CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Encryptid']

heres the deal, i dont know what the flip pay pal is[/QUOTE]

that immediately throws a flag. you cannot be serious with this

listen guys, dont flag me becuz im a pro gamer and have paid for my games for the last 2 1/2 years, or becuz i buy via psn cards. i have references of many ive traded with before if need be. dont give me a bad name cuz i have more trophies than you..

Dude, get with the program we all use Paypal on here. Second you just signed up this month you should try to build up a rep out here first so we dont think you're a scammer. And lastly you really shouldnt be trying to start something here, we all just want to get some games on the cheap.

[quote name='Encryptid']listen guys, dont flag me becuz im a pro gamer and have paid for my games for the last 2 1/2 years, or becuz i buy via psn cards. i have references of many ive traded with before if need be. dont give me a bad name cuz i have more trophies than you..[/QUOTE]

I think I can safely say I speak for the community when I say, "Huh?"

[quote name='Encryptid']listen guys, dont flag me becuz im a pro gamer and have paid for my games for the last 2 1/2 years, or becuz i buy via psn cards. i have references of many ive traded with before if need be. dont give me a bad name cuz i have more trophies than you..[/QUOTE]

LMAO. More trophies = pro gamer = we flagging you? You did nothing but destroy your credibility.

And we weren't saying you're a scammer, we're treating you like any other CAG newbie. If you have references, post them.

fair enough, just jonesin for magic the gathering as i also dont want to pay 25 for it and dlc.. seems anything a month old is hard to find tho =/ references would be MuffmanSas, Xiju, Ching-E_Boi66. i have a couple others if need be. as far as paypal only, well i know trades go down here as well, which is/was an option. i dont scam, i do it for the games and/or trophies only, and given the amount of games and dlc my account has to offer, im not asking much. i may be a noob to the site, but not to psn or trophy related sites, i have credibility. just dont knock me for having a big file, i cant gain credibility if the 1st thing i request is regarded "with caution". thank you fellow gamers

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for naughty Bear DLC

PSN PLUS - 10$ a share for 15 months, needing 3 more people, I can host.
1.DoReiRei
2.cha0tic
3.Encryptid

Just to interrupt you guys' "interesting conversation", shouting out to anyone who have a share of PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX, please PM me. thanks

I concur with nikkai with a 'huh?'

BTW, Just thought I'd throw out some advice, in case you have to look both on and off CAG. Over half of the value comes from Rock Band DLC. You might want to find people who share value in that as well. I know a lot of people won't be interested in a large account for random parts, but if the focus is the RB DLC, it'd probably help find people.

Socom 4 Beta coming out soon and it is not sharable.

So.....anybody with the beta code I will take it off your hands via paypal or gameshare.

Must have good feedback also.

good tip gmoney, thank you. i figured more would be interested in the games and dlc and the RB songs were more bonus or whatever.. but since i cant find it, im thinking about hosting another magic with dlc if anyone's interested. i only have a $20 card so i'd need at least one person on the bandwagon for the 3rd dlc pack. $5 a share

1. Encryptid

[quote name='Encryptid']good tip gmoney, thank you. i figured more would be interested in the games and dlc and the RB songs were more bonus or whatever.. but since i cant find it, im thinking about hosting another magic with dlc if anyone's interested. i only have a $20 card so i'd need at least one person on the bandwagon for the 3rd dlc pack. $5 a share

1. Encryptid
5.[/QUOTE]

How can someone pay you $5 if you dont have paypal?

[quote name='bastiartadi']How can someone pay you $5 if you dont have paypal?[/QUOTE]

before i found this site, i'd create a dummy acct, have 4 people get the username and pass, have each person add 5 to the acct, then buy said game. however it looks like i'll be forced to create a paypal acct as previously recommended... =/

[quote name='Encryptid']before i found this site, i'd create a dummy acct, have 4 people get the username and pass, have each person add 5 to the acct, then buy said game. however it looks like i'll be forced to create a paypal acct as previously recommended... =/[/QUOTE]

Yeah, i mean if you want your CAG experience to go smoothly you should make one.

Because being new isn't helping. I had to get my paypal verified before getting anybody here to deal with me.

[quote name='Encryptid']before i found this site, i'd create a dummy acct, have 4 people get the username and pass, have each person add 5 to the acct, then buy said game. however it looks like i'll be forced to create a paypal acct as previously recommended... =/[/QUOTE]

Not everyone is comfortable with inputing their CC in a public account even if its just for a few minutes (i know i'm not) so Paypal really is the way to go. I was forced to create one as well when I started out and i'm glad i did. Paypal makes gamesharing so much easier than, say, your method.

[quote name='Brainberry']Socom 4 Beta coming out soon and it is not sharable.

So.....anybody with the beta code I will take it off your hands via paypal or gameshare.

Must have good feedback also.[/QUOTE]

i have a code, how much are they going for?

[quote name='sky03']i have a code, how much are they going for?[/QUOTE]

Nevermind.

I found out that PS+ members get the beta a week before beta code holders.

