CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really want Sonic 4, anyone interested in a share for share trade of whatever you want, feel free to PM. I ran into 20 dollars but dont feel like spending 15 of it on Sonic. I have Cuboid, Ratchet and Clank, some LBP and SoulCalibur DLC, Stardust, and The Last Guy, but willing to buy something else perhaps

[quote name='AxCrege']I'm looking only for Undead Nightmare DLC on RDR,no other DLCs
so please PM me if anyone's making[/QUOTE]count me in

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Killzone 3 beta code is yours if you'll fund my RDR zombie DLC, PM please.[/QUOTE]

I would like to buy a share. I sent you a PM.

[quote name='AirMcLaren']Looking to start a group to get Red Dead Redemption DLC

1. Liars and Cheats ($10)
2. Undead Nightmare ($10)
---Total = $20 / 5 CAGs = $4 a piece

OR

If enough people want to include Legends and Killers pack...
1. Legends and Killers ($10)
2. Liars and Cheats ($10)
3. Undead Nightmare ($10)
---Total = $30 / 5 CAGs = $6 a piece

I'm flexible to do whatever is more in demand.[/QUOTE]
If there's any spots left count me in for all the dlc.

Alright, there's a lot of people interested in RDR DLC, some want just Undead, others want all three, so let's make two separate groups.

Just add yourself to the list to have it more organized

Just Undead:
1._____
2._____
3._____
4._____
5._____

All 3:
1. Junno
2. _____
3. _____
4. _____
5. _____

[quote name='Junno']Alright, there's a lot of people interested in RDR DLC, some want just Undead, others want all three, so let's make two separate groups.

Just Undead:
1._____
2.sir-fly
3._____
4._____
5._____

All 3:
1. Junno
2. _____
3. _____
4. _____
5. _____[/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by Junno
Alright, there's a lot of people interested in RDR DLC, some want just Undead, others want all three, so let's make two separate groups.

Just Undead:
1._____
2.sir-fly
3.rpg
4._____
5._____

All 3:
1. Junno
2. Tallest_Midget
3. _____
4. _____
5. _____

Just Undead:
1._____
2.sir-fly
3.rpg
4.noone13
5._____

All 3:
1. Junno
2. Tallest_Midget
3. _____
4. _____
5. _____

Hopefully this is the appropriate way to do this, but:

I'm looking to buy my way into a game sharing group for PSP, with an emphasis on RPGs and completeness, don't know if anyone has slots open, but I've got ample resources to pay for a share of most of the available and quality RPGs.

Not sure if people do it like this, but PM if you have the hookup.

If this is misuse for the thread, I apologize.

[quote name='noone13']Alright, there's a lot of people interested in RDR DLC, some want just Undead, others want all three, so let's make two separate groups.

Just Undead:
1._____
2.sir-fly
3.rpg
4.noone13
5._____

All 3:
1. Junno
2. Tallest_Midget
3. Sauron96
4. _____
5. _____
[/QUOTE]

PM when full

Looking for people for a RDR Undead Nightmare Bundle (all 3). I can and prefer to host so pleae pm me

$4 a share

1.jgiovanni

[quote name='KamiNoYadoru']Hopefully this is the appropriate way to do this, but:

I'm looking to buy my way into a game sharing group for PSP, with an emphasis on RPGs and completeness, don't know if anyone has slots open, but I've got ample resources to pay for a share of most of the available and quality RPGs.

Not sure if people do it like this, but PM if you have the hookup.

If this is misuse for the thread, I apologize.[/QUOTE]

I'd be down for this. I think there are issues with PSP game sharing (as stated by someone in the PSP thread) though, but PSOne classics would work.

[quote name='AxCrege']count me in
Just Undead:
1._____
2.sir-fly
3.rpg
4.noone13
5.AxCrege[/QUOTE]
i think we need a host and we are set

[quote name='Junno']All 3 RDR DLC ($4 a share):
1. Junno
2. Tallest_Midget
3. Sauron96
4. Jgiovanni
5. _____[/QUOTE]

guys, if its fine with you I will host as i have a extra psn card or someone else can host while I front the funds

I'm looking to start or join a group for all Mafia 2 DLC.

There are two packs out: Jimmy's Vendetta ($10.00) and Joe's Adventures ($10.00).

$20.00/5 = $4.00 each.

PM if interested.

[quote name='Junno']All 3 RDR DLC ($4 a share):
1. Junno
2. Tallest_Midget
3. Sauron96
4. Jgiovanni
5. Major Morgan[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jgiovanni']guys, if its fine with you I will host as i have a extra psn card or someone else can host while I front the funds[/QUOTE]

Pm'd you for the last spot jgiovanni.

[quote name='sir-fly']SUPERSTAR V-8 RACING 4$ each

2.sir-fly
3.bunk22(host)
5.[/QUOTE]

im going to walmart to get a psn card so ill host this

Sure Jgiovanni, I don't mind you hosting at all. PM your paypal.

Group's set, so either everyone PM Jgiovanni to confirm, and/or Jgiovanni can PM us the paypal address.

Thanks for the quick response guys!

Need an RDR undead pack group. I've got a PSN card, so i'd be willing to host it or give it to the host while i'm given the rest of the funds. Just saw one organized, so i'm sure there may be more people looking.

