CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Tdwp_do0d']X-men Arcade is finally being released next tuesday (Dec.14th). It's $9.99 so it will be $2 a share.
I can host this if there's enough interest. Add your name to the list if you want in:

1.tdwp_do0d
5.[/QUOTE]

i thought that was only the xlba version and the psn version would be available 2 months after

[quote name='Tdwp_do0d']X-men Arcade is finally being released next tuesday (Dec.14th). It's $9.99 so it will be $2 a share.
I can host this if there's enough interest. Add your name to the list if you want in:

1.tdwp_do0d
2.DAWG26
5.[/QUOTE]

Added mine.

Originally Posted by Tdwp_do0d
X-men Arcade is finally being released next tuesday (Dec.14th). It's $9.99 so it will be $2 a share.

1.tdwp_do0d
2.DAWG26

Would very much like to be in this group as well

1.tdwp_do0d
2.DAWG26
3.dejeckt
4.sgand
5.[/QUOTE]

i'm in

1.tdwp_do0d
2.DAWG26
3.dejeckt
4.sgand
5.vera[/QUOTE]

im in

Originally Posted by eth3real
Alien Breed 2
$9.99/5 = ~$2.00/share

1. eth3real
2. ayevenom
3. bastiartadi
4. interstella 5555
5. card magnet

I probably won't be able to host this until the weekend at the earliest. If anyone wants to step up, that would be great

Won't be able to add tank battles. I'm going to do this off a PSN card. Besides, I already bought tank battles twice when people included it in their other shares lol

UPDATE: We have some very good applicants and we are in middle of finalizing who the 5th/final member is. We don't really need more applicants at this point, and I want to thank everyone that contacted me. There are actually enough people that there could be a second long term group with the people that don't make it into mine, so I will let you guys know who each other are and you can do that if you want.

Perhaps the confusion about Sly came from the recent PSN e-mail? If so, it was just an ad for you to buy the disc...

Borderlands, however, IS coming to PSN! (free preview for PSN+ members is my source)

[quote name='noone13']I'd be interested in this as well.[/QUOTE]sounds good i will keep looking and i hope we get this rollin by xmas

For sale or trade (up for anything, PM with offers)
Game Share of Burnout Paradise/BF1943
Game Share of BF1943/BFBC2 Onslaught Mode/BFBC2 Specact Bundle

Medal of Honor Online Pass Code
Battlefield Bad Company 2 VIP Code
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode/Battlefield 1943 Bundle Voucher
Blur Dodge Viper ACR Unlock Code
Dante's Inferno Dark Forest DLC Code
Saboteur Midnight Show DLC Code
Final Fantasy XIII Registration Code for FFXIV Bonus Item

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='WiiNet']HAVE
Uno / Zen Pinball / Critter Crunch - one account, $3

Tiger Woods 11 courses - $10

Costume Quest / Astro Tripper - $5

Crazy Taxi - $2

WANT

Star Wars Force Unleashed 1 DLC
MLB 10 Classic Stadiums DLC
X-Men Arcade
LBP Group[/QUOTE]

Still available

[quote name='bunk22']i got a slot of pop sands of time HD $3 u must agree on buying the other 2 pop's when released in a couple weeks. ( getting this in my long term group) pm if interested and btw who hosted this i erased my pms[/QUOTE]

I hosted it. Let me know who your replacement is when you do get one

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Looking to buy a complete share of the Star Wars: The Force Unleashed DLC. Please PM me if you have it.[/QUOTE]

Im also looking for this, if anybody got one.

For sale--

--God of War Collection - $6

--Red Faction - $6

--GT5 Prologue, GT HD Concept (free, but no longer available to DL on PSN), Warhawk Omega Dawn, Warhawk Broken Mirror, and a bunch of random GH3 track packs - $8

PM me, paypal gift only

2nd Annual Random Gameshare Group

8 Awesome PSN games and DLC for 20.00!

Due to the fact that I have already filled the majority of my ps3 account slots (you can have a maximum of 16 user accounts on one PS3), I have to make the last few count, so I am forming large gameshare groups to pick up all the great titles I have missed. If you are interested in the group, let me know in a pm.

