CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling shares of all Borderlands DLC ($6).

Interested in getting Costume Quest DLC, Strong Bad's Awesome Game, Tales of Monkey Island, Trine, Cuboid, or Echochrome.

Have:
The Last Guy
Rag Doll Kung Fu
Flower
Critter Crunch
Burn Zombie Burn!
Madden NFL Arcade
Street Fighter II HD Remix
Silent Hill
R&C: Quest for Booty

Want:
flOw

Willing to trade or buy anyone's share of flOw. Thanks.

Still looking to get the Uncharted 2 DLCs (golden guns and skin packs are NOT required) but if no one is selling/hosting do you all think $15 for the GOTY code is worth it? I really only require the Siege and Drake's Fortune packs and believe I can pick them up on sale for $6 together right now. Otherwise the Motion Comic sounds alright.

Also I have a guy interested in doing a Move group so that would make 3 of us. We can get this going with 2 more people.

[quote name='Cleaner7']Still looking to get the Uncharted 2 DLCs (golden guns and skin packs are NOT required) but if no one is selling/hosting do you all think $15 for the GOTY code is worth it? I really only require the Siege and Drake's Fortune packs and believe I can pick them up on sale for $6 together right now. Otherwise the Motion Comic sounds alright.

Also I have a guy interested in doing a Move group so that would make 3 of us. We can get this going with 2 more people.[/QUOTE]

The motion comic, "Eye of Indra" is only $1.99 for all 4 parts. You really only want $8 worth of DLC, so I'd say pass.

I have Uncharted 2 GOTY DLC code (yet to claim)
it has the following:
Playstation Heroes Skin Pack
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune MP Pack
Uncharted 2 Siege Expansion Pack
Currency Multiplier
Golden Guns
Early Access to "Revenge" Booster
Uncharted: Eye of Indra - Motion Comic Bundle
Uncharted: Eye of Indra Skins
Uncharted 2:Among Thieves - Avatar Pack 1
Uncharted 2:Among Thieves - Avatar Pack 2
Uncharted Avatar Pack 3
Uncharted Avatar Pack 4
Pinball Heroes - Uncharted

USD7 per share?
Listing
1)wilflare (myself)
2)
3)
4)
5)

[quote name='NSYNC']The motion comic, "Eye of Indra" is only $1.99 for all 4 parts. You really only want $8 worth of DLC, so I'd say pass.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip! I thought each part was $2. Looks like I'll pass. Now that I was looking further into the matter it looks like the GOTY edition says the extra content is worth over $30 but most people got the edition on sale so it looks like they are trying to make a good profit on the content. I'll pass then...

and am interested in your group wilflare since it's about what I was going to pay in the PSN store for the two packs I wanted anyways. Replied to your PM.

Uncharted 2 GOTY DLC Gameshare
USD7 per share

Take note, only for R1 version of the game

Listing
1)wilflare (myself)
2)Cleaner7
3)
4)
5)

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a BC2 Vietnam share (with or without other BC2 DLC). Please let me know if you have a share avaialable (couldn't find any open group on past pages)

[quote name='wilflare']Uncharted 2 GOTY DLC Gameshare
USD7 per share

[/QUOTE]

What does that mean? What is R1?

Region1 or US version of the game only.

USD7 per share

Listing
1)wilflare (myself)
2)Cleaner7
3)
4)
5)

Scott Pilgrim + Knives Chau DLC
USD2.4 per share (host needed)

1)
2)wilflare
3)wilflare+1
4)wilflare+2
5)Sveznajko

[quote name='wilflare']would need a host for Scott Pilgrim + DLC
1)
2)wilflare
3)wilflare+1
4)wilflare+2
5) Sveznajko

USD2.4 per share[/QUOTE]

sure why not a game set in toronto is a game set in toronto.
Another host prefered though, if necessary could host again but would have to pay 5% tax.

edit: bah missed a post so hmm

[quote name='scarhawk']Anyone else interested in gamesharing these games? Only $5 a share!

Sonic Adventure - $9.99 - $4.99
Sonic Adventure DX - $4.99 - $1.99
Sonic 4 Episode 1 - $14.99 - $9.99
Gunstar Heroes - $4.99 - $2.99
Afterburner Climax - $9.99 - $4.99

1. (host)
2. newtype06
3. JadeNic
4. dejeckt
5. scarhawk

HOST NEEDED![/QUOTE]

This is probably the last day for this group to work...

Anyone at all interested?

Red Dead Redemption DLC share for trade

includes undead night mares, liars and cheats, and legends and killers

looking for a MAG share or make an offer.

[quote name='oli821']Red Dead Redemption DLC share for trade

includes undead night mares, liars and cheats, and legends and killers

looking for a MAG share or make an offer.[/QUOTE]

Wanna buy into my mag share 6usd

well that makes at least more people who want BFBC2 Vietnam so I guess i'll start up a group Could host or not doesn't matter.

1) Floormat
2) noone13
3) SKILLAGESNIP3R
4) erequena
5)

1 more...

Cleaner7: i can give you the dlc code (it's a voucher you can use on your own account or to set up a gameshare if you like for 10 dollars paypal)

my other list was a bit messy so i decided to clean it up a bit.

