CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sir-fly']trading these game
ea mma
vegas 2

black ops map pack 1st strike
im looking for nba jams but im taking all offers via pm[/QUOTE]
i am willing to trade 2 of those slots for a new release from the last 2 months just pm me

Anyone Interested in these....

Account 2
All Borderlands DLC + 2 Welcome Back Games (Little Big Planet PS3 & Super Star Dust HD PS3) - $3

Account 3
inFamous 2 Super Voucher DLC - $1

Account 4
Blacklight Tango Down
Sonic 4 Episode 1
Sonic Adventure w/Director's Cut DLC - $4

[quote name='rams81']Selling

RE4/CVX with 3 month PS+ ($7.60)

Still about 2 1/2 months on the PS+[/QUOTE]

Any plans to buy anything else?

[quote name='WV Matsui']Alright it's Friday and I am already thinking about Tuesday! What's on tap for this week?[/QUOTE]

Sideway: New York is the only one I can find confirmed for PSN this tuesday

[quote name='Mixer236']Any plans to buy anything else?[/QUOTE] Not sure, i'd have to contact the original host but it has all of the free content on the d/l list that has been pulled from ps+ within the last 3 weeks. (eg. Plants vs. Zombies, multiple RE PSone classics, ect. )

[quote name='jimjones']PM'd you[/QUOTE]
hey, cheapbrokegamer, you didn't even give me time to send you the list! (of what to get with the $5).

jimjones, please consult us before buying anything, I'm one of the members!

[quote name='rams81']Not sure, i'd have to contact the original host but it has all of the free content on the d/l list that has been pulled from ps+ within the last 3 weeks. (eg. Plants vs. Zombies, multiple RE PSone classics, ect. )[/QUOTE]

PM'd!

[quote name='meeek']hey, cheapbrokegamer, you didn't even give me time to send you the list! (of what to get with the $5).

jimjones, please consult us before buying anything, I'm one of the members![/QUOTE]

Don't worry, I have already informed jimjones about it. Ballin!

Have a slot of Shift 2 Unleashed for sale
$8
PM ME

-Willing To Trade ForSmaller Trades With Paypal Difference-

Last edited by a moderator:
Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC*
4 slots available (307MB) - $1.00

Tomb Raider Underworld + Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle*
1 slot available (6149MB/185MB) - $5.00

flOw + Welcome Back*
1 slot available (90MB) - $1.60

*Dark Forest Pack includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline and 2 trophies!
*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game, In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).
*flOw Welcome Back includes Dead Nation (1424MB), Wipeout HD/Fury (1040MB), Killzone PSP (510MB), Modnation Racers PSP (1083MB) and Wonderland Pixel theme (650KB).

PPCalc - PayPal Fee Calculator

[quote name='bcowns']we have a group going, just need a host

I think meek is still on the fence about hosting[/QUOTE]

FIFA 12
1. Zuttasoxx
2. Polaris1001
3. bcowns
4. fmwross2
5. SMARKBRAN

I can host

[quote name='Zuttasoxx']FIFA 12
1. Zuttasoxx
2. Polaris1001
3. bcowns
4. fmwross2
5. SMARKBRAN

I can host[/QUOTE]

Zuttasoxx asks for $20. Is that fine by everyone?

Castlevania: Harmony of Despair and DLC. 1 spot left. Game already purchased. Info will be sent when payment is received.

$10 per share

1. tenchim86 (host)
2. raiden_86 (paid)
3. jonfelkin (paid)
4. hammer_jay (paid)
5. OPEN

The remainder in the account will be used towards additional DLC.

Castlevania: Harmony of Despair and DLC. 1 spot left. Game already purchased. Info will be sent when payment is received.

$10 per share

1. tenchim86 (host)
2. raiden_86 (paid)
3. jonfelkin (paid)
4. hammer_jay (paid)
5. OPEN

The remainder in the account will be used towards additional DLC.

[quote name='meeek']hey, cheapbrokegamer, you didn't even give me time to send you the list! (of what to get with the $5).

jimjones, please consult us before buying anything, I'm one of the members![/QUOTE]

How much time does it really take?

Just get a damn list together...its really not hard.