Random Gameshare Group: Slots Available: 4

Games

1. Zen Pinball 10.00
  2. Hustle Kings 10.00
  3. Kung-Fu Live 15.00
  4. Rocket Knight 15.00
  5. Shank 15.00
  6. Pac-Man Championship Edition DX 10.00
  7. Dead Nation 15.00
  8. X-men arcade (releases next week) 10.00

Total: 100.00 (20.00/person for 5 members)

Members:
  1. lassiterb

Each member will be expected to provide a 20.00 psn card in order to buy the games, so I won't have to pay the full amount out of pocket. Pm me or post here for a slot before they're all filled!

[quote name='extra80']Im also looking for this, if anybody got one.[/QUOTE]

For the original Force Unleashed, I'm in! That's three, anyone else??

1. Devil May Cry
2. extra80
3. wiinet (I can host)

EDIT: been looking for a share for a while, don't think there's on available on these boards, so I'm proposing a new group.

[quote name='eth3real']Originally Posted by eth3real
Alien Breed 2
$9.99/5 = ~$2.00/share

1. eth3real
2. ayevenom
3. bastiartadi
5. card magnet

Won't be able to add tank battles. I'm going to do this off a PSN card. Besides, I already bought tank battles twice when people included it in their other shares lol[/QUOTE]

Alright, we had one member of the group drop out. I am going to set this up later tonight regardless. Looking for one more member.

[quote name='scarhawk']If you delete a user account with a certain game do you lose the trophies as well?[/QUOTE]

Nope, you still keep the trophies in your original account.

[quote name='ninja dog']For sale--

--God of War Collection - $6

--Red Faction - $6

--GT5 Prologue, GT HD Concept (free, but no longer available to DL on PSN), Warhawk Omega Dawn, Warhawk Broken Mirror, and a bunch of random GH3 track packs - $8

PM me, paypal gift only[/QUOTE]

Maybe a bit early,but I would like to get a gameshare group going for X-men the arcade game coming out this Tuesday.

1.Me
2.scarhawk
3.iwarboY

I'm going to look into that X-men game..
Will it have online MP?
EDIT:
Just found out there will be so...
I'm in for a group.
For $2, why not? :p

if anyone wants to start a Final Fantasy IX or VIII (most people have VII) group let me know, I can host, just $2-$4 each for epic rpgs....

[quote name='jman619']Maybe a bit early,but I would like to get a gameshare group going for X-men the arcade game coming out this Tuesday.

1.Me
2.scarhawk
3.iwarboY
4. CaptainJoel
5.[/QUOTE] I want in, please!

1.tdwp_do0d
2.DAWG26
3.dejeckt
4.sgand
5.vera[/QUOTE]

Sending out Paypal info now so we can get this as soon as it comes out on Tuesday.
Check your PMs!

[quote name='eth3real']Alright, we had one member of the group drop out. I am going to set this up later tonight regardless. Looking for one more member.[/QUOTE]
I'll take that slot!

[quote name='jman619']Maybe a bit early,but I would like to get a gameshare group going for X-men the arcade game coming out this Tuesday.

1.Me
2.scarhawk
3.iwarboY
5.[/QUOTE]

I'm interested in X-men arcade.

[quote name='gamer6587']if anyone wants to start a Final Fantasy IX or VIII (most people have VII) group let me know, I can host, just $2-$4 each for epic rpgs....[/QUOTE]
I'm interested in IX.

Also interested in X-Men, Kung-Fu Live, and Auditorium HD.

[quote name='gamer6587']if anyone wants to start a Final Fantasy IX or VIII (most people have VII) group let me know, I can host, just $2-$4 each for epic rpgs....[/QUOTE]

I'd be up for VII and IX. Not really interested in VIII.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back