1) Interfeci
2)
3)
4)
5)

[quote name='Interfeci']Need an RDR undead pack group. I've got a PSN card, so i'd be willing to host it or give it to the host while i'm given the rest of the funds. Just saw one organized, so i'm sure there may be more people looking.

1) Interfeci
2)
3)
4)
5)[/QUOTE]

Just finished the process and it was awesome! It was my first CAG gameshare experience and it went very well. Thanks everyone.

[quote name='Interfeci']Need an RDR undead pack group. I've got a PSN card, so i'd be willing to host it or give it to the host while i'm given the rest of the funds. Just saw one organized, so i'm sure there may be more people looking.

1) Interfeci
2)
3)
4)
5)[/QUOTE]
you might wanna host the other group back one page
there's an RDR Undead Group there and I'm in it

1 slot of battle fantasia $4
1 slot shatter, space invader infinity gene, soldner X2 $5
2 slots v8 superstar racing $4 each
interested in more than 1 ill hook you up

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='AxCrege']count me in
Just Undead:
1.noone13 (I'll take 2 shares unless I missed someone)
2.sir-fly
3.rpg
4.noone13
5.AxCrege[/QUOTE]

I can host this group if nobody else wants too. If thats okay with everyone just send me a PM and I'll get it started. Also is there a 5th person I am missing or do we still need one more? If theres not a fifth I'll take the last spot then for my brother.

I'm interested in the RDR DLC bundle.

Anyone else interested contact me.

I can start a group if enough people desire it.

EDIT: Decided I would rather have the bundle than just UN.

Ok I bought the RDR Undead Nightmare DLC. If anyone wants in it'll be $2 paypal. PM me.

1. ShockandAww

Anybody interested in getting a group together for the ssf4 costume packs. It's $17.99 for the complete bundle + $3.99 for the new pack that came out yesterday. $22/5=$4.40 per share.

Originally Posted by Junno
All 3 RDR DLC ($4 a share):
1. Junno
2. Tallest_Midget
3. Sauron96
4. Jgiovanni
5. Major Morgan

Guys check your pm's (i left amount and paypal address--please let me know your usernames as well) I will set up the account tonight after work and pm you the details.

[quote name='noone13']I can host this group if nobody else wants too. If thats okay with everyone just send me a PM and I'll get it started. Also is there a 5th person I am missing or do we still need one more? If theres not a fifth I'll take the last spot then for my brother.[/QUOTE]that sounds just like what we needed, just tell me where to send the payment

All 3 RDR DLC ($4 a share):
1. Junno (Paid)
2. Tallest_Midget
3. Sauron96 (Paid)
4. Jgiovanni (Paid)
5. Major Morgan (Paid)

Awaiting pmt from 1 more

I'm certainly down for this and future packs.

[quote name='Tdwp_do0d']Anybody interested in getting a group together for the ssf4 costume packs. It's $17.99 for the complete bundle + $3.99 for the new pack that came out yesterday. $22/5=$4.40 per share.[/QUOTE]

SSF4 Costume Pack Share $22= $4.40 a share:
1. OlDirtyBastard
2.Tdwp_do0d

[quote name='jgiovanni']All 3 RDR DLC ($4 a share):
1. Junno (Paid)
2. Tallest_Midget
3. Sauron96 (Paid)
4. Jgiovanni (Paid)
5. Major Morgan

Awaiting pmt from 2 more[/QUOTE]

Paid ya ;)

[quote name='AxCrege']you might wanna host the other group back one page
there's an RDR Undead Group there and I'm in it[/QUOTE]

Actually, that's just for the undead DLC. I was looking to host one for the pack, which is all three of them.

[quote name='MrRosales']I'm down for the RDR dlc whether the pack or just undead[/QUOTE]

Two.

[quote name='thepik241']I'm interested in the RDR DLC bundle.

Anyone else interested contact me.[/QUOTE]

Three.

3 slots available for a $50 Move bundle = $10 a share
PM if interested

Tumble
Hustle Kings
Planet Minigolf + Stronghold Island DLC
High Velocity Bowling
Sports Champions Haunted Pack
Sports Champions Unlock All

Are there any groups looking for a $20 buy in (possibly long term)? Looking for mostly (new) PSN games w/ their respective add-ons. PM me with details.

Ok, Im making a longtime gamesharing group. No money!!! What I want is for people to add stuff into it. (I will add future stuff as well such as betas, add ons for call of duty black ops, LBP2 and Grand Turismo 5)
1.barca239
2.flameofdoom666 (willing)
3.Sgand
Only trusted Cags. :)
Whats In it:
High Velocity Bowling
Pain
Uncharted Siege Expansion
SUPERSTARS V8 RACING

[quote name='jgiovanni']All 3 RDR DLC ($4 a share):
1. Junno (Paid)
2. Tallest_Midget
3. Sauron96 (Paid)
4. Jgiovanni (Paid)
5. Major Morgan (Paid)

Awaiting pmt from 1 more[/QUOTE]

Waiting for 1 more, if I do not hear anything at around 7pm, I will have room for 1 more so please pm me.

[quote name='bunk22']1 slot of battle fantasia $4
1 slot shatter, space invader infinity gene, soldner X2 $5
2 slots v8 superstar racing $4 each
interested in more than 1 ill hook you up[/QUOTE]

anyone interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back