Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomb Raider Underworld + Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle
1 slot available - $5.40

flOw + Welcome Back
2 slots available - $1.60 each

Selling a slot of the following for $20:

Assasin's Creed
Assasin's Creed II Deluxe (And All 3 DLC, Only 2 Come With Deluxe)
Assasin's Creed Brotherhood w/ All DLC
Assasin's Creed Ascension (Movie In Store With Brotherhood)
Assasin's Creed II Ezio Theme

Pm me if you're interested

We made a gameshare group for multiplayer and co-op games. It has PSN Plus until August 2012, $100 + Fat Princess on the account, and we need 1 more person. The cost will be 30$ per share and it will be awesome.
If you want, you can suggest some other games and we will vote with majority wins 3/5 on whether or not they get downloaded. Pm RyuKajiCut or Randomdud and post if you want to add yourself to the group.

1.randomdud(host)
2. RyuKajiCut
3. Hanen
4. Kedarrao
5. OPEN

We are interested in:
Dungeon Hunter
The Fancy Pants Adventures
Earthworm Jim HD
Metal Slug
Ugly Americans

2 Player Co-op
Gatling Gears
Spare Parts
Outland
1942: Joint Strike
Assault Heroes
Invincible Tiger: The Legend of Han Tao
Magic Orbs
Hard Corps: Uprising

Multiplayer
Worms: Armaggedon
Fat Princess
Fat Princess: Fat Rolls DLC
Mag
Under Siege
Age of Booty
Mushroom Wars + DLC
Tank Battles

I'm in!

1 slot, $9 paypal or $10 PSN card ( I paid $11, worth $10 lol) for:
Worms 2 Armageddon
All Worms 2 DLC
Call Of Duty Classic
Ugly Americans

PM me if youre interested, willing to negotiate
Still Available

Looking for or to start a group for:
Dead Space 1
and/or Dead Space 2

Seling:
Pure- $4 (2 slots)
and Crazy Machines Elements (German PSN game)- $2.50 (5 slots)

PM me if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got Vita fever this weekend. Presuming that the Vita will also support gamesharing, who else is buying the handheld at launch and is anyone interested in a LTS group?

[quote name='iowaholdem']I've got Vita fever this weekend. Presuming that the Vita will also support gamesharing, who else is buying the handheld at launch and is anyone interested in a LTS group?[/QUOTE]Have they mentioned anything about gamesharing yet? Will it work like the PSP so that only one account can be on the system at a time?

[quote name='orangecrush']Have they mentioned anything about gamesharing yet? Will it work like the PSP so that only one account can be on the system at a time?[/QUOTE]No, there has been no word of the gamesharing. However, being that this is a handheld for the hardcore and will have a unified PSN account with PS3, I have a fair feeling that they're going to have to open the system up to multiple accounts and gamesharing to ensure that their push for digital downloads is a success.

Has anyone dealt with keck17? I bought shares for AC2 and ACB from him on Thursday night, but haven't heard from him since. Last time he logged on was on Thursday night. Hope this deal goes through..

[quote name='iowaholdem']I've got Vita fever this weekend. Presuming that the Vita will also support gamesharing, who else is buying the handheld at launch and is anyone interested in a LTS group?[/QUOTE]

I'll be down for this! Getting a Vita on launch day! :)

He's legit, but probably forgot about you. This is exactly why I like sellers to re-post. Shows they're atleast active on the site/thread.

Pure
1 slot available - $4.00

flOw + Welcome Back
2 slots available - $1.60 each

Selling at a reduced price.
1 share of Siren. Blood Curse all episodes $7.50 (SOLD)
1 share of Flower for $1.50 (SOLD)

Looking to buy the following shares

Castle Crashers
MAG

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for or to start a group for:
Dead Space 1
and/or Dead Space 2

Seling:
Pure- $4 (2 slots)
and Crazy Machines Elements (German PSN game)- $2.50 (5 slots)

PM me if interested.

[quote name='domo325']I'll be down for this! Getting a Vita on launch day! :)[/QUOTE]Yeah me, too. I preordered my 3G on Amazon during E3 and upgraded my Prime shipping to overnight delivery on the off chance it could actually arrive before release. One can hope, at least!

[quote name='domo325']Has anyone dealt with keck17? I bought shares for AC2 and ACB from him on Thursday night, but haven't heard from him since. Last time he logged on was on Thursday night. Hope this deal goes through..

pm'ed you the info just got my internet turned back on

[quote name='TurkFebruary']I'll need to see how much GoW Origins are before I commit to my spot but I am definitely interested.

