Burnout Paradise - Legendary Car Pack - $1.99
Total $19 each share $3.80

1. crzyjoeguy (host)
2.crzyjoeguy
3.crzyjoeguy
4.jokerkun890
5.xxjonoxx
[/QUOTE]

I would love to join, but I want all the DLC too :)

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']hmmm im considering it, let me look into it and give my bro, and my friend a call and see what they say (they prolly wont care $4 for all that is a good deal) ill go ahead and mark you for a spot and if for some reason they only want the big surf island and cops than ill delete you and let you know

edit: done, my bro doesnt care. if my buddy does im sure another cag will take his spot =P[/QUOTE]

Cool, looks like we're good to go.

Burnout Share

Burnout game bundle:$7.99
Burnout Paradise - Party Pack - $1.99
Burnout Paradise - Toy Car Collection - $1.99
Burnout Paradise - Big Surf Island - $2.99
Burnout Paradise - Cops And Robbers - $1.99
Total $19 Each Share $3.80

1. crzyjoeguy (host)
2.crzyjoeguy
3.crzyjoeguy
4.jokerkun890
5. xxjonoxx

looks like we have a full group. cant d/l untill tonight (around 9:30 est. when i get home) ill send out payment requests tonight when i get home, or now if youd prefer to pay now. either way

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']Burnout Share

1. crzyjoeguy (host)
2.crzyjoeguy
3.crzyjoeguy
4.jokerkun890
5. xxjonoxx

looks like we have a full group. cant d/l untill tonight (around 9:30 est. when i get home) ill send out payment requests tonight when i get home, or now if youd prefer to pay now. either way[/QUOTE]

Tonight is fine.

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']
looks like we have a full group. cant d/l untill tonight (around 9:30 est. when i get home) ill send out payment requests tonight when i get home, or now if youd prefer to pay now. either way[/QUOTE]

Tonight is fine, I'm not in a rush. I'll be awaiting payment details!

That price for Burnout Paradise with all the DLC is a crazy good value! BP was my second platinum trophy at about 55%. I've been thinking about firing it up and working on getting more trophies. I never did collect any of the bike trophies which should be pretty easy.

[quote name='gamerGirl34']Want to start group for FINAL FANTASY VII COSTUME Bundle for
Little Big Planet 2! It will cost $5.99. RELEASE DATE JULY 13[/QUOTE]

I'd be up for that

Looking to start or join a Burnout Paradise Group. I'm mainly interested in the full game bundle, toy car collection and big surf island, but if others want to buy the rest of the dlc as well, i'd be fine with that.

Also interested in LBP 2 dlc such as ratchet and clank, marvel pack (the one with venom) and good and evil infamous 2 costumes.

[quote name='iowaholdem']That price for Burnout Paradise with all the DLC is a crazy good value! BP was my second platinum trophy at about 55%. I've been thinking about firing it up and working on getting more trophies. I never did collect any of the bike trophies which should be pretty easy.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, bike trophies are really easy. It took me about an hour online to get all of them (except the time related ones.)

If anyone is listening, I'm looking for just a temporary download for outrun online arcade just for the trophies. I actually have some of my Japanese psn slots for trade including all 3 Rockman Complete Works. Thanks

[quote name='purplepanda']Looking to start or join a Burnout Paradise Group. I'm mainly interested in the full game bundle, toy car collection and big surf island, but if others want to buy the rest of the dlc as well, i'd be fine with that.

Also interested in LBP 2 dlc such as ratchet and clank, marvel pack (the one with venom) and good and evil infamous 2 costumes.[/QUOTE]

I'm also interested in a Burnout Paradise group and I'd join if you had one forming. I'd like to get all of the DLC though.

I have some interested in the LBP 2 DLC too since I'll probably be getting the game soon. But I'm running out of slots so I'd only want to do that if it could be added to a Burnout gameshare and I doubt three other people would want that as well. But in case there's three other people that want Burnout and LBP 2 DLC... there's that option.

[quote name='purplepanda']Looking to start or join a Burnout Paradise Group. I'm mainly interested in the full game bundle, toy car collection and big surf island, but if others want to buy the rest of the dlc as well, i'd be fine with that.

Also interested in LBP 2 dlc such as ratchet and clank, marvel pack (the one with venom) and good and evil infamous 2 costumes.[/QUOTE]
I would also like to join a Burnout Paradise group if you are forming one. Is it possible to include all the DLC like this group?

Like illmatic21, I am also running low on user slots on my system. I am okay with it if LBP2 DLC is included with Burnout Paradise with all the DLC.

Now we just need two more people who are interested in Burnout Paradise and LBP2 DLC.

Anyone have a share of Arcana Hearts 3??
A friend of mine got scammed trying to trade a guy for it so I want to get him a slot.
PM me if you have one and post here too for proof youre not trying to rip me off
I can do paypal tomorrow night

Also how much per share for the complete burnout & lbp2 dlc?

