CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='blitz6speed']If anyone needs PSN cards but doesnt have a credit card, i have 5 20 buck PSN card codes that ill take 20 each paypal for. PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]

Why would anyone do that when they can just buy them for the same price from any retailer that sells video games? I'm a bit confused...

[quote name='kataztrophik']Why would anyone do that when they can just buy them for the same price from any retailer that sells video games? I'm a bit confused...[/QUOTE]

some states charge tax, some people are out of the US and can no longer buy content on the US store without cards, etc.

medal of honor special edition i believe comes with a hd version of moh frontlines. does anyone know if has a code like cod classic did if so anyone have this and wanna put it on a share account

[quote name='sir-fly']fat princess 1 share 3$

3 shares uno @ critter crunch 1.75$

resident evil direct cut 2$

socom and guilty gears 6$ and you can have the account

2 shares high volocity bowling @ kz map 1 - 1$
1 shares pain 1$
1 share bf 1943 3$

1 share motorstorm 3-d 2$
1 uncharted 2 siege map pack code 1.50

gt5account with other goodies on the account 12$ and the whole account is yours
__________________[/QUOTE]

PM'd

[quote name='TigerLust']Who want to join the gameshare for Fallout New Vegas pre-order Exclusives? The plan is we each pre-order from different retailers and redeem the codes on the share account. This way we ALL have access to ALL the pre-order bonuses!

This page shows it in detail:
http://bethblog.com/index.php/2010/06/10/fallout-new-vegas-digital-pre-sell-packs-now-available/
Anything exclusive says so, otherwise it says at the bottom "also includes".

If interested in joining, please mention which open slot/pre-order you wish to fill:
1) TigerLust (Gamestop)
2) GogetaSS4 (Best Buy)
3) Jville808 (Amazon)
4) FINAL OPEN SLOT (Wal-Mart: Bonus $10 Walmart.com eGift Card when you buy Fallout)
5) Tallest_Midget (contributes $10, which we will use to buy Fallout:NV DLC or something else we all agree on to share)[/QUOTE]

Can this be done with the Gran Turismo Pre-Order exclusives? I've got it pre-ordered through Amazon as well (Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Stealth Model).

[quote name='bunk22']medal of honor special edition i believe comes with a hd version of moh frontlines. does anyone know if has a code like cod classic did if so anyone have this and wanna put it on a share account[/QUOTE]
it came on the disk and it has to be installed from there.. it has its own disc icon

Anyone interested in a "Sonic" game share? Adventure & Episode I (and probably future episodes), I'm not well known to run a group, but if a few other people are interested post it up

I am selling my share of the Assassin's Creed II DLC for $2.20. Included is the Battle of Forli and Bonfire of the Vanities & Secret Locations.

PM if interested.

I have a spare account with over 150 dollars of stuff on it
The items on it include:
Astro Tripper, Frogger Returns, Peggle and the Peggle Nights addon, Crash Commando Heist pack, Zen pinball, all 3 Warhawk addons, Vandal Hearts, Shatter, Polar Panic, Mushroom Wars, Both Go Sports games, Final Fantasy Crystal Defender, and 10 various Rockband Songs.
Any offers welcome, but $30 of amazon credit and you can keep the account.

[quote name='blurrz']I am selling my share of the Assassin's Creed II DLC for $2.20. Included is the Battle of Forli and Bonfire of the Vanities & Secret Locations.

PM if interested.[/QUOTE]

Definitely interested! Sent you a PM.

[quote name='Sauron96']Anyone interested in a "Sonic" game share? Adventure & Episode I (and probably future episodes), I'm not well known to run a group, but if a few other people are interested post it up[/QUOTE]

I'm interested in this. Count me in.

For sale or trade (up for anything, PM with offers)
Game Share of Sam & Max Full Season - $4
Game Share of Anarchy Rush Hour - $1.80
Game Share of Burn Zombie Burn/Zombie Apocalypse - $4
Game Share of BF1943/BFBC2 Onslaught Mode/BFBC2 Specact Bundle - $5

Download Code for Hero of Sparta - $2
Download Code for What Did I Do To Deserve This, My Lord 2!? - $5
Download Code for BF1943/BFBC2 Onslaught Mode - $14
Download Code for Saboteur Midnight Show DLC - $2
BFBC2 VIP Code - $7

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bunk22']1 slot of lara croft $3
1 slot of sam and max full season $4
1 slot shatter soldner X2 space invaders $6
will sell all 3 for $10 cuz i cag like that lol[/QUOTE]

still available take all 3 and ill throw in a few freebies

[quote name='blurrz']I am selling my share of the Assassin's Creed II DLC for $2.20. Included is the Battle of Forli and Bonfire of the Vanities & Secret Locations.