Selling

Black Ops Rezurrection DLC (US) - $2
Includes Moon, WAW maps, Soundtrack and Theme
3 slots available, PM me if you're interested.

Want

AC: Brotherhood
GOW Origins

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC*
4 slots available (307MB) - $1.00

Tomb Raider Underworld + Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle*
1 slot available (6149MB/185MB) - $5.00

flOw + Welcome Back*
1 slot available (90MB) - $1.60

*Dark Forest Pack includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline and 2 trophies!
*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game, In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).
*flOw Welcome Back includes Dead Nation (1424MB), Wipeout HD/Fury (1040MB), Killzone PSP (510MB), Modnation Racers PSP (1083MB) and Wonderland Pixel theme (650KB).

PPCalc - PayPal Fee Calculator

4 shares available

Crysis $4 SOLD
Burnout Crash $2SOLD
Saints Row 2 $4
Pure $3 ($1.00 off)

Looking for NBA Jam maybe be open to other recent game shares to trade. PM me if interested.

[quote name='Polaris1001']Zuttasoxx asks for $20. Is that fine by everyone?[/QUOTE]

Just pm me when you are ok with 20 USD. I can do it asap.

Anyone Interested in these....

Account 2
All Borderlands DLC + 2 Welcome Back Games (Little Big Planet PS3 & Super Star Dust HD PS3) - $3

Account 3
inFamous 2 Super Voucher DLC - $1

Account 4
Blacklight Tango Down
Sonic 4 Episode 1
Sonic Adventure w/Director's Cut DLC - $4

[quote name='Zuttasoxx']Just pm me when you are ok with 20 USD. I can do it asap.[/QUOTE]

I only have 18.70 in my paypal since that's what most groups sold it for, but if the rest of the guys are okay with it and if you can wait a couple of days until paypal processes the remaining 1.30 I can send it

Last Activity: 9-13-11 12:36 AM

I also checked their post history and they have no post in this thread at all (deleted?). Hopefully you come into contact with someone else in the group.

[quote name='bcowns']I only have 18.70 in my paypal since that's what most groups sold it for, but if the rest of the guys are okay with it and if you can wait a couple of days until paypal processes the remaining 1.30 I can send it[/QUOTE]

no problem to wait couple days when you received the game. I think we can trust you :)

[quote name='Zuttasoxx']no problem to wait couple days when you received the game. I think we can trust you :)[/QUOTE]

So, is everyone in the group ok with this?

I'll be starting Rochard($2) and Sideway: New York(?) groups once my PayPal transfer goes through. These will be separate, and not together. Anyone interested PM me please.

looking for ME2 plus all dlc, or most at least, for $10 psn code. wayneid had one but he hasnt been online for a while. ill be back on monday. pm me if ya got it thanks.

Selling Accounts:
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection and Ugly Americans - $4
Ratchet and Clank Quest for Booty and Wipeout HD - offer
Or take both accounts for $4

[quote name='fmwross2']It just doesn't seem like a good idea to put $80 in the paypal account of someone that's never gameshared here before, if that's the case.[/QUOTE]

I have to agree with you and Im not even in the share lol You guys could always use a different method of payment that will allow you to dispute the claim if he tries anything, 4 people all with the exact same amount and exact same story of him ripping you guys off would surely prove to paypal you guys are telling the truth and probably get him kicked from paypal

BTW
October 18th
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken
Dungeon Defenders (Co-Op Tower Defense)

[quote name='Ace!']How much time does it really take?

Just get a damn list together...its really not hard.[/QUOTE]

Hahah, we are all waiting for meek, even though 4/5 want mercury

What game do you suggest meek?

I can paypal you the $1 if you are really not ok for mercury, that way you get what you paid for

Any CAGs want to get schooled/co-op in NBA Jam? PSN name is StevenBCC

FIFA 12
1. (need host)
2. Polaris1001
3. bcowns
4. fmwross2
5. SMARKBRAN

Guys, since Zuttasoxx did not get any comments from someone until now I am not comfortable with sending him 20 bucks. Therefore, we still need a host for this group.

(Nothing personal Zuttasoxx, it is just that you haven't done any other trades here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back