Also still very interested in Prince of Persia. Anybody? Anybody at all? PM me here or PSN if you have it, am willing to offer paypal OR trade Mass Effect 2 with dlc for that and paypal.[/QUOTE]

I'm out on the GoW Origins group. My system no longer downloads anything larger that 2017 mb so I cannot download games anymore. Not even the ones I have. Sony stinks!

[quote name='iowaholdem']I've got Vita fever this weekend. Presuming that the Vita will also support gamesharing, who else is buying the handheld at launch and is anyone interested in a LTS group?[/QUOTE]

I'm in if it ends up supporting gamesharing.

[quote name='iowaholdem']Yeah me, too. I preordered my 3G on Amazon during E3 and upgraded my Prime shipping to overnight delivery on the off chance it could actually arrive before release. One can hope, at least![/QUOTE]
I have the Wifi version preordered since I still can't find a reason to upgrade to the Wifi/3G version.

So VITA LTS group so far (if it supports gameshare):
1. iowaholdem
2. domo325
3. sunghost

Massive Sale

Account 1:
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
Assassins Creed 1
Prince Of Persia
Dead Space
Wolfenstein 3D
DLC (UK Only):
Black Ops Map Pack 3: Annihilation
South Central Ultimate Expansion
Both South central Vehicle Packs

Account 2:
Gran Turismo 5: Prologue
Crash Bandicoot 2

Account 3:
Call Of Duty Map Packs 1 And 3
Borderlands
Borderlands Dlc Bundle

Account 4:
Split Second + Onslaught Dlc

PM OFFERS

DeathSpank, DeathSpank: Thongs Of Virtue, Risk Factions. (1 slot left): $8

Assassin's Creed: Revelations Multiplayer Beta. (3 slots left): offer

The Last Guy, Echochrome, Patapon 2 (PSP), LocoRoco Midnight Carnival (PSP). offer

LittleBigPlanet, Super Stardust HD, LittleBigPlanet (PSP), ModNation Racers (PSP), Back To The Future - EP 1. offer

[quote name='FerDK']Hi everyone, I have a question:

The DLC's of Shuma Gorath and Jill Valentine from Marvel vs Capcom 3 can be gameshared?[/QUOTE]

Yes it can. I'm in one.

[quote name='domo325']I have the Wifi version preordered since I still can't find a reason to upgrade to the Wifi/3G version.

So VITA LTS group so far (if it supports gameshare):
1. iowaholdem
2. domo325
3. sunghost
5.[/QUOTE]

im in

[quote name='jlazenby1']1 slot, $9 paypal or $10 PSN card ( I paid $11, worth $10 lol) for:
Worms 2 Armageddon
All Worms 2 DLC
Call Of Duty Classic
Ugly Americans

PM me if youre interested, willing to negotiate
Still Available[/QUOTE]

Bump

[quote name='Velo214']still looking for shares of fo nv dlc, mortal kombat kollection, worms dlc.[/QUOTE]

I PM'd Methodman yesterday and he still hasn't responded.

MK Arcade Kollection group
1. Lost_in_shadows
2. Catspit
3. Velo214
4. Steadymobbin
5. Donut2922

Everybody in this group has responded that they're interested in joining the MK Arcade group. Who wants to host?

Lost_in_shadows PM'd me that he wanted to join but looks like he wants to get some additional shares for buddies too so not sure if he's interested in buying just 1 share or needs more?

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Anybody have Ballad of Gay Tony or Undead Nightmare for sale? How many gb is each game?[/QUOTE]

gay tony is 2061 mb
undead nightmare is 2206 mb

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Hm. Thanks. Got either or both to sell?[/QUOTE]
nope sorry was just answeing the question sorry

[quote name='keck17']nope sorry was just answeing the question sorry[/QUOTE]

It's cool man, thanks. I'll risk it I guess: Undead Nightmare and/or Ballad of Gay Tony anyone? Offering paypal.

[quote name='Donut2922']I PM'd Methodman yesterday and he still hasn't responded.

MK Arcade Kollection group
1. Lost_in_shadows
2. Catspit
3. Velo214
4. Steadymobbin
5. Donut2922

Everybody in this group has responded that they're interested in joining the MK Arcade group. Who wants to host?

Lost_in_shadows PM'd me that he wanted to join but looks like he wants to get some additional shares for buddies too so not sure if he's interested in buying just 1 share or needs more?[/QUOTE]
i can host if groupp is solid

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back