CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Unless they dont mind deleting the game after they beat it, but I like keeping all my games.[/QUOTE]

By delete you mean resell obviously. :booty:
Circle of life friend.

Final update on the PoP Trilogy share. Everyone involved paid promptly, and now all the promised content is available to download. I hope everyone enjoys, thanks for the successful share.

Selling the last spot for the following account for $13 PayPal.

-Battlefield 1943
-Hustle Kings (3D and Move Support)
-Zen Pinball
- Blast Factor Bundle
- TMNT Turtles in Time Reshelled
- Toy Home
- Metal Gear Solid (PS One)
- Crash Bandicoot 2 (PS One)

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Still seems pointless to me.
But to each their own.[/QUOTE]
its pointless to u because you perfer to keep trying to trade your maxed out account...to bad no one will bite here for you ever again .

[quote name='sir-fly']its pointless to u because you perfer to keep trying to trade your maxed out account...to bad no one will bite here for you ever again .[/QUOTE]

when did I try to offer an account on here within the last 5 months? Go back into your cave, troll.

[quote name='sir-fly']its in the old trade thread and on your feed back rep here lol
proof and more to come
http://www.thekartel.com/go/thread/...quid_-_MIA_AWOL_Ban-Hammered_New_Account?pg=1

http://www.gamesharingforums.com/showthread.php?tid=123

i will not post anymore links because it might be against the rules . but there are tons more about that guy[/QUOTE]

ah yes, your going on about greenbaido then? I never gave him a maxed account. I gave him an account and he gave me one in return but there were issues of me obtaining his account because "his" was maxed out. Not mine. But he fixed the problem. He then got upset because I wouldnt share my account again later on when I purchased new games. Went so far as hijacking multiple accounts on different sites, such as thekartel, myspace, my email addreses, etc. Had to give the guy back his account that I got off him plus $20, in which he was also supposed to disable my account of his system. whether he did or not I have no idea, but it led to my bad trade on here. I thought I had a free slot open after my doings with greenbaido and offered it up. Turns out the person I was trying to trade with couldnt get access. So either greenbaido still has it or someone that had one of my ahares gave it away to a friend as well. I realy dont know the details.

Hell, you could be greenbaido for all I know. Trying to stir some more stuff up. But I dont see how thatd would be the case since greenbaido told me he was done with me, and I am in return done with him.

So if you are not greenbaido I dont know what info your tangling up saying I gave someone a maxed account and kept trying to give it other people. Its quite the opposite.

But please just let this be water under a very damaged bridge.

I am done trading accounts with people. I solely only do groups now.

[quote name='meeek']:hot:Tetris + Trine, share, $4 a slot Only one slot remaining!!
1) (host) meeek
2) kurrptsenate
3) sveznajko
4) halfwasted
5) ?

:hot:Eat them+??

1) host
2) djratchet
3) meeek
4) ?
5) ?

feel free to add yourself, PM welcomed, other ideas, too :)

*looking for a RDR dlc share, please.[/QUOTE]

Still looking for peeps.

I've got a free slot of Dead Space Ignition to give out. Got it free so I'm giving it away for free.

Looking to sell or trade:
1 slot of Deathspank/PJ Racers ($3)
1 slot of Sam and Max 3rd Season ($7)
1 slot of Strong Bad's Cool Game for Awesome People
3 slots of Battlefield 1943 ($3)

Looking for shares of Gravity Crash, or The Last Guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Little Big Planet Pirates of the Caribbean Promo Pack (Levels & Costume kits) - $3.00
4 slots available

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
1 slot available - $3.00

[quote name='NSYNC']Little Big Planet Pirates of the Caribbean Promo Pack (Levels & Costume kits) - $3.00
4 slots available

Enslaved Pigsy's Perfect 10 DLC - $2.00
1 slot available

1 slot available - $3.00[/QUOTE]

I'll take
Enslaved Pigsy's Perfect 10 DLC - $2.00
PM Sent

For Sale
Pricing is what I paid initially. Rarely I may take a lower offer.
Contact me via PM to receive my paypal email address if you wish to buy a share.

