CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Hostile']@Miguel_Zorro @Cleaner7
I would be interested in a PoP Trilogy group.

Want:
-Enslaved Pigsy DLC slot
-X-Men and Marvel Pinball group/slot
-MW2 maps (both)[/QUOTE]

Interested in POP as well.

Also, Hostile if you can wait a day I should be done with the Enslaved DLC

[quote name='extra80']shouldnt that be V8 Superstar Racing, or is there a bowling game i dont know about[/QUOTE]

Lol, you right, see what happens when you stay past 12.

[quote name='Midguy']Any Risk Factions group going? I may also be interested in a Risk/Borderlands combo group.[/QUOTE]

I want to do a Risk factions group.

Prince of Persia (all 3 HD remakes) group:
1) Miguel_Zorro
2) Cleaner7
3) Hostile
4) jgiovanni
5) zenithyoda

Anyone want to host? It will be about $9 each. If I host, there will be some tax, since I'm Canadian.

[quote name='Hostile']@Miguel_Zorro @Cleaner7
I would be interested in a PoP Trilogy group.

Want:
-Enslaved Pigsy DLC slot
-X-Men and Marvel Pinball group/slot
-MW2 maps (both)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jgiovanni']Interested in POP as well.

Also, Hostile if you can wait a day I should be done with the Enslaved DLC[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't used psn in a while, my wishlist has been building up. Starting a group with these titles:
Dead Nation - $14.99
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light - $14.99
Pac-Man Championship Edition DX - $9.99
-----
Current total: $40 ($8/person, paypal gift only)

lilman's wishlist group:
1. lilman

If group members are interested in GoL dlc we can discuss including that as well. I would also be up for X-men Arcade if the rest of the group is interested, but it's not a necessity.

Up for a group; I can host (have a $20psn account --> $4/person as PPG or 400 MS points)!

Either with:
-Joe Danger + add-on + sth. @$2 we agree on
-High Velocity Bowling add-ons (20 outta 29, I get to pick my fav's, we can vote for the rest!)
-Hustle Kings + another $10 game
-open to suggestions, no fps/rpg please!

Thank you for reading!

Long-term Gameshare Group - 4 Slots Left!

I am forming a long-term PSN gameshare group mainly for future PSN game releases. We will be buying PSN titles, as well as DLC for those titles. We will NOT be buying PSN titles that members already have access to unless 3/5 approve.

We will decide to buy titles as follows:

If a title/DLC is released and receives a nomination and 3 out of the 5 support the title, then we can purchase it. Any new title/DLC can be brought forth by a member to be voted on.

I am looking for dedicated individuals for this group, who are planning to remain active in it for the long haul. Please do not ask to join if you don't think you will be able to come up with the money when it is time to contribute; this is what brought down the last long-term group I hosted. Please plan on spending on average 10.00 per month. Some months will be cheaper, and others possibly more expensive. Interested parties must remain active on CAG and be willing to vote on games every week/biweekly.

Games We are Starting Out With:

I would like to start the group out with the following titles:
Total:

Can do with paypal or method below.

To begin with, each member will need to contribute either 10 or 20 dollars (PSN card deposited into the account preferred) and we will make another contribution when the funds run dry. I think 20.00 at once would be the better option, as we wouldn't have to deposit money as often. After the account is financed, we will list the games that have been released since our starter titles, and vote whether to get any of them.

Member List:
  1. randomdud/ObsidianSpire
  2. Taken- kc (Kartel)
  3. In Negotiation (Great One)
  4. In Negotiation ()
  5. available

Potential games have been narrowed down further to Pac Man DX, Bionic Commando Rearmed, Xmen Arcade, MAG, and others. If you want to join suggest what games you would be interested in.

PM me or post here for a slot!

Titles have not been selected yet, so I will take a gander and see what interests the group. Feel free to suggest games.

[quote name='Miguel_Zorro']I want to do a Risk factions group.[/QUOTE]
This game rocks!
i definitley would like a share and i talked my friend into buying a share!

so i'll take ( 2 ) shares in total please :D GREAT GAME!

[quote name='iwarboY']This game rocks!

so i'll take ( 2 ) shares in total please :D GREAT GAME![/QUOTE]

Looks like there are 4 interested then. I'm not gonna host this one, but if one of you want to or a 5th should come along and host, include me.

Anyone else interested in gamesharing these games? Only $5 a share!

Sonic Adventure - $9.99 - $4.99
Sonic Adventure DX - $4.99 - $1.99
Sonic 4 Episode 1 - $14.99 - $9.99
Gunstar Heroes - $4.99 - $2.99
Afterburner Climax - $9.99 - $4.99

1. (host)
2. newtype06
3. JadeNic
4. dejeckt
5. scarhawk

We just need a host now!

Looking through some posts, I have compiled a list of people looking for a Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam group. Please let me know if there is a mistake in my list.

$15.00 / 5 = $3.00/share

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam
1. (host)
2. Vyrtigo
3. Trueblade
4. i6mi6
5. Byakurai

[quote name='ccohen322']Starting a PSN gameshare for "Borderlands" - Full Game.
$6 per share for a full retail game is a great price for those looking to get in.
I have made many successful gameshare groups here, and I work on a first PM first serve basis. PayPal address will be emailed upon my purchase of the game, with account info being delivered following payment (marked as a gift). Thanks!

