CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for

Naughty Bear DLC Episode 9 & 10
Pixel Shooter 2

Interested in starting or joining a PSN plug grou with 12-15 left.
-----------------
2 Shares of left
Alien Breed 3 & Spare Parts
4$ paypal.

Last edited by a moderator:
looking for a modnationracers group ($6)
also looking for a long-term MvC3 dlc group.

edit: also looking for a psn+ share

all shares are $1 each dragon lair, worms 2, hoard/pj 2nd lap, and tecmo bowl! i also got a slot of strong bad full season for $3

Please let me know, willing to make deals on stuff to both clear room on my PS3 and also to raise funds! Am open to trades, but would prefer paypal/amazon credit.

GAMESHARES:
Final Fantasy 7
Borderlands DLC (First 3 DLC packs only)

DLC VOUCHERS AND CODES:
Medal of Honor Online Pass Code
Battlefield Bad Company 2 VIP Code
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode/Battlefield 1943 Bundle Voucher
Blur Dodge Viper ACR Unlock Code
Borderlands DLC Voucher (All 4 DLC Packs)
Dante's Inferno Dark Forest DLC Code
Duke Nukem Forever First Access Pass
Saboteur Midnight Show DLC Code
Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2 Collector's Edition Exclusive Content Voucher (3 Challenge Mode Levels, Ralph McQuarrie Concept Starkiller Skin, Lightsaber Crystal)
Aliens vs Predator Hunter Edition Four Exclusive Multiplayer Maps DLC Code
Front Mission Evolved Calm and Rexon Bonus Wanzers Code

[quote name='gmoney1234567890']Yep, you can share it. The only downside seems to be the 24 hour lockout for betas, so if 1 person tries a multiplayer beta, the other consoles are locked out. But in terms of free and discounted games and stuff, and early demos, it works simultaneously if everyone shares an account.[/QUOTE]

Okay, thanks for letting me know! I'd gladly be willing to do this with 4 others.

just need one more member for...

LBP/LBP2 Long Term Gameshare
Social Group created: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=410

Currently consists of:
1) LittleBigPlanet2 CE DLC (11 Costumes)
2) LittleBigPlanet Pirates of the Caribbean Promo Pack (Levels + Costume)
3) LittleBigPlanet Marvel Level Kit
4) LittleBigPlanet The Incredibles Medium Pack (Level Kit)
Current Price: $7.50 per share

Members:
1) host/member
2) Wilflare
3) Poshbishounen
4) OlDirtyBastard
5) wilflare's friend

just one more person!

HAVE:

Bad Company 2 : Vietnam $3

Mafia 2 Betrayal of Jimmy $2

PM me if interested.

WANT:

Also willing to trade Vietnam for Lara Croft Guardian of something...

Anyone interested in a long-term share group buying all upcoming/popular Psn titles/DLCs.

Having 16 accounts for a couple of games is not very appealing.

Nothing is set in stone, perhaps once we get enough people we can discuss whether or not a PLUS account would be beneficial. Or how we'll set up the monthly/weekly allotment of funds for the game.

I also have no problem with hosting it, as long as the people in the group are punctual with payments and are committed.

Max on ps3 is 16 accounts from what I've heard.
Games that were downloaded on a specific account can not be played once that account is deactivated.

----Though on a side-note keeping a long-term group together and running smoothly is by no mean an easy task given all the de facto at work. Perhaps a Pipe dream, but its worth getting a heads up out there anyway.

Looking For: (WILL GAMESHARE FOR THESE OR BUY SLOT WITH PAYPAL)

Killzone 3 Retro Map Pack Getting KZ3 Today really would like to get this! I Got Paypal with $4 and willingly to buy slot or code.
X-MEN Arcade
Super Stardust HD
Modnation Racers
(WILLING TO LISTEN OFFERS IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING ON MY WANT LIST)

I have:
*UPDATED* UNUSED CODE: SOCOM 4 BETA

Account 1 (3 SLOTS LEFT; Just Sold Slot to bunk22) Selling slot for $6; Bundle for All DLC is $30
All Four Borderlands DLC
- The Zombie Island Of Doctor Zed
- Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot
- The Secret Armory Of General Knoxx
- Claptrap's New Robot Revolution

Account 2 (1 SLOT LEFT) ONLY SHARE FOR SHARE
inFamous
Soldner X-2 Final Prototype

[quote name='bastiartadi']Anyone interested in a Modnation Racers + Beyond Good and Evil HD (when it comes out on PSN) share? It's going to be $8 each. We can get Modnation this week and Beyond Good and Evil HD next time (hopefully next month). That said, we shouldn't sell the account or at least inform the buyer that they are committed to the other game as well.

Let's see how far this goes.

1. (host)
2. bastiartadi
3. friend (tentative)
4. Ernie
[/QUOTE]

Is this group full? Damn it.

