CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brainberry']Please do, if you host and one of the guys are slow in paying i will pay for them and just sell them the share when they're ready.

I will work with you bro lol

Lets get this done!!! 2gb's of awesomeness[/QUOTE]

Im tryin lol I asked a couple friends in uk if theyd make me the acct, no reply yet but hopefully itll be soon!

[quote name='jlazenby1']Im tryin lol I asked a couple friends in uk if theyd make me the acct, no reply yet but hopefully itll be soon![/QUOTE]

I think u can make the UK account yourself, you dont have to be in the UK to make a UK account. Just enter EU/UK in your country.

[quote name='jlazenby1']Im tryin lol I asked a couple friends in uk if theyd make me the acct, no reply yet but hopefully itll be soon![/QUOTE]
You don't need to live in the uk to make a uk based psn account. If that's what you're implying. If not, carry on.

-
Starting a group for Dead Space 2(£47.99/?49.99)- 14.50 per share.

1. (host)
2. harleymandvdson
3. DocProphecy
4. Brockothoko
5. ayevenom

Anyone interested?

Also, Resident Evil 4 HD/Resident Evil: Code Veronica X comes out around Sept. 21st and the 28th. I know it's kind of early but is there any interest here for that? Would be nice to get a group ahead of time. $19.99 each game so $8 a share according to this Ign article.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Brainberry']I think u can make the UK account yourself, you dont have to be in the UK to make a UK account. Just enter EU/UK in your country.[/QUOTE]

This man speaks the truth. I made a UK account from my home ps3 for some move demos before they were here long ago.. Just do a google map search for london and use the zip from there I believe. Glad I did too, I got Ratchet and Clank Quest for booty on the UK WB program too lol.

[quote name='DocProphecy']You don't need to live in the uk to make a uk based psn account. If that's what you're implying. If not, carry on.

-
Starting a group for Dead Space 2(£47.99/?49.99)- 14.50 per share.

1. (host)
2. harleymandvdson
3. DocProphecy
4. Brockothoko
5. ayevenom

Anyone interested?

Also, Resident Evil 4 HD/Resident Evil: Code Veronica X comes out around Sept. 21st and the 28th. I know it's kind of early but is there any interest here for that? Would be nice to get a group ahead of time. $19.99 each game so $8 a share according to this Ign article. [/QUOTE]

Yeah it is a bit early for an RE4 HD/Code Veronica X group, but if you decide to start one in advance I'll join it.

Alright, thanks for the info guys!

Anyone know a legit site to buy UK PSN cards (codes, no shipping) through paypal? Lol PM me the site if you could please

[quote name='randomdud']Amazon Payments is the shit!! I highly recommend it for everyone- since there are no fees. ;)[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing paypal users cannot send money to Amazon payment users?

I don't want to get into paypal again but it seems like paypal is the only mode of payment here in CAG gameshare.

[quote name='bastiartadi']I'm guessing paypal users cannot send money to Amazon payment users?

I don't want to get into paypal again but it seems like paypal is the only mode of payment here in CAG gameshare.[/QUOTE]

I am sure a good amount of sellers will take Amazon Giftcards. Amazon is just as good as cash and just like using "gift" in paypal, the giver of the giftcard cant take it back once sent. Used it once when selling Kindlecoupon code

You can transfer Amazon Payments to your bank account or convert it to a giftcard. I'd prefer this over PayPal as well, but only tried it once. I think there's enough CAGs that would go this route, but figure PayPal is the standard and don't want to complicate things.

flOw
3 slots available - $1.60 each

[quote name='NSYNC']You can transfer Amazon Payments to your bank account or convert it to a giftcard. I'd prefer this over PayPal as well, but only tried it once. I think there's enough CAGs that would go this route, but figure PayPal is the standard and don't want to complicate things.[/QUOTE]

I use Amazon Payments whenever possible, so I save some money and convert some new users over; but yeah, paypal is still the standard. This can change though, folks, so let's start the robolution (revolution for non Borderlands players)! :D

Anyone looking for an RE 1,2,3 and Code Veronica, RE4 HD group?
we could also get Dino Crisis 1 and 2 if you all would like.

i'll go ahead and do the organizing as last time I checked which was around a year ago... PSN doesn't charge tax in California

1. JP554731

[quote name='jp554731']Anyone looking for an RE 1,2,3 and Code Veronica, RE4 HD group?

i'll go ahead and do the organizing as last time I checked which was around a year ago... PSN doesn't charge tax in California

1. JP554731
2. sunghost
5.[/QUOTE]

Count me in for RE 1,2,3 and Code Veronica, RE4 HD.

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']im interested

When would they all be released[/QUOTE]

Resident Evil 4 HD will be available on September 20. Resident Evil: Code Veronica HD will be available on September 27.

we will buy 1,2,3 whenever the group is ready.

Paypal Gift is the way to go on this. you still want in?

1. JP554731
2. sunghost
3. cheapbrokegamer (I think)

[quote name='jp554731']Resident Evil 4 HD will be available on September 20. Resident Evil: Code Veronica HD will be available on September 27.

1. JP554731
2. sunghost
5.[/QUOTE]

yeah

[quote name='harleymandvdson']Sorry about the ACB group. School just started up again and i've been busy the past couple of days.[/QUOTE]

It's alright, school sucks. It sucks up my life. Did u fill up the dead space 2 group or the need for speed HP group?

[quote name='jp554731']Resident Evil 4 HD will be available on September 20. Resident Evil: Code Veronica HD will be available on September 27.

