CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Polaris1001']2 of my friends were interested in this. I would like to reserve the last two slots for 24 hours until I confirm.

Thanks

Edit: One slot is confirmed, just one more.[/QUOTE]

Both of the guys are interested, that makes the whole group.

1. Das_Regal
2. KrebStar
3. sir-fly
4. Polaris1001
5. Polaris1001

Tales of Monkey Island is on sale in the EU store for 7.19 pounds which is about 11.21 USD. Can anyone from there make a purchase for me? I'd really like to get this. I'll buy all 5 shares.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll host the MAG group unless someone else wants to? I just did a borderlands host just fine. Those who are in the group:

1. Das_Regal
2. KrebStar
3. sir-fly
4. Polaris1001
5. Polaris1001

It's 6 dollars per share. PM me for my paypal info and such. I'll go ahead and buy the game and make the account in an hour or two (gotta go run an errand real fast). Then I'll give each person the info as you pay.

[quote name='jax2001']mass effect 2 is coming to psn - i can host a group if it can be shared like other games. anyone interested?[/QUOTE]

I don't think so. Where did you see that?

[quote name='jax2001']mass effect 2 is coming to psn - i can host a group if it can be shared like other games. anyone interested?[/QUOTE]

I'm in

Mass Effect 2

1. jax2001 - host
2. Vyrtigo

LBP gameshare account:

Assassins Creed II, Incredibles Costume/Medium packs, Kratos, Marvel Level Kit, Marvel Costumes 1-4, Pirates of the Caribbean Costume/Level Pack, and a sackboy dynamic theme along with some of the free holidays content. There's also $3 on the account still, and I will be adding the LBP2CE code to it as well.

I would like to add cool LBP2 dlc to it when they come out. There's $62 of content right now, + the ce code, so I'm thinking $15 buy ins for the current content+ce code, plus 1/5 of whatever future DLC is added (majority vote for any future dlc).

If interested, please PM me or add yourself to the list.

1. xanchui
2. solid penguin
3. erequena
4. Junno
5. Azazael13

[quote name='jax2001']Mass Effect 2

1. jax2001 - host
2. Vyrtigo
5.[/QUOTE]
I would like a spot please.

Also I'm interested in a Borderlands and all DLC share if anyone creates one or has created one and has an open slot.

Little Big Planet Pirates of the Caribbean Promo Pack (Levels & Costume kits) - $3.00
4 slots available

Enslaved Pigsy's Perfect 10 DLC - $2.00
1 slot available

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
1 slot available - $3.00

[quote name='jax2001']Mass Effect 2

1. jax2001 - host
2. Vyrtigo
3. Das_regal
4. Tallest_miget
5. Tdwp_do0d[/QUOTE]

group is full. Jax send out pm's whenever your ready.

[quote name='Tdwp_do0d']group is full. Jax send out pm's whenever your ready.
Mass Effect 2

1. jax2001 - host
2. Vyrtigo
3. Das_regal
4. Tallest_miget
5. Tdwp_do0d
[/QUOTE]

i'll send something out after they announce a price for the download. i'm assuming $60 which would be $12/share.

haven't done this in a few months, what's a tax free zip?

also note that it is not released until 1/18/2011

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I'm very interested in Mass Effect 2, please put me down for anyone's group. PM me, I'm 100% committed. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Same here!

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I'm very interested in Mass Effect 2, please put me down for anyone's group. PM me, I'm 100% committed. Thanks.[/QUOTE]Sign me up, too. I've got a PSN card on hand (plus some PayPal, of course). G'damn what good news!

update on my status in the move share. I traded the HVB code because someone made a great offer, so I no longer have it. I *might* still be in though once korrupt says what the price is because I forget what it was.

[quote name='Das_Regal']I'll host the MAG group unless someone else wants to? I just did a borderlands host just fine. Those who are in the group:

1. Das_Regal
2. KrebStar
3. sir-fly
4. Polaris1001
5. Polaris1001

It's 6 dollars per share. PM me for my paypal info and such. I'll go ahead and buy the game and make the account in an hour or two (gotta go run an errand real fast). Then I'll give each person the info as you pay.[/QUOTE]
well just send me the paypal info, sorry if im late but i been playing lights out

Ok I'm formally starting a mass effect 2 group $12 per person gift through paypal

1.Cule54

Is it shareable though??, I'm sure it is but double checking anyways, Pm me if interested

[quote name='cule54']Ok I'm formally starting a mass effect 2 group $12 per person gift through paypal

1.Cule54
2.iowaholdem

Is it shareable though??, I'm sure it is but double checking anyways, Pm me if interested[/QUOTE]If it's not shareable, obviously I'm not interested in gamesharing, but otherwise, yep, I'm in. Can I pitch in a PSN card + $2 in lieu of $12 PayPal?