Gameshare w/
Castle Crashers
Crazy Taxi
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
Tecmo Bowl Throwback

2 Slots available at $12 each

Please PM me if interested.

Does anyone have a share of an account that has both Assassin's Creed 2 and Mass Effect 2? Mass Effect 2 and Infamous?

How about an account that has Mass Effect 2 and some other content?

I'm buying a $20 PSN Card at GameStop and would be willing to trade it.

Prince of Persia 1 HD (Sands of Time) - $3 (plat)

Worms 2 Armageddon - $2 (plat)

Costume Quest + Frogger Returns ($2.50)

Bioshock DLC Rooms ($1)

I hosted a MNR gameshare today and for some reason its not letting me connect online when I try to play it. A message comes up that I am not authorized to use this game online. Am I the only one experiencing this?

[quote name='Ernie']I hosted a MNR gameshare today and for some reason its not letting me connect online when I try to play it. A message comes up that I am not authorized to use this game online. Am I the only one experiencing this?[/QUOTE]

It might have restrictions or somebody deactivated your PS3.

[quote name='Ernie']I hosted a MNR gameshare today and for some reason its not letting me connect online when I try to play it. A message comes up that I am not authorized to use this game online. Am I the only one experiencing this?[/QUOTE]

I've got the same problem.

Could be some sort of restriction, but a friend of mine bought a copy on his own account and has the same problem, so who knows.

have codes for:

LBP2 CE DLC
Bulletstorm Online Pass
Mass Effect 2 Cerberus Network

PM if interested/make an offer.
Looking for a share of bad company 2 full kit unlocks.(all classes)

Looking for people interested in a Dragon Age II DLC group. Would love to have someone with the signature edition in the group, but if not we'll just buy the associated DLC (particularly the extra character). Also, need someone willing to host:

1. Midguy
2. radrodant
3. (Host)

[quote name='Midguy']Looking for people interested in a Dragon Age II DLC group. Would love to have someone with the signature edition in the group, but if not we'll just buy the associated DLC (particularly the extra character). Also, need someone willing to host:

1. Midguy
2. radrodant
3. (Host)
5.[/QUOTE]

I'm somewhat interested in this. I would need to know how much the total cost would be before I can commit, but I plan on getting DA 2 sometime anyway. :)

[quote name='KrebStar']I've got the same problem.

Could be some sort of restriction, but a friend of mine bought a copy on his own account and has the same problem, so who knows.[/QUOTE]

Thats a load off my mind. Did your friend share his account somebody else?

EDIT: i'm guessing the server is just down? Got a ton of hits searching 'modnarion cant connect online' in Google

Currently consists of:

Members:
1) host/member
2) Wilflare
3) Poshbishounen
4) OlDirtyBastard
5) wilflare's friend

just one more person!

[quote name='randomdud']I'm somewhat interested in this. I would need to know how much the total cost would be before I can commit, but I plan on getting DA 2 sometime anyway. :)[/QUOTE]

I don't know what the total costs will be, but from what I understand, they released a good bit of DLC for the first Dragon Age including a pretty hefty sized expansion. Maybe someone who is more familiar with the first game and the DLC released can help me out here, but I don't think its unreasonable to expect to spend at least $15 a share by the time everything is said and done assuming they release another big expansion like the one they did for the first game.

Maybe if we can just get 5 people together who are willing to purchase some DLC, we can as a group decide what's important. I'm not as keen on getting every weapon and armor and all that crap, but I do want characters and expansions. I think the character DLC that comes out at launch that comes with the signature edition is only $7 ($1.40 a share).

[quote name='bastiartadi']Thats a load off my mind. Did your friend share his account somebody else?

EDIT: i'm guessing the server is just down? Got a ton of hits searching 'modnarion cant connect online' in Google[/QUOTE]

I heard that it doesn't have the best online servers to begin with. So its possible that the servers are just down, or something went wrong when they put the game on the playstation store.

Can anyone who has the game in DISC form play online? Or can anyone who bought the game from the Playstation store play online?
Better yet, can anyone who got the game through game sharing play online? :(

Looking for

Pixel Shooter 2

Interested in starting or joining a PSN plus group with 12-15 left.

-----------------
Saling
2 Shares of left
4$ paypal.

[quote name='Midguy']I don't know what the total costs will be, but from what I understand, they released a good bit of DLC for the first Dragon Age including a pretty hefty sized expansion. Maybe someone who is more familiar with the first game and the DLC released can help me out here, but I don't think its unreasonable to expect to spend at least $15 a share by the time everything is said and done assuming they release another big expansion like the one they did for the first game.

Maybe if we can just get 5 people together who are willing to purchase some DLC, we can as a group decide what's important. I'm not as keen on getting every weapon and armor and all that crap, but I do want characters and expansions. I think the character DLC that comes out at launch that comes with the signature edition is only $7 ($1.40 a share).[/QUOTE]

I remember some guy trying to buy all the DA 1 DLC a while back and it cost about 100$ to get all of it, so I think 15$ a share is a pretty reasonable idea of how much they will release. I think I will wait until I see what they release before I purchase the game, so you can count me out for now.

