CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ryanhaggan']i have the exsplodeum beta for 360 to trade for a foiren account , prety much as far as ill go for free stuff

rainbow vegas 2 group

2.sir-fly
3. uuaww
4. uuaww
5.Oside_hunter

its a great game btw

ea mma
1. ryanhaggan (host)
2. sir-fly
3. Vyrtigo

feel free to add yourself to the list
all we need is a host

I'll host EA. I know that there were a few others interested in EA, but you didn't give the latest list...

How much is Vegas 2 going for?[/QUOTE]

adding firesword2007 to MMA

ea mma
1. ryanhaggan (host)
2. sir-fly
3. Vyrtigo
4. firesword2007

[quote name='Donut2922']Long-term MK9 DLC group:

1.Donut2922 (Host)
2.FastLyfe
3.Bill123
4.xxjonoxx

5.dgwillia006

Looking for one more.[/QUOTE]

Would this also include any DLC Characters like Skarlet? If so, im in

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fmwross2']I'm looking for a share of Plants vs. Zombies.[/QUOTE]

host it, quite a few ppl are looking for PvZ, including myself. I'll join.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Would this also include any DLC Characters like Skarlet? If so, im in[/QUOTE]

Yep it would. It's long-term so all DLC in the future like Skarlet, Kenshi, Rain, etc...

Sounds good welcome to the group. I'll have the account info all setup by tomorrow. Please PM me in the meantime for Paypal info.

Long-term MK9 DLC group
1.Donut2922 (Host)
2.FastLyfe
3.Bill123
4.xxjonoxx

5.dgwillia006

[quote name='sir-fly']rainbow vegas 2 group

1. Oside_hunter (host)
2. sir-fly
3. Uuaww
4. Uuaww

its a great game btw

ea mma
1. Ryanhaggan (host)
2. Sir-fly
3. Vyrtigo
4. firesword2007
5. adamsant12

Feel free to add yourself to the list

we only need a few more for mma and a host for vegas 2[/QUOTE]

I'll host for Rainbow Six Vegas 2.

[quote name='Oside_hunter']I'll host for Rainbow Six Vegas 2.[/QUOTE]

I'll nick the last slot on it if still free then. Loved the first one

Im starting a group for the Marvel vs. Capcom 3 character dlcs. Just grabbing Shuma and Jill for now($2 a share) but can become long term if people want.
MvC3 Character DLC($2 a share):
1. ODB
2.pbnate88
Also looking for more people for track maker dlc for MNR.
Modnation Racers Track Pack DLCs($5 a share):
1.ODB
2.Wario64
3.pbnate88

[quote name='OlDirtyBastard']Im starting a group for the Marvel vs. Capcom 3 character dlcs. Just grabbing Shuma and Jill for now($2 a share) but can become long term if people want.
MvC3 Character DLC($2 a share):
1. ODB
2.pbnate88
Also looking for more people for track maker dlc for MNR.
Modnation Racers Track Pack DLCs($5 a share):
1.ODB
2.Wario64
3.pbnate88
5.[/QUOTE]

Hey bud, I'm only interested in the MVC3 share

Selling 1 share of Castlevania Reverie DLC for $2 (includes unused Welcome Back Package).

I might possibly have another slot for the Infamous 2 Supervoucher which pretty much includes all preorder bonuses and plus, including the soundtrack all for $5.

Please let me know if you are interested.

1. Oside_hunter (host)
2. sir-fly
3. Uuaww
4. Uuaww
5.bhoya

its a great game btw

ea mma
1. Ryanhaggan (host)
2. Sir-fly
3. Vyrtigo
4. firesword2007
5. adamsant12

groups are full now just waiting for pms from host. btw thanks host{s}

looking to join a group with more than just one game, don't like to waste the spaces... so looking for someone with more than a few things. ideally:

Rockstar Pack
Assassin's Creed II DX
Tetris
Infamous 2(NA) when it releases on PSN
Mega Man 9 & 10 pack

All this would add up to about $20 per person, which is a pretty sweet deal if you ask me. Lemme know if anyone is down and would like to host!

1)
2) stewie75
3)
4)
5)

[quote name='iowaholdem']Right on. I'll join an inFAMOUS 2 (NA) gameshare when it's released.[/QUOTE]

Also in for an Infamous 2 share. If anyone has a Plants V Zombies, AC1 or GoW collection share available I'd take one of them too.

Add me for an inFamous 2 share as well. Would be nice to get the 'season pass' thingy to if it is still available when it hits the US store.

[quote name='Donut2922']Yep it would. It's long-term so all DLC in the future like Skarlet, Kenshi, Rain, etc...

Sounds good welcome to the group. I'll have the account info all setup by tomorrow. Please PM me in the meantime for Paypal info.

