Status
Not open for further replies.
Costume Quest + Grubbins on Ice: $2.50/person

1. backseatdog
2. Gamal
3. cobolatrix
4. (this could be you)
5. (this could be you)

backseatdog has offered to host, but just for today, so... we need 2 persons to get this moving!

I'm also looking for a Hoard + Soldner + Space Invaders IG share.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a couple questions regarding gamesharing and the backup/data transfer utility:
- when you use the backup function to backup to an external HDD then restore it to a different PS3, will it transfers over all the users and demos/games as well? Do you have to manually log back in each user to activate the content on the new PS3?
- how about the data transfer function? (when you connect the two systems with an ethernet cable).

My guess is that the backup/restore would require you to log on the users to reactivate the content, but I have hopes that the data transfer would not require you to reactivate the content. Is that correct? Any CAGers here that have used data transfer in the past and could answer that with absolute certainty?

As said earlier...

[quote name='Polaris1001']Come on people! Let's get this rolling!

Dead Space Extraction + Tumble $4 Share

1. (need host)
2. Bamm
3.polaris1001
4.djratchet
5.polaris1001

Need a host before 31st JAN[/QUOTE]
If someone buys one of my shares that are for sale, I can host by buying two shares of this.....

----------------------
Shares for sale:
Call of Duty Classic - $2 (one slot open)
Microbot + Pacman DX - $4 (one slot open)

[quote name='djratchet']As said earlier...

If someone buys one of my shares that are for sale, I can host by buying two shares of this.....

----------------------
Shares for sale:
Microbot + Pacman DX - $4 (one slot open)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, saw that :D , but someone needs to buy one of em :D.

I know :p

Just bringing to the next page so hopefully someone sees it lol

I *MIGHT* have enough funds to host regardless tomorrow, but I'd like to unload these shares first if at all possible.

Looking to sell or trade (Prices are negotiable):
1 share of all Uncharted 2 DLC + Shatter ($4)
1 share of Zen Pinball + Critter Crunch + Uno ($4)
1 share of Red Faction Guerilla
3 shares of Tales of Monkey Island ($4)
3 shares of Battlefield 1943 + Onslaught bundle ($3)
Battlefield Bad Company 2 VIP code ($5)

Looking to trade for:
Echochrome 1
Spare Parts
Buzz Quiz DLC

MAG is on its own account.

Borderlands + DLC is actually 2 accounts, all of the 4 DLCs are on separate account from the game. However, I want to sell them as a package because if someone who only wants the game buys it, I'm stuck with the DLC.

So, long story short:

Share 1 - $6: MAG
Share 2 - $12: Borderlands + All of the DLC

Alright, so I'm looking to start a PS1 classics share. It'll probably be 5 $5.99 games (for $30 total), though I would also like to add one of the Oddworld PS1 games in, depending on if I can even get a group going with five games. I've listed more than five games below, so we can drop whichever ones the other members least want. If you want to join this share, feel free to suggest other games to include in place of ones you already have/don't want.

Command & Conquer: Red Alert - $5.99
Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped - $5.99
Crash Team Racing - $5.99
Medal of Honor - $5.99
MediEvil - $5.99
Metal Slug X - $5.99
Rayman 2: The Great Escape - $5.99
Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage - $5.99
Spyro: Year of the Dragon - $5.99

[quote name='cobolatrix']Costume Quest + Grubbins on Ice: $2.50/person

1. backseatdog
2. Gamal
3. cobolatrix
4. iwarboY
5. (this could be you)

" backseatdog has offered to host, but just for today, so... we need 2 persons to get this moving! "

i'll bite:)

Costume Quest + Grubbins on Ice: $2.50/person

1. backseatdog
2. Gamal
3. cobolatrix
4. iwarboY
5. (this could be you)

I need one more person to get this going. Anybody?

Good News, Everyone! I can now host. Found some spare BB credit laying around I can use :p

Bamm & Polaris, I will PM you with my paypal so we can get started.

[quote name='Polaris1001']Come on people! Let's get this rolling!

Dead Space Extraction + Tumble $4 Share

1. djratchet
2. Bamm
3.polaris1001
4.djratchet
5.polaris1001

Need a host before 31st JAN[/QUOTE]

----------------------
Shares for sale:
Microbot + Pacman DX - $4 (one slot open)

Thank you, Midguy, for hosting the Dead Space 2 DLC group.

Everything went smoothly and there were no problems. The communication was clear and fast. You have no worries here.

[quote name='djratchet']Good News, Everyone! I can now host. Found some spare BB credit laying around I can use :p

Bamm & Polaris, I will PM you with my paypal so we can get started.

----------------------
Shares for sale:
Microbot + Pacman DX - $4 (one slot open)[/QUOTE]

Clear your inbox mate :D

[quote name='Polaris1001']Clear your inbox mate :D[/QUOTE]

Cleared, sorry bout that :p

Making the account now, waiting for BB to email me the codeee

Little Big Planet Pirates of the Caribbean Promo Pack + Metal Gear Solid Level Kit (everything needed for 100% trophies)
1 slot available - $4.00

flOw
1 slot available - $1.75

flOw DLC
1 slot available - $0.60

reposting

[quote name='LizardKing1251']anyone interested in Rag Doll Kung Fu, Wipeout HD, Elefunk, PAIN, Go! Sports Skydiving, Go! Sports Ski, High Velocity Bowling, Rampage, Superstardust HD, Super Rub a Dub, Syphon Filter, Jumping Flash, Calling all Cars, Fl0w, MK II and Crash Bandicoot

$10 Paypal

last slot[/QUOTE]

[quote name='djratchet']DS:E + Tumble share completed successfully. Polaris and Bamm were nice and speedy. Great doods.[/QUOTE]

Thanks dude :), same thing goes for you :D

[quote name='helmet']Anyone interested in a Marvel vs Capcom 3 gameshare? PM me. :)[/QUOTE]

I'll just put this right here...

images

Ok, I'll start a ME2 Gameshare. PM me if interested. Cost would be $12 via Paypal gift.

