CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='WakYasuk']Alright, so is this group confirmed? and we are doing long term dlc right?

Battlefield 3 pre-order DLC group.
1. Bill123-Gamestop Physical Warfare Content
2. Gamer4life88 - Best Buy Specact Kit Upgrade
3. WakYasuk- Amazon Dog Tags
4. WV Matsui - BB Specact Kit
5. FlipSide - Amazon Dog Tags

------------------------------------

also I am looking for a u3 pre-order dlc group since the other one had some issues >_>....
anyways I pre-ordered at amazon[/QUOTE]

This is the confirmed group. We all are good to go on the long term dlc as well.

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']You're betting against the devil of videogame CEO

"We have a real culture of thrift," Kotick said. "The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games."[/QUOTE]

If you guys think about it, the game is used at ganestop for $55 still so the chances of it being cheap are alim, we have a better chance the maps are on sale and honeatly, whatre the odds of that? Lol

[quote name='jlazenby1']If you guys think about it, the game is used at ganestop for $55 still so the chances of it being cheap are alim, we have a better chance the maps are on sale and honeatly, whatre the odds of that? Lol[/QUOTE]

Yes, but whoever buys a used copy of CoD Black Ops almost 1 year later for $55 is a disgraced member of CAG.

[quote name='jlazenby1']If you guys think about it, the game is used at ganestop for $55 still so the chances of it being cheap are alim, we have a better chance the maps are on sale and honeatly, whatre the odds of that? Lol[/QUOTE]

Actually if you're talking about Black Ops, I'm pretty sure it's $49.99 used. lol Sorry, that's the gamestop employee in me coming out!

homefront group + dlc
1 chewy12
2 mauaus
3 fmwross2
4 last CHANce
5 clonesniper666

pm you guys the paypal info daytona usa is out dlc is in account is all set up and ready to go

Uncharted 3 Fortune Hunters' Club + Subway codes + pre-order codes + theme
$5.00/person

1. Trueblade (host)
2. ProAtWork (Subway Drake skin and weapon)
3. GP2 (Gamestop)
4. last CHANce (Best Buy)
5. Esoul (Amazon)

* EDIT *
Group is full.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='badman827']buying sf3 or MASS EFFECT 2 plz pm paying $8 For MASS EFFECT 2 and $4 FOR SF3[/QUOTE]

Before you buy anything else. I think you should pay me the money you owe for the PayDay slot I sold you. You sent the money via eCheck which takes a few days to process but I gave you the benefit of the doubt of letting you get the account info right away since I had a clean deal with you before but it appears you've cancelled this transaction. So you can either resend the money or give me the account back. Thanks.

[quote name='rams81']Before you buy anything else. I think you should pay me the money you owe for the PayDay slot I sold you. You sent the money via eCheck which takes a few days to process but I gave you the benefit of the doubt of letting you get the account info right away since I had a clean deal with you before but it appears you've cancelled this transaction. So you can either resend the money or give me the account back. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Uh oh...

*Grabs popcorn*

Don't the new COD maps come out 11-13? :)

Just a warning for anyone dealing with Badman827. He pays with eCheck which can be cancelled while it's processing. Not calling him a scammer or anything but he cancelled my transaction. I've had a clean trade with him before that's why I trusted him. I'm just letting everyone know if he's in your group, before you deal with him i'd hold off for now.

[quote name='rams81']Just a warning for anyone dealing with Badman827. He pays with eCheck which can be cancelled while it's processing. Not calling him a scammer or anything but he cancelled my transaction. I've had a clean trade with him before that's why I trusted him. I'm just letting everyone know if he's in your group, before you deal with him i'd hold off for now.[/QUOTE]

Thanks

Will not deal with him until he clears this up with you.

[quote name='rams81']Before you buy anything else. I think you should pay me the money you owe for the PayDay slot I sold you. You sent the money via eCheck which takes a few days to process but I gave you the benefit of the doubt of letting you get the account info right away since I had a clean deal with you before but it appears you've cancelled this transaction. So you can either resend the money or give me the account back. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Oh no he didn't

FOR SALE:

Dungeon Defenders. $3.

