CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a slot of all 3 assasins creed games, all dlc for 2 and brotherhood, ac 2 ezio theme and the ac movie in the brotherhood store. Only 1 slot left, $20, pm me if you want it

[quote name='Curleh Mustache']Have the following games I'm Willing To Gameshare and How Much I'm charging:
Tekken 2 ($3)
Spyro The Dragon($3)
Medievil ($3)
Crash Bandicoot 3 Warped ($3)
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night ($5)

PSP PSN games:
Guilty Gear Judgement (The One with Guilty Gear XX #Reload and the Beat'em up) ($4)
SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 2 ($5)
WTF: Work Time Fun ($5)
The Cryptics PSP Digital Video Comic (Free with any Gameshare)

Send me a PM if you are interested in any of these Titles
Note: I'll accept other Gameshares, PSN Credit, MSP and Steam Games.[/QUOTE]

Bump

$2 - Selling a share of Bioshock 2 DLC - Rapture Metro Map Pack, Protector Trials Pack, and Minerva's Den DLC.

Edit: SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Devil May Cry']Wondering how PS+ shares work. Is the license for activating PS+ really able to be shared?[/QUOTE]

No you can't share PS+ over to another account. I'm guessing 5 people just share the content on the one PS+ account.

Looking for:

I have sold my share of the account with Record of Agarest War, so I am interested in purchasing a share for just that game plus some/all DLC. Please PM me if you have a share. :) Also, want the character DLC for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2. I would like a share of Borderlands as well- base game without DLC is fine.

I need to free up some space on my PS3. Willing to sell these for less than share price, so just contact me.

SELLING/TRADING:
PM me if you are interested.

Only 1 Slot available for each account:

LBP is Little Big Planet

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 DLC (Characters and Costume pack), Golden Axe, Modnation Racer PSP, LBP PS3, LBP PSP, Infamous PS3.

[ I'd like 3$ paypal gift.]

[quote name='harleymandvdson']No you can't share PS+ over to another account. I'm guessing 5 people just share the content on the one PS+ account.[/QUOTE]

Themes work
Games work
Content works
Trials dont
Features dont
Sales dont

hope this helps.

----

inFAMOUS 2 DLC pack share $5 per slot or will trade for Section 8 Prejudice . (3 left)

This would include the following items:
  • Kessler Skin
  • 24k Amp
  • Lightning Hook
  • Ele grenade
  • Classic Cole Costume
  • Sniper skill
  • Stalker Grenade
  • Soundtrack

Additional items that should appear, but are not guaranteed:

• Reaper skin
  • Sly cane
  • Samurai sword
  • Club

Galaga Legion DX 2 usd or ill trade it + 1 usd for section 8 (which would even it out).

Ape Escape 4 usd (limited time offer)

The following 2 I am just looking for offers from. I am more or less extremely open to anything!

Japanese PSN account:
  • echochrome
  • hustle king
  • what did I do to deserve this 2 (psp)
  • Minna de golf (psp)
  • Hokuto Musou DLC skin Kenshiro

HK:
  • Gundam Musou Musou Gundam early unlock
  • The last guy
  • Locoroco (PS3)
  • Locoroco midnight (PSP)
  • Everybody stress buster (PSP)
  • Asian donation theme (Dokodemo Issyo spring theme)

Thanks~

[quote name='Curleh Mustache']Have the following games I'm Willing To Gameshare and How Much I'm charging:
Tekken 2 ($3)
Spyro The Dragon($3)
Medievil ($3)

PSP PSN games:
Guilty Gear Judgement (The One with Guilty Gear XX #Reload and the Beat'em up) ($4)

The point of gamesharing is to save money, not to make money...

Tekken 2 ($3)
Spyro The Dragon($3)
Medievil ($3)

PSP PSN games:

your trying to make a couple of bucks if your are lucky. WHAT A BUSINESS MAN!!!!