Long-term MK9 DLC group
1.Donut2922 (Host)
2.FastLyfe
3.Bill123
4.xxjonoxx

5.dgwillia006 [/QUOTE]

Ok cool, as soon as you get the account setup ill send my payment

[quote name='Midguy']So is it possible to just create an EU account and download the EU version of inFamous 2?[/QUOTE]

You could, but you cannot use an American credit card. You'd have to know someone in Europe or use a European PSN Card.

Infamous 2 on PSN? Sweet
Too bad for now its only on the EU store. Well as soon as it comes to the US store.....hmm I might be interested. I'll just need to clean out my PS3 to make space though 0_0

[quote name='benjam138']You could, but you cannot use an American credit card. You'd have to know someone in Europe or use a European PSN Card.[/QUOTE]

Well.......someone make that happen and then add me to the group, lol.

[quote name='schrnkuk']i am making a group of Infamous 2 + Under Siege
EU ps store
whos in ?
1.schrnkuk
5.[/QUOTE]

How does this work becasuse its Eu?

Starting a Group that will buy games once or twice a month, Also we will have a PS+ on it to save on the games and get the free games. All games will be the newly released games and the first batch will include all games starting with when PSN came back up til whenever the group starts.
Retail games will also be included but need more votes to pass.

So initial cost will be at least $10 for the PS+, only active ppl join please for the voting which will be every 2/4 weeks depending on releases.

1. Jonfelkin
2. ryanhaggan
3. Fraggedbylaggers

No Minis or PS1 Classics.
Feel free to add yourself to the list, just make sure your willing to make it a long term group.

For shits and giggles, I thought I'd figure out how much Infamous 2 (from the UK) would be for us US folks. According to www.xe.com: 50 GBP is = $81.85 USD
So for just Infamous 2 from the UK it's $16.40 a share
I'm also going by the MSRP on amazon.uk

I am sharing shares on my PSN account with the following games:
Suikoden
Final Fantasy VII
Pixeljunk Shooter 2

$7 per share for access to all 3 games. PM for info.

Selling separate shares of:
1. Section 8
2. Transformers: War for Cybertron map packs

Looking for:
1. Extra share of Black Ops World at War Zombie maps

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='benjam138']For shits and giggles, I thought I'd figure out how much Infamous 2 (from the UK) would be for us US folks. According to www.xe.com: 50 GBP is = $81.85 USD
So for just Infamous 2 from the UK it's $16.40 a share
I'm also going by the MSRP on amazon.uk[/QUOTE]

Damn, i'll just stick to my retail version for that price.

On a side note, is the MK Group up yet Doughnut?

A single share of inFAMOUS 2 will be $16.36. £49.99 converts to $81.80. I want it, but alas I HAD $17 in paypal, but after ACI&II I now have $13. Also, I realize it's a new release that's going for $60, but almost $17 is a bit steep for a single game gameshare for me, especially considering how large the game is in filesize and that the disc-based release will no doubt drop down in price fairly quickly.

EDIT: benjam beat me to it.

[quote name='iwarboY']OK. i found a nice $10.00 psn code spot and will attempt to host this Under Seige group.
there is however a $2.00 activation fee so the cost is an additional .40cents per person.

Under Siege(RTS Game)
1. iwarboY ( Host )
2. iwarboY
3. Brainberry
4. volt1up
5. OPEN - available

im hosting this on 1 of my unclaimed ' welcome back ' accounts equipped with 30 day of free PSN+

This title is marked down from $20.00 and is now $10.00 with psn+
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT1t813hUfQ[/QUOTE]

I played this at my cousins house yesterday and its pretty dope.

Some join up!!! you won't regret it. RTS games are awesome.

Magic the Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 Group

This game drops next week (6/14) for $9.99. I want to go ahead and get a group together for this game that will commit to also purchase future DLC (the last game had $15 worth of DLC).

1. (host)
2. Midguy
3. (possibly reserved)

[quote name='Midguy']Magic the Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 Group

This game drops next week (6/14) for $9.99. I want to go ahead and get a group together for this game that will commit to also purchase future DLC (the last game had $15 worth of DLC).

1. (host)
2. Midguy
3. (possibly reserved)
4. Fmwross2
5.[/QUOTE]

I'll take it.

[quote name='schrnkuk']i am making a group of Infamous 2 + Under Siege
EU ps store
whos in ?
1.schrnkuk
5.[/QUOTE]

I would be in for Infamous 2 only.

[quote name='adriley313']can u gameshare for the psp[/QUOTE]

yes but you have to keep the account on your psp. .....and psps can only have 1 account active at a time

[quote name='Midguy']Magic the Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 Group

1. (host)
2. Midguy
3. (possibly reserved)
5.[/QUOTE]

Also in for this

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back