Beyond Good & Evil HD $2

Prince of Persia trilogy $8

Resident Evil 5 $5

Ok here's a couple scenarios:

1. Buy all 4, I knock the price down to $15
2. Buy the first 3, $10
3. 1, 2, and 4, price is $8

PM me if interested.

Bah, anyone know the PW for this account.. [email protected]
It was changed without a notice! It has both the Annihilation and Rezzurection map packs in it.

If anyone knows what the new PW is, please PM me. It was hosted by harleymandvdson, and since he is temp banned, have no clue how to contact him.

[quote name='rams81']Just a warning for anyone dealing with Badman827. He pays with eCheck which can be cancelled while it's processing. Not calling him a scammer or anything but he cancelled my transaction. I've had a clean trade with him before that's why I trusted him. I'm just letting everyone know if he's in your group, before you deal with him i'd hold off for now.[/QUOTE]

I am awaiting all of the guys I swear I'm not a scammer posts wah wah

[quote name='WV Matsui']I am awaiting all of the guys I swear I'm not a scammer posts wah wah[/QUOTE]

This made me lol.

FS/FT:
Burnout Paradise + WB Games- $3
About a blob Co-op map pack - Free! (Please only ask for it if you have the game.)
Split/Second - $5
BLOPS Rezurection - $2

I wrote Badman827 on PSN about it and he replied (spelling as is) "wat cancelled". I replied "The Payday payment was cancelled."... He then signed out about 15 seconds later. He also has bought about 4-5 games in the past few days and sold them the very next day. TurkFebruary has also said he's noticed Badman827 has been trying to buy everyones shares recently and selling them instantly.

[quote name='rams81']I wrote Badman827 on PSN about it and he replied (spelling as is) "wat cancelled". I replied "The Payday payment was cancelled."... He then signed out about 15 seconds later. He also has bought about 4-5 games in the past few days and sold them the very next day. TurkFebruary has also said he's noticed Badman827 has been trying to buy everyones shares recently and selling them instantly.[/QUOTE]

Wat scamma?

[quote name='rams81']I wrote Badman827 on PSN about it and he replied (spelling as is) "wat cancelled". I replied "The Payday payment was cancelled."... He then signed out about 15 seconds later. He also has bought about 4-5 games in the past few days and sold them the very next day. TurkFebruary has also said he's noticed Badman827 has been trying to buy everyones shares recently and selling them instantly.[/QUOTE]

All of that work just to steal a single game share? This guy is dedicated.

Looks like me and Meeek are finakky back....

Selling:

Resident Evil 5- $6
Burnout: Crash- $2
Dungeon Defenders- $3

PM me if interested.

@Domo- I just checked and the password is the same....

@Rams- I saw that one coming, but for a $4 game? Pathetic.

[quote name='DangKid']All of that work just to steal a single game share? This guy is dedicated.[/QUOTE]

He tried to get me last night and tonight as well. I took less money to sell to someone I trusted!

I'll confirm it. He's a scammer. I'll give shawngreen1520 my SSN before I deal with this guy again. He fooled us with a couple of clean deals and went in for the kill. Now that that's out of the way.

inFamous 2 - $9
RE4/CVX/PS+ (Expires 12/21/2011) - $7

or both for $14

[quote name='TurkFebruary']He tried to get me last night and tonight as well. I took less money to sell to someone I trusted![/QUOTE]

Your avatar completes that statement haha.

Looking to start an uncharted 3 fortune hunters club pre-order dlc
price is $5 each
1. (host)
2. WakYasuk
3. WakYasuk(2)

Moral of the story: a scammer stays a scammer.

[quote name='WakYasuk']Looking to start an uncharted 3 fortune hunters club pre-order dlc

1. (host)
2. WakYasuk
3. WakYasuk(2)
5.[/QUOTE]

Quickly, why did you leave the previous group?

[quote name='Tsel']Crysis - $3 and if it's yours. Will consider trades.[/QUOTE]

NSYNC was looking to trade for it when I had mine up for grabs but I sold it. He may still be looking!

Thanks for the hint on the scams. He just PM'd me trying to buy some stuff.

Selling:
-Deathspank $2
-Street Fighter 3rd Strike: Online Edition $2

Looking for Deathspank 2:Thongs of Virtue, Skate 3 DLC/Share pass, Prince of Persia: Epilogue DLC, Bioshock 1 DLC.

