CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='iwarboY']Selling:
The ballad of gay tony and liberty city for $6.00

1 slot only.[/QUOTE]

Pm TurkFebruary, hes been lookin for the Gay Tony DLC

[quote name='jlazenby1']Pm TurkFebruary, hes been lookin for the Gay Tony DLC[/QUOTE]

i did :)

and yep, (the ballad of gay tony and the lost and the damned).. for $6.00

Last edited by a moderator:
Deathspank pack which includes 1/2 and risk - 8 or for RE 4/Code

The following 2 I am just looking for offers from. I am more or less extremely open to anything!

Japanese PSN account:
  • echochrome
  • hustle king
  • what did I do to deserve this 2 (psp)
  • Minna de golf (psp)
  • Hokuto Musou DLC skin Kenshiro

HK:
  • Gundam Musou Musou Gundam early unlock
  • The last guy
  • Locoroco (PS3)
  • Locoroco midnight (PSP)
  • Everybody stress buster (PSP)
  • Asian donation theme (Dokodemo Issyo spring theme)

Thanks~

@bastiardi are we allowed to charge for beta shares? :/ doesn't seem quite right for anyone to pocket cash from what is supposed to be a free code... just saying. I believe the code trade thread doesn't allow them to be sold

Looking to trade shares. My share of an account with R&C Quest for Booty, Burnout Paradise + DLC, LittleBigPlanet ( both psp and ps3), Pursuit Force, Dead Naton, Burn Zombies Burn, Flower, and 3 vs 3 NHL Arcade. All of this can be yours for a trade of one of the following :
Mass Effect 2
[PROTOTYPE]
Bulletstorm
From Dust
Pm me or post here if you are interested.

[quote name='djratchet']@bastiardi are we allowed to charge for beta shares? :/ doesn't seem quite right for anyone to pocket cash from what is supposed to be a free code... just saying. I believe the code trade thread doesn't allow them to be sold[/QUOTE]

It isn't allowed? I clearly remember two separate groups charging for the AC Revelations beta.

[quote name='bastiartadi']It isn't allowed? I clearly remember two separate groups charging for the AC Revelations beta.[/QUOTE]

Not sure if is applies to gs groups as well, I must have missed those ac beta shares. Oh well, I was just curious if you knew for sure one way or the other

Djratchet, you didn't lose much IMHO, I got the beta for free (thanks Jesse!), and it sucks/is nowhere near Brotherhood... the location/time period looks promising though
Egypt hey?

God of War: Orgins - $8 per slot

1. darkpal
2. Ace! (paid)
3. friend (paid)
4. murray731 (paid)
5. murray731 (paid)

Completed.

I am looking to host a group for all the new move owners. There seems to be around 4-5 good/decent move games on the psn. I would like the group to vote on which games to get. Don't think it will need to be any more than $10-$12/share. If interested pm or reply.

1. Orangecrush (host)

[quote name='darkpal245']God of War: Orgins - $8 per slot

1. darkpal
2. cwinters
3. ace
4. friend

Starting another gameshare.[/QUOTE]

thanks and paid.

[quote name='orangecrush']I am looking to host a group for all the new move owners. There seems to be around 4-5 good/decent move games on the psn. I would like the group to vote on which games to get. Don't think it will need to be any more than $10-$12/share. If interested pm or reply.

1. Orangecrush (host)
2. DangKid
5.[/QUOTE]

Only thing I'm interested is Tumble and possibly Ape Escape, but I'd have to play the demo first.

[quote name='meeek']Djratchet, you didn't lose much IMHO, I got the beta for free (thanks Jesse!), and it sucks/is nowhere near Brotherhood... the location/time period looks promising though
Egypt hey?
[/QUOTE]Oh, I played some of the beta because I am a PS+ and a UPlay Member, but it honestly just seems like more the same. Super excited for the main campaign though, have it preordered.

@orangecrush I am in as long as you get Ape Escape Move and Echochrome ii. Already have Auditorium HD, Beat Sketcher, and DS Extraction, and I have played Tumble.

[quote name='djratchet']Oh, I played some of the beta because I am a PS+ and a UPlay Member, but it honestly just seems like more the same. Super excited for the main campaign though, have it preordered.

@orangecrush I am in as long as you get Ape Escape Move and Echochrome ii. Already have Auditorium HD, Beat Sketcher, and DS Extraction, and I have played Tumble.[/QUOTE]

I have it pre ordered too :D I dont like the multi player but the main storys gonna be sooooo bad ass! Also got Skyrim pre ordered :D

[quote name='orangecrush']I am looking to host a group for all the new move owners. There seems to be around 4-5 good/decent move games on the psn. I would like the group to vote on which games to get. Don't think it will need to be any more than $10-$12/share. If interested pm or reply.

1. Orangecrush (host)
5.[/QUOTE]

Might be interested, but already have Ape escape, so it may depend on the group and what everyone wants.

1. darkpal
3. ace (paid)
4. friend
5. murray731

Starting another group. Need two more.[/QUOTE]

I'm in, PM me with payment info and I'll send tonight.

1. Orangecrush (host)
5.[/QUOTE]

I was hoping one of these would pop up. All I have is Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves, Sports Champions, and Tiger 12, so I'm in for anything.

