Pacman XD
Microbots
4$
4$
-----------------------
1 share left
Disgaea 3 complete DLC
10$

Looking for Magic the gathering with DLC.

Anybody up for a
Modern Combat: Domination Game Share Group?

The game is like 8 bucks
so

1.60 per share.

1 - [Host]
2 - Hestar
3 -
4 - cRodz
5 -

[quote name='djratchet']Awesome, Prototype just needs one more person.

Prototype share ($6 a share)

1. jamehze (host)
2. djratchet
3. Brainberry
4. rkrocks123
5. Derfel
[/QUOTE]

What the hell, I'll take the last slot if it's still available.

I've got a share of:

TETRIS + Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People - $5

Please PM me if interested. I might also be interested in trading for another gameshare.

Last edited by a moderator:
Selling following Gshares (separate accounts)
Costume quest $2
Scott Pilgrim $2
LBP Prehistoric Moves $2 (UK Gshare)

PM me if interested thanks

Prototype share ($6 a share) FULL

1. jamehze (host)
2. djratchet
3. Brainberry
4. rkrocks123
5. Derfel

Let me move some funds and I'll get this group together with a PM.

I just joined and my first hosting gig went smooth for Mass Effect 2+ DLC.
Thanks to the quick payments and trades from members i've already dealt with.
djratchet
fatalforce
clockwork-zombie
WyldRyce
Waynetid

Will deal with them again without hesitation.

[quote name='djratchet']Awesome, Prototype just needs one more person.

Prototype share ($6 a share)

1. jamehze (host)
2. djratchet
3. Brainberry
4. rkrocks123
5.imamanwithaplan[/QUOTE]

Im in as well. pm me the info

By the way,

To anyone who has purchased a 2nd ps3 to upgrade or purchased a HDD as an upgrade...
When you transferred ALL your ps3 content using your Ethernet cable [or so, i read], did all your game shares transferred successfully?
All your accounts, every single one including your main and the ones you have game shared transferred correctly?
Could you play the content right there meaning that every single share could be playable without the need to put a password and re-download?

I am aware that each game share account holds 5 shares and each share can only be activated on one ps3.
Now when you think about it, one ps3 is a share and a second HDD/PS3 will be another one. If the transferring moves all content from one place to another, then that will mean [hopefully] that the share will be moved without the need to deactivate. That would mean that the 1st ps3 will be remained empty in the HDD and the 2nd ps3 will now have all the content found in the 1st ps3.

I hope that is how it works.
i have lost some passwords on my shares and i can not log back in. They are still playable but i fear when i move all my content, the shares which i have lost the password will be unplayable [since i will have to redownload them but i have lost the password] after the process is done.

Anyone want to help?

[quote name='nsync']starting a gameshare for dead nation at $3.00 per person.

1. Nsync (host)
2. Madb00tleg
3. Ayevenom
5.floormat
[/quote]

=p

Account 1.) 2 Slots Left
Dead Nation
Blacklight Tango Down
Sonic 4 Episode 1
Sonic Adventures With DX Upgrade/Add-On
Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World Knives Chau DLC (JUST THE DLC; NOT GAME)

Account 2.) 1 Slot Left
inFAMOUS (FULL GAME)
Soldner X-2 Final Prototype

Account 3.) 4 SLOTS LEFT
All Borderlands Downloadable Content
-The Zombie Island of Doctor Ned
-Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot
-The Secret Armory Of General Knoxx
-Claptrap's New Robot Revolution

Looking For:
Little Big Planet 2 Collector's Edition DLC
Mass Effect 2 Cerebus Network Pack
Mass Effect N7 Bundle

PSN: bigpapi1834

[quote name='jamehze']Prototype share ($6 a share) FULL

1. jamehze (host)
2. djratchet
3. Brainberry
4. rkrocks123
5. Derfel

Let me move some funds and I'll get this group together with a PM.[/QUOTE]
Sweetness. Ready when you are.

Gone, sold for Dead Space 2 :D I still believe i got 1 slot left, PM me with offer for the LBP Lot and RDR Lot and you must also have market place of (20) %100

Want:

Have:
Battlefield 1943/Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode $3
Dead Space Ignition $1
Ferrari The Race Experience $5
High Velocity Bowling/Killzone 2: Steel and Titanium Pack $1.50

Please PM me with any inquiries

Anyone interested in picking up the Mass Effect 2 DLC (N7 Complete Arsenal Bundle)? If there is enough interest, I would like to start a share. It would be around $1.75 per person (they charge tax for NC now :whistle2:x). Let me know.

Dead Nation at $3.00 per person is ready, PM's sent to everyone.

1. Meeza - Paid, TY!
2. MadB00tleg - Paid, TY!
3. ayevenom - Paid, TY!
4. cobolatrix - Paid, TY!
5. floormat

I was surprised at the quick responses, so pulled out and bought the game for everyone else. If any of you want to sell your share when you're done, please PM me first LOL!