[quote name='TheCro']Thanks for the hint on the scams. He just PM'd me trying to buy some stuff.

Selling:
-Deathspank $2
-Street Fighter 3rd Strike: Online Edition $2

Looking for Deathspank 2:Thongs of Virtue, Skate 3 DLC/Share pass, Prince of Persia: Epilogue DLC, Bioshock 1 DLC.[/QUOTE]

I'd also be interested in Skate 3 DLC. I love the game, but not enough to pay that much for the DLC.

FOR SALE:

Dungeon Defenders. $3.

Beyond Good & Evil HD $2

Prince of Persia trilogy $8

Resident Evil 5 $5

Ok here's a couple scenarios:

1. Buy all 4, I knock the price down to $15
2. Buy the first 3, $10
3. 1, 2, and 4, price is $8

PM me if interested, will listen to any offer if it's reasonable!

[quote name='Heavyd814life']I have no problem with people who gameshare all the time leaving feedback for one another - it's their prerogative and i'm not here to police the site. I simply didn't know people did it which is why i posed the question. I wouldn't have posed the question if you, for instance, left feedback for NSYNC and if he did the same for you because i wouldn't have even noticed it. I did, however, notice that Badman827's feedback score went up and that NSYNC posted something about him being "legit". Sorry but someone whose name apparently surfaced on a scammers list and someone who has chosen not to explain why a fellow gamesharer left him negative feedback and labelled him a scammer is certainly not legit just because he sold someone a $4 share. Furthermore, I don't feel he should have any feedback left for him affirming that opinion until he clears it up because it just lulls people into a false sense of security. It probably sounds like i have a problem with Badman827 but i really don't - there may be a perfectly rational explanation for the negative feedback, but it is incumbent upon him to clear things up or at least explain himself before partaking in any gameshares. I won't say anymore - the cynic in me just felt inclined to mention it.

NSYNC, you're an upstanding member of this community and i have absolutely no issues with you, mate. We'll just agree to disagree[/QUOTE]
badman asked me to pay for a share while I wasn't even in his group, I called him out on that, he went "missing" for 2 weeks, only to resurface and (try to) trade like nothing happened!
and now this?

Everyone here is legit, except:
-GhostSura
-Mag Beast/Swindler
-badman827
-I have a problem with another user, letting him fix this

feedback is therefore unneccessary (and against forum rules) !

just be wary of noobs, DL first and leave a post about your trade, that should do.
Anyway, that was just my 2 cents... nice to be back!

[quote name='badman827']ill host guys i got $300 for my bday[/QUOTE]
me thinks it's what he came up with to gain our "trust"
[quote name='badman827']selling Farcry 2 slot $20 psn card[/QUOTE]
First gameshare thread post! he then gave it to "his friend", lmao

[quote name='TurkFebruary']He tried to get me last night and tonight as well. I took less money to sell to someone I trusted![/QUOTE]

Can't say I'm shocked. Judging from the way he spams you on PSN, he's probably hella young.

selling: Payday $4

Rezurrection dlc $2

Black Ops group. Shares will likely be $12. 1 more to go!

1. dangkid (host)
2. dangkid (friend)
3. Megadrixfire
4. Lost_In_Shadows

PM me.

If Black Ops ends up costing $59.99 then we can buy a cheap theme or something and be eligible for the $10 bonus. We can use that towards a small PSN game or something. It would add maybe 25-40 cents each person depending on what the themes cost.

On a side note, how come everyone is selling their Payday shares? It looks insanely fun and I would love to get a share on this but looks like everyone's jumping ship :(

Looks like me and Meeek are finally back....

Selling:

Resident Evil 5- $6
Dungeon Defenders- $3

PM me if interested.

@Rams- Couldn't say I didn't see that one coming sooner or later, but for a $4 game? Pathetic.

[quote name='DangKid']
On a side note, how come everyone is selling their Payday shares? It looks insanely fun and I would love to get a share on this but looks like everyone's jumping ship :([/QUOTE]

I don't know about everyone else, I bought an extra for my bros and ended up not needing it. From what I played it seemed fun though.

[quote name='harleymandvdson']Looks like me and Meeek are finally back....