PM if interested.[/QUOTE]
I learned this the hard way: If you get any AC2 DLC and save your game, the save will refuse to load if you no longer own the DLC. I ran into this when I bought the 2nd DLC pack and then got a refund from Sony. I could no longer access my save file and had to repurchase the content even tho I had finished playing it just to get back into my game!

((Deadspace ignition)) anyone??

$5.00 and 12 trophies.. would be just $1.00 each!

this is the story pre-deadspace ..the why's and the juicy tale of how deadspace came to be.
i'd like 2 shares please if anyone would host...

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Costume Quest is coming out for PSN, too? If so, then I'd love to be included in a group.[/QUOTE]

Yup, coming to PSN on the 19th (Tuesday) and XBLA on the 20th (Wednesday)

[quote name='Hexgame']Anyone have a group going for Costume Quest on the 19th?[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested in joining a group for this.

If my friend has Playstation Plus, how does gamesharing work? Am I able to download the full games that Playstation plus subscribers are entitled too? Any details on a Playstation Plus gameshare would be greatly appreciated.

[quote name='Sauron96']Anyone interested in a "Sonic" game share? Adventure & Episode I (and probably future episodes), I'm not well known to run a group, but if a few other people are interested post it up[/QUOTE]
I'm interested. Still looking for all the Sonic stuff. Thanks!

Want to gauge some interest on a few groups I've been considering:

Sonic 4
FILLED

Tiger 11 Courses (non-fantasy) - $40, $8/share
All non-fantasy courses to date--will get new courses as available
8 pack, Blackwolf/Waialea, Doral, Riviera - 12 courses
1. wiinet
2. winky65
3. gut

Want to get rid of this all at once (5 slots available on each game) for $15:
Uno
Critter Crunch (not PS+)
Zen Pinball
$1.xx left in credit

Please PM me if interested in anything... I check this thread a lot but don't want to miss anyone.

I'm interested and I will be willing to set it up if no one else wants to. We would only need 1 more to have a full group:

1. Me
2. Sauron96
3. FusionHype
4. Junno

So far we would get Sonic 4 Episode 1, Sonic Adventure, and the DX expansion. I would like to get future episodes as well. Total would be $6 initially, plus $3 for each episode (assuming future episodes come out at $15 each).

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']I'm interested and I will be willing to set it up if no one else wants to. We would only need 1 more to have a full group:

1. Me
2. Sauron96
3. FusionHype
4. Junno

So far we would get Sonic 4 Episode 1, Sonic Adventure, and the DX expansion. I would like to get future episodes as well. Total would be $6 initially, plus $3 for each episode (assuming future episodes come out at $15 each).[/QUOTE]
I'm game.

Alright, so far for Costume Quest. $3 a share.

1. Hexgame
2. CaptainJoel
3. Midguy

If someone else could host, that would be great.

[quote name='Hexgame']Alright, so far for Costume Quest. $3 a share.

1. Hexgame
2. CaptainJoel
3. Midguy

If someone else could host, that would be great.
[/QUOTE]

count me in

[quote name='vonoliveramora']im having problems connecting deadliest warrior with an online match at ps3. any of u guys experiencing this?[/QUOTE]

I heard that the game sold so poorly they killed the online servers as it was costing too much money.

[quote name='Hexgame']Alright, so far for Costume Quest. $3 a share.

1. Hexgame
2. CaptainJoel
3. Midguy
Jville808

[/QUOTE]

Still need someone to host.

I am looking for MW2 map packs both is possible for DEADSPACE BETA ACC . i made new account and downloaded it .....i cant afford the map packs so please help me
there is 4 more downloads avalible on acc as im the only one activated . who ever has mw2 maps for me can have Account

as u know i am very late with gameshare for mw2 maps all my friends have already shared cause i sold mw2 before maps come out and just got it back ...

i also invite u to free mw2 lobbys which one of my friends hosts ill make sure he lets u in free as he a good friend in real life who has the custom patch from mossy .