EDIT: I'd like to throw out there that I'm in another permanent gameshare (we don't operate normally by splitting costs 1/5 each), but if the other guys get on board to GS ME2, then I'm going to pull out of this share, though I highly doubt my spot will be tough to fill. I'll know well before launch.

[quote name='cule54']Ok I'm formally starting a mass effect 2 group $12 per person gift through paypal

1.Cule54

Is it shareable though??, I'm sure it is but double checking anyways, Pm me if interested[/QUOTE]
I would like in.

Gameshare full if no one backs out

1.Cule54
2.Lustyhitter
3.IowaHoldem
4.evantrees
5.Kanik

I guess now we have to find out if its shareable, feel free to look around for an answer and just keep us updated in here in case an answer is found. And Iowaholdem yeah thats fine we can figure all of that out once we know the final price and all that stuff.

not to be a downer but is ME2 shareable? definitely interested if so

*edit* sorry for double posting the same question. I think I'm going to wait a bit before committing ^^

My friend pre-ordered Dead Space 2 and got a code for Dead Space: Ignition. He has no interest in it, and I already got 100% in it, so I decided to start a free share for this game. Let me know if you're interested.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']My friend pre-ordered Dead Space 2 and got a code for Dead Space: Ignition. He has no interest in it, and I already got 100% in it, so I decided to start a free share for this game. Let me know if you're interested.[/QUOTE]

Sure, I'll take a slot.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']My friend pre-ordered Dead Space 2 and got a code for Dead Space: Ignition. He has no interest in it, and I already got 100% in it, so I decided to start a free share for this game. Let me know if you're interested.[/QUOTE]

I'll take it too! PM the info.

Thanks in advance if it's still available.

[quote name='xanchui']LBP gameshare account:

Assassins Creed II, Incredibles Costume/Medium packs, Kratos, Marvel Level Kit, Marvel Costumes 1-4, Pirates of the Caribbean Costume/Level Pack, and a sackboy dynamic theme along with some of the free holidays content. There's also $3 on the account still, and I will be adding the LBP2CE code to it as well.

I would like to add cool LBP2 dlc to it when they come out. There's $62 of content right now, + the ce code, so I'm thinking $15 buy ins for the current content+ce code, plus 1/5 of whatever future DLC is added (majority vote for any future dlc).

If interested, please PM me or add yourself to the list.

1. xanchui
2. solid penguin
3. erequena
4. Junno
5.[/QUOTE]

I'd like in if it's still available.

I'm interested in Dead Space Ignition. And thank you whether I get the code or not; your altruistic behavior is much appreciated.

Generally speaking I have nothing but good feelings towards everyone involved in gamesharing. I've yet to get scammed -- lots of good people on this post. Three cheers for everyone all around. Best community on the net.

Oh damn, I missed out on the new ME2 group? I said I was 100% up for it. :(

Just looking over the last page and I'm putting together a list of those still looking for a ME2 group, hopefully someone will step up to host.

2. Midguy
3. ayevenom
4. Solid-Snake-Eyes

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Oh damn, I missed out on the new ME2
group? I said I was 100% up for it. :(

Just looking over the last page and I'm putting together a list of those still looking for a ME2 group, hopefully someone will step up to host.

2. Midguy
3. ayevenom
4. Solid-Snake-Eyes
5. Xeno
[/QUOTE]

Im in

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Oh damn, I missed out on the new ME2 group? I said I was 100% up for it. :(

1. FlipSide (host)
2. Midguy
3. ayevenom
4. Solid-Snake-Eyes
5. Xeno[/QUOTE]

If it is sharable I will host a gameshare on ME2, gifted thru paypal.

Does anyone know if the downloadable ME2 contain all the DLC that the disc version have?

I'd be up for a MOVE share if we can come up with $100 worth of stuff and not get both Tumble and High Velocity Bowling if possible. I have both of those, but wouldnt mind getting one on the share or possible both. I'd like $100 worth though because I dont do paypal. I'd be using a $20 psn card.

So if anyone down with this? Is there $100 worth of MOVE games out?

Top Darts $9.99
Blokus $4.99
Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves $5.99
Funky Lab Rat $9.99
Beat Sketcher $9.99
Echochrome II $14.99
Planet MiniGolf $9.99
Hustle Kings $9.99
Tumble $9.99 or High Velocity Bowling $9.99
Auditorium HD $9.99

Hustle Kings Trickshot Pack $1.99
Hustle Kings Capcom and UK Billiards Pack $1.99

Comes to roughly $96. Could add on the 2 Hustle Kings dlc packs which are $1.99 each, bringing it to $100

Would anyone be up for this? If we have to I dont mind getting both Tumble and High Velocity Bowling, as long as we get Sackboy and Echochrome 2.

Starting a group for X-men, Scott Pilgrim +DLC, and Microbot.
Total cost is around $32 so it's going to be $6.40 per share.
PM me if you want to join.

Still have 3 slots left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back