CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was considering starting a Disgaea 4 DLC group. I could start it off with the Fallen Angel Flonne DLC, but everyone in the group would have to agree to ALL of the DLC. (So far in Japan theres about 100$ worth)

Anyone interested?

Just got a PM from harley saying he sent the $40 yesterday. I'd be more than happy to open up my $0.00 PayPal account balance and show everyone the transaction history. My last withdrawl was August 24th for $12! I also have the CAG PMs to prove my innocence and the fact I gave him the correct PayPal e-mail. This is a ridiculous lie I unfortunately saw coming after a few minutes from not hearing back from him yesterday. There was never any deposit!

[quote name='NSYNC']Just got a PM from harley saying he sent the $40 yesterday. I'd be more than happy to open up my $0.00 PayPal account balance and show everyone the transaction history. My last withdrawl was August 24th for $12! I also have the CAG PMs to prove my innocence and the fact I gave him the correct PayPal e-mail. This is a ridiculous lie I unfortunately saw coming after a few minutes from not hearing back from him yesterday. There was never any deposit![/QUOTE]

He showed a pic from his paypal, he sent it to the wrong email address

[quote name='jlazenby1']He showed a pic from his paypal, he sent it to the wrong email address[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I had sent it to someone else by accident. Anyways i've refunded everyone.

Tomb Raider Underworld + Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle
1 slot available - $5.40

flOw + Welcome Back
2 slots available - $1.60 each

I have slots of:
Pure- $4 (2 slots)
and Crazy Machines Elements (German PSN game)- $2.50 (5 slots)

PM me if interested.[quote name='ayre27292']U still have nfs hp harleyman?[/QUOTE]

No, someone before you contacted me about it. Sorry.

Tomb Raider Underworld + Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle
1 slot available - $5.40

flOw + Welcome Back
2 slots available - $1.60 each

[quote name='r0gamer94']Is anyone hosting the bloodrayne Betrayal cause if they are count me in[/QUOTE]

It's a little bit early but yeah, if anyone is hosting this they have me as well.

Selling

Account 1:
Borderlands
Borderlands Dlc Bundle
Black Ops Map Packs 1, and 3.
$18 paypal or $20 psn card

Account 2:
Split Second + Onslaught Dlc
$8 PayPal or $10 psn card

Account 3:
Gran Turismo 5: Prologue
Crash Bandicoot 2
$5 Paypal ($2.50 Off)

$30 paypal For all 3

Lol, SnorE was already part of the group. We still need one more.

Worms 2 + (all) DLC
Call of Duty: Classic
Ugly Americans

1.) Jokerkun890 (host)
2.) Jlazenby1 (paid)
3.) SnorE (paid)
4.) Reiter34
5.)

$8

1 more slot.

[quote name='shrike4242']I don't think so.

The gameshare account is shared property, not just yours.

I'd suggest providing access as you're required to do, or everyone associated with the gameshare should file Paypal disputes immediately.[/QUOTE]
Please get back at me...

[quote name='BustdMagz']You clearly made it a CAG problem when you posted this, but yes the trade took place over msn/psn but not QJ. So since I got scammed over msn the very same scammer on CAG who admitted to doing it is not punished? Also, I do not have the dlc on my PS3. I don't get why you just won't give me the password I payed $15 for. I want to settle this dispute, we need to chat on msn.[/QUOTE]
The account is activated on your ps3 (says Qriocity), I therefore didn't "scam" you.
What I did was change the pass, immediately after we traded.
I never told you you'd have access to it later. In fact, as Jlazenby1's post confirms, the share wasn't made here, but I should follow CAG rules??

We'll see what shrike4242 says. I contacted an administrator since he has yet to reply to my PM.

Food for thought:
CAG Registration & Membership
The Management may suspend or terminate your account and refuse use of the CAG in the event that you (...) create multiple accounts.
You have 2 accounts here!

Trolling & Harassment
Posting unsubstantiated negative commentary intended solely to annoy and/or offend other users is not allowed. You may not "stalk" or otherwise harass or harm another user in any way.