Selling:

Resident Evil 5- $6
Dungeon Defenders- $3

PM me if interested.

@Rams- Couldn't say I didn't see that one coming sooner or later, but for a $4 game? Pathetic.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's why i'll just leave it as is. A $4 loss won't hurt my pockets at all it's just the fact that he abused a site that basically gets you games for free. Some people don't know when they have a good thing and those people will never have anything in life.

EDIT: Badman827, I know you're viewing this thread without being signed in, that being said, refund me or not it doesn't matter. You're exposed and as for scamming for a $4 game, maybe you should go job hunting as soon as you wake up tomorrow. That is, if you're old enough to have a job.

For Sale:

Share #1) Dead Space 2 - Not available in US Store, Quite uncommon! - $9

Share #2) LA Noire Rockstar Pass - $2

Share #3) Mortal Kombat DLC Share
includes Klassic Costume pack, Skarlet, Kenshi, Rain
(Sorry, no Freddy) - $2.50

PM me for any info

[quote name='DangKid']@rams, post up his info so we can all spam him. That should teach him a lesson or two.[/QUOTE]

I know his psn is badman827, just like his forum name. I know this because he had me on his friend list until he was exposed by harley. I remember jlaz had to wait on RE5 because of him.

By the way bad, still interested in that slot of Prince of Persia trilogy? Just for you buddy, $20.

[quote name='rams81']Yeah that's why i'll just leave it as is. A $4 loss won't hurt my pockets at all it's just the fact that he abused a site that basically gets you games for free. Some people don't know when they have a good thing and those people will never have anything in life.

EDIT: Badman827, I know you're viewing this thread without being signed in, that being said, refund me or not it doesn't matter. You're exposed and as for scamming for a $4 game, maybe you should go job hunting as soon as you wake up tomorrow. That is, if you're old enough to have a job.[/QUOTE]
Shawngreen's declarations before he was perma banned was something along the lines of "oh, this place is too good, I've scammed before but I won't here" LMAO, badman you loser! (btw, there probably both teens, judging by the "yo's" and overall spelling/lack of smarts)

Anyone know if its possible to request a new thread from Cheapy? Nothing against OP but maybe it's possible to get someone more involved with gamesharing as the OP. That way, we can update it whenever we want without disturbing Millertime.

We can add a scammers list or something. I know QJ has one but I'd rather we start fresh and add the names that tried to scam here in CAG. Moreover, we can do a ground rules of some sort that isn't bannable but frowned upon. Hell, we can even make a tips for gamesharing for noobies (ie: Put your successful trades in your sig since feedback is not allowed).

Let me know what you think. We can definitely try and PM someone about this if everyone's on board. Besides, we're reaching 800 pages. The last gamesharing forum got stopped ~700 pages!

[quote name='bastiartadi']Anyone know if its possible to request a new thread from Cheapy? Nothing against OP but maybe it's possible to get someone more involved with gamesharing as the OP. That way, we can update it whenever we want without disturbing Millertime.

We can add a scammers list or something. I know QJ has one but I'd rather we start fresh and add the names that tried to scam here in CAG. Moreover, we can do a ground rules of some sort that isn't bannable but frowned upon. Hell, we can even make a tips for gamesharing for noobies (ie: Put your successful trades in your sig since feedback is not allowed).

Let me know what you think. We can definitely try and PM someone about this if everyone's on board. Besides, we're reaching 800 pages. The last gamesharing forum got stopped ~700 pages![/QUOTE]

I don't see why we can't start our own and have it eventually become stickied.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Anyone know if its possible to request a new thread from Cheapy? Nothing against OP but maybe it's possible to get someone more involved with gamesharing as the OP. That way, we can update it whenever we want without disturbing Millertime.

We can add a scammers list or something. I know QJ has one but I'd rather we start fresh and add the names that tried to scam here in CAG. Moreover, we can do a ground rules of some sort that isn't bannable but frowned upon.

Let me know what you think. We can definitely try and PM someone about this if everyone's on board. Besides, we're reaching 800 pages. The last gamesharing forum got stopped ~700 pages![/QUOTE]
I'd be in with this. Is there any other threads, other than this one, that have gotten this big (800+ pages)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back