I have one slot of Assasins Creed, Assasins Creed II with all dlc, Assasins Creed Brotherhood with all dlc, Assasins Creed II Ezio Theme, and Assasins Creed Ascendance (short, bloody cartoon in store with brotherhood)

The slot is $20, and again, this is the last one. Pm me if youre interested in it

[quote name='Beastmangler']Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition add-on/update ($15), Mortal Kombat Klassic Kostume Pack ($5), Skarlet DLC ($5), Kenshi DLC ($5), Rain DLC ($5), and of course Freddy Krueger DLC ($5). Maybe even future MK DLC.

That would be $40, $8 a person.

1.Beastmangler
2.iqubal
3.dmdragon

[/QUOTE]

Only 2 more to go!!!

Has anyone ever had a bad deal with CAG user gtbadbai010?

He bought a share of Midnight Club from me about a month and a half ago. It went smoothly but today there's a hold on my paypal account and a dispute, saying it was an unauthorized claim from his paypal account when he bought that. Saying it was done without the account holder's knowledge or consent. And since it was a GS deal, I guess I'm forced to refund the money since I don't have proof that I sent anything.

But I just wanted to see if anyone else has done any deals with him and what the experiences were. And to put this out there as a warning in case he's still contacting people trying to buy things.

Got a few shares for sale:

1) Red Faction Guerilla
Dead Nation(WB)
Infamous(WB)
- $3

2) Infamous
Wipeout HD/Fury Bundle(WB)
Little Big Planet(WB)
- $2

3) Borderlands with all DLC - $10

All prices are negotiable. PM me for any info.

Selling:

1 Slot of:

Prince of Persia + DLC
Fat Princess
Braid
Tales from Space
Magic The Gathering
Plants vs Zombies
LittleBigPlanet
InFamous

After we've received the money we plan on buying on the same account:

Might and Magic
Dungeon Hunter
Outland

$25.
Really need someone to buy this, we've been waiting on those last three games for months because of PSN being down and faulty PSN cards we couldn't get replaced.

The other day I got hit with YLOD. Managed to repair it, but don't trust it and want to buy a slim, so these shares are now up for grabs:

NOTE: Shares will be removed from this post (and signature) as they are sold.

Fallout New Vegas pre-order Exclusives & DLC
Fallout NV: Dead Money DLC ($10)
Fallout NV: Pre-Order Classic Pack (Gamestop: Vault 13 Suit, Vault 13 Canteen, Weathered 10mm Pistol and 5x Stimpaks)
Fallout NV: Pre-Order Mercenary Pack (Best Buy: Lightweight Metal Armor, Grenade Rifle, 3x Super Stimpaks and 3x Doctors Bags)
Fallout NV: Pre-Order Tribal Pack (Amazon: Tribal Raiding Armor, Broad Nachete, 5x Bleak Venom and 10x Throwing Spears)
inFamous 1 Full Game + Gigawatt Power (Welcome Back, $25 value)
WipEout HD Bundle (Welcome Back, Reg. $25)
Someone paid $10 to get a slot of the pre-order share, months before the welcome back package. I am selling my slot at the same price, $10, which now includes two games valued at $50 plus the DLC at another $10. That's $60 worth of added bonuses at no additional cost!

LBP2 Pre Order Costumes
LBP1 Game (Welcome Back, $20 Value)
LBP1 Costumes Fragrance
LBP1 Costumes Leprechaun
LBP1 Costumes Kabuki Actor
LBP1 Costumes Monkey King
LBP1 Costumes Sack-Eating Plant
LBP1 Costumes Sack in the Box
LBP1 Costumes Sacktue of Liberty
LBP1 Costumes Spaceman
LBP1 Costumes Summer Solstice
LBP2 Costumes 4 Animals ($3)
LBP2 Costumes Cinco De Mayo
LBP2 Costumes Ratchet and Clank ($3)
LBP2 Costumes Tron: Clu ($2)
Super Stardust HD (Welcome Back, Reg. $10)
Note that all costumes without a price next to them were limited offers that you can no longer get without this share. With this share, you can download them all, and even transfer the LBP1 costumes to LBP2 (in LBP2 game, there is an option to transfer profile content, which includes any costumes you have downloaded).