PS: if a mod/admin makes me or doesn't reply by tonight, you'll have the info.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have a share they would like to sell?

good and evil hd
Pixel junk shooter 1
Red Johnson chronicles

also looking to buy shares of ps1 classics...

final fantasy 7,8,9
parasite eve 1,2
xenogears

[quote name='jlazenby1']ill sell my hot pursuit slot for 8 bucks, pm me for the info, need to sell fast![/quote]

sold

FS:
Tetris + Wipeout HD bundle + Super Stardust (SSD) - $5
Explodemon + Quest for Booty + another WB game- $4
Lumines + Add on + Deadnation + SSD - $5
Quest for Booty + Wipeout HD bundle + Blue Toad Murder Files ep1 - $3
Ghost Buster: Sanctum of Slime + Little Big Planet + Infamous - $6
Split/Second + Wipeout HD + another WB game - $7
About a Blob Co-op Map - $0.30

Sorry for charging a few more for the WB games. Paypal screwed me over so I have to start fresh. Since I don't have a CC or a bank account, there's no way for me to fund my Paypal.

That said, prices are negotiable. Mostly looking to sell but also accepting trades.

WTB:
Splinter Cell Collection (Anybody in Europe willing to host/but a Euro PSN??)
Any gameshare with 2< games. Send me a PM and I might be interested.

Really sucks tht someone takes a game out from under me on here because i actually work, have a life and fell asleep, lol..........does anyone have nfs hot pursuit thts not going to hold it against me if i doze off

Selling a slot of the following for $20:
Assasin's Creed
Assasin's Creed II Deluxe (And All 3 DLC, Only 2 Come With Deluxe)
Assasin's Creed Brotherhood w/ All DLC
Assasin's Creed Ascension (Movie In Store With Brotherhood)
Assasin's Creed II Ezio Theme

Pm me if you're interested

[quote name='BustdMagz']Selling a slot of the following:
Assasin's Creed
Assasin's Creed II Deluxe (And All 3 DLC, Only 2 Come With Deluxe)
Assasin's Creed Brotherhood w/ All DLC
Assasin's Creed Ascension (Movie In Store With Brotherhood)
Assasin's Creed II Ezio Theme

Pm me if you're interested[/QUOTE]

How much?

Worms 2 + (all) DLC
Call of Duty: Classic
Ugly Americans

1.) Jokerkun890 (host)
2.) Jlazenby1 (paid)
3.) SnorE (paid)
4.) Reiter34
5.)

$8

Assassin's Creed: Revelations Multiplayer Beta (3 slots left): 50 cents

DeathSpank, DeathSpank: Thongs Of Virtue, Risk Factions. (1 slot left): $8

Pac-Man Championship Edition DX. (1 slot left): $2

Flower. (1 slot left): $2

Infamous 2, 
Back To The Future (All EP)
, Battle: Los Angeles, 
Spare Parts. (1 slot left): $18

Deathspank 3 The Baconing: ($3 shares)
1. Just2Dirty
2. (Host)
3. (Share)
4. (Share)
5. (Share)

Did I miss the group for this? WHAT IS GOING ON PEOPLE??? WHERE IS THE INTEREST? COME ON DEATHSPANKKKKK!!!!

1 slot, $9 ( I paid 10) for:
Worms 2 Armageddon
All Worms 2 DLC
Call Of Duty Classic
Ugly Americans

PM me if youre interested, willing to negotiate

[quote name='jlazenby1']1 slot, $9 ( I paid 10) for:
Worms 2 Armageddon
All Worms 2 DLC
Call Of Duty Classic
Ugly Americans

PM me if youre interested, willing to negotiate[/QUOTE]

You actually paid $11 because you covered the extra $3 for the card, lol.

[quote name='BustdMagz']You clearly made it a CAG problem when you posted this, but yes the trade took place over msn/psn but not QJ. So since I got scammed over msn the very same scammer on CAG who admitted to doing it is not punished? Also, I do not have the dlc on my PS3. I don't get why you just won't give me the password I payed $15 for. I want to settle this dispute, we need to chat on msn.[/QUOTE]Have fun dealing with it on your own. It's not a CAG issue because this didn't start here on CAG. It ended up here, though that's not going to get this fixed, and regardless of what he's mentioned in his PMs, the truth is in the middle of the situation you PMd and meeeek PMd.