1) ccohen322
2) andrhalp
3) Bertyo
4) Hostile
5) 1 Slot remaining!

EDIT: Early morning EST update, as I still have to fill the final slot, the purchase will likely not be made until later this afternoon. Some people have asked whether I would also consider the DLC. Possibly, I have to see what my harddrive space situation is looking like.[/QUOTE]

I'll take the last slot if it's still available.

[quote name='Trueblade']Looking through some posts, I have compiled a list of people looking for a Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam group. Please let me know if there is a mistake in my list.

$15.00 / 5 = $3.00/share

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam
1. (host)
2. Vyrtigo
3. Trueblade
4. i6mi6
5. Byakurai[/QUOTE]wow i missed another group lol

For sale or trade (up for anything, PM with offers)
Game Share of Burnout Paradise/BF1943
Game Share of BF1943/BFBC2 Onslaught Mode/BFBC2 Specact Bundle

Medal of Honor Online Pass Code
Battlefield Bad Company 2 VIP Code
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode/Battlefield 1943 Bundle Voucher
Blur Dodge Viper ACR Unlock Code
Dante's Inferno Dark Forest DLC Code
Saboteur Midnight Show DLC Code

I can host. If I do, it will be $2.10 per share after tax.

If anyone wants the 5th spot in this game share of Risk: Factions, post quickly. :)

[quote name='iwarboY']This game rocks!

so i'll take ( 2 ) shares in total please :D GREAT GAME![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Midguy']Looks like there are 4 interested then. I'm not gonna host this one, but if one of you want to or a 5th should come along and host, include me.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Miguel_Zorro']I can host. If I do, it will be $2.10 per share after tax.[/QUOTE]
Great! we still need 1 more i think?

[quote name='Naylord']Hey do you guys know if the new release of Borderlands on PSN is sharable? Sometimes retail games on PSN are not.[/QUOTE]

Someone needs to confirm this before I go through with our groupshare. How does one find out?

[quote name='Miguel_Zorro']I can host. If I do, it will be $2.10 per share after tax.

If anyone wants the 5th spot in this game share of Risk: Factions, post quickly. :)[/QUOTE]
I'd be in for Risk: Factions, if you can wait until Friday for my share. I have to wait for my direct deposit (it will still go through, even though it's Christmas Eve).

[quote name='Rosterking']Im thinking of doing a Mag and Borderlands group. Would anyone be interested in it?[/QUOTE]

I think our MAG group fell apart, so if it can be confirmed that these are shareable, I'd join this.

Alright, I ended up just starting a BF Vietnam group myself. 4 Slots available. $3 paypal gift. PM me and I'll get you the info right away.

1.Me
2.sir-fly
3.Trueblade
4.momo123
5.Byakurai

[quote name='Vyrtigo']Alright, I ended up just starting a BF Vietnam group myself. 4 Slots available. $3 paypal gift. PM me and I'll get you the info right away.

1.Me
2.Open
3.Open
4.Open
5.Open[/QUOTE]
pm sent

I know the game is old but i would be interested in joining a Fallout 3 DLC group if someone has a share to sell

EDIT: Found a group. Thank you kataztrophik

I have an account for sale with the following games for $20 paypal or psn card. Let me know if your interested.

Record of Agarest War, with two item packs.
Soldner X2
Section 8
Feeding Frenzy 2
Peggle
Heavy Weapon
Zuma
Bejeweled 2

I lost the password to one of my shared accounts. In the process of upgrading my hard drive since it's completely full. If anyone could help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Red Dead Redemption DLC Share Account
email: [email protected]

I don't even remember who hosted this >.

[quote name='Bertyo']IM hosting the risk share so check your pms.[/QUOTE]
is there a spot left for me in risk factions? would like to get in

I just got ps move so Im looking for a group to join, pm me if anyone has a slot open.
Or I'll start a group, I want to get tumble, beat sketcher and echochrome 2. More can be added depending on interest.

[quote name='Tdwp_do0d']I just got ps move so Im looking for a group to join, pm me if anyone has a slot open.
Or I'll start a group, I want to get tumble, beat sketcher and echochrome 2. More can be added depending on interest.[/QUOTE]

I'm looking to join/start one as well. Those sound like a good 3 titles to start out with and I'd also be open to getting more now or later.

Anyone else interested in gamesharing these games? Only $5 a share!

Sonic Adventure - $9.99 - $4.99
Sonic Adventure DX - $4.99 - $1.99
Sonic 4 Episode 1 - $14.99 - $9.99
Gunstar Heroes - $4.99 - $2.99
Afterburner Climax - $9.99 - $4.99

1. (host)
2. newtype06
3. JadeNic
4. dejeckt
5. scarhawk

We just need a host now!

For sale (Regular Slot Prices or OBO):
Deathspank/PJ Racers slot ($3)
PJ Shooter slot ($2)
Monkey Island 1+2 slot ($3)
All Borderlands DLC slots ($6)
Battlefield 1943/Onslaught Bunde ($3)
Sam & Max Full Season ($7)

Looking to get shares of these by paypal or trade:
Costume Quest DLC, Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People, Echochrome, Cuboid, Tales of Monkey Island, or Trine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back