CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Bertyo']STILL waiting for midguy for risk, and whats going on with the borderlands share?[/QUOTE]

Can you send the rest of us the login info? Midguy seemed pretty solid, and if he backs out, there are others waiting to join.

[quote name='Rosterking']Im thinking of doing a Mag and Borderlands group. Would anyone be interested in it?[/QUOTE]

Definitely interested, would take two slots of each

I'd prefer if both games were on one account, if possible, but lets make sure that both games are shareable (and playable simultaneously online) as well.

oh, and apologies in advance if I take a while to respond, I might be away from the PC for the next few days due to holiday related stuff

[quote name='Mixer236']I'm looking to join/start one as well. Those sound like a good 3 titles to start out with and I'd also be open to getting more now or later.[/QUOTE]

You guys up for a long term gshare? I'm ok with hosting, I got a PSN card set and all. I'm up for those titles

Yea, I was thinking the same since I don't want extra users. :)
This won't happen after christmas anyways. I will keep yah guys in touch.
another person wanted in. I just hope things go as plan.

Account FT:

Games:
Red Alert 3: Commander's Challenge
Final Fantasy VII
Jet Moto 2
Bloody Roar
Mortal Kombat II
Rampage
Fat Princess

Add-Ons:
Modern Warfare: Stimulus Pack, Resurgence Pack
Dragon Age Origins: The Stone Prisoner, Blood Dragon Armor
Resident Evil 5: Lost in Nightmares, Costume Pack 1
Need for Speed Undercover: Challenge Series Expansion
Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires Armor: Kempo, Artemis, Royal, Queen, Desert, Paladin, Lion, Shaman, Eclectic, Priestess, Norse, Valkyrie, Shinobi, Arabian, Wa, Mystic; Also Music Set 1 and 2
Civilization Revolution: SP Map Pack 2: Surreal, SP Map Pack: Brave new Worlds, MP Map Pack: Elemental
Just Cause 2: Chevalier Ice Breaker, Agency Hovercraft
LBP: Creator Pack 1, Costumes: Kabuki Actor, Turkey Head, Sack-Eating Plant, Community Costume Winner, Summer Solstice
Resistance 2: Grim MP skin, Malikov MP skin
Skate 2: Throwback Pack
Saints Row 2: Unkut Pack
Motorstorm: Holiday skin, Chinese New Year skin

Rock Band Songs:
Rock Band 1 export key
Love Like Winter
Still Alive
The Leaving Song pt 2
Snow (Hey Oh)
Duality
Promised Land
Seven Nation Army
I Miss You
Stricken
Headphones On
Crushcrushcrush
Gives You Hell
Clint Eastwood

Interested in trading for another account, preference to PS1 classics, good older psn games, and rock band/guitar hero songs

Dave

Sonic Adventure - $9.99 - $4.99
Sonic Adventure DX - $4.99 - $1.99
Sonic 4 Episode 1 - $14.99 - $9.99
Gunstar Heroes - $4.99 - $2.99
Afterburner Climax - $9.99 - $4.99

1. (host)
2. newtype06
3. JadeNic
4. dejeckt
5. scarhawk

No one interested? This is a great deal to relive a simpler time of 9/9/99. Not only do you get to relive a brief moment of Y2K scare you also get relive even more simpler times of 1993. Don't you want to experience that feeling of waking up early in the morning to dash to your beloved Genesis to play Gunstar Heroes? You can even further relive the past by playing After Burner, yes I know its a new game but with Danger Zone by Kenny Loggins playing in the background you'll be instantly transported to the 80s. Sonic 4 just for shits and giggles.

...yea I pretty much such at selling ideas, and I'm not sure why I made that rant.

It's a little early, but given how quickly DLC will probably be available after release, I wanted to start a gameshare for essentially all the DLC for both Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 and the new Mortal Kombat games. If for some reason there's crappy DLC then we can decide not to get something, but we'd probably get all the major stuff like new characters, stages, etc. PM me if interested.

[quote name='slayerxx1']You guys up for a long term gshare? I'm ok with hosting, I got a PSN card set and all. I'm up for those titles[/QUOTE]

I'm up for it if it's for Move only games, I'm in a long term group at the moment but I'm the only one in it with Move.

[quote name='Mixer236']I'm up for it if it's for Move only games, I'm in a long term group at the moment but I'm the only one in it with Move.[/QUOTE]
Yea I figure it should be a move exclusive gshare since we don't want to buy everything.

[quote name='slayerxx1']You guys up for a long term gshare? I'm ok with hosting, I got a PSN card set and all. I'm up for those titles[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I want this to be a long term group for strictly ps move titles. Looks like we're gonna need 2 more people to get this going. So far we have:

1.tdwp_do0d
2.mixer236
3.slayerxx1 (host)

If we get the 3 games I suggested to start off with:

beat sketcher-$9.99
echochrome 2-$14.99
tumble-$9.99
total:$35

it would be $7 a share, then we'll get more games later on.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Have:
Dragon's Lair ($2)

Want:
Anything! Give me your offers people! As long as I don't have it, most likely I'll get it![/QUOTE]

If the Dragon's Lair share is still available, I'll buy it! PM me if so.

[quote name='Tdwp_do0d']Yeah, I want this to be a long term group for strictly ps move titles. Looks like we're gonna need 2 more people to get this going. So far we have:

1.tdwp_do0d
2.mixer236
3.slayerxx1 (host)

beat sketcher-$9.99
echochrome 2-$14.99
tumble-$9.99

it would be $7 a share, then we'll get more games later on.[/QUOTE]

ill be interested in joining you, if you still got a spot

Anyone else interested in gamesharing these games? Only $5 a share!