Gameshare #1 - $4
Tetris : 5.1 surround sound and 1080p adaption of the classic puzzle game. Additional gameplay modes and multiplayer feature are present, as well as a bunch of elaborate stat tracking procedures. Reason for sale: I don't like the control scheme (d-pad is used instead of Analog to move blocks and the d-pad on my controllers are heavily worn).
Greed Corps : Beautiful game with a crisp art style and jazzy soundtrack. It plays like a more complicated version of Risk with incorporated RTS elements (such as resource harvesting). Reason for sale: I've finished the campaign and am not interested in playing a strategy game against other humans.

Gameshare #2 - $3.25
Full Collection of Killzone 2 DLC : This includes 6 new maps in total, some of which have additional weapons and features such as an active EMP that detonates in the center of the level on timed intervals. These map packs are especially enjoyable given that the most invested members of the Killzone 2 community spend most of their time now with this content exclusively. Reason for sale: I've done all the ranking up I intend to do in Killzone 2's multiplayer, so I no longer need these maps.

Want:
MW2 Maps

Have:
Battlefield 1943/Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode $3
Borderlands' Zombie Island DLC Code Make Offer
Dead Space Ignition $1
Ferrari The Race Experience $5
High Velocity Bowling/Killzone 2: Steel and Titanium Pack $1.50

Siren: Blood Curse** $8

**Check out the game info here. Game is only available on the PSN at $40.

siren_blood_curse.jpg

Please PM me with any inquiries

hey, guys I want to gameshare :D

I currently have:
Gta dlc (both) (1st account)
final fantasy vii (2nd account)
mw2 dlc (resurgence and stimulus) (2nd account)

theme: Assassin's creed 2-ezio

I want:
RDR DLC

Looking to start Move based group. Would be best if someone hosted. But if no one will, I will be host. Feel free to make any suggestions or add self to list

Tumble
Hustle Kings + DLC
Top Darts
Planet Minigolf + DLC
Beat Sketcher

Tetris + Trine completed :D
1) (host) meeek
2) kurrptsenate (paid)
3) sveznajko (paid)
4) halfwasted (paid)
5) MightySlacker (paid)

[quote name='faydoy123']Looking to start Move based group. Would be best if someone hosted. But if no one will, I will be host. Feel free to make any suggestions or add self to list

Tumble
Hustle Kings + DLC
Top Darts
Planet Minigolf + DLC
Beat Sketcher[/QUOTE]

Count me in

I have four slots in a Tetris gameshare for $2 each. We could also add Angry Birds or a Spyro PS1 game to the list if we want.

Members:
1. rkrocks123
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?

[quote name='faydoy123']Looking to start Move based group. Would be best if someone hosted. But if no one will, I will be host. Feel free to make any suggestions or add self to list

Tumble
Hustle Kings + DLC
Top Darts
Planet Minigolf + DLC
Beat Sketcher[/QUOTE]

I'm down if you try to get $100 in content. Then I can use a $20 psn card. Mind getting Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves, echochrome 2, Auditorium HD, and Blockus?

Looking for shares of, please:
- Planet Minigolf
- Eat them
- Zen Pinball (w/ or w/o dlc)

Looking for a 5th member for Mass Effect 2.. must agree to purchase future Major DLC's.

1. FlipSide (host)
2. Midguy
3. Solid-Snake-Eyes
4. Xeno

Little Big Planet Pirates of the Caribbean Promo Pack (Levels & Costume kits)
4 slots available - $3.00 each

1 slot available - $3.00

Joe Danger
1 slot available - $1.50

Selling the last spot for the following account for $12 PayPal.

-Battlefield 1943
-Hustle Kings (3D and Move Support)
-Zen Pinball
- Blast Factor Bundle
- TMNT Turtles in Time Reshelled
- Toy Home
- Metal Gear Solid (PS One)
- Crash Bandicoot 2 (PS One)

[quote name='FlipSide']Looking for a 5th member for Mass Effect 2.. must agree to purchase future Major DLC's.

1. FlipSide (host)
2. Midguy
3. Solid-Snake-Eyes
4. Xeno
5. DAWG26

Added my name to the list. Sending you a pm.

[quote name='rkrocks123']I have four slots in a Tetris gameshare for $2 each. We could also add Angry Birds or a Spyro PS1 game to the list if we want.

