CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
flOw
1 slot available - $1.75

Little Big Planet Pirates of the Caribbean Promo Pack + Metal Gear Solid Level Kit (12 levels, 6 costumes, 22 trophies)
1 slot available - $4.00

MotorStorm Pacific Rift Speed + Adrenaline DLC (14 additional tracks, 16 trophies)
1 slot available - $4.00

selling
-Funky Lab Rat slot, $2 $1.50
-Pixel Junk Shooter $1.50

both for $2.50 :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Would very much like a share of mass effect 2. Willing to give 5 shares of explodemon worth 10$ and some shares of an extra game, maybe even for a ps+ account

Also looking for prototype or assassins creed2

Fallout new Vegas dlc comes out this Tuesday and they also announced that future dlc won't be timed exclusive anymore. If anyone starts a long term group for this let me know. (or I'll start one/host)
I want my 100% back :p

Prince of Persia 1 HD (Sands of Time) - $3 (plat)

Worms 2 Armageddon - $2 (plat)

Costume Quest + Frogger Returns ($2.50)

Bioshock DLC Rooms ($1)

(Considering trades, *discounts for now because I Need space.)

Available share:
-Funky Lab Rat, $2

also got a LBP2 Collector's Edition Voucher, $12

[quote name='Just2Dirty']Selling:
Prince of Persia 1 HD (Sands of Time) - $3 (plat)

Worms 2 Armageddon - $2 (plat)

CoD Classic ($1.50)

Bioshock DLC Rooms ($1)

(Considering trades, *discounts for now because I Need space.)
[/QUOTE]

pmed you

Looking to sell or trade (Prices are negotiable):
1 share of all Uncharted 2 DLC + Shatter ($4)
1 share of Zen Pinball + Critter Crunch + Uno ($4)
1 share of Tales of Monkey Island ($4)
1 share of Battlefield 1943 + Onslaught bundle ($3)

Codes:
Battlefield Bad Company 2 VIP code
Dragon Age: Origins Blood Armor DLC code
Dragon Age: Origins Stone Prisoner Quest DLC code
Prince of Persia Sandwraith Skin code

Looking to trade for:
Explodemon, Spare Parts, Prince of Persia Trilogy, MAG + DLC, Megaman 10

From the looks of the error it looks as if it bans your psn account, not your console as it says you are not authorized to log into that psn account. Which would mean that unless that person is logged into the gameshare account (which they should never be aside from downloading) when they are hacking then it shouldn't ban that account. But that is just speculation on my part.

regardless I would imagine that very few if none in this thread are hacking. As everyone here is buying a game in one way or another. If they were hacking they would be able to get them all free :p

Oh god, and if what I read is right, the new one that came out lets the people BAN other consoles as well as Unban them.. this could be bad.

Looking to join a BttF + Monkey Island group if there are still any out there being formed.

Selling shares of Red Faction ($4) and Space Invaders Infinity Gene + Marvel Pinball ($3)

Ton of stuff, need to raise money for my vacation :) Please let me know, willing to make deals on stuff to both clear room on my PS3 and also to raise funds! Am open to trades, but would prefer paypal/amazon credit.

GAMESHARES:
Final Fantasy 7
Uncharted 2 DLC + Shatter
Borderlands DLC (First 3 DLC packs only)

DLC VOUCHERS AND CODES:
Medal of Honor Online Pass Code
Battlefield Bad Company 2 VIP Code
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode/Battlefield 1943 Bundle Voucher
Blur Dodge Viper ACR Unlock Code
Borderlands DLC Voucher (All 4 DLC Packs)
Dante's Inferno Dark Forest DLC Code
Duke Nukem Forever First Access Pass
Saboteur Midnight Show DLC Code
Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2 Collector's Edition Exclusive Content Voucher (3 Challenge Mode Levels, Ralph McQuarrie Concept Starkiller Skin, Lightsaber Crystal)
Aliens vs Predator Hunter Edition Four Exclusive Multiplayer Maps DLC Code
Front Mission Evolved Calm and Rexon Bonus Wanzers Code

Planet Minigolf + DLC

1) meeek (host)
2) a friend
3) vonoliveramora ?
4) WiiNet ? (he was up at some point)
5)

bastiardi backed off, timropp has too much of a backlog but was interested

selling:
-Funky Lab Rat, $2

[quote name='Just2Dirty']Worms 2 Armageddon - $2 (plat)

[/QUOTE]

So I sent you a PM with the log-in info for Stacking for a share for share trade for PoP and now its gone? Care to explain???

Hope you took it out because of our pending trade and not because you sold it already to someone else.

