CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='bastiartadi']Just an update on a trade of mine. Just2dirty and I came into agreement to do a share for share trade. I haven't heard fron him since I sent him the log-in info. When i contacted him today for the info, he replied saying he already got the game off of somebody else.

Now, i have no way to check if he has used my gameshare or not as it still has slots remaining. It would have been alright if he had told me immediately that the deal was off. But to just tell after I asked about it two days Later is another thing.

Please ask him to send info first in all future trades.[/QUOTE]

you know, i didn't even see this until after our PMs. to be 100% clear, my account is activated to a friend who is playstation plus. I researched *GAME* when you told me that you were keen to trade and I found out it was free for PS Plus members so instantly I knew my friend would already have it... I just needed to re-access his details because he doesn't let me know his active password.

Okay I could of let you know straight away that I wasn't going to be keen on the trade after my research, I'm sorry - but as I said no harm done, we're past this.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bastiartadi']

Now, i have no way to check if he has used my gameshare or not as it still has slots remaining.[/QUOTE]

You can check how many systems are activated on your account by logging onto Sony's Qriocity site with your psn details. It will show you how many PS3's PSP's and TVs are activated on your account currently.

http://www.qriocity.com/us/en/

Anyone interested in setting up a Gameshare for all the Dragon Age: Origion DLC I will be paying in a PSN card so if interested throw me a PM I'm not 100% sure how much the total is but ill post up in a little when I can get to my PS3.

[quote name='dante2007']Anyone interested in setting up a Gameshare for all the Dragon Age: Origion DLC I will be paying in a PSN card so if interested throw me a PM I'm not 100% sure how much the total is but ill post up in a little when I can get to my PS3.[/QUOTE]
It's $93.91 total if you are not charged Tax so around $18.78 per person little less if everyone already has the free Fury of Shale Quest Pack that comes with the game which is $14.99

Host:
1.dante2007 ($20 PSN Card)

Looking for gameshare for borderlands, already got all 4 dlc

Also selling a gameshare account with all 3 of these games
HOARD , Soldner X-2, and Swords and soldiers! will trade all that for borderlands game

[quote name='dante2007']It's $93.91 total if you are not charged Tax so around $18.78 per person little less if everyone already has the free Fury of Shale Quest Pack that comes with the game which is $14.99

Host:
4.[/QUOTE]

Damn, dude. I was semi interested till I saw the full price. Why not just buy the content that's quests and story stuff?

[quote name='randomdud']Damn, dude. I was semi interested till I saw the full price. Why not just buy the content that's quests and story stuff?[/QUOTE]
Because I like the game alot and wouldn't mind getting the whole set one add-on I belive is fairly large one almost a new game and it's 39.99 so that's a big chunk, if you're not interested that's cool just looking for people who are.

[quote name='Dammenion']You can check how many systems are activated on your account by logging onto Sony's Qriocity site with your psn details. It will show you how many PS3's PSP's and TVs are activated on your account currently.

http://www.qriocity.com/us/en/[/QUOTE]

Woah, thanks for the tip. Would keep it in mind for future sale.

Just checked and it was only activated on 3 accounts so alls good.

[quote name='dante2007']Because I like the game alot and wouldn't mind getting the whole set one add-on I belive is fairly large one almost a new game and it's 39.99 so that's a big chunk, if you're not interested that's cool just looking for people who are.[/QUOTE]

Just get the Ultimate Edition, install everything, then trade it in or sell it.

[quote name='dante2007']Because I like the game alot and wouldn't mind getting the whole set one add-on I belive is fairly large one almost a new game and it's 39.99 so that's a big chunk, if you're not interested that's cool just looking for people who are.[/QUOTE]

It'd honestly be cheaper to buy the Ultimate edition probably. That comes with all the DLC. Just find it on clearance or trade someone who found it on clearance and you're golden. :D

[quote name='dante2007']Anyone interested in setting up a Gameshare for all the Dragon Age: Origion DLC I will be paying in a PSN card so if interested throw me a PM I'm not 100% sure how much the total is but ill post up in a little when I can get to my PS3.[/QUOTE]

I'm actually thinking of selling my Dragon Age Origins DLC account. The only thing missing is the Shale DLC and the DLCs are divided to 2 separate accounts. Lemme know if you're interested.