Members:
1. rkrocks123
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?[/QUOTE]I'm up for a share of Tetris :)

[quote name='iwarboY']FAERY: Legends of AVALON .. anyone??
$15 total at $3 a head, the game looks badass esp for the price
1) ' host '
2) iwarboY
3) Sveznajko
4) ??
5) ??[/QUOTE]

I'm in.

[quote name='iwarboY']FAERY: Legends of AVALON .. anyone??
1) ' host '
2) iwarboY
3) ??
4) ??
5) ??
FAERY: Legends of AVALON[/QUOTE]

I'm in

3 Gameshares left
Alien Breed 1
Alien Breed 2
4$
-----------------------
1 share left
Disgaea 3 complete DLC
10$
---------------
1 share left
Tetris + Greed Corp
4$

5 Gameshares left
Sackboys Prehistoric Moves (PS3, trophies)
Locoroco 2 (PSP)
Patapon 2 (PSP)
Uncharted 2 Seige Expansion Pack DLC (PS3, trophies)
Mafia 2 Vegas Pack DLC (PS3)
Modnation Racers Vamp mod (PS3)
Space Invaders Themes (PS3)
WipEout HD Demo (PS3, had to mention because you can get trophies from this demo)

$7.50 or best offer of either cash or gameshares to trade.

Looking to sell or trade:
1 slot of Deathspank/PJ Racers ($3)
1 slot of Sam and Max 3rd Season ($7)
3 slots of Battlefield 1943 ($3)
Battlefield Bad Company 2 VIP code ($5)

Looking for shares of Tales of Monkey Island, Trine, Echochrome, Prototype, Gravity Crash, or The Last Guy. Possibly Borderlands and MAG.

I'm also looking to sell a £20 PSN card for about $30 dollars.

FAERY: Legends of AVALON .. anyone??
1) NSYNC ( hosting )
2) iwarboY
3) Sveznajko
4) rkrocks123
5) sir-fly
FAERY: Legends of AVALON

Great ! full within a day.. Thanks to NSYNC for hosting!

[quote name='firex1']Just wanted to thank rosterking for sharing his Dead Space Ignition with fellow CAGs for free.[/QUOTE]

Yea, i was gonna sell it for $1 but I decided I rather see more people experience it or get all trophies... if your into that like myself. When your done with the game guys... please deactivate account and advise me of an open space so someone else gets to play it. ^.^

[quote name='iwarboY']would anyone be interested in a full year QORE account of 2010 ?

i payed $7.00 but i'd be willing to sell for $2.00[/QUOTE]

Interested. Also, I can host Faery if you need one.

For Sale
Pricing is what I paid initially. Rarely I may take a lower offer.
Contact me via PM to receive my paypal email address if you wish to buy a share.

Gameshare #1 - $4
Tetris : 5.1 surround sound and 1080p adaption of the classic puzzle game. Additional gameplay modes and multiplayer feature are present, as well as a bunch of elaborate stat tracking procedures. Reason for sale: I don't like the control scheme (d-pad is used instead of Analog to move blocks and the d-pad on my controllers are heavily worn).
Greed Corps : Beautiful game with a crisp art style and jazzy soundtrack. It plays like a more complicated version of Risk with incorporated RTS elements (such as resource harvesting). Reason for sale: I've finished the campaign and am not interested in playing a strategy game against other humans.

Gameshare #2 - $3.25
Full Collection of Killzone 2 DLC : This includes 6 new maps in total, some of which have additional weapons and features such as an active EMP that detonates in the center of the level on timed intervals. These map packs are especially enjoyable given that the most invested members of the Killzone 2 community spend most of their time now with this content exclusively. Reason for sale: I've done all the ranking up I intend to do in Killzone 2's multiplayer, so I no longer need these maps.

Looking for a Group For

Modern Combat: Domination
This modern-military FPS comes out Tuesday on PSN for 7.99 (I think, maybe 10 dollars -- I've heard 8 dollars, but it could be an error with currency differences), making the price 1.60 per share (or possibly 2 dollars). It supports Playstation Move as well as Dual Shock control schemes. Check out this trailer: http://www.movemodo.com/news/2011/01/new_modern_combat_domination_trailer_shouts_about_cheap_price

Gameshare:
Modern Combat: Domination
1) Das_Regal
2)
3)
4)
5)

Copy and paste that and add your name to the list as you join the group. Looking for a host for it since I've hosted too many times recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back