[quote name='illmatic21']Has anyone ever had a bad deal with CAG user gtbadbai010?

He bought a share of Midnight Club from me about a month and a half ago. It went smoothly but today there's a hold on my paypal account and a dispute, saying it was an unauthorized claim from his paypal account when he bought that. Saying it was done without the account holder's knowledge or consent. And since it was a GS deal, I guess I'm forced to refund the money since I don't have proof that I sent anything.

But I just wanted to see if anyone else has done any deals with him and what the experiences were. And to put this out there as a warning in case he's still contacting people trying to buy things.[/QUOTE]
A) transaction should have been done as a gift to avoid fee's, thus making it non refundable
and
B) if it was done as a transaction for goods it would have been specified as digital goods anyway so you still don't have to refund.

I wouldn't give his money back.

Have the following for trade:

1) God of war collection; includes The Last Guy & Locoroco as welcome back games
Looking to trade for split second or infamous 2(will paypal the difference,or trade additional games)

2) Castle Crashers; includes The Last Guy as welcome back games
Looking to trade for Space Invaders.

[quote name='illmatic21']Has anyone ever had a bad deal with CAG user gtbadbai010?

But I just wanted to see if anyone else has done any deals with him and what the experiences were. And to put this out there as a warning in case he's still contacting people trying to buy things.[/QUOTE]

don't give the money back, since it seems like you did good. Either way let paypal handle it, DONT GIVE IN

[quote name='jlazenby1']I have one slot of Assasins Creed, Assasins Creed II with all dlc, Assasins Creed Brotherhood with all dlc, Assasins Creed II Ezio Theme, and Assasins Creed Ascendance (short, bloody cartoon in store with brotherhood)

The slot is $20, and again, this is the last one. Pm me if youre interested in it[/QUOTE]

^^Sold Last AC Slot^^
Also have 1 slot of MMA, lookin for $4 or a trade, pm me with offers

[quote name='TigerLust']The other day, I got hit with YLOD. Managed to repair it, but don't trust it and want to buy a slim, so these shares are up for grabs[/QUOTE]

dude , both of my ps3's ylod'd last week... same reason i sold/selling off my shares. coincidence? i dunno. though i did manage to reflow them both properly, don't know how long they'll last for with my arctic silver compound /: ideas? anyone else ylod recently?

[quote name='admiralvic']
Themes work
Games work
Content works
Trials dont
Features dont
Sales dont

hope this helps.
[/QUOTE]

I get all that but the sales. So if something is bought that is on sale, does it still work when I play it on my non-Plus main account?

The one thing I want to do is get the PS+ so I can beat Magic: Duel of the Planeswalkers. I got it for free with the 30 day trial and bought all the DLC for it. However, I didn't finish it in time and it got downgraded to a demo. So if I were to get a PS+ share, could I re-download (or activate it I guess) and finish it? Even if my account is still a non-PS+ account?

[quote name='Devil May Cry']I get all that but the sales. So if something is bought that is on sale, does it still work when I play it on my non-Plus main account?

The one thing I want to do is get the PS+ so I can beat Magic: Duel of the Planeswalkers. I got it for free with the 30 day trial and bought all the DLC for it. However, I didn't finish it in time and it got downgraded to a demo. So if I were to get a PS+ share, could I re-download (or activate it I guess) and finish it? Even if my account is still a non-PS+ account?[/QUOTE]

I think what he meant was that the ps+ sales will not be available in-store on your main account (assuming it is not ps+).

Downloaded games that were bought on sale from the ps+ are playable on your regular account, but cannot be purchased on your main account, as the membership does not extend to your main account.