Back to the Future interest

1 share completed, Wario64's (shoe478, jgiovanni, gmsick, gmoney1234567890)

rkrocks123 can host
meeek could host
iwarboY
CaseyRyback
ROB64
gnatmonkee
jamehze
WyldRyce
_Ph03n1x_
NSYNC ?

LBP1 26.99 ~$7.40 per + we'll will vote on what DLC to get!

1. meeek (host)
2. harleymandvdson
3. STL06

4. DMan1306 ? (from qj.net)
5. C-DaBurna-B ? (same)

*foilphob just joined the ps3 party and was looking for exclusives...
*SnorE & wilflare are interested in an US version, provided one ever comes out! (out on EU store August 5, 2010, more than 6 months ago already... safe to assume NA will never have it?)*Just2Dirty would be up for a separate share of PotC & MGS levels...

BTTF interest Wario64's share completed (shoe478, jgiovanni, gmsick, gmoney1234567890)

rkrocks123 can host
meeek could host
iwarboY
CaseyRyback
ROB64
gnatmonkee
jamehze
WyldRyce
_Ph03n1x_
NSYNC ?

AC2
interest:
robdog49er's g.s. completed (kilogram3 and ??? )

Brimah
jjbronco123
skylinersx

djratchet ?
sting10 ?
STL06
a friend

LBP1 gameshare

1. meeek (host)
2. harleymandvdson
3. STL06

4. DMan1306 ? (from qj.net)
5. C-DaBurna-B ? (same)

*foilphob (joined the ps3 party and was looking for exclusives)
*SnorE & wilflare interested in US version provided one ever comes out! (out on EU store August 5, 2010, more than 6 months ago already... safe to assume NA will never have it?)
*Just2Dirty would be up for a separate share of PotC & MGS levels...

Planet Minigolf + Stronghold Island DLC + Eat them + $5 remaining to use on future sale (e.g. Tetris) or mini (e.g Tank Battles?)

1. meeek (host)
2. chaOtic (paid)

3. cgm92284 (paid)
4. hawkofglory (qj.net, paid)
5. wilflare's buddy (paid)

geeder ? (qj)
vonoliveramora ?
WiiNet ? (he was up at some point)
bastiardi ? (backed off)
timropp ? (too much of a backlog but was interested)
djratchet ? (ET only?)

Would very much like a share of mass effect 2. Willing to give 5 shares of explodemon worth 10$ and some shares of an extra game, maybe even for a ps+ account

ATTENTION!!!!!
i am looking for the Classic Map Pack for Black ops. i am whiling to buy any dlc u want. just agree to give me the the maps and i will let u "borrow" my account for a few hours. it have 20$ on it. you can buy anything you want with it as long as i get the maps. PLEASE HELP ME OUT! ive been looking for this for the longest time.

WANT:
Classic Zombies map Pack

FOR:
Anything on the PS Store $20 or less.

PLEASE PM ME!!!!
i dont go first. this is because i am practically giving u an account with REAL money on it. u can get WHATEVER u want. i think its pretty fair.... (100%LEGIT) please dont think this is a scam. i never get a gameshare because everyone is always like, "THIS IS SOOO FAKE" But its NOT!!!!!!!! please!!!

ATTENTION!!!!!
i need the Classic Zombies map pack for Black Ops. i can give you an extra microsoft points card that i have. COMEPLETLY UNUSED!!!! 100% garenteed.

WANT:
CLassic Zombies Map Pack for Black OPS.

FOR:
1600 Microsoft Points for the xbox 360.

tejisb0ss , this is not a forum for you. Please don't bother people, and stop double posting. Why don't you buy the maps with your own money ? D'uh.

[quote name='tejisb0ss']ATTENTION!!!!!
i am looking for the Classic Map Pack for Black ops. i am whiling to buy any dlc u want. just agree to give me the the maps and i will let u "borrow" my account for a few hours. it have 20$ on it. you can buy anything you want with it as long as i get the maps. PLEASE HELP ME OUT! ive been looking for this for the longest time.

WANT:
Classic Zombies map Pack

FOR:

PLEASE PM ME!!!!
i dont go first. this is because i am practically giving u an account with REAL money on it. u can get WHATEVER u want. i think its pretty fair.... (100%LEGIT) please dont think this is a scam. i never get a gameshare because everyone is always like, "THIS IS SOOO FAKE" But its NOT!!!!!!!! please!!![/QUOTE]

Because only the most legitimate deals usually say "100% legit, please don't think this is a scam." on them.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Because only the most legitimate deals usually say "100% legit, please don't think this is a scam." on them.[/QUOTE]
lol

This isn't us being sarcastic and hating you, we promise!!! please!!!