It seems our blind/dyslexic harleymandvdson has messed up once again. Harley owed me $2 (not that much but still) so he agreed to send me the money via paypal. A couple minutes later he told me he gave me the money, so I check my paypal and it still had a balance of $0.00. After I told him I still haven't recieved the $ he gave me the following proof:
a%3E
1zy8zrr.png

You notice it says [email protected]?
This is the message I sent him before:
1549gtd.jpg

and now he refuses to give me a refund for his stupid mispelling mistake. The email he sent it to is missing the "i" and I told him the correct email. I know this doesn't involve gamesharing nor does it involve CAG, but since the same problem happened earlier today on this site I would like to point out the guy is obviously careless and a little on the slow side. I would highly recommend to NEVER let him host any groups, he will most likely f it up. Btw, he has a short temper and is always hostile towards you.

[quote name='BustdMagz']It seems our blind/dyslexic harleymandvdson has messed up once again. Harley owed me $2. A couple minutes later he told me he gave me the money, so I check my paypal and it still had a balance of $0.00. After I told him I still haven't recieved the $ he gave me the following proof:
You notice it says [email protected]?[/QUOTE]
Lol, any notice how it has an "i" in it? Dude if you can't notice the "i" then you're the blind/dyslexic one. The reason why you have $0 in your account is because you have a Canadian paypal account (CANADA CURRENCY), I sent you the money ($2) in USD (US CURRENCY) which has to be converted (by you) or you have to make another currency on your account (there for the unclaimed on the picture because you've done neither) for the $ to show up as $2 instead of $0... Feeling stupid about right now? You should. Before you automatically assume something do your homework on it.

[quote name='harleymandvdson']Lol, any notice how it has an "i" in it? Dude if you can't notice the "i" then you're the blind/dyslexic one. The reason why you have $0 in your account is because you have a Canadian paypal account (CANADA CURRENCY), I sent you the money ($2) in USD (US CURRENCY) which has to be converted (by you) or you have to make another currency on your account (there for the unclaimed on the picture because you've done neither) for the $ to show up as $2 instead of $0... Feeling stupid about right now? You should. Before you automatically assume something do your homework on it.[/QUOTE]
It already shows the converted currency to USD under it

[quote name='BustdMagz']It already shows the converted currency to USD under it[/QUOTE]

Did you not just listen to what I just wrote? You have to convert it to Canada Currency or add US Currency on your account for it to go into your account. Wow, if i'm slow, you must be mental.

Go somewhere else with your games.

[quote name='harleymandvdson']Did you not just listen to what I just wrote? You have to convert it to Canada Currency or add US Currency on your account for it to go into your account. Wow, if i'm slow, you must be mental.

Go somewhere else with your games.[/QUOTE]
Does that make sense? It says usd, why would i have to convert if it already says USD

[quote name='BustdMagz']Does that make sense? It says usd, why would i have to convert if it already says USD[/QUOTE]

Check your email. If you receive an email saying you got money, then you got it. If it's not showing up, then it's YOUR problem. Please don't accuse people unless you have substantial evidence.

[quote name='BustdMagz']Does that make sense? It says usd, why would i have to convert if it already says USD[/QUOTE]

Because YOU HAVE A CANADIAN ACCOUNT AND I SENT YOU IT IN USD. It will show up as USD but it won't go into your account until you add or convert the currency. How many times will I have to say this? I'm done with your bs, you "act" like you're retarded.[quote name='bastiartadi']Check your email. If you receive an email saying you got money, then you got it. If it's not showing up, then it's YOUR problem. Please don't accuse people unless you have substantial evidence.[/QUOTE]
Thank you. I've been trying to tell him that but he won't listen to me.

DeathSpank, DeathSpank: Thongs Of Virtue, Risk Factions. (1 slot left): $8

Assassin's Creed: Revelations Multiplayer Beta. (3 slots left): offer

The Last Guy, Echochrome, Patapon 2 (PSP), LocoRoco Midnight Carnival (PSP). offer

LittleBigPlanet, Super Stardust HD, LittleBigPlanet (PSP), ModNation Racers (PSP), Back To The Future - EP 1. offer

[quote name='ProAtWork']

Infamous 2, 
Back To The Future (All EP)
, Battle: Los Angeles, 
Spare Parts. (1 slot left): $18

[/QUOTE]

PM Sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back