CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='randomdud']I'm interested. Heck we might as well buy all the Squaresoft RPG's while we're at it. :D[/QUOTE]

I am totally up for it, but only if and only if we spend a total of $30 because I want to burn all my PSN credit.

So...

Xenogears
Alundra

are you guys interested in FF VIII or IX?

Is anyone interested in starting a long term PS1 gameshare? Each member put in $10 a month and get any already or newly released PS1 games. PM me if you have interest.

(Figure I would rather do this then get a lot of separate gameshares for PS1 games)

got shares on separate accounts for $1 each : alien breed 2 assault, blade kitten, dragon lair, worms 2, and hoard. Also looking for all 5 fallout 3 dlc on 1 account if any1 has 1 collecting dust!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
kinda jumpin the gun here but ill host a first strike dlc share for black ops. 1st 5 to respond to this will a slot

[quote name='0_0']I am totally up for it, but only if and only if we spend a total of $30 because I want to burn all my PSN credit.

So...

Xenogears
Alundra

are you guys interested in FF VIII or IX?[/QUOTE]
I'd prefer IX, but either one works.

[quote name='0_0']I am totally up for it, but only if and only if we spend a total of $30 because I want to burn all my PSN credit.

So...

Xenogears
Alundra

are you guys interested in FF VIII or IX?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='randomdud']I'd prefer IX, but either one works.[/QUOTE]

I actually have every other PS1 game I'm interested in through another share (including all the FFs), with the possible exception of the Arc the Lad games.

[quote name='Derfel']I actually have every other PS1 game I'm interested in through another share (including all the FFs), with the possible exception of the Arc the Lad games.[/QUOTE]
Dang man. Nice. If you ever want to sell that gameshare, send me a PM. I could use a consolidated PS1 share like that.

Any other games you might be interested in, though?

[quote name='randomdud']Dang man. Nice. If you ever want to sell that gameshare, send me a PM. I could use a consolidated PS1 share like that.

Any other games you might be interested in, though?[/QUOTE]

Well, as mentioned, Xenogears, Alundra and possibly the Arc the Lad series. If you guys are able to form a group with people who want to include FF games or other titles, go for it. I won't be offended. :)

I'm still Trading, Look For My Post , To Know What I have, Its Easy To Find... its The only post i posted before thisone ;P

¬Ghost

[quote name='Derfel']Well, as mentioned, Xenogears, Alundra and possibly the Arc the Lad series. If you guys are able to form a group with people who want to include FF games or other titles, go for it. I won't be offended. :)[/QUOTE]

I actually do want the Arc the Lad series a little bit, though, so I'm still in.

LBP/LBP2 Long Term Gameshare

Consists of: (currently)
POTC Premium Level Kit
LBP2 CE DLC

Members:
1) Host
2) Wilflare
3) Poshbishounen
4) OlDirtyBastard
5)

need a host and one more member!
i'll put in PotC and the LBP2 CE DLC

Looking to make a longterm PS1 gameshare group. Did the math and there is just over $800 in PS1 games in the store (Not counting imports). With 5 people and putting in $10 or $12 a month, would have every PS1 game in 14-16 months (also depending on what else gets released).

As of now, just looking to see if anyone is interested. PM please!

Ton of stuff, need to raise money for my vacation :) Please let me know, willing to make deals on stuff to both clear room on my PS3 and also to raise funds! Am open to trades, but would prefer paypal/amazon credit.

GAMESHARES:
Final Fantasy 7
Uncharted 2 DLC + Shatter
Borderlands DLC (First 3 DLC packs only)

DLC VOUCHERS AND CODES:
Medal of Honor Online Pass Code
Battlefield Bad Company 2 VIP Code
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode/Battlefield 1943 Bundle Voucher
Blur Dodge Viper ACR Unlock Code
Borderlands DLC Voucher (All 4 DLC Packs)
Dante's Inferno Dark Forest DLC Code
Duke Nukem Forever First Access Pass
Saboteur Midnight Show DLC Code
Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2 Collector's Edition Exclusive Content Voucher (3 Challenge Mode Levels, Ralph McQuarrie Concept Starkiller Skin, Lightsaber Crystal)
Aliens vs Predator Hunter Edition Four Exclusive Multiplayer Maps DLC Code
Front Mission Evolved Calm and Rexon Bonus Wanzers Code

i got a socom multiplayer beta code and a assasins creed brother offier code that i want to trade or sell. looking for infamous, lbp, and ac2. pm me if interested

Is the Retro Map Pack code shareable for KZ3? I'm pretty sure it is. 99.9% sure (the Black ops zombie map pack was gameshareable) but a confirmation wouldn't hurt. But I'll just get the share going. I'll host as well. $2.50 a share.

