CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='kilogram3']I'm in if it's free.[/QUOTE]

Are people confusing Dead Space Extraction with Dead Space Ignition? Or are people sharing their free copies of Extraction from the game itself? Is that possible?

[quote name='kurrptsenate']I just bought tumble so I'm totally cool with taking that off the share. Right now we're looking at

Soldner, Hoarde, Swords & Soldiers

anyone else up for adding space invaders and/or comet crash?[/QUOTE]

I've got Comet Crash already, but I don't mind space invaders.

[quote name='Derfel']Are people confusing Dead Space Extraction with Dead Space Ignition? Or are people sharing their free copies of Extraction from the game itself? Is that possible?[/QUOTE]
I believe Extraction is on limited presses of the DS2 disc, so no. I think he confused Ignition with Extraction.

Extraction share is $3 on account of it being $15 on the store.

Modern Combat: Domination Game Share Group

The game is like 8 bucks and plays like Counter-Strike [gun store at beginning of round, no respawn, etc] but with knife-button and run-button.

so

1.60 per share.

1 - [Host]
2 - Hestar
3 - ayevenom
4 - cRodz
5 - slayerxx1

We need a host!
Stop being a casual and play this game! :D

Little Big Planet Pirates of the Caribbean Promo Pack + Metal Gear Solid Level Kit (everything needed for 100% trophies)
1 slot available - $4.00

I'm also VERY interested in the following, in no particular order:
1. fl0w + DLC
2. Dead to Rights Retribution DLC
3. Prince of Persia Epilogue
4. Mirror's Edge DLC
5. Uncharted 2 DLC
6. Shank

[quote name='meeek']$4/slot gameshare with:
Deathspank
Costume Quest + dlc

1)
2) meeek (could host if my buddy joins us)
3) Esoul ?
4) tenchim86 ? (wants Hoard)
5) zsnorez ? (already have hoard, lookin for crazy taxi, dead nation)

up for these in the gs? Funky Lab Rat, Eat them, Planet Minigolf ? feel free to add yourselves, PM welcomed :)[/QUOTE]
added

anyone want the Super Street Fighter IV Super Complete Alternate Costume Pack that's on sale this weekend for $9.99?

That is $2 a person. I can't host since I don't have my ps3 with me though. Let me know if anyone is interested, thanks!

[quote name='Polaris1001']Dead Space Extraction
1. ??
2.sir-fly
3.polaris1001
4.djratchet
5.polaris1001

You guys OK if we add Tumble too?[/QUOTE]
Only if I can sell off one of my other shares, only have $3.50 left in my account.

speaking of which..
------------
Shares 4 sale:
Call of Duty Classic (easy plat!) - $3
Microbot + Pacman DX - $4

only one of each available.

[quote name='djratchet']Only if I can sell off one of my other shares, only have $3.50 left in my account.

speaking of which..
------------
Shares 4 sale:
Call of Duty Classic (easy plat!) - $3
Microbot + Pacman DX - $4

only one of each available.[/QUOTE]
wait i thought we had a host .a guy just pm me and he said he had the account set up. his name is waynetid

[quote name='Polaris1001']Waynetid PMed me, but I wasn't in his group[/QUOTE]my bad i thought he was hosting for the group and i sent the payment

Already have them bought, PM me.

3 shares
Pacman DX
Microbots
4$
4$
-----------------------
1 share left
Disgaea 3 complete DLC
10$

Looking for Magic the gathering with DLC.

[quote name='sir-fly']wait i thought we had a host .a guy just pm me and he said he had the account set up. his name is waynetid[/QUOTE]
Oh, I thought you were the first one to join my group...

[quote name='sir-fly']1) waynetid
2) sir-fly
3)
4)
5.[/QUOTE]

No one pay for ROB64's R&C gameshares. He didn't quite get the idea that individual games cannot be shared, and already bought it on a full account.

Honest mistake, I'm sure. But yeah.

EDIT: And he refunded my money. ROB's a good guy, he just wasn't filled in on the details. Thanks for the quick refund.