1. JP554731
2. sunghost
4. iwarboY
5.[/QUOTE]

*drools* yes!

[quote name='Brainberry']Be really sure its legit, harley tired getting one for this exact same purpose (this game) and the didn't send it to him. Looks for a site that sends in right after payment. A lot of people on here know where.

So, andbody on cag know of a 100% sure place to purchase a UK/EU psn card?[/QUOTE]

The forums I checked had a few differe.t people who all agreed this site worked no problem at all.

Re check my post, I need to reply lol I cant send a pm for some reason

Originally Posted by jp554731
Resident Evil 4 HD will be available on September 20. Resident Evil: Code Veronica HD will be available on September 27.

1. JP554731
2. sunghost
4. iwarboY
5. Brainberry

Im in!!!!!

[quote name='RyuKajiCut']
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomdud
Bumping.

Also, I'm making a gameshare group for multiplayer and co-op games. It has PSN Plus for a year, 100$ in the account, and need 2 more people. The cost will be 25$ per share and it will be awesome.

Games we are interested in:Moon Diver, Shoot Many Robots, Dungeon Hunter, Dungeons and Dragons Daggerdale, The Fancy Pants Adventures, Gatling Gears, Spare Parts and Outland

If you want, you can suggest some other games and we will vote with majority wins 3/5 on whether or not they get downloaded. Pm me and post if you want to add yourself to the group.

1.randomdud(host)
2. RyuKajiCut
3. Hanen
4. OPEN
5. OPEN

I am looking for Mag and Add-ons, Moon Diver, Outland and Dungeon Hunter Shares.[/QUOTE]

The reason he's looking for these game shares is some potential applicants have expressed that they own the games he mentioned. Please feel free to apply if you want to change the games we are interested in as we are entirely willing to compromise. :cool:

[quote name='jp554731']Anyone looking for an RE 1,2,3 and Code Veronica, RE4 HD group?

1. JP554731
5.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I can't do it if the password will be changed, since I play psone classics on my psp. To access different profiles, I need to log in and out of the profile w/ the password each time

Hosting a gs group for the "play" deal. anyone interested? there is a slight catch though, paypal is screwing with my account (from too many gift payments i assume) so i will want the $12 shares in the form of an amazon gift card since i shop there all the time anyway.

Street Fighter III Third Strike Online Edition
The Baconing
BloodRayne: Betrayal
Renegade Ops
PAYDAY: The Heist

$60 total $12 a share
1. crzyjoeguy (host
2. crzyjoeguy (friend
3. volt1up

So what are everyone's thoughts of SF3 Online? So far all of the reviews seem to be favorable.

@ jlazenby: Check the site in my EU/UK post (located in my sig). I provided another link which has some feedback for it, so you may want to look into that one.

[quote name='Jokerkun890']So what are everyone's thoughts of SF3 Online? So far all of the reviews seem to be favorable.

@ jlazenby: Check the site in my EU/UK post (located in my sig). I provided another link which has some feedback for it, so you may want to look into that one.[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks man!

-It says theyre sold out, I actually ran across this page while searching lol

Aug 25, 2011Refund Completed ...$20.00 USD
Aug 25, 2011Temporary Hold Placed Details-$20.00 USD

UGhhhhhh! The money isn't appearing yet. It's on temporary hold.. if someone wants to replace me for the Assassins Creed Brotherhood slot, they can, or if you want to wait until it gets off temp hold.. maybe tomorrow idk. I won't get butthurt if you replace me with someone else though.

okay guys $13.19 per share

1. JP554731
2. sunghost
3. cheapbrokegamer
4. iwarboY

[quote name='jp554731']okay guys $13.19 per share

1. JP554731
2. sunghost
3. cheapbrokegamer
4. iwarboY[/QUOTE]

I am in if you need someone. Very interested in this.

NFS: Hot Pursuit (its in the UK store) $40/8 each
1. jlazenby1 (paid)
2. Brainberry (paid)
3. EstonianBeast (paid)
4. harleydavidsonman
5. Brockthoko

Edit-PM me for paypal info lol

Waiting on you two!

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']Hosting a gs group for the "play" deal. anyone interested? there is a slight catch though, paypal is screwing with my account (from too many gift payments i assume) so i will want the $12 shares in the form of an amazon gift card since i shop there all the time anyway.

The Baconing
Renegade Ops

$60 total $12 a share
1. crzyjoeguy (host
2. crzyjoeguy (friend
3. volt1up
4. last CHANce
[/QUOTE]

I'm in. Let me know where to send the gift card.

[quote name='Steadymobbin']you can send your amazon gc credit to other users??[/QUOTE]

Not that I can tell. You can buy a gift card and e-mail it to the recipient, but you have to pay with a credit card. They don't allow you to buy gift cards with store credit.

One Spot to Go!!!

okay guys $12.40 per share

1. JP554731
2. sunghost
3. cheapbrokegamer
5. Yanksfan

Hosting a gs group for the "play" deal. anyone interested? there is a slight catch though, paypal is screwing with my account (from too many gift payments i assume) so i will want the $12 shares in the form of an amazon gift card since i shop there all the time anyway.

The Baconing
Renegade Ops

$60 total $12 a share
1. crzyjoeguy (host
2. crzyjoeguy (friend
3. volt1up
4.last CHANce
5.crzyjoeguy (bro

gs full. payment info being sent to you guys.

[quote name='jp554731']One Spot to Go!!!

okay guys $12.40 per share

1. JP554731
2. sunghost
3. cheapbrokegamer
5. Yanksfan[/QUOTE]

I'm in if you got a spot! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back