CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have Arcana Heart 3 available?

I have these games that I'm willing to trade:

I am willing to give everything in my PSN account which includes:

Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy IX
echochrome (PSP)
Marvel vs Capcom 2 (unlock patch. You'll need to download the demo first)
Mortal Kombat 2
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix
Super Street Fighter 4 Super Shadowloo Costume Pack (Bison, Balrog, Sagat, Seth, Vega)
Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Character DLC (both Jill and Shuma)

Does any1 have a JP Welcome Back package for sale please. lf: the last guy/echocrhomeII.

Also looking for most PAL (EU) DLC content. Or point me in the direction of CAG eu lolz. ;\ (l2p, d2r, dantes inferno trials etc)

[quote name='Just2Dirty']Does any1 have a JP Welcome Back package for sale please. lf: the last guy/echocrhomeII.

Also looking for most PAL (EU) DLC content. Or point me in the direction of CAG eu lolz. ;\ (l2p, d2r, dantes inferno trials etc)[/QUOTE]

Is the Jp store back up? Cuase i have a JP account that would have the WB package and those are the 2 games i am picking up....

[quote name='XxOnLySBz4mExX']Ok but, when I call SONY will they deactivate all PS3s from account or just legend101, because I gameshared with 3 of my friends from school, will they no longer be able to use the games?[/QUOTE]
You may want to tell them that due to failed PS3's from gamestop your activations filled up. They kept giving you consoles that failed after a day or 2 and now you have a new one that won't activate. That seemed to be the story they finally bought when I got mine deactivated. They actually just reset the activations server side, no remote involved. All PS3's that previously activated the account will still remain active until the next time they connect to PSN, you just get 5 more activations on the account. They may ask for a serial number. If so you can use mine. Lemme know if he deactivates or you get the accounts reset. You still have my login info for Modnation so I'll deactivate and we can trade when you get it all straightened out.

[quote name='MrRosales']Anyone got a gameshare group for all the upcoming (or maybe just characters) DLC for Mortal Kombat with an open spot going on?[/QUOTE]

In for MK DLC

[quote name='MrRosales']Anyone got a gameshare group for all the upcoming (or maybe just characters) DLC for Mortal Kombat with an open spot going on?[/QUOTE]

I'll take a spot if you start a group.

[quote name='gray13wolf420']Is the Jp store back up? Cuase i have a JP account that would have the WB package and those are the 2 games i am picking up....[/QUOTE]

I would also be interested in this if a gameshare on the account would be feasible.

[quote name='bjstucker']Still looking for an Infamous 2 share[/QUOTE]

I'll host an inFamous 2 group if there is enough interest. $12 per person of course.

1: host-me
2:
3:
4:
5:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fuze9']I would also be interested in this if a gameshare on the account would be feasible.[/QUOTE]

Well I technically will have 2 extra slots after i give him one.... So... ya... pm me...

[quote name='Oside_hunter']I'll take a spot if you start a group.[/QUOTE]

1.host
2.Oside_hunter
3. MrRosales ?
4.me

If we really had to, I could host but I've never done this before, so if your willing to bear with me i could :) Let me know

2 people have paid for the Infamous 2 gameshare i've hosted. still waiting on msriflegirl and dtrain. if i don't hear back from them by the end of today, i'll reopen up the other 2 slots to other people that PM'd me about joining. i'm gotta give em a chance to respond today.

Ok, so there's this guy named ' waunel ' here on CAG who apparantly sold my friend a gshare of all borderlands DLC. the guy changed the password and isn't responding to the numerous emails my friend and i have been sending for about a month now.
CAG profile = waunel

waunel has been on CAG recently if anyone was curious..active profile but refuses to respond to emails.

i have another CAG member im actually dealing with who refuses to simply log-in ' their ' created profile where i would be able to gain access to the changed password for the share i purchased. they would need to log-in because the account creator must enter their birthdate where a new password would then be issued to the linked email address. im still waiting for their response as they've been ducking me for some reason..

Why can't people here just be helpful ? i mean....especially when they have created the account, know what i mean? They are forever the only person who holds the accounts information such as date of birth and email account pw.

if you guys want to add Fancy pants adventures just let me know

Gatling Gears Group $2 share
2. me
3.Acquiesc3
4.sev2500

Anyone up for a Midnight Club Complete Edition group?
P.S. i'll host if I have to.
$4 a share.
1. (host)
2. harleymandvdson
3. harleymandvdson
4. gray13wolf420
5. gray13wolf420

[quote name='jimrome27']if you guys want to add Fancy pants adventures just let me know

Gatling Gears Group
2. me
3. TheCro
4. Acquiesc3
5. sev2500[/QUOTE]

Interested, as long as I don't have to be the host.

[quote name='harleymandvdson']Anyone up for a Midnight Club Complete Edition group?
P.S. i'll host if I have to.
$4 a share.
2. harleymandvdson
3. harleymandvdson
4. Gray13wolf420
5. Gray13wolf420[/QUOTE]

Im in!

Sadly i think all BG&E groups are full.. I'm in, but would you host ? :)

[quote name='mauaus']Ill take any open Beyond good and evil group ;)[/QUOTE]

Marvel + Zen Pinball bundle - 4 shares available ($2)

TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled - 3 shares available ($2)

If you're interested in either of these, let me know.

[quote name='inanim8']mauaus, aren't you already in our gatling gears group for 2 shares? $2 a share not $3. Nice[/QUOTE]

shit, i forgot, ill delete myself from the other group :p

[quote name='jimrome27']if you guys want to add Fancy pants adventures just let me know

Gatling Gears Group $2 share
2. me
3. mauaus
4. Acquiesc3
5. sev2500[/QUOTE]

forgot i had a group for this please delete me from GG im in for fancy pants though

So it seems we are finally building a proper BG&E HD group...

1) we need a host
2) mauaus
3) alkar
4) EstonianBeast
5)

EstonianBeast would you host ? Since it's 10$ then 2$ per user.

[quote name='alkar']So it seems we are finally building a proper BG&E HD group...

1) we need a host
2) mauaus
3) alkar
4) EstonianBeast
5)

EstonianBeast would you host ? Since it's 10$ then 2$ per user.[/QUOTE]

id join, id also host, but i only have access to $20 cards. so wed have to add something. if you guys are interested maybe outland?
if you dont want to add anything then i cant host, but i would still join.

[quote name='Marauder7']Nice, all we need is someone to host. The game is $2 a share

Gatling Gears group:
1. Host
2. mauaus
3. mauaus
4. inanim8
5. Marauder7[/QUOTE]

bump

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']id join, id also host, but i only have access to $20 cards. so wed have to add something. if you guys are interested maybe outland?
if you dont want to add anything then i cant host, but i would still join.[/QUOTE]

1) crzyjoeguy (maybe hosting)
2) mauaus
3) alkar
4) EstonianBeast
5) 0_0

I'm interested in Outland. I might be able to host but I prefer not to.

[quote name='0_0']1) crzyjoeguy (maybe hosting)
2) mauaus
3) alkar
4) EstonianBeast
5) 0_0

I'm interested in Outland. I might be able to host but I prefer not to.[/QUOTE]

Damn, ya'll filled up? I'm looking for both BG&E and Outland, so if someone drops, things don't work out, or anyone else is is willing to start a new one, I'd be in :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back