Looking for naughty Bear DLC

PSN PLUS - 10$ a share for 15 months. I will host once we get all 5.
1.DoReiRei
2.cha0tic
3.Encryptid
4.DoReiRei's Friend maybe

i have 4 slots left for 1st strike $2.50 a piece pm me. ill sell all 4 slots for $9, sell off the 3 remaining shares and your share is free. also a slot of worms 2 and a slot of tecmo bowl free

[quote name='DoReiRei']Looking for naughty Bear DLC

PSN PLUS - 10$ a share for 15 months. I will host once we get all 5.
1.DoReiRei
2.cha0tic
3.Encryptid
5.[/QUOTE]

whats the difference between having ps+ on ur main account vs share?

[quote name='sky03']whats the difference between having ps+ on ur main account vs share?[/QUOTE]

You get all ps plus games for free and only $10 a year. Makes me want to join this group lol.

[quote name='sky03']whats the difference between having ps+ on ur main account vs share?[/QUOTE]

Nothing at all besides its shared.

Log on once a month to get the new Free stuff, thats about it.

You do get to miss on Auto-download and all the other (minor) extras with plus but yeah, it's basically the same. The free games is what you pay for anyway.

[quote name='bastiartadi']You do get to miss on Auto-download and all the other (minor) extras with plus but yeah, it's basically the same. The free games is what you pay for anyway.[/QUOTE]

yeah, well worth it in the first month or two.

Hmm.. Does anyone have a clue what will happen to your previously free PSN plus games if you renew? I'm guessing they continue on right?

And secondly, if you didn't overlap your PSN plus subscription, do the old games you got for free unusable?

[quote name='bastiartadi']Hmm.. Does anyone have a clue what will happen to your previously free PSN plus games if you renew? I'm guessing they continue on right?

And secondly, if you didn't overlap your PSN plus subscription, do the old games you got for free unusable?[/QUOTE]

Free games go away if Plus runs out. if you renew you get them back.

Thinking about sharing your plus?

[quote name='bastiartadi']Hmm.. Does anyone have a clue what will happen to your previously free PSN plus games if you renew? I'm guessing they continue on right?

And secondly, if you didn't overlap your PSN plus subscription, do the old games you got for free unusable?[/QUOTE]

It will tell you that you dont have a license, then take you to buy ps+

[quote name='dmdragon']It will tell you that you dont have a license, then take you to buy ps+[/QUOTE]

Once you renew your old games are still playable? Wow, that sounds great.

[quote name='bastiartadi']The free games is what you pay for anyway.[/QUOTE]
Lmao.

What's the average price of the free games anyway? I know I saw Spyro the Dragon ($5.99) for free once, is that the typical value?

[quote name='ROB64']Lmao.

What's the average price of the free games anyway? I know I saw Spyro the Dragon ($5.99) for free once, is that the typical value?[/QUOTE]

I know they had a free 35$ game a month or two ago.

[quote name='ROB64']Lmao.

What's the average price of the free games anyway? I know I saw Spyro the Dragon ($5.99) for free once, is that the typical value?[/QUOTE]

Usually its 4 games per month. 1 PSN game, 1 PSX game and 2 minis. You sometimes get free DLC and themes but its the free PSN games that makes it worth it.

At the top of my head, Wipeout HD, Sam and max season 1-5, Stacking, Shatter were all free in the last few months. I know I missed a couple but all 4 were titles that I would have bought if it weren't for plus.

Free PSX games include Spyro series, Syphon Filter series and a few others. As for minis, I don't really pay attention.

[quote name='NSYNC']KillZone 3 Checklist (These users are POSSIBLY interested in a long-term group. PM for status.)

1. scarhawk
2. Donut2922
3. gamerGirl34
4. GirlsRscandalouz
5. noone13
6. Trueblade
7. Junno[/QUOTE]

Thanks Nsync!

So far GamerGirl34, noone13, and Junno are interested in a long term Killzone 3 gameshare. We just need one more person then.

Junno - are you up to hosting still?

Black ops dlc group!

1. Me (host)
2. pbnate88

sold the other one locally!

if anyone wants a spot let me know right away!!

PixelJunk Shooter 2 Checklist (These users have or are interested in the game. Some may be buying, selling, locked into larger/future shares or don't want to be bothered. PM for status.)

1. rkrocks123
2. wilflare
3. charles
4. meeek
5. bill123
6. robdog49er
7. iwarboY
8. NamPaehc
9. DoReiRei
10. glemtvapen
11. fuze9
12. jimrome27
13. 0_0
14. maxim2boobles
15. Halfwasted
16. floormat
17. robilicious
18. Brimah

Please don't quote this list. WILL DELETE SOON!

Black Ops First Strike Checklist (These users have or are interested in the game. Some may be buying, selling, hosting or don't want to be bothered. PM for status.)

1. Kataztrophik
2. iwarboY
3. MrRosales
4. best1here
5. jimrome27 (HOST: selling 4 shares.)
6. Myv
7. TheKrakrabbit
8. alangee
9. Direll
10. likeme
11. blurzz
12. floormat
13. bunk22
14. meeek
15. Polaris1001 (EU only)
16. pbnate88
17. Supreme
18. bastiartadi (HOST: selling 4 shares.)
19. Wario64 (HOST: selling 1 share.)
20. bunk22 (HOST: selling 4 shares at CAG friendly price of $2.50 each!)
21. DAWG26
22. iiSuPerBaD

Please don't quote this list. WILL DELETE SOON!

zSince I'm not entirely sure how paypal works, I'm wondering if we could just trade? I have $15 on the playstation store, Mortal Kombat 2, and the Red Dead DLC, along with Marvel Pinball. Just wondering if trading allowed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back