CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got a Black Ops Prestige Edition, so thats 1 DLC code. Before I sell it on Ebay, I was wondering if there were 4 interested people willing to pay around 10 for a slot. In addition I also have the avatar code for sale. Please PM me, if interested!

[quote name='RobZon']New, Long Term share group looking for 3 more members.

Our maingoal will be new PSN games.

PM me ![/QUOTE]

Now looking for 2 more members !

PlayStation Move Gameshare Group
ad-hoc long term (hope it makes some sense)

Current Games
1) echochrome
2) echochrome ii
3) tumble
4) deadspace: extraction (open to other suggestions for this)

Members:
1) wilflare
2) wilflare
3) wilflare
4)
5)

PayPal $6 per slot
TWO slots available, PM me :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='meeek']i could be up sittinghawk3! let me try about a blob's demo and I'll let you know![/QUOTE]

This gameshare is for both games, not just the single. just let me know when you can.

Looking for 2-3 more people for tales from space and castle crasher comes to 5.10 per person

Marvel vs Capcom 3 Longterm Group
All future DLC characters + Voting for additional content +

[3] Slots Available

Helmet, pbnate88

$2 buy-in for Shuma + Jill, PM me. :D

PlayStation Move Gameshare Group
ad-hoc long term (hope it makes some sense)

Current Games
1) echochrome (not move supported but would like to get it together)
2) echochrome ii
3) tumble
4) deadspace: extraction (open to other suggestions for this)

Members:
1) wilflare
2) wilflare
3) wilflare
4)
5)

PayPal $6 per slot
TWO slots available, PM me :)

[quote name='meeek']I know sitting, I like Castle Crashers already (btw, buy today!!), hence me only needing to try about a blob...[/QUOTE]

is today the last day of the sale? damn, its a bummer. I really don't want to but I guess I'll do and just wait for more members.

edit: I don't think we're gonna fill this group so sorry guys in the group. I'm no longer doing the gameshare.

Scarhawk-
Yeah, Castle Crashers online is dead as hell on PSN.
Though if a buddy of yours has it too, you can always set up a game ^^

[quote name='helmet']Marvel vs Capcom 3 Longterm Group
All future DLC characters + Voting for additional content +

[4] Slots Available

$2 buy-in for Shuma + Jill, PM me. :D
[/QUOTE]

in

Fat Princess + Fat Roles dlc COMPLETE!

1. HOST meeek
2. radrodant (paid)
3. wilflare (paid)
4. gmoney1234567890 (paid)
5. luckycookie

Pm me if anyone picked up the $15 gta 4 dlc bundle a lol while ago and is still looking to gameshare for it. Can also trade Dead Nation or Back to the Future Season 1 for it.

sittinghawk, if you change your mind, at least to buy castle crashers in the next 8hours (we are cag's are we not?), I'll take 2 slots!

1. HOST sittinghawk
2. meeek
3. meeek (2)

we'll see about the other game later, I guess...

anyone want a slot of dead nation $3 through paypal? or trade for joe danger, plants vs zombies or hard corps uprising. pm me if interested!

[quote name='jman619']Now that makes 3 people. I still need two more for hard crops uprising.

1.me
2.Alex
3.Junno
4.open
5.open[/QUOTE]

count me in

[quote name='jman619']Now that makes 3 people. I still need two more for hard crops uprising.

1.me
2.Alex
3.Junno
4.open
5.open[/QUOTE]

I'm in

Looking for someone that has:
FFVIII
FFIX
MINI History: Egypt
MINI Battle: Poker
PixelJunk Shooter 2
Tetris
X-Men (The old arcade game)
M:TG Duels of the Planeswalkers
Braid
Shatter
Earthworm Jim
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
Hamsterball
Other Kids games