[quote name='NSYNC']Dead Nation at $3.00 per person is ready, PM's sent to everyone.

1. Meeza - Paid, TY!
2. MadB00tleg - Paid, TY!
3. ayevenom
4. cobolatrix
5. floormat

I was surprised at the quick responses, so pulled out and bought the game for everyone else. If any of you want to sell your share when you're done, please PM me first LOL![/QUOTE]

Transaction complete. NSYNC is a real pro and threw this together quickly and efficiently. Thanks again!

still have this for sell

High Velocity Bowling, Super Stardust HD, Scott Pilgrim vs the World: the game, Crazy Taxi, Pain (w/ some dlc), Battlefield 1943, Marvel vs Capcom 2, the Price is Right, fl0w, Wolfenstein 3D, Wipeout HD, Burn Zombie Burn!, Ragdoll Kung Fu, Buzz Quiz TV, Flower, Linger in Shadows, and Texas Cheat 'em
PS1 classics: Castlevania: SOTN, FF VII, MedEvil, Resident Evil Director's Cut
PSP game: Burnout Legends
add-ons for: Just Cause, LBP 2 Rare T-Shirt

$15

Paypal only

[quote name='msriflegirl']Anyone interested in picking up the Mass Effect 2 DLC (N7 Complete Arsenal Bundle)? If there is enough interest, I would like to start a share. It would be around $1.75 per person (they charge tax for NC now :whistle2:x). Let me know.[/QUOTE]
I'll join your N7 share gladly.

I still have Killzone 2 full DLC for sale for $3.

Already have them bought, PM me.

3 shares
Pacman XD
Microbots
4$
4$
-----------------------
1 share left
Disgaea 3 complete DLC
10$

Looking for Magic the gathering with DLC.

[quote name='Brainberry']Got a share of Deathspank from ayevenom with no problems at all.[/QUOTE]

thanks man hope you enjoy it! just did a smooth transaction with NSYNC for dead nation dling right now:bouncy:

Little Big Planet Pirates of the Caribbean Promo Pack + Metal Gear Solid Level Kit (everything needed for 100% trophies)
1 slot available - $4.00

I'm also VERY interested in the following, in no particular order:
1. fl0w + DLC
2. Dead to Rights Retribution DLC
3. Prince of Persia Epilogue
4. Mirror's Edge DLC
5. Uncharted 2 DLC
6. Shank

[quote name='NSYNC']Little Big Planet Pirates of the Caribbean Promo Pack + Metal Gear Solid Level Kit (everything needed for 100% trophies)
1 slot available - $4.00

I'm also VERY interested in the following, in no particular order:
1. fl0w + DLC
2. Dead to Rights Retribution DLC
3. Prince of Persia Epilogue
4. Mirror's Edge DLC
5. Uncharted 2 DLC
6. Shank[/QUOTE]

Shank? If its thongs if virtue then ill take a share =)

[quote name='cRodz']By the way,

To anyone who has purchased a 2nd ps3 to upgrade or purchased a HDD as an upgrade...
When you transferred ALL your ps3 content using your Ethernet cable [or so, i read], did all your game shares transferred successfully?
All your accounts, every single one including your main and the ones you have game shared transferred correctly?
Could you play the content right there meaning that every single share could be playable without the need to put a password and re-download?

I am aware that each game share account holds 5 shares and each share can only be activated on one ps3.
Now when you think about it, one ps3 is a share and a second HDD/PS3 will be another one. If the transferring moves all content from one place to another, then that will mean [hopefully] that the share will be moved without the need to deactivate. That would mean that the 1st ps3 will be remained empty in the HDD and the 2nd ps3 will now have all the content found in the 1st ps3.

I hope that is how it works.
i have lost some passwords on my shares and i can not log back in. They are still playable but i fear when i move all my content, the shares which i have lost the password will be unplayable [since i will have to redownload them but i have lost the password] after the process is done.

Anyone want to help?[/QUOTE]
It doesn't work how you want it to. The accounts will remain activated on the old PS3 unless you log into them and deactivate. The copied accounts on the new PS3 will need the reverse, to log in and activate. You'll need the password for both steps.

If you're just upgrading the HDD on the same PS3 then you don't have to do anything.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']It doesn't work how you want it to. The accounts will remain activated on the old PS3 unless you log into them and deactivate. The copied accounts on the new PS3 will need the reverse, to log in and activate. You'll need the password for both steps.

If you're just upgrading the HDD on the same PS3 then you don't have to do anything.[/QUOTE]
:bomb:

What?!
=/
Not sure what to do. i wanted to upgrade in HDD by getting a new ps3 but this is bad...
if i have lost my passwords [passwords have been changed] on my gameshare then i will lose the complete accounts if i do the transferring.