1. scarhawk

1. 0_0
2. Derfel
3. randomdud
Xenogears
Alundra
Arc the Lad

There's still room for one more game ~$5. Pick something. Each share is $6

[quote name='0_0']1. 0_0
2. Derfel
3. randomdud
Xenogears
Alundra
Arc the Lad

There's still room for one more game ~$5. Pick something. Each share is $6[/QUOTE]

Uh... ? I don't think I'm following. If we do Xenogears + Alundra + Arc the Lad 1, 2, 3 it totals out to $34.

POTC Premium Level Kit
LBP2 CE DLC

Members:
1) Host needed!
2) Wilflare
3) Poshbishounen
4) OlDirtyBastard
5)

Host and member needed! Hope to close this soon!

[quote name='Derfel']Uh... ? I don't think I'm following. If we do Xenogears + Alundra + Arc the Lad 1, 2, 3 it totals out to $34.[/QUOTE]

Didn't realize there were 3 Arc the Lad games, so.. $7 ea

Looking to sell or trade (Prices are negotiable):
1 share of all Uncharted 2 DLC + Shatter ($4)
1 share of Zen Pinball + Critter Crunch + Uno ($4)
1 share of Tales of Monkey Island ($4)
1 share of Battlefield 1943 + Onslaught bundle ($3)

Codes:
Battlefield Bad Company 2 VIP code
Dragon Age: Origins Blood Armor DLC code
Dragon Age: Origins Stone Prisoner Quest DLC code
Prince of Persia Sandwraith Skin code

Looking to trade for:
Explodemon, Spare Parts, Prince of Persia Trilogy, MAG + DLC, Megaman 10, About a Blob

selling slots:
-Funky Lab Rat $1.50
-Planet Minigolf +dlc $2.50 (Move/3d! awesome graphics)
-Eat them $2

NB: Alien Breed 3 JUST came out on psn !

[quote name='Brimah']Well, no hits on making a longterm group, so figured I would just make a share of the top games I would like to get and hoping others will as well.

Xenogears
Alundra
Final Fantasy IX
Suikoden

Comes to 32, and looking to make it an even $50, so $10 a share and up for suggestions from others interested in the last $18 (or more if more are wanted). Thanks![/QUOTE]

Why don't you join the PS1 group 0_0, me and derfel are in? We have a lot of the same games.

Looking for someone with the Dragon Age: Origins DLC all of it if possible on one or maybe two Accounts only have a PSN cards I bought with some WoW Gold I sold so if anyone is interested Message me please.

[quote name='randomdud']Why don't you join the PS1 group 0_0, me and derfel are in? We have a lot of the same games.[/QUOTE]

Thought about it, but have no interest in Arc the Lad, and would like to get at least FF IX in the share. Figured there might be enough interest in it as Xenogears is new.

[quote name='Brimah']Thought about it, but have no interest in Arc the Lad, and would like to get at least FF IX in the share. Figured there might be enough interest in it as Xenogears is new.[/QUOTE]
Well, depending on which group gets more people quickly I am interested in either one. I may be able to get the Arc the Lad games from a friend's gameshare anyway, so put me down for a tentative slot. Also, I would love to be part of a longterm ps1 group. Just hadn't checked this thread for a while.

Mass Effect 2 ' ARRIVAL ' DLC !

this should be hitting psn about March.. i'll send a message to my me2 group, but people sell sometimes soo.... who would be interested in this delicious dlc?

Prince of Persia 1 HD (Sands of Time) - $3 (plat)

Worms 2 Armageddon - $2 (plat)

Costume Quest + Frogger Returns ($2.50)

Bioshock DLC Rooms ($1)

Looking For: (WILL GAMESHARE FOR THESE OR BUY SLOT WITH PAYPAL)
Marvel Vs Capcom 2
Scott Pilgrim Vs The World
Castle Crashers
Mass Effect 2
Prototype
Killzone 3 Retro Pack
(WILLING TO LISTEN OFFERS IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING ON MY WANT LIST)

I have:
Account 1
Dead Nation
Sonic 4 Episode 1
Sonic Adventures Directors Cut Edition (WITH DX Upgrade)
Blacklight Tango Down
Scott Pilgrim Vs The World Knives Chau DLC (JUST DLC)

Account 2
All Four Borderlands DLC
- The Zombie Island Of Doctor Zed
- Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot
- The Secret Armory Of General Knoxx
- Claptrap's New Robot Revolution
Plus UNUSED Duke Nukem Forever First Access Code

flOw
1 slot available - $1.75

Little Big Planet Pirates of the Caribbean Promo Pack + Metal Gear Solid Level Kit (12 levels, 6 costumes, 22 trophies)
1 slot available - $4.00

MotorStorm Pacific Rift Speed + Adrenaline DLC (14 additional tracks, 16 trophies)
1 slot available - $4.00

Anyone interested in a:
Crazy Taxi
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
Tecmo Bowl: Throwback
Uno (or a different $5 game)
Gameshare? It would be $8 a piece. Please PM me if interested.