Also looking to join a Burnout group. Would prefer to exclude any DLC that unlocks content early, i.e. that you are supposed to unlock within the game progression (not familiar with the DLC packs). But, if that's what everyone wants, I'm down with whatever. Please add me to any list that is made.

Edit: I guess I should note that I'm only interested in the Burnout purchase, not LBP2, FF, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jlazenby1']Also how much per share for the complete burnout & lbp2 dlc?[/QUOTE]

I think Burnout would be $3.80 per share for the game and all the add ons. And LBP2 just depends on what DLC is purchased. I'd be interested in the Final Fantasy one when that comes out. It would be $1.20 per share, I believe. I'm not sure what the other ones are going for.

Im in then, i need to know if were gonna do lbp2 seperate or not. I also need to know whos hosting lol

I really dont want the LBP2 dlc but I want burnout with all of the dlc so if its coming together then Ill pay a few extra bucks

[quote name='PublikDefender']OK, I just bought the bundle from psn. The bundle comes with the game and two dlc packs:

Time savers pack
Boost special

So don't buy this dlc if you are buying the bundle![/QUOTE]

Save a few dollars.

Count me in as interested in Burnout Paradise and all the necessary DLCs to 100% the game. An earlier group calculated $3.80 per share. I think there's enough of us interested to start another group.

Starting a signup list:

Burnout + All DLC

1. (host)
2. AirMcLaren

I believe it's $3.80 per share, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Edit: sorry for double post, my phone messed up

[quote name='AirMcLaren']Starting a signup list:

Burnout + All DLC

1. (host)
2. AirMcLaren
3. inanim8

I believe it's $3.80 per share, someone correct me if I'm wrong.[/QUOTE] I'm in.

Starting a signup list:

Burnout + All DLC

1. (host)
2. AirMcLaren
3. inanim8
4. Uuaww
5. Uuaww

I can be host if needed.

Burnout + All DLC

1. (host)
2. AirMcLaren
3.inanim8
4.Kilger

[/QUOTE]

I'm in also

for the people saying they want burnout and all dlc, this is what you want from the list
Burnout Share

if you dont want to have everything unlocked, then when you are downloading your share, DONT download "the time savers pack" (included with the game itself). thats what i did, and you will get to unlock everything for yourself.

Burnout + All DLC

1. (host)
2. AirMcLaren
3. jlazenby1

Edit: sorry for double post, my phone messed up[/QUOTE]

Im in, pm me when a host is decided so i can paypal the $

Edit-Sh it, i was late lol well if theres an open slot later pm me asap please

We will go with this list:

1. (host)
2. AirMcLaren
3. inanim8
4. Kilger
5. (open)

Since it seems like too many people put their names on the list at the same time, we will do it this way since I can remember both inanim8 and Kilger saying they wanted in before I saw the others. I just didn't put them on the original list myself because I didn't know who would be willing to host.

uuaww you can have the 2 slots I guess, if you're willing to host. Or someone else can step up and host.

[quote name='AirMcLaren']We will go with this list:

1. (host)
2. AirMcLaren
3. inanim8
4. Kilger
5. uuaww

[/QUOTE]

And, here I thought we had a full group with host. Thanks for the heads up, crzyjoeguy. I, too, will want to unlock everything myself.

[quote name='jlazenby1']Im in, pm me when a host is decided so i can paypal the $

Edit-Sh it, i was late lol well if theres an open slot later pm me asap please[/QUOTE]

If you host you can have the 5th slot, jlazenby1. I'd step up and do it but I'm at work.

Edit: Yeah, thanks for the heads up about how the DLC unlocks stuff. I'd much rather unlock the content myself. Is the group in agreeance with this? If so, we can exclude that DLC from the purchase and save a few cents.

Edit #2: Nevermind about excluding certain DLC, now I understand that's it's included in the bundled purchase anyway. Thanks crzyjoeguy.

Let's get a host!

[quote name='AirMcLaren'] Is the group in agreeance with this? If so, we can exclude that DLC from the purchase and save a few cents.[/QUOTE]

its included with the $7.99 d/l of the game itself =P

[quote name='AirMcLaren']If you host you can have the 5th slot, jlazenby1. I'd step up and do it but I'm at work.

Edit: Yeah, thanks for the heads up about how the DLC unlocks stuff. I'd much rather unlock the content myself. Is the group in agreeance with this? If so, we can exclude that DLC from the purchase and save a few cents.

Edit #2: Nevermind about excluding certain DLC, now I understand that's it's included in the bundled purchase anyway. Thanks crzyjoeguy.

Let's get a host![/QUOTE]

My debit card wont work on the ps store otherwise I would, plus im stuck at work too lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back