CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a request for anyone with the Flonne preorder DLC for Disgaea 4. If anyone's willing to share I will donate to your D4 fund.

Selling a share of all Mortal Kombat DLC (All 4 Warriors + Klassic Skins Pack 1) 4$.

Also selling a share of Assassins Creed 1 and 2 + all of 2's DLC for 8$

Or willing to trade both for a share of Driver today :p

And what do you have Tom? I was considering starting up a D4 group, but i have no idea how to make sure everyone in the group would stay interested (Considering its upwards of a 120$ worth of DLC so far), along with the fact the DLC wont probally start coming until November/December

[quote name='Saix_XIII']I am looking to start a long term PS+ GameShare group. It will initially start off with the Resident Evil 4 HD release and encompass for a fact, RECVX HD. That is the only concrete purchase titles.

Ideally this would be a long term group so long as funds allow for all parties involved. I believe in majority rules, so a game purchase would require a 60% vote (or 3 out of 5 of the members). If 2 of the members do not want the new item purchased the item shall still be purchased, but the password will be changed. Allowing the 2 people who did not want the game(s) to keep what they rightly paid for up until that point. Hopefully this is agreeable for some of you out there. I believe that is the only fair way to have a long term gameshare group exist. If only 1 or 2 of the members want an item and they cannot get majority share, then they should be buying it on their main PSN account to once again, keep everything fair.

The initial cost for each member would be $14. Payment would either be through PayPal or Amazon gift card (that is how I would be buying the PSN funds). That would include the following

• PlayStation Plus for one year from the release of Resident Evil 4 HD
  • Resident Evil 4 HD
  • Resident Evil Code Veronica X HD
  • Anything else that is free from PS+ for the length of the year membership
  • Anything that the majority of the group (3 out of 5 members) agree to buy. (See above for more details).
Here are the current members for the group:

1. Saix_XIII (host)
  2. buuhan1
  3. DarkMario616
  4. lilykun
  5. -
[/QUOTE]

Things that go ____ in the night.

[quote name='NSYNC']Pure
1 slot (4687MB) available - $4.00

InFamous 2 + all DLC
1 slot (15GB) available - $14.00

InFamous + Welcome Back*
1 slot (7056MB) available - negotiable

flOw + Welcome Back*
2 slots (90MB) available - $1.60 each

*InFamous Welcome Back includes LittleBigPlanet, Dead Nation, LittleBigPlanet PSP, Modnation Racers PSP and Wonderland Pixel theme
*flOw Welcome Back includes Dead Nation, Wipeout HD/Fury, Killzone PSP, Modnation Racers PSP and Wonderland Pixel theme.
[/QUOTE]

interested in infamous 2 and dlc. pm me with details.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']It's a 1250/1250 not a platinum, but similar.

Well since I know the 3 other members pretty well. One person I am in another long term gameshare with, the other person I apparently got into game sharing, and the other person I have known for like last 4/5 years I am rather comfortable with giving them passes every once in a blue moon. The reason I didn't want to give everyone a free pass was because if they were people who I could not really trust, people who I had no idea what they were really like.

Gameshare involves money, pure and simple. And when money and multiple people are involved often times greed is soon to follow. So I wanted to make it fair for everyone, but now that the group is 4/5 people that I know I can trust, I am OK with giving a few free passes now and then. After all CAG is a community to help one another save money, the same goes for gamesharing, on a smaller basis of course.[/QUOTE]i would probably be interested in this, but am curious as to the other gamers tastes. Mostly into fps, adventure? Getting out voted ever now and then isnt a big deal, but it is better if everyone has somewhat similar tastes.

Looking to get rid of some shares
Account 1- Quest for Booty, Burnout Paradise + DLC, I think LBP ( both psp and ps3) , Pursuit Force, and several more games .

Account 2- Borderlands DLC
I am only accepting trades or psn card codes .
Interested In: Mass Effect 2 primarily, as well as Might & Magic or AC 1.

Pure
1 slot (4687MB) available - $4.00

InFamous 2 + all DLC
1 slot (15GB) available - $14.00

flOw + Welcome Back*
2 slots (90MB) available - $1.60 each

*flOw Welcome Back includes Dead Nation, Wipeout HD/Fury, Killzone PSP, Modnation Racers PSP and Wonderland Pixel theme.

I am looking to start a long term PS+ GameShare group. It will initially start off with the Resident Evil 4 HD release and encompass for a fact, RECVX HD. That is the only concrete purchase titles.

Ideally this would be a long term group so long as funds allow for all parties involved. I believe in majority rules, so a game purchase would require a 60% vote (or 3 out of 5 of the members). If 2 of the members do not want the new item purchased the item shall still be purchased, but the password will be changed. Allowing the 2 people who did not want the game(s) to keep what they rightly paid for up until that point. Hopefully this is agreeable for some of you out there. I believe that is the only fair way to have a long term gameshare group exist. If only 1 or 2 of the members want an item and they cannot get majority share, then they should be buying it on their main PSN account to once again, keep everything fair.

