Section 8 Predudic With overdrive and Blitz + Red Faction Battlegrounds $4

Acc 2 Spelunker HD + Spareparts (2 Platinums ) $3.50

Add me to the list of people who got burned buying PSN cards off Best Buy. Got an order confirmation # they say they can't find, and I can't file with PayPal until the payment clears. Granted, the money is already gone (Pending/Placed) and Best Buy customer service says it can take up to 10 days! Everytime I type in the order confirmation # at BestBuy.com, it's invalid and tells me to re-check my information. Very upset right now, because I've never had a problem before.

Add me to the list of people who got burned buying PSN cards off Best Buy. Got an order confirmation # they say they can't find, and I can't file with PayPal until the payment clears. Granted, the money is already gone (Pending/Placed) and Best Buy customer service says it can take up to 10 days! Everytime I type in the order confirmation # at BestBuy.com it's invalid and tells me to re-check my information. Very upset right now, because I've never had a problem before.

[quote name='BustdMagz']1. cheapbrokegamer
2. Hammer_jay
3. BustdMagz
4. n4styn4t3
5. dcibass16

So looks like no one can host, now what? I don't know how to set it up either[/QUOTE]

Can someone outside the group buy Fifa 12 and we will send the money to them?

Call that shooting yourself in the foot NSYNC! why did you do that after hearing SEVERAL CAG's getting screwed, this very week?

[quote name='BustdMagz']Can someone outside the group buy Fifa 12 and we will send the money to them?[/QUOTE]
PM'd you back just now.

BustdMagz Paid
Hammer_jay
iRobotZombie
Reo 15x Paid

fmwross2 Paid
WV Matsui Paid
benjam138 Paid
gamerGirl34 Paid

Resident Evil Code Veronica X HD
1 slot available (2434MB) - $3.20

flOw + Welcome Back*

[quote name='meeek']Call that shooting yourself in the foot! why did you do that after hearing SEVERAL CAG's getting screwed, this very week?[/QUOTE]

Done it before.

EDIT: Yesterday after talking it over with djratchet no less. Also had another one this morning. It's hit-or-miss apparently. Totally unreliable, so I removed the link.

K guys im hosting, have to wait til everyone pays though. Share is $18.70
1. cheapbrokegamer
2. Hammer_jay (PAID)
3. BustdMagz (PAID)
4. n4styn4t3
5. dcibass16 (PAID)

Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition ($30) $6 per share

1. (host)
2. harleymandvdson
3. TurkFebruary
4. TreizePlus
5. jlazenby1

Just need someone who can host just in case jlaz can't. Someone reputable this time please!

Also, anyone with a slot of TMNT to sell let me know how much it'll cost.

Selling:
Account 1 ($2 Paypal Gift)
Beyond Good & Evil HD

Account 2 ($4 Paypal Gift)
All Borderlands Downloadable Content (JUST THE DLC)
Little Big Planet PS3
Super Star Dust HD PS3

Account 3 ($1 Paypal Gift)
inFamous 2 Super Voucher DLC
- This Includes All Skins & Powers

Account 4 ($3 Paypal Gift)
Marvel Vs Capcom 2
Castle Crashers + Plus DLC
Scott Pilgrim Vs The World
Crazy Taxi

Selling Accounts:
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection and Ugly Americans - $4
Ratchet and Clank Quest for Booty and Wipeout HD - offer
Assassins Creed Brotherhood + all DLC - $9
Or take all 3 accounts for $12

[quote name='Ace!']Anyone interested in a huge gameshare spot??? I am looking to possibly sell my spot as it looks like the group is about to end buying.

The slot has over $700 worth of items in total - Still has a year of Playstation Plus left.

Its on GTZ: http://gametz.com/forum/USER%3...34358.html#new[/QUOTE]

Is it just me, or does the link not work?

K guys im hosting, have to wait til everyone pays though. Share is $18.70 for Fifa 12
1. BustdMagz (PAID)
2. Hammer_jay (PAID)
3. n4styn4t3 (PAID)
4. dcibass16 (PAID)

Yet another one drops out -_- , now we need one more. Again.

[quote name='meeek']that guy is shady, he asked me to pay while I'm not even in his share... I find something off in his refunds/explanations.

He's on QJ scammers' list becaue the origin of this list is KHfuture's post btw. I for one, wouldn't have traded with a "bad" man LOL[/QUOTE]

Just got scammed by him. I trusted him because I traded with him about a week ago, but it was probably one of his extra accounts or one he took from someone. I almost gave him a $10 PSN card to. Sadly, I bought the card before all of this happened, but at least he didn't get it. Now I have a $10 PSN card and nothing to buy. Great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back