[quote name='gamerGirl34']
PSN: bigpapi1834[/QUOTE]

Your psn better been influenced by this guy

chad-warden.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLHasYLXnAU

[quote name='cRodz']Your psn better been influenced by this guy

It Is. I am big Red Sox Fan, especially of David Ortiz aka Big Papi.

[quote name='cRodz']:bomb:

What?!
=/
Not sure what to do. i wanted to upgrade in HDD by getting a new ps3 but this is bad...
if i have lost my passwords [passwords have been changed] on my gameshare then i will lose the complete accounts if i do the transferring.[/QUOTE]

just purchase a larger HDD, turn off all power on your ps3(unplugged)and switch the larger HDD for the current HDD.
you won't need to do anything, only switch them... because your ps3 is what is connected to the accounts, not the HDD

a simple switch-a-roo

Successful trade with Gamergirl. Traded LBP2 CE content for her share of Infamous and Soldner X2. Great trade. :)

Still have one slot left of Little Big Planet 2 CE content to trade for a share of something else. As long as its not paypal. I'd prefer share for share. PM me your offers. I do have a ton of games already though. But you may have some stuff I want. Mainly looking for Dragon's Lair, SNK games, MOVE games, and LBP costumes (already have Pirates and MGS stuff)

[quote name='cRodz']Your psn better been influenced by this guy

chad-warden.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLHasYLXnAU
[/QUOTE]

think I just some half of my brain cells watching that.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Successful trade with Gamergirl. Traded LBP2 CE content for her share of Infamous and Soldner X2. Great trade. :)

dido:D Thanks FlamedLiquid!

Have: Castle Crashers share

Want: Modern Combat: Domination share

It's almost been a week but I wanted to thank the ME2 share that I hosted. All good cags:

Tdwp_do0d
Das_Regal
Vytigo
Tallest_Midget

[quote name='iwarboY']just purchase a larger HDD, turn off all power on your ps3(unplugged)and switch the larger HDD for the current HDD.
you won't need to do anything, only switch them... because your ps3 is what is connected to the accounts, not the HDD

a simple switch-a-roo[/QUOTE]

First, do a full backup of your current PS3 HDD onto an external HDD (formatted in FAT32) using the function in the PS3. Once that is done, replace the old HDD with the new HDD and format it using the PS3. After, use the restore system from backup function in your PS3 to restore the system from the backup to the new HDD.

It's almost been a week but I wanted to thank the ME2 share that I hosted. All good cags:

Tdwp_do0d
Das_Regal
Vytigo
Tallest_Midget

Have: Castle Crashers share

Want: Modern Combat: Domination share

Special offer from sony:

• Costume Quest – $7.49 sale price; $14.99 regular price
  • Deathspank Thongs of Virtue – $7.49 sale price; $14.99 regular price
  • Hoard – $7.49 sale price; $14.99 regular price
  • Soldner-X2: Final Prototype – $6.49 sale price; $12.99 regular price
  • MotorStorm 3D Rift – $4.99 sale price; $9.99 regular price
  • Peggle – $4.99 sale price; $9.99 regular price
  • Space Invaders Infinity Gene – $4.99 sale price; $9.99 regular price
  • Swords and Soliders – $4.99 sale price; $9.99 regular price
  • Tumble – $4.99 sale price; $9.99 regular price
  • Comet Crash – $4.99 sale price; $9.99 regular price
  • Shatter – $3.99 sale price; $7.99 regular price
Source

Ahh, you beat me to it. Was just about to post that. May as well get it while the getting is good. I'd be in for a Tumble + Shatter + Space Invaders + Peggle share if someone was willing to make it.

reposting
[quote name='LizardKing1251']

for sell

High Velocity Bowling, Super Stardust HD, Scott Pilgrim vs the World: the game, Crazy Taxi, Pain (w/ some dlc), Battlefield 1943, Marvel vs Capcom 2, the Price is Right, fl0w, Wolfenstein 3D, Wipeout HD, Burn Zombie Burn!, Ragdoll Kung Fu, Buzz Quiz TV, Flower, Linger in Shadows, and Texas Cheat 'em
PS1 classics: Castlevania: SOTN, FF VII, MedEvil, Resident Evil Director's Cut
PSP game: Burnout Legends
add-ons for: Just Cause, LBP 2 Rare T-Shirt

$15

Paypal only[/QUOTE]

I really want a share of mass effect 2 + dlc. I dont have paypal but im willing to make a new account and deposit about 18 dollars in my currency so its possible to use it for whatever product wanted.

Write in this thread then.

[quote name='iwarboY']just purchase a larger HDD, turn off all power on your ps3(unplugged)and switch the larger HDD for the current HDD.

a simple switch-a-roo[/QUOTE]
This doesn't make sense, how will he get the games back onto the new HDD if he can't log in? If he used the backup/restore utility your plan should work, but not without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back