Just think of it as a learning experience :p And hey, you can recover some of that by adding value to that share if you still own one of the slots, lol

And it's cool man. I just didn't want anyone else's money getting tied up in a share they can't get into :p

[quote name='ROB64']For you maybe, but I'm out $12 I thought I would get back. :p
Sorry once again, I guess it helps to read.[/QUOTE]

Do a raffle. They seem to be the rage these days LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted by shoe478
" DON"T GET ME2!!! There is a bug that not only can wipe out your save file but make you have to reformat your hard drive! "

i have never experienced a prob with the download..and all i've been playing into is ME2, for about 39 hours total :D
maybe dumb to say, but could this possibly only be affected by the physical disc?
anyone here experience a problem? i def haven't

Hoard, Soldner X-2, Swords and Soldiers, Space Invaders and possibly a few more games.
1. jamehze
2. kurrptsenate

Tales of Monkey Island Group $20
1. jamehze
2. djratchet
3. gg2020

Also looking to sell or trade
1 share of FF7 ($2) SOLD
1 share of all Uncharted 2 DLC + Shatter ($5)
1 share of Zen Pinball + Critter Crunch + Uno ($4)
3 shares of Battlefield 1943 + Onslaught bundle ($3)
Battlefield Bad Company 2 VIP code ($5)

Looking for shares of Echochrome 1, Gravity Crash, or The Last Guy.

If you guys would be interested in changing Tumble to Shatter, Comet Crash, or Peggle I'd be interested in the Extraction gameshare possibly; I already have tumble.

I just sold a KZ2 share to someone, can't remember his username cause I just cleared my PMs. I sent the gameshare information to your email address instead.

selling new stuff

account has MAG, MK 2, Battlefied 1943, Fat Princess, uncharted 2 DLC, Anarchy RUSH, Sonic Adventure, UNO, COD Classic, Batman Arkham Asylum DLC and Rag Doll Kung Fu

and a few themes

$10

Paypal only

Modern Combat: Domination Game Share Group

The game is like 8 bucks and plays like Counter-Strike [gun store at beginning of round, no respawn, etc] but with knife-button and run-button.

so

1.60 per share.

1 - [Host]
2 - Hestar
3 - ayevenom
4 - cRodz
5 - slayerxx1

We need a host!
Stop being a casual and play this game! :D

im looking to buy ME2, i saw a post before saying its 13.70 or something like that? its supposed to be only 12 right? coz all the DLC is already included in it!? so, why more than 12??

anyway paypal ready. let me know, wanna play some ME2

[quote name='Das_Regal']If you guys would be interested in changing Tumble to Shatter, Comet Crash, or Peggle I'd be interested in the Extraction gameshare possibly; I already have tumble.

I just sold a KZ2 share to someone, can't remember his username cause I just cleared my PMs. I sent the gameshare information to your email address instead.[/QUOTE]

I really need Tumble for two of my friends, :(

Dead Space Extraction + Tumble
1. (need host)
2. Bamm
3.polaris1001
4.djratchet
5.polaris1001

We just need a host now.

$4/slot gameshares, feel free to add yourselves, PM welcomed:

Deathspank Thongs of Virtue + Costume Quest + CQ dlc

1) host ? (meeek if my buddy joins us)
2) meeek
3) SnorE (has hoard, lookin for crazy taxi, dead nation)
4) Esoul ?
5) tenchim86 ? (wants Hoard, SnorE can trade him his share when done)

Planet Minigolf + dlc + DeathSpank 2/other $7.50 game
1) host ?
2) vonoliveramora
3) meeek
4) bastiardi ? (dunno if he played the demo, he was up at some point)
5) WiiNet ? (he was up at some point)

looking for g.s. of, please: Funky Lab Rat, 3 on 3 NHL arcade, Eat them, Marvel or Zen Pinball, Joe Danger

Hoard, Soldner X-2, Swords and Soldiers, Space Invaders and possibly a few more games.
1. jamehze
2. kurrptsenate

Tales of Monkey Island Group $20
1. jamehze
2. djratchet
3. gg2020
4. gnatmonkee

I'm in for Monkey Island. Just one more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back