The initial cost for each member would be $14. Payment would either be through PayPal or Amazon gift card (that is how I would be buying the PSN funds). That would include the following

• PlayStation Plus for one year from the release of Resident Evil 4 HD
  • Resident Evil 4 HD
  • Resident Evil Code Veronica X HD
  • Anything else that is free from PS+ for the length of the year membership
  • Anything that the majority of the group (3 out of 5 members) agree to buy. (See above for more details).
Here are the current members for the group:

1. Saix_XIII (host)
  2. buuhan1
  3. lilykun
  4. -
  5. -

I can host Bloodrayne. Don't want it, so I'll take 5 ASAP. I'll hand out info once you pay and won't wait on everyone.

[quote name='NSYNC']I can host Bloodrayne. Don't want it, so I'll take 5 ASAP. I'll hand out info once you pay and won't wait on everyone.[/QUOTE]

Sounds fine to me, I'd be in.

[quote name='NSYNC']I can host Bloodrayne. Don't want it, so I'll take 5 ASAP. I'll hand out info once you pay and won't wait on everyone.[/QUOTE]

If there's a slot left i'll take it.

Bloodrayne: Betrayal

1. catspit
2. bigwig_rah

I'll send info to each person as they pay. The account is created, and everyone else should already have it.

[quote name='dmdragon']It's there, downloading it now :)[/QUOTE]
Thanks. It's ready.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='NSYNC']Bloodrayne: Betrayal

1. catspit
2. Bluntsly
3. harleymandvdson
4. bigwig_rah
5. r0gamer94

I'll send info to each person as they pay. The account is created, so just waiting on the store to update.[/QUOTE]

It's there, downloading it now :)

Looking for or to start a group for:
Dead Space 1
and/or Dead Space 2

Seling:
Pure- $4 (1 slot)
and Crazy Machines Elements (German PSN game)- $2.50 (5 slots)
Crash Commando: Rearmed- $2 (1 slot)
PM me if interested.
[quote name='harleymandvdson']Looking to start a group for Bulletstorm (probably $40)- $? per share
1. (host)
2. harleymandvdson
3. dcibass16
4. BustdMagz
5. catspit

Feel free to add yourself or PM me.[/QUOTE]

Just need a host now.

[quote name='stvalmass']Ahh darnit I missed it. Anyone else still looking for bloodrayne?[/QUOTE]

Really sorry. I tried to get 5 I knew would be online right now.

Selling the following:

Far Cry 2 + DLC for $8

Mass Effect 2 + Cerebrus Pack for $12

Borderlands + DLC for $11 or 2 slots for $20.

PM me, I'm around all day so it'll be a quick transaction.

Just got burned hosting the Bloodrayne group. It's my fault for trusting this person and not checking for payment first. Hopefully they come through and make good. Please don't reply wondering who it was. I know who paid and who didn't. I'll out them later in the thread. PM me if you want to know who to avoid for now.

3 month PS+ w/bloodrayne, resident evil 4, resident evil veronica Group
1. edson13 (host)
2. stvalmass

---------
also selling prince of persia trilogy $8.

[quote name='Cbenz35']I've never done this but if anyone is interested in a Dead Island Share i would be in but i cant host[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure this won't be on the PS Store.

looking to sell my game share, includes prince of persia+dlc, tales from space, magic (1st one), fat princess, braid, and plants vs zombies. Looking for 20. pm offers

[quote name='edson13']3 month PS+ w/bloodrayne, resident evil 4, resident evil veronica Group
1. edson13 (host)
2. stvalmass

---------
also selling prince of persia trilogy $8.[/QUOTE]

interested in the Prince of Persia trilogy

Looking for or to start a group for:
Dead Space 1
and/or Dead Space 2

Seling:
Pure- $4 (1 slot)
and Crazy Machines Elements (German PSN game)- $2.50 (5 slots)
Crash Commando: Rearmed- $2 (1 slot)

PM me if interested.
[quote name='harleymandvdson']Looking to start a group for Bulletstorm (probably $40)- $? per share
1. (host)
2. harleymandvdson
3. dcibass16
4. BustdMagz
5. catspit

Feel free to add yourself or PM me.[/QUOTE]

Just need a host now, if need be i'll host.

[quote name='Velo214']pain is so horrible if i find my pain vouchers ill just give it to you for free. lol. /serious[/QUOTE]

Lmao I couldnt agree more, the idea sound kinda fun but its not fun at all

Selling a share of all Mortal Kombat DLC (All 4 Warriors + Klassic Skins Pack 1) 4$.

Also selling a share of Assassins Creed 1 and 2 + all of 2's DLC for 8$

[quote name='TylDurden']Contact whoever you got the share from, or Ben himself. I have it but I'm not about to give it to some random dude on CAG asking for it. I contacted the person I got it from, who just happened to be Ben.[/QUOTE]
I have tried to contact the person I got the share from. They just haven't been on CAG in months... I can provide proof of payment to Ben or whoever if they need me to.

[quote name='Velo214']pain is so horrible if i find my pain vouchers ill just give it to you for free. lol. /serious[/QUOTE]

hope u find it

[quote name='edson13']3 month PS+ w/bloodrayne, resident evil 4, resident evil veronica Group
2. stvalmass
3. bastiartadi
[/QUOTE]

I'm in. Oh, share is $7.60/ea btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back