1. Caedeskhan
2. Brainberry
3. CaseyRyback
4. geraldpmeyer
5. yohsh

All filled up!

Modern Combat: Domination Game Share Group

The game is like 8 bucks and plays like Counter-Strike [gun store at beginning of round, round-respawn, etc] but with knife-button and run-button.

so

1.60 per share.

1 - [Host]
2 - Hestar
3 - ayevenom
4 - cRodz
5 - slayerxx1

We need a host!
Stop being a casual
drop down your caw of doodie and funfield bc 2
and...
play this game! :D

yea my investigation happened from another thread i corrected the problem never screwed anyone over in the gameshare department never will! slot of hoard/pj 2nd lap $3

Looking to sell 2 shares of an account that i will no longer be using as my main account.

Dead Nation
Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World: The Game + Knives DLC
Pain
TV Show King
Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse - Episodes 2 - 5
Uncharted 2 GOTY DLC

$10 online gift card to amazon
or this if it's still avaliable

Episode 1 is available but expires with PS+

51 days left on PS+

Anyone want to buy a game code of Castlevania: SotN for $7? I already own it and got this with Lords of Shadow. I was going to game share with it, but someone out there might want to buy it outright.

Deadspace Extraction share for sale $3.00
( only got this share a couple days ago and played the stuffing out of this! waaaay better than anticipated!!)
though, i must continue with ME2 now:) pm if interested

Already have them bought, PM me.

2 shares
Pacman DX
Microbots
4$
4$
-----------------------
1 share left
Disgaea 3 complete DLC
10$

account 1:
Rag Doll Kung Fu, Wipeout HD, Elefunk, PAIN, Go! Sports Skydiving, Go! Sports Ski, High Velocity Bowling, Rampage, Superstardust HD, Super Rub a Dub, Syphon Filter, Jumping Flash, Calling all Cars, Fl0w, MK II and Crash Bandicoot

SOLD OUT

account 2:
LBP 2 DLC (CE DLC)
LBP DLC (costumes, MGS Level Kit)
Mass Effect 2 DLC (cerebrus)
Fallout New Vegas DLC
Linger in Shadows
Medal of Honor DLC (Rave Card, Online Pass)
Battlefield: 1943
COD: Classic
GTA: Chinatown Wars (PSP)
Prinny (PSP)
Resident Evil II (PS1)
FF VII (PS1)
and some other DLC for other games

account 2 is $15 Paypal

[quote name='caedeskhan']Ok, I'll start a ME2 Gameshare. PM me if interested. Cost would be $12 via Paypal gift.

1. Caedeskhan
2. Brainberry
3. CaseyRyback
4. geraldpmeyer

I'd also like Costume Quest, Record of Agarest (just had a price drop to $30) or Deathspank, so if there are any groups out there feel free to let me know![/QUOTE]

1 more guy! Mass Effect 2!

Someone hop on and play this dope game XD

[quote name='PlanetIndigo']I have a couple questions regarding gamesharing and the backup/data transfer utility:
- when you use the backup function to backup to an external HDD then restore it to a different PS3, will it transfers over all the users and demos/games as well? Do you have to manually log back in each user to activate the content on the new PS3?
- how about the data transfer function? (when you connect the two systems with an ethernet cable).
[/QUOTE]
Backup will transfer the users and, as far as I know, all of the the games & demos. You will have to activate the accounts again though. Same with Data Transfer, and I know for sure that this copies ALL content.

[quote name='jaydepps']Anyone dealt with LizardKing before? I am in the middle of a deal with him now.[/QUOTE]
yeah I did, quick and reliable! and go to bed, you get paranoid at night lol! (I'm in Europe okay?)

Lol. It's 3:14 AM. Not being paranoid though. Just curious. He sells some large, great gameshares. Was just seeing if people have dealt with him before. Thanks for verification.

[quote name='Brainberry']1 more guy! Mass Effect 2!

Someone hop on and play this dope game XD[/QUOTE]

I'm probably beating a dead horse but you might want to wait to play until they get the patch up. It should be ready soon.

http://www.rpgsite.net/news/962/mass-effect-2-ps3-patch-incoming.html

For those that don't know, the save file gets corrupted and if that isn't bad enough, that could lead to you having to reformat your hard drive.

[quote name='shoe478']I'm probably beating a dead horse but you might want to wait to play until they get the patch up. It should be ready soon.

http://www.rpgsite.net/news/962/mass-effect-2-ps3-patch-incoming.html

For those that don't know, the save file gets corrupted and if that isn't bad enough, that could lead to you having to reformat your hard drive.[/QUOTE]

Oh i already have the game and currently on my second playthrough this time on insanity, 30+ hours. No problems at all.

I'm buying a share for my cousin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back