Please let me know, willing to make deals on stuff to both clear room on my PS3 and also to raise funds! Am open to trades, but would prefer paypal/amazon credit.

GAMESHARES:
Final Fantasy 7
Borderlands DLC (First 3 DLC packs only)

DLC VOUCHERS AND CODES:
Medal of Honor Online Pass Code
Battlefield Bad Company 2 VIP Code
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode/Battlefield 1943 Bundle Voucher
Blur Dodge Viper ACR Unlock Code
Borderlands DLC Voucher (All 4 DLC Packs)
Dante's Inferno Dark Forest DLC Code
Duke Nukem Forever First Access Pass
Saboteur Midnight Show DLC Code
Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2 Collector's Edition Exclusive Content Voucher (3 Challenge Mode Levels, Ralph McQuarrie Concept Starkiller Skin, Lightsaber Crystal)
Aliens vs Predator Hunter Edition Four Exclusive Multiplayer Maps DLC Code
Front Mission Evolved Calm and Rexon Bonus Wanzers Code

Looking for 3 more members to start a long term share group.
Our main goal is to start a swedish account and we are looking for people who already have PSN +.

PM me.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Thats a load off my mind. Did your friend share his account somebody else?

EDIT: i'm guessing the server is just down? Got a ton of hits searching 'modnarion cant connect online' in Google[/QUOTE]

No, he doesn't gameshare at all.

Someone on gamefaqs was saying the PSN version doesn't contain the latest patch, so that could be the problem.

Looking For: (WILL GAMESHARE FOR THESE OR BUY SLOT WITH PAYPAL)

Killzone 3 Retro Map Pack Getting KZ3 Today really would like to get this! I Got Paypal with $4 and willingly to buy slot or code.
X-MEN Arcade
Super Stardust HD
Modnation Racers
(WILLING TO LISTEN OFFERS IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING ON MY WANT LIST)

I have:
*UPDATE* UNUSED CODE: SOCOM 4 BETA

*UPDATE* Account 1 (2 SLOTS LEFT; Just Sold Slot to frombrknwings) Selling slot for $6; Bundle for All DLC is $30
All Four Borderlands DLC
- The Zombie Island Of Doctor Zed
- Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot
- The Secret Armory Of General Knoxx
- Claptrap's New Robot Revolution

Account 2 (1 SLOT LEFT) ONLY SHARE FOR SHARE
inFamous
Soldner X-2 Final Prototype

Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Longterm DLC Share Group. This will include costume packs and future DLC characters (minus Jill/Shuma for those that got the SE)

1. Havok83
2. admiralvic
3. D4rkewolfe
4. Splack

Need 1 more to complete the group.

[quote name='KrebStar']No, he doesn't gameshare at all.

Someone on gamefaqs was saying the PSN version doesn't contain the latest patch, so that could be the problem.[/QUOTE]

I haven't been able to connect to the servers either, I'm getting the same message as you. Can connect to PSN fine, but not ModNation servers. I was wondering if it had anything to do with our gameshare last night...googled it and found a lot of similar cases but those were also dated Summer 2010...have the servers been useless all this time??

[quote name='AirMcLaren']I haven't been able to connect to the servers either, I'm getting the same message as you. Can connect to PSN fine, but not ModNation servers. I was wondering if it had anything to do with our gameshare last night...googled it and found a lot of similar cases but those were also dated Summer 2010...have the servers been useless all this time??[/QUOTE]

It might be because it was just released in the PSN. Let's just wait a few days and see where it goes.

HAVE:

Bad Company 2 : Vietnam $3

Mafia 2 Betrayal of Jimmy $2

PM me if interested.

WANT:

Also willing to trade Vietnam for Lara Croft Guardian of something...

Currently consists of:

Members:
1)
2) Wilflare (I can be host if need be)
3) Poshbishounen
4) OlDirtyBastard
5) wilflare's friend

just one more person!

Looking for

People wanting PixelJunk Shooter 2.

Pixel Shooter 2
1.DoReiRei - Me
2.jimrome27
3.fuze9
4.Halfwasted

-----------------------------------------

I am also Interested in starting or joining a PSN plus group with 15 months or one with 12-15 left.

-----------------
Saling
2 Shares of left
4$ paypal.

[quote name='AirMcLaren']I haven't been able to connect to the servers either, I'm getting the same message as you. Can connect to PSN fine, but not ModNation servers. I was wondering if it had anything to do with our gameshare last night...googled it and found a lot of similar cases but those were also dated Summer 2010...have the servers been useless all this time??[/QUOTE]

Well, I've seen recent posts on various forums with the same problem. It seems that it may be a problem with the latest patch being 1.08 and ours still being 1.07. Hopefully it'll be fixed within a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back