[quote name='flameofdoom666']If my friend has Playstation Plus, how does gamesharing work? Am I able to download the full games that Playstation plus subscribers are entitled too? Any details on a Playstation Plus gameshare would be greatly appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Anyone?? :roll:

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Anyone?? :roll:[/QUOTE]

You should as it works like any other gameshare without locks.

We have a plus sub on our share group so I can attest to it. Only 1 machine can be set up for the auto updates though so.....

For sale or trade (up for anything, PM with offers)
Game Share of Sam & Max Full Season - $4
Game Share of Anarchy Rush Hour - $1.80
Game Share of Burn Zombie Burn/Zombie Apocalypse - $4
Game Share of BF1943/BFBC2 Onslaught Mode/BFBC2 Specact Bundle - $5

Download Code for Hero of Sparta - $2
Download Code for What Did I Do To Deserve This, My Lord 2!? - $5
Download Code for BF1943/BFBC2 Onslaught Mode - $14
Download Code for Saboteur Midnight Show DLC - $2
BFBC2 VIP Code - $7

[quote name='jgiovanni']You should as it works like any other gameshare without locks.

We have a plus sub on our share group so I can attest to it. Only 1 machine can be set up for the auto updates though so.....[/QUOTE]

But the 'free' games and exclusive patchs (High Velocity Bowling)... can they be shared?

[quote name='flameofdoom666']But the 'free' games and exclusive patchs (High Velocity Bowling)... can they be shared?[/QUOTE]

Yup

So I wanted to set up a dead space ignition gs but I changed my mind since I figured there wouldn't be much interest. I ended up buying it on my main account and it was listed as $10 instead of $5 and I bought it anyways. An hour later sony's Twitter says the price was updated...so whoever bought it within the first hour got screwed over. Anywayssss I also pre-ordered ds2 a while back and I had no clue about getting ignition for free if you preordered. So I got a code for it and I'll give it away to the first person who pm's me.

Edit: GAVE THE CODE AWAY, DONT PM ME THX

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']I'm interested and I will be willing to set it up if no one else wants to. We would only need 1 more to have a full group:

1. Me
2. Sauron96
3. FusionHype - paid
4. Junno
5. Darklighter - paid

So far we would get Sonic 4 Episode 1, Sonic Adventure, and the DX expansion. I would like to get future episodes as well. Total would be $6 initially, plus $3 for each episode (assuming future episodes come out at $15 each).[/QUOTE]

Alright, the group is full. I'll send a PM to everyone soon after I get back from swimming.

Whats the key to hosting? The Paypal portion of it is simple enough but what about creating a new PSN account. I take it it will just be a temporary account? What on that account will be visible to other users and should I look out for? (ie: personal info or CC info?) Is there a FAQ on how to do this? I've yet to even participate in a gameshare so I really don't know how it all works just yet...

[quote name='Jville808']Whats the key to hosting? The Paypal portion of it is simple enough but what about creating a new PSN account. I take it it will just be a temporary account? What on that account will be visible to other users and should I look out for? (ie: personal info or CC info?) Is there a FAQ on how to do this? I've yet to even participate in a gameshare so I really don't know how it all works just yet...[/QUOTE]

1. Set up an acct. as per usual.

2. You can use a CC if you're the host, but delete the info before sharing with anyone.

3. Give out the acct. info once you have it all set up and everyone has paid their share.

4. Do not ever delete the acct. unless you don't want the game anymore! If you remove the acct. from your system, it will deactivate your share of the acct., thusly making the game unplayable as your system will no longer have the licensing needed to play the game.

[quote name='Mixer236']
4. Do not ever delete the acct. unless you don't want the game anymore! If you remove the acct. from your system, it will deactivate your share of the acct., thusly making the game unplayable as your system will no longer have the licensing needed to play the game.[/QUOTE]

ive heard conflicting things on that...somewhere else it was said that deleting the account is not the same as deactivating and to truly deactivate it you have to go into the deactivation menu...not saying youre wrong, just curious which is correct.

[quote name='Mixer236']

4. Do not ever delete the acct. unless you don't want the game anymore! If you remove the acct. from your system, it will deactivate your share of the acct., thusly making the game unplayable as your system will no longer have the licensing needed to play the game.[/QUOTE]

If you delete it, shouldn't you still be able to reactivate it as long as no one swoops in and takes your spot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back