[quote name='tejisb0ss']ATTENTION!!!!!

WANT:
Classic Zombies map Pack

FOR:

PLEASE PM ME!!!!
i dont go first. this is because i am practically giving u an account with REAL money on it. u can get WHATEVER u want. i think its pretty fair.... (100%LEGIT) please dont think this is a scam. i never get a gameshare because everyone is always like, "THIS IS SOOO FAKE" But its NOT!!!!!!!! please!!![/QUOTE]

If you want to gameshare you need to go first because your new. Trade with someone with lots of feedback. If you are not OK with that get the fuck out.

[quote name='lilman']lol

This isn't us being sarcastic and hating you, we promise!!! please!!![/QUOTE]

aha, that was brilliant!

just got his psn by pretending via PM to fall for his oh-so-famous (scammer) approach: xParkourxkingx, so long, sucka!

Just an update on a trade of mine. Just2dirty and I came into agreement to do a share for share trade. I haven't heard fron him since I sent him the log-in info. When i contacted him today for the info, he replied saying he already got the game off of somebody else.

Now, i have no way to check if he has used my gameshare or not as it still has slots remaining. It would have been alright if he had told me immediately that the deal was off. But to just tell after I asked about it two days Later is another thing.

Please ask him to send info first in all future trades.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Just an update on a trade of mine. Just2dirty and I came into agreement to do a share for share trade. I haven't heard fron him since I sent him the log-in info. When i contacted him today for the info, who replied saying he already got the game off of somebody else.

Now, i have no way to check if he has used my gameshare or not as it still has slots remaining. It would have been alright if he had told me immediately. But to just tell after I asked about it two days Later is anither thing.

Please ask him to send info first in all future trades.[/QUOTE]

Thats pretty suspicious

LBP/LBP2 Long Term Gameshare

Consists of: (currently)
POTC Premium Level Kit
LBP2 CE DLC

Members:
1) Host
2) Wilflare
3) Poshbishounen
4)
5)

POTC Premium Level Kit
LBP2 CE DLC

Members:
1) Host
2) Wilflare
3) Poshbishounen
4) OlDirtyBastard
5)

need a host and one more member!
i'll put in PotC and the LBP2 CE DLC

Currently Looking:
Tetris
Dead Nation
Many others

Share For Sale or will consider trades:
Costume Quest + Grubbins on Ice and Deathspank Thongs of Virtue - $4

[quote name='SnorE']Currently Looking:
Tetris
Dead Nation
Many others

Share For Sale or will consider trades:
Costume Quest + Grubbins on Ice and Deathspank Thongs of Virtue - $4[/QUOTE]

Pmed you

POTC Premium Level Kit
LBP2 CE DLC

Members:
1) Host
2) Wilflare
3) Poshbishounen
4) OlDirtyBastard
5)

need a host and one more member!
i'll put in PotC and the LBP2 CE DLC

Hello I was wondering if any one would like to share games with me.

( I will pay you through paypal)

These are the games I want:

Mushroom Wars
Castle Crashers
Fat Princess

Ton of stuff, need to raise money for my vacation :) Please let me know, willing to make deals on stuff to both clear room on my PS3 and also to raise funds! Am open to trades, but would prefer paypal/amazon credit.

GAMESHARES:
Final Fantasy 7
Uncharted 2 DLC + Shatter
Borderlands DLC (First 3 DLC packs only)

DLC VOUCHERS AND CODES:
Medal of Honor Online Pass Code
Battlefield Bad Company 2 VIP Code
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode/Battlefield 1943 Bundle Voucher
Blur Dodge Viper ACR Unlock Code
Borderlands DLC Voucher (All 4 DLC Packs)
Dante's Inferno Dark Forest DLC Code
Duke Nukem Forever First Access Pass
Saboteur Midnight Show DLC Code
Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2 Collector's Edition Exclusive Content Voucher (3 Challenge Mode Levels, Ralph McQuarrie Concept Starkiller Skin, Lightsaber Crystal)
Aliens vs Predator Hunter Edition Four Exclusive Multiplayer Maps DLC Code
Front Mission Evolved Calm and Rexon Bonus Wanzers Code

selling:
-Pixel Junk Shooter or Funky Lab Rat $1.50 (both for $2.50)

-Planet Minigolf $2.50 (or get me the dlc code $2.49 on amazon.cm and both game & dlc slot is yours :))
Move/3d game, awesome graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back