Unless DoTP was purchased on the plus account you most likely will not be allowed to redownload it on your main account and be able to play it because the membership does not apply to your main account.

I apologize if that sounds ambiguous.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']I get all that but the sales. So if something is bought that is on sale, does it still work when I play it on my non-Plus main account?

The one thing I want to do is get the PS+ so I can beat Magic: Duel of the Planeswalkers. I got it for free with the 30 day trial and bought all the DLC for it. However, I didn't finish it in time and it got downgraded to a demo. So if I were to get a PS+ share, could I re-download (or activate it I guess) and finish it? Even if my account is still a non-PS+ account?[/QUOTE]

the ps+ account HAS to have the game you want to play on it for you to play it again.

Anything you buy on sale through ps+ is usable after ps+ expires. It is the free ones that are not.

[quote name='Jokerkun890']I think what he meant was that the ps+ sales will not be available in-store on your main account (assuming it is not ps+).

Downloaded games that were bought on sale from the ps+ are playable on your regular account, but cannot be purchased on your main account, as the membership does not extend to your main account.

Unless DoTP was purchased on the plus account you most likely will not be allowed to redownload it on your main account and be able to play it because the membership does not apply to your main account.

I apologize if that sounds ambiguous.[/QUOTE]

Thats what I meant.

As far as rebuying to finish the game... Well as long as its on the account that originally had it then you should be fine.

Selling:

(1 slot left)
Account 1: $14 per slot
Dragon Age: Origins ($30)
and Awakening DLC ($40)

(1 slot left)
Account 2: $8 per slot
Prince of Persia Trilogy ($40)

PM me if interested.

Off topic: About the YLOD.

I have 3 60 gig launch models, and they are still working fine. When people started getting YLOD, I read an article giving a few tips on what to do (before getting a YLOD of course).

Mostly YLODs happen when the temperatures rise. So when the weather is hot, when I play anything on any of my PS3s, during summer the fans start blowing like hell. And on this article, the guy that had written it said that YLODs never happen during gameplay. It happens when you turn off your PS3 and turn it on, lets say the other day.

This happens because people usually turn off their PS3 immediately after they finish playing, and the console is still hot. The tip was: After you're finished playing, leave your console on the XMB for 5-10 mins to cool down, and then turn it off.

I've been doing this since and *knocks on wood* haven't had any problems.

[quote name='Polaris1001']Off topic: About the YLOD. '' '' '' ''

This happens because people usually turn off their PS3 immediately after they finish playing, and the console is still hot. The tip was: After you're finished playing, leave your console on the XMB for 5-10 mins to cool down, and then turn it off.

I've been doing this since and *knocks on wood* haven't had any problems.[/QUOTE]

very interesting and thanks for the tip!
interesting enough, the same is applied to running.. to ' jog ' for at least 10 minutes after running. this is because after running the heart is elevated at an incredible rate where comepletely stopping after a run can actually cause heart attacks O_O

doesn't the console get hot just from being on, i didnt think the laser/disk spinning would be what generates so much heat, i thought just the electricity being on? dear god i don't want ylod. my console was being janky this week cuz it froze on the trophy screen, and it kept stopping at 5-9%. i let it sit there for 1/2 hour and it went to 11%, then i watched a show, flipped back and it was done. it was taking awhile to start up and i didnt like it. im hoping its all good now. i need to do one of those file/system rebuilds that doesnt mess anything up but apparently cleans/hastens your system.

[quote name='Velo214']doesn't the console get hot just from being on, i didnt think the laser/disk spinning would be what generates so much heat, i thought just the electricity being on? dear god i don't want ylod[/QUOTE]

Lemme explain a bit here. The console does indeed generate heat from being on. However, it will be hotter if it's under load. The PS3 is just like any computer. In my case, when I boot up my PC, the temperature of my CPU is in the mid 20s. If I play games on it though, it'll go up to mid 40s. Polaris' tip makes a lot of sense. Leave the PS3 on the XMB to normalize the temp, then turn it off after a few minutes. Never realized that until I read his post. Thanks Polaris.