1. (host)
2. newtype06
3. JadeNic
4. dejeckt
5. scarhawk

We just need a host now!

[quote name='extra80']ill be interested in joining you, if you still got a spot[/QUOTE]

ok I'll add you to the list, we just need one more person

[quote name='Tdwp_do0d']Yeah, I want this to be a long term group for strictly ps move titles. Looks like we're gonna need 2 more people to get this going. So far we have:

1.tdwp_do0d
2.mixer236
3.slayerxx1 (host)
4.extra80

beat sketcher-$9.99
echochrome 2-$14.99
tumble-$9.99

one slot left. Hopefully we can get this group started today.

would want to join a move group too but those 3 games are really not my thing. i dont even know what beat sketcher's goal is, i dont draw. echochrome, ehh, tumble might hit a brick n the wall in the future. under siege guys :)

[quote name='WiiNet']Star Wars The Force Unleashed (original) DLC group
I'll add in the first 2 FU2 DLC for FREE!
1. Devil May Cry
2. extra80
3. wiinet (I can host, if needed)

Also, selling a few old shares:
Crazy Taxi - $2
Uno / Critter Crunch / Zen Pinball - $3
Tiger Woods 11 DLC courses - $10[/QUOTE]
It's Star Wars people...

[quote name='Just2Dirty']Share 1: Cod Classic - has platnium ($3).

------------------------

Share 2: Bomberman Ultra, Joe Danger, Pixeljunk @nd Lap - $3.50.[/QUOTE]

still sharing Bomberman Ultra?

[quote name='Miguel_Zorro']Prince of Persia (all 3 HD remakes) group:
1) Miguel_Zorro
2) Cleaner7
3) Hostile
4) jgiovanni
5) zenithyoda

Anyone want to host? It will be about $9 each. If I host, there will be some tax, since I'm Canadian.[/QUOTE]

I'm in for the group but get charged tax as well since they just added AZ to the taxed list. Anyone in the group NOT get charged tax? Let's get this going this weekend. :bouncy:

[quote name='Tdwp_do0d']I just got ps move so Im looking for a group to join, pm me if anyone has a slot open.
Or I'll start a group, I want to get tumble, beat sketcher and echochrome 2. More can be added depending on interest.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Mixer236']I'm looking to join/start one as well. Those sound like a good 3 titles to start out with and I'd also be open to getting more now or later.[/QUOTE]

I'm up for a Move group as well but need 2 shares (one for me and my cousin) if you still have room.

I'm up for a Move group as well but need 2 shares (one for me and my cousin).

1. (host)
2. newtype06
3. JadeNic
4. dejeckt
5. scarhawk

We just need a host now!

[quote name='coolbob']Anyone interested in costume quest and the new dlc?[/QUOTE]

I am.

1. coolbob
2. eth3real
3. hestar

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Cleaner7']I'm in for the group but get charged tax as well since they just added AZ to the taxed list. Anyone in the group NOT get charged tax? Let's get this going this weekend. :bouncy:

I'm up for a Move group as well but need 2 shares (one for me and my cousin) if you still have room.[/QUOTE]

Only one slot left atm. If we set up the account and someone backs out or is slow to reply, you can have the two slots.

[quote name='TreizePlus']Would like to start a Borderlands + DLC group. The total would be $12 a person ($30 game, $30 dlc) if anyone is interested send me a PM. Thanks![/QUOTE]
PM sent.

Up for a $4/share group with either:
-Joe Danger + add-on + something @$2 we agree on, a cool theme, anything!
-High Velocity Bowling add-ons (20 outta 29, I get to pick my fav's, we can vote for the rest!)
-open to suggestions, pm me, not too much into fps/rpg...
?

OK so i need to make room, selling V8 Racing for $3.00
Great game with a platinum and crazy amount of trophies.
This game really does rock online AND offline. send a pm, first come first.. 1 share =)

EDIT: ' SOLD '

Last edited by a moderator:

1.tdwp_do0d
2.mixer236
3.slayerxx1 (host)
4.Extra80
5.cleaner7

beat sketcher-$9.99
echochrome 2-$14.99
tumble-$9.99

I added cleaner since he showed interest in the group first, if anyone backs out senorpants can get a slot. We're full for now so slayer send out pm's with your paypal info as soon as you can.

[quote name='Cleaner7']
I'm up for a Move group as well but need 2 shares (one for me and my cousin) if you still have room.[/QUOTE]

Cleaner we only have 1 slot left unless one person decides to drop out. I sent PM's to everyone in the list
If you didn't get a PM and are on the list, please notify me. Also make sure to reply and tell me who you are (username) as you send payments, let's get this underway!

1. (host)
2. newtype06
3. JadeNic
4. dejeckt
5. scarhawk

Why does no one wanna fucking host >_

Alright I don't know why but my state (CT) started charging tax... I guess a new bill passed or something recently and I didn't pay attention, last month no issue.

[quote name='Rosterking']MAG and Borderlands Group: $12 to get a slot
Host-rosterking
2-Anhmeister
3-
4-
5-[/QUOTE]

Add me to this list please!

[quote name='slayerxx1']Quick question, you can have downloads in background while other users access the account right?[/QUOTE]

yes, you can. Once you queue the downloads. You can log out of the account

Oh, i sent the payment just now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back