POTC Premium Level Kit
LBP2 CE DLC

Members:
1) Host needed!
2) Wilflare
3) Poshbishounen
4) OlDirtyBastard
5)

Ton of stuff, need to raise money for my vacation :) Please let me know, willing to make deals on stuff to both clear room on my PS3 and also to raise funds! Am open to trades, but would prefer paypal/amazon credit.

GAMESHARES:
Final Fantasy 7
Uncharted 2 DLC + Shatter
Borderlands DLC (First 3 DLC packs only)

DLC VOUCHERS AND CODES:
Medal of Honor Online Pass Code
Battlefield Bad Company 2 VIP Code
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode/Battlefield 1943 Bundle Voucher
Blur Dodge Viper ACR Unlock Code
Borderlands DLC Voucher (All 4 DLC Packs)
Dante's Inferno Dark Forest DLC Code
Duke Nukem Forever First Access Pass
Saboteur Midnight Show DLC Code
Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2 Collector's Edition Exclusive Content Voucher (3 Challenge Mode Levels, Ralph McQuarrie Concept Starkiller Skin, Lightsaber Crystal)
Aliens vs Predator Hunter Edition Four Exclusive Multiplayer Maps DLC Code
Front Mission Evolved Calm and Rexon Bonus Wanzers Code

Xenogears
Alundra
Arc the Lad 1,2, and 3

$7/share

ONLY TWO SHAREs LEFT!

1. 0_0
2. Derfel
3. likeme

I went ahead and bought the games already, so send me a PM to receive my paypal email

[quote name='0_0']Xenogears
Alundra
Arc the Lad 1,2, and 3

$7/share

ONLY ONE SHARE LEFT!

1. 0_0
2. Derfel
3. randomdud
4. likeme

I went ahead and bought the games already, so send me a PM to receive my paypal email[/QUOTE]

PM sent. Not sure I still want in as that longterm group seems promising with Brimah.

POTC Premium Level Kit
LBP2 CE DLC

Members:
1) Host needed!
2) Wilflare
3) Poshbishounen
4) OlDirtyBastard
5)

-rather shocked no one's interested in this :/

Looking For: (WILL GAMESHARE FOR THESE OR BUY SLOT WITH PAYPAL)
Marvel Vs Capcom 2
Scott Pilgrim Vs The World
Castle Crashers
Mass Effect 2
Prototype
Killzone 3 Retro Pack
(WILLING TO LISTEN OFFERS IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING ON MY WANT LIST)

I have:
Account 1
Dead Nation
Sonic 4 Episode 1
Sonic Adventures Directors Cut Edition (WITH DX Upgrade)
Blacklight Tango Down
Scott Pilgrim Vs The World Knives Chau DLC (JUST DLC)

Account 2
All Four Borderlands DLC
- The Zombie Island Of Doctor Zed
- Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot
- The Secret Armory Of General Knoxx
- Claptrap's New Robot Revolution
Plus UNUSED Duke Nukem Forever First Access Code

[quote name='scarhawk']Is the Retro Map Pack code shareable for KZ3? I'm pretty sure it is. 99.9% sure (the Black ops zombie map pack was gameshareable) but a confirmation wouldn't hurt. But I'll just get the share going. I'll host as well. $2.50 a share.

1. scarhawk
5.[/QUOTE]

I would be down but the map pack is worth $5 so if you're up to selling it at $1 a share I can buy one.

[quote name='technole']I'm starting a share account for Black Ops DLC. Asking for $5 (cover additional costs of hardened edition)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='floormat']ehh more than a 1/5 but still the only way to get it for at least a few months till they release it on psn.

I am in and thanks[/QUOTE]

Anybody else in this current game share with technole and floormat? They're not responding to PM's. I'm trying to see if they're still up for the next map pack that comes out next week for Black Ops.

[quote name='benjam138']Anyone interested in a:
Crazy Taxi
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
Tecmo Bowl: Throwback
Uno (or a different $5 game)
Gameshare? It would be $8 a piece. Please PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]

Pmed you back, wondering if you'd like to add castle crashers to the mix, and if anyone else is interested.

Prince of Persia 1 HD (Sands of Time) - $3 (plat)

Worms 2 Armageddon - $2 (plat)

Costume Quest + Frogger Returns ($2.50)

Bioshock DLC Rooms ($1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back