Also, still selling Tetris - $2 Joe Danger + Deathspank 1 - $6

Once downloaded, the games are yours to keep and play as long as you are a member of PlayStation Plus. If your subscription lapses and then you re-subscribe, the games you have already downloaded will reactivate, so you still have access to them.

From: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/06/24/playstation-plus-your-questions-answered/

[quote name='Rising']$2 - Selling a share of Bioshock 2 DLC - Rapture Metro Map Pack, Protector Trials Pack, and Minerva's Den DLC.[/QUOTE]

Still available at the moment. PM me.

Edit: SOLD

[quote name='bastiartadi']Lemme explain a bit here. The console does indeed generate heat from being on. However, it will be hotter if it's under load. The PS3 is just like any computer. In my case, when I boot up my PC, the temperature of my CPU is in the mid 20s. If I play games on it though, it'll go up to mid 40s. Polaris' tip makes a lot of sense. Leave the PS3 on the XMB to normalize the temp, then turn it off after a few minutes. Never realized that until I read his post. Thanks Polaris.
[/QUOTE]

You're welcome. Also you can notice the fan speed going from fast to slow when it cools down. They are programmed to increase speed as the temperature rises. (I haven't seen a slim model, but I'm sure this applies to all the phat models). As noted before, this is especially noticeable when the room temperature is high (over 25 degrees Celsius). At these temperatures, any game will boost the fan speed to the max.

Edit: And about your example with the CPU. Also most laptops now have variable CPU coolers. As temperature rises, the cooler fan blows faster.

Looking for a share of the following games: - PixelJunk Shooter (the first one) - DeathSpank (the first one) Feel free to PM me if you have either. Thanks.

Off topic about YLOD, it is definitely true about the heat and turning it off slowly. I live in Cali, so it's hot most of the year, and the room w/ PS3 doesn't have A/C either (don't ask). The fan was making noise a lot of noise for over a year, to the point I actually began to think of it as normal. The other big sign, in hindsight, was that the console would crash randomly (not just playing fallout, lot's of games). Well, I definitely got my $$ worth, I used that console a lot of the many years I've had her.

As far as how long the re-flow lasts depends a lot on how effective you are. There are some people who do stupid things to reflow (some horrible ideas I've seen include throwing the motherboard in the oven, steaming the entire ps3 thru the back vent with a hair dryer and spreading the Thermal Compound with your fingers which can leave oils on the cpu that will fry it). If anyone uses any of these horrible methods, while they might luck out and get it to reflow for a bit, it won't last long - and when it does fail, it likely won't be recoverable again.

If you re-flowed properly - by that I mean:
Dismantling the entire console carefully with proper sized screwdrivers (small Philips, medium Philips, torx T10)
Blast everything with compressed air till there is practically no dust left
Use a lint free cloth with isopropyl rubbing alcohol to remove the old Thermal Compound from both chips and fan sinks.
Apply heat at the proper temperature (650-750 F) from approx one inch away, for around 17 seconds to the proper spots and ensuring it doesn't move for 20 minutes after you finish (per side)
Use a plastic card to smooth out the thinnest line of Artic Silver you possibly can.
If you do that all properly, you can be back in business for years actually, according to the posts I've found. Also, by re-flowing this way, even when it does crash again, people have been able to reflow it again and again and again, thou eventually it just stopped working.

My first crack at it yesterday, I went a bit light on the heat, and I cracked the little flipping part of the lever that locks the Blu-Ray ribbon in place, as I was re-assembling it. It turned on anyhow, and I got it to run for about an hour, then it crashed. I did it again, applying the proper amount of heat this time, and it has been a lot smoother. I backed up the entire thing, which took 15 hours to run (the backup file is over 100 GB), so I think the console might hold up for a while, but I am going to get a slim soon. Some of my shares have a ton of content, and I'd simply rather not risk losing it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back