Have:

Playstation 3:

The Betrayal of Jimmy DLC for Mafia 2 - [3 Vouchers Available]

Medal of Honor Online Pass - [4 Vouchers Available]

Battlefield Bad Company 2 VIP Codes - [4 Vouchers]

Uncharted GOTY Content - [2 Vouchers Available]

Patapon 2 PSP Game - [1 Voucher Available]

LittleBigPlanet™ Pirates of the Caribbean Pack
(Levels and Constumes) - [1 Voucher Available]

Playstation Home Mafia II Fedora Hat - [2 Vouchers Available]

Xbox 360:

Halo Reach Recon Helmet Upgrade - [4 Vouchers Available]

Fable III Pre-order Content
(Potions, Power Suits, Tattoos, Another Dog) - [4 Vouchers Available]

Medal of Honor Online Pass [1 Voucher Available]

Mass Effect 2 Cerberus Network Pass [1 Voucher Available]

Mass Effect 2 Blood Dragon Armor [1 Voucher Available]

Final Fantasy Female Psicom Avatar Clothing [1 Voucher]

Want:

MS Points
Paypal
Any Worthwhile Trades (PS3 or 360)

Last edited by a moderator:
Any interest in the $10 Enslaved DLC?

Trying to decide which version of the game to get... Paying $2 instead of $10 for the DLC makes the most sense though, regardless of better FPS or textures.

[quote name='dejeckt']This is probably the last day for this group to work...

Anyone at all interested?[/QUOTE]

Can you host :p And then sell the other share later?

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Any interest in the $10 Enslaved DLC?

Trying to decide which version of the game to get... Paying $2 instead of $10 for the DLC makes the most sense though, regardless of better FPS or textures.[/QUOTE]

i would love to do this if it was for the ps3 version only though. Lmk, if you ever do it!

I'm in for the Enslaved DLC. but it's kinda wasted to create an account for just one DLC

USD7 per share

Listing
1)wilflare (myself)
2)Cleaner7
3)
4)
5)

Scott Pilgrim + Knives Chau DLC (should we add Castle Crashers?)
USD2.4 per share (host needed)

1)
2)wilflare
3)wilflare+1
4)wilflare+2
5)Sveznajko

I got a voucher code for Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves. I don't have a PS move so I'm looking to do some trading
I also have some LBP DLC:
Monster level kit - $4
Metal Gear Solid level kit - $6
History costume pack - $3
2000 A.D costume pack - $6
Pirates of the Caribbean level kit - $6
Infamous costume - $2
Heavy Rain costume pack - $6
All together with the Sackboy Prehistoric Moves voucher, that's $39 worth of LBP content I'm willing to trade
I also have Tekken 2 and all the DLC for Resident Evil 5

I'd like the Marvel packs for LBP, and/or the Metal Gear Solid costume pack. Or try to offer me some other stuff, hell I might be interested :)

I don't want to sell any of this I just want plain normal game sharing o_o

PM me if you are interested

[quote name='scarhawk']Can you host :p And then sell the other share later?[/QUOTE]

A little embarrassing, but my cards a bit low on funds till Friday. So I don't think I would be able to host this one.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Any interest in the $10 Enslaved DLC?

Trying to decide which version of the game to get... Paying $2 instead of $10 for the DLC makes the most sense though, regardless of better FPS or textures.[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested too. Just let me know.

[quote name='dejeckt']A little embarrassing, but my cards a bit low on funds till Friday. So I don't think I would be able to host this one.[/QUOTE]

That's alright. Wasn't too interested in Sonic anyway *waddles away*. Hopefully good games are in store for us tomorrow :D

[quote name='floormat']well that makes at least more people who want BFBC2 Vietnam so I guess i'll start up a group Could host or not doesn't matter.

1) Floormat
2) noone13
3) SKILLAGESNIP3R
4) erequena
5)

1 more...[/QUOTE]

Anyone else?

[quote name='dejeckt']This is probably the last day for this group to work...

Anyone at all interested?[/QUOTE]
I think those are all part of the SEGA sale, which runs until next week (january 2 o 3)

[quote name='extra80']I think those are all part of the SEGA sale, which runs until next week (january 2 o 3)[/QUOTE]

If true then thats great, I always assumed most psn deals only last a week (till next update). If so then I can host by Friday.

Have: God of War 3 DLC 1 share (includes Morpheus, Apollo, Forgotten Warrior, Phantom of Chaos, and Dominus skins as well as all Ultimate Edition content) - $3 gifted Paypal

Marvel LittleBigPlanet complete DLC 1 share - $5.79 gifted Paypal

PM me! :D

[quote name='oli821']looking to be a part of or start a LONG TERM PS Move gameshare.

message me if interested or you have slots in your group.[/QUOTE]

I might be interested but I'm not even sure what Move games/DLC there are available.

With the release of MAG on the PS Store, is anyone interested in starting a share for the MAG Starter Kit? It's $15, so shares would be $3 each. It includes both DLC packs, all the dynamic themes, all the avatars, and a 30 day trial for two extra character slots. That's a heck of a deal, for the same price of buying both DLC packs alone.

For Sale: A code for Fallout New Vegas Tribal Pack (Amazon pre-order exclusive)
Great to add to a share, which I am already in, this is an extra code that is unused.
338px-Fnv-tribalpack.jpg

[quote name='TigerLust']For Sale: A code for Fallout New Vegas Tribal Pack (Amazon pre-order exclusive)
Great to add to a share, which I am already in, this is an extra code that is unused.
338px-Fnv-tribalpack.jpg
[/QUOTE]

This is cool if you're just starting out in the game.. but if you're into a little ways it's kind of pointless because other outfits have better damage resistance and all

[quote name='GameOverSuckas']Anybody interested in Dead Space Ignition Code? I was hoping to swap it...[/QUOTE]
Isn't that the free code they give when you pre-order Dead Space 2? Someone was kind enough to share it with me for free, and that was really cool of him, but the game sucked big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back