Mirror's Edge Pure Time Trial DLC ($10)
1 slot available - $2.00

flOw ($8)
1 slot available - $1.60

flOw expansiOn DLC ($3)
1 slot available - $0.60

Someone in my Rock Band 3 DLC group just left. He asked me to sell his account. He deactiacted his account so I now have 1 slot open. We have bought a total of $225 worth of dlc. The slot will cost $40. We have almost all of the RB3 dlc. Send me a pm or email me at [email protected]

Alrighty, I'm putting this out there one last time until I get another PSN card (which will take awhile considering I'm broke and have no job =_=)

Have:

Castle Crashers (no DLC)
Fat Princess (no DLC)
FFVII (PSX)
FFVIII (PSX)
Tomb Raider (PSX)
Tomb Raider The Last Revelation (PSX)
Suikoden (PSX)
Dissidia (PSP)
Ratchet and Clack Size Matters (PSP)
Uncharted 2 Siege and MP expansion packs
+various demos/free DLC
ALL ON A SINGLE ACCOUNT

Want:

PSX share with 5-8 games. (please no M rated games, I don't enjoy the horror genre.)
Reasonable Trade offers. (Is this REALLY too much to ask?)

I DO NOT HAVE PAYPAL

EDIT: ...Please no half-assed offers either. -.-
At least TRY to be serious?

1.me
2.Alex
3.Junno
4.bunk22
5.open[/QUOTE]

ill take 1

btw quick questions: any particular measures to deactivate account, or just delete profile from ps3?

Also, if ps3 breaks with gameshared accounts, would I be screwed? Or would they deactivate?

Edit: Systems not broken. Just hypothetical questions.

Also, if you deactivate the game, will it delete the entire game from the system, or just the key to unlock the game?

You're screwed. The only way is to go to Account Management and deactivate. You could call Sony, but they'd tell you to use the other 4 slots available before helping.

Mirror's Edge Pure Time Trial DLC ($10)
1 slot available - $2.00

flOw ($8)
1 slot available - $1.60

flOw expansiOn DLC ($3)
1 slot available - $0.60

We need two more for Prince of Persia plus DLC.

1. Junno
2. NSYNC
3.blurrz

I could host, problem is I have a $20 psn card, and a $50 psn card, and total is $30.

So unless someone can add $10 though psn card or credit card, or we decide to buy $50 worth of stuff, we might need someone to host.

[quote name='Junno']We need two more for Prince of Persia plus DLC.

1. Junno
2. NSYNC
3.blurrz

I could host, problem is I have a $20 psn card, and a $50 psn card, and total is $30.

So unless someone can add $10 though psn card or credit card, or we decide to buy $50 worth of stuff, we might need someone to host.[/QUOTE]

How about Hard Corps Uprising & Prince Of Persia? This will save you slot since i know u were interested in jman share Hard Corps. This way you'll have multiple games on 1 account instead of a bunch accounts on your ps3 with 1 game. Im' in if you decide to add Hard Corps Uprising. Not Really interested in PoP but I wll still be saving money by buying ur slot!

Going with gamerGir34's idea:

Group for both Prince of Persia with DLC ($30) AND Hard Corps Uprising ($15). It's $9 a share.

1. Junno
2. NSYNC
3. gamerGirl34
4. ChaosKnight
5. radrodant

[quote name='Junno']Going with gamerGir34's idea:

Group for both Prince of Persia with DLC ($30) AND Hard Corps Uprising ($15). It's $9 a share.

1. Junno
2. NSYNC
3. gamerGirl34
5.[/QUOTE]

I am down for this.

[quote name='gmoney1234567890']btw quick questions: any particular measures to deactivate account, or just delete profile from ps3?

Also, if ps3 breaks with gameshared accounts, would I be screwed? Or would they deactivate?

Edit: Systems not broken. Just hypothetical questions.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if this works, but if you sign in with your PSN account on qriocity.com you can check the number of activated systems under your account. There's a deactivate button as well, which might work actually.

Originally Posted by Junno
Going with gamerGir34's idea:

1. Junno
2. NSYNC
3. gamerGirl34
4. radrodant
5. kilogram3

I'm in too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back