1. Orangecrush (host)
5.[/QUOTE]

Interested, but what good move games are available

1. Orangecrush (host)
2. Esoul
5.[/QUOTE]

I'm interested in a move group.

1. Orangecrush (host)
5. Jokerkun890[/QUOTE]

I am interested in pretty much all of them (PSN titles) except for Dead Space Extraction and Blue Toad Murder Files.

1. Orangecrush (host)
2. JadeNic
3. fmwross2
4. Esoul
5. Jokerkun890

Maybes: DangKid, Djratchet, firetrucker, cheapbrokegamer
[/QUOTE]Here is a list of the games that interest me the most:
Ape Escape
MAG
Tumble
Ecocrome ii
extraction
Blue Toad Murder Files

But we will pick w/ majority rules.

I have a question regarding ebay/regular PP payments.

If the price of an item is $45, should I send $45, or $45 plus whatever fees?

Thanks to anyone who can reply (here or by PM)!

[quote name='meeek']I have a question regarding ebay/regular PP payments.

If the price of an item is $45, should I send $45, or $45 plus whatever fees?

Thanks to anyone who can reply (here or by PM)![/QUOTE]
taxes would automatically be added to the total cost. so, only $45.00 through an ebay transaction..unless the seller chooses to add additional tax at the end of purchase.
sorry, not sure if you were in mind of courtesy or if the seller adds tax at the end of sale.

[quote name='orangecrush']Here is a list of the games that interest me the most:
Ape Escape
MAG
Tumble
Ecocrome ii
extraction
Blue Toad Murder Files

But we will pick w/ majority rules.[/QUOTE]

Hm, nevermind then. I have zero interest in MAG and already own both Extraction and BTMF. Thanks anyway.

[quote name='orangecrush']Here is a list of the games that interest me the most:
Ape Escape
MAG
Tumble
Ecocrome ii
extraction
Blue Toad Murder Files

But we will pick w/ majority rules.[/QUOTE]

Id be interested as well. already have btmf but the rest im fine with.

[quote name='iwarboY']taxes would automatically be added to the total cost. so, only $45.00 through an ebay transaction..unless the seller chooses to add additional tax at the end of purchase.
sorry, not sure if you were in mind of courtesy or if the seller adds tax at the end of sale.[/QUOTE]
Thanks buddy!
Not sure what you mean by "in mind of courtesy"... I started comparing prices for a game from ebay and online shops, and wasn't sure if I had to account for a PP fee or not. It's not mentionned anywhere, so I guess I'm good.

Slots for sale:

Account 1: $7
3 Red dead redemption DLC's(undead nightmare collection)
Assassins Creed Brotherhood da vince disappearance
Scott pillgrim vs the world full game

Account 2: $1
Infamous 2 Super Voucher(Hero Edition)
Sniper Blast Skill DLC

Account 3: $7
L.A. Noire rockstar pass
Killzone 3 bundle map pack
Black Ops Annihilation map pack

Looking for a Group of Resurrection Map Pack.
Thnx.

[quote name='Jokerkun890']Hm, nevermind then. I have zero interest in MAG and already own both Extraction and BTMF. Thanks anyway.[/QUOTE]

Do you have Blue Toad Murder Files Eps 2-6 or just Ep 1? If you have 2-6, I'd buy it off of you after you're finish...

DeathSpank, DeathSpank: Thongs Of Virtue, Risk Factions. (1 slot left): $8[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]Infamous 2, 
Back To The Future (All EP)
, Battle: Los Angeles, 
Spare Parts. (1 slot left): $20
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]The Last Guy, Echochrome, Patapon 2 (PSP), LocoRoco Midnight Carnival (PSP). OFFER[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]LittleBigPlanet, Super Stardust HD, LittleBigPlanet (PSP), ModNation Racers (PSP), Back To The Future - EP 1. OFFER

1. Orangecrush (host)
5.[/QUOTE]

im pretty new to this, so im sorry if i sound stupid. but i just bought a playstation move ps3, and i would like to get some games for it, and this sounds like quite a deal... i know how to gameshare, but im not to sure how this works... ill read up on the OP, but i would like to get in a group for playstation move games if there is room for me

DeathSpank, DeathSpank: Thongs Of Virtue, Risk Factions. (1 slot left): $8[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]Infamous 2, 
Back To The Future (All EP)
, Battle: Los Angeles, 
Spare Parts. (1 slot left): $20
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]The Last Guy, Echochrome, Patapon 2 (PSP), LocoRoco Midnight Carnival (PSP): OFFER[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]LittleBigPlanet, Super Stardust HD, LittleBigPlanet (PSP), ModNation Racers (PSP): OFFER

sellin shares of these account for paypal or will trade for your games

account 1 : 4 slots left
Metal gear solid
Final fantasy 8
Tomb raider 1
Command and conquer

account 2 : 3 slots left
Final fantasy tactics
suikoden

account 3 : 3 slots left
Resident evil 1 directors cut
tekkan 2
oddworld abes odysee
infamous
ratchet and clank quest for booty

1. darkpal
2. Ace! (paid)
3. friend (paid)
4. murray731 (paid)
5. murray731

Starting another group. Need one more person.[/QUOTE]

I have a friend who wants the last slot, I'll pay for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back