[quote name='arnoldhead']Just get the Ultimate Edition, install everything, then trade it in or sell it.[/QUOTE]
I already got the game so tad late for that >.>

Hey Guys,Im New Here ;P

So, First I Want To Tell You That, I Want To Go First, I'm New Here And Don't Really Know AnyOne To Trust, And Even If I Would, I Don't Trust People In Cases Like Giving Out Info :drool:

So, My List Might Be LArge or Small, ALl Depends On You, But Before YOu Call me a Scammer, Let Me Tell You That I Got All These Things Over The 3-4 Years [ Since March 19 , 2007 ]

So, The Things i have:

inFamous,Little Big Planet, Lara Croft And The Guardian Of Light , Crash Commando, Black Ops DLC , MW2 DLC, WaW DLC [Both US + EUR] , Crash Bandicoot Warped, Crash Team Racing , Wipeout HD, Stardust HD , Rag Doll KungFu , BattleField 1943 , Dead Rising 2 DLC , Joe Danger WIth All DLC,Castle Crashers, Some Free Limited Time LBP DLC,

Things I Need [Want :p]

PS One Classics:

Crash Bandicoot
Crash Bandicoot 2 : Cortex Strikes Back
Spyro The Dragon
Spyro 2:Gateway To Glimmer/Ripto's Rage [Name Depends on Region]
Disney's Hercules
Mortal Kombat 2

PSN Downloadables:

Fat Princess
Explodemon
Earthworm Jim HD
Plants Vs Zombies
Critter Crunch
Angry Birds
Tales From Space: About a Blob

[And You Can Offer AnyThing Else ;P]

DLC:

All Uncharted 2 DLC [ For EUR]
All LBP DLC [ For EUR ]

ALSO * : Any FULL PS3 Game [ PROTOTYPE , MAG etc.] ;P

So, I Hope Some Of You Have Something From Here and Need SOmething

Write me a message at: [email protected]

[quote name='antlp89']Anyone want to gameshare Xenogears this Tuesday? I believe it's $10.[/QUOTE]

you beat me 2 it :p...If anyones starting one count me in aswell :bouncy:

LBP/LBP2 Long Term Gameshare

Consists of: (currently)
POTC Premium Level Kit
LBP2 CE DLC

Members:
1) Host
2) Wilflare
3) Poshbishounen
4) OlDirtyBastard
5)

need a host and one more member!
i'll put in PotC and the LBP2 CE DLC

Prince of Persia 1 HD (Sands of Time) - $3 (plat)

Worms 2 Armageddon - $2 (plat)

Costume Quest + Frogger Returns ($2.50)

Bioshock DLC Rooms ($1)

[quote name='GhostSura']Hey Guys,Im New Here ;P

So, First I Want To Tell You That, I Want To Go First, I'm New Here And Don't Really Know AnyOne To Trust, And Even If I Would, I Don't Trust People In Cases Like Giving Out Info :drool:

So, My List Might Be LArge or Small, ALl Depends On You, But Before YOu Call me a Scammer, Let Me Tell You That I Got All These Things Over The 3-4 Years [ Since March 19 , 2007 ]

So, The Things i have:

inFamous,Little Big Planet, Lara Croft And The Guardian Of Light , Crash Commando, Black Ops DLC , MW2 DLC, WaW DLC [Both US + EUR] , Crash Bandicoot Warped, Crash Team Racing , Wipeout HD, Stardust HD , Rag Doll KungFu , BattleField 1943 , Dead Rising 2 DLC , Joe Danger WIth All DLC,Castle Crashers, Some Free Limited Time LBP DLC,

Things I Need [Want :p]

PS One Classics:

Crash Bandicoot
Crash Bandicoot 2 : Cortex Strikes Back
Spyro The Dragon
Spyro 2:Gateway To Glimmer/Ripto's Rage [Name Depends on Region]
Disney's Hercules
Mortal Kombat 2

PSN Downloadables:

Fat Princess
Explodemon
Earthworm Jim HD
Plants Vs Zombies
Critter Crunch
Angry Birds
Tales From Space: About a Blob

[And You Can Offer AnyThing Else ;P]

DLC:

All Uncharted 2 DLC [ For EUR]
All LBP DLC [ For EUR ]

ALSO * : Any FULL PS3 Game [ PROTOTYPE , MAG etc.] ;P

So, I Hope Some Of You Have Something From Here and Need SOmething

Write me a message at: [email protected][/QUOTE]

this forum is not for you!

I can give u a share of infamous for Fat princess

[quote name='Patriotsman12']Looking for a share of Infamous

I'll give shares of these games:

Have:
Fat Princess
Joe Danger
Pain
High Velocity Bowling
Madden NFL Arcade
Battlefield 1943
Dead Space Ignition
Swords and Soldiers
Tank Battles
Uno[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GhostSura']Hey Guys,Im New Here ;P

So, First I Want To Tell You That, I Want To Go First, I'm New Here And Don't Really Know AnyOne To Trust, And Even If I Would, I Don't Trust People In Cases Like Giving Out Info :drool:[/QUOTE]

Is that drool from someone slapping the taste out your mouth?

Hello I was wondering if any one would like to share games with me.

( I will pay you through paypal)

These are the games I want:

Mushroom Wars
Castle Crashers
Fat Princess

[quote name='NSYNC']Is that drool from someone slapping the taste out your mouth?[/QUOTE]
I Think That's What Happens When You Capitalize The First Letter Of Each Word In All Your Sentences, Your Brain Strokes Out A Bit :drool:

See, happened to me too.

Looking to sell/move...
Castlevania SOTN psn voucher - $6
Gundemonium Collection share - $3
Crazy Taxi share - $2
Hoard and Pixel Junk 2nd Lap share - $3

If there is a question on pricing (haven't checked the prices on psn) please pm me. The Castlevania sotn voucher is a full share, and have not been redeemed. The others are only a single share each.

[quote name='dante2007']It's $93.91 total if you are not charged Tax so around $18.78 per person little less if everyone already has the free Fury of Shale Quest Pack that comes with the game which is $14.99

Host:
4.[/QUOTE]
If anyone would be interested?

Want:

Have:
Battlefield 1943/Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode $2.50
Dead Space Ignition $1
Ferrari The Race Experience $5

Please PM me with any inquiries

flOw
1 slot available - $1.75

Little Big Planet Pirates of the Caribbean Promo Pack + Metal Gear Solid Level Kit (12 levels, 6 costumes, 22 trophies)
1 slot available - $4.00

MotorStorm Pacific Rift Speed + Adrenaline DLC (14 additional tracks, 16 trophies)
1 slot available - $4.00

Selling a couple shares, on separate accounts:

Costume Quest + Grubbins on Ice and Deathspank Thongs of Virtue - $4
Blue Toad Murder Files bundle - $3

hosting a PSN gameshare for Xenogears and Deathspank

$6 paypal each.

1. 0_0 (host)
edit: I just realized there is just enough for a PS3 mini. I'm leaning on "A Space Shooter for 2 Bucks", but it's up to you guys to decide

LBP/LBP2 Long Term Gameshare

Consists of: (currently)
POTC Premium Level Kit
LBP2 CE DLC

Members:
1) Host
2) Wilflare
3) Poshbishounen
4) OlDirtyBastard
5)

need a host and one more member!
i'll put in PotC and the LBP2 CE DLC

Have Fat Princess with Fat roles Pack
Will sell for $ 5 bucks each though Paypal
or for a Gameshare of:

-Mushroom Wars
-Castle Crashers

Edit: Email me at
[email protected]

Ton of stuff, need to raise money for my vacation :) Please let me know, willing to make deals on stuff to both clear room on my PS3 and also to raise funds! Am open to trades, but would prefer paypal/amazon credit.

GAMESHARES:
Final Fantasy 7
Uncharted 2 DLC + Shatter
Borderlands DLC (First 3 DLC packs only)

DLC VOUCHERS AND CODES:
Medal of Honor Online Pass Code
Battlefield Bad Company 2 VIP Code
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode/Battlefield 1943 Bundle Voucher
Blur Dodge Viper ACR Unlock Code
Borderlands DLC Voucher (All 4 DLC Packs)
Dante's Inferno Dark Forest DLC Code
Duke Nukem Forever First Access Pass
Saboteur Midnight Show DLC Code
Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2 Collector's Edition Exclusive Content Voucher (3 Challenge Mode Levels, Ralph McQuarrie Concept Starkiller Skin, Lightsaber Crystal)
Aliens vs Predator Hunter Edition Four Exclusive Multiplayer Maps DLC Code
Front Mission Evolved Calm and Rexon Bonus Wanzers Code

[quote name='Derfel']Anyone interested in doing a share of both Xenogears and Alundra?[/QUOTE]

I'm interested. Heck we might as well buy all the Squaresoft RPG's while we're at it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back