CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='meeek']MrRosales, you are NOT a real cheap ass gamer! :p

I totally understand you'd rather have paid more than go through what I did, LOL[/QUOTE]

First comes lazy then comes cheap :p

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']Can anyone tell me if I can trust him to keep his end of the deal?[/QUOTE]

Jlazen is like the coolest guy here, you can trust him bro.

[quote name='meeek']cheapbrokegamer, I bought an nbajam slot off of keck17, paid $4.
He told me it had mercuryHD in it,but urns out there's actually $5 left in wallet, and I have better ideas to get with that (Mercury sucks...).[/QUOTE]

I think Crashmasteromega wanted mercury as well. What did you have in mind?

Castlevania: Harmony of Despair and DLC. 1 spot left. Game already purchased. Info will be sent when payment is received.

$10 per share

1. tenchim86 (host)
2. raiden_86 (paid)
3. jonfelkin (paid)
4. hammer_jay (paid)
5. OPEN

The remainder in the account will be used towards additional DLC.

Earthworm Jim HD Group ($1.30 per share)

1) waynetid
2) firetrucker
3)
4)
5)

Anyone have an RE5: Gold Edition group?

Also selling a Mass Effect 2 + All DLC except for the Arrival DLC for $8.

homefront is on the uk store £27.99 un fortunately they dont sell cards in that increment
if there is enough interest we could add bodycount
both would add up to £69.
i could host this it would be $23 dollars a slot if enough interest

[quote name='Waynetid']Earthworm Jim HD Group ($1.30 per share)

1) waynetid
2) firetrucker
3) Tsel
4)
5)
[/QUOTE]

I can't resist Earthworm Jim HD for a mere $1.30.

Shift 2 group
$8/each

1. (Host)
2. Hammer_ jay
3. shaggyc
4. ayevenom
5. jlazenby1

C'mon, my weekends starting soon and I need a fun racing game! Someone wants this and can host, I know it! Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I was selling it for $8, but someone offered me a share of Splinter Cell HD so I decided to take it.

He hasn't responded in a few hours though.

[quote name='bastiartadi']For the $10 back on $60 purchase, it's good for everything right? And not just the Only on Psn thing they've been telling about?[/QUOTE]

From what I understood it was on anything but I cant promise you that

[quote name='jlazenby1']From what I understood it was on anything but I cant promise you that[/QUOTE]
It said it is because if it wasn't, no one would manage to get the credit. :lol:

[quote name='Tsel']I was selling it for $8, but someone offered me a share of Splinter Cell HD so I decided to take it.

He hasn't responded in a few hours though.[/QUOTE]

I PM you a few hours ago you must not have gotten it... Check your box and let me know haha

[quote name='WV Matsui']I PM you a few hours ago you must not have gotten it... Check your box and let me know haha[/QUOTE]

The last PM I have from you is you telling me you'll get back to me after dinner.

Black Ops Rezurection DLC - $3/share.

Already bought. PM me!

Also have: (open to trades)
Split/Second (+ 2 WB games) - $6
Bulletstorm - $8
Burnout Paradise + WB Games- $3
About a blob Co-op map pack - Free! (Please only ask for it if you have the game.)

Want:
Password to [email protected] (dante's inferno share) can anyone help me out?

And here's where I'm selling my

- Tales from Space: About a Blob (13) + Tetris (12 trophies)
with inFAMOUS1, Dead Nation, Killzone Liberation PSP, LBP PSP as WB games
$4
$4

-Stacking DLC
$0.99 or offered with the one above!

--------------------------------------------------

Guys in my FIFA group, I got part two on the way! Redeemed the £35 card, now waiting on ebay seller to send the £25.
What should we get with the £5.01 that will remain?

Shift 2 group
$8/each

1. (Host)
2. Hammer_ jay
3. shaggyc
4. ayevenom
5. jlazenby1

I thought peopele would have been all over this game :/ You know if you have the disc you could trade it in and get this for basically nothing :D

Resident Evil Code Veronica X HD
1 slot available (2434MB) - $3.20

Trine
1 slot available (355MB) - $1.00

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC*
5 slots available (307MB) - $1.00

Tomb Raider Underworld + Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle*
1 slot available (6149MB/185MB) - $5.00

flOw + Welcome Back*
1 slot available (90MB) - $1.60

*Dark Forest Pack includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline and 2 trophies!
*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game, In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).
*flOw Welcome Back includes Dead Nation (1424MB), Wipeout HD/Fury (1040MB), Killzone PSP (510MB), Modnation Racers PSP (1083MB) and Wonderland Pixel theme (650KB).

PPCalc - PayPal Fee Calculator

[quote name='jlazenby1']Shift 2 group
$8/each

1. (Host)
2. Hammer_ jay
3. shaggyc
4. ayevenom
5. jlazenby1

I thought peopele would have been all over this game :/ You know if you have the disc you could trade it in and get this for basically nothing :D[/QUOTE]

i can host but i would need 3 people to pay before because i have $16 in my card

Guys in my FIFA group, I got the 2nd card!! buying the game shortly...

What should we get with the £5.01 that will remain?

[quote name='hs123']i can host but i would need 3 people to pay before because i have $16 in my card[/QUOTE]

I dont see that being a problem, some people dont make the accounts until all oaymebts have been recieved, send out paypal info and Im sure soon enough you'll have at least 3 payments

Selling (PM me):

- Tales from Space: About a Blob (13) + Tetris (12 trophies)
$4

-Stacking DLC
$0.99 or offered with the one above!

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']I think Crashmasteromega wanted mercury as well. What did you have in mind?[/QUOTE]
I'll PM you a list today/tonight.

Looking for a spot for NBA Jam On Fire Edition. PM me if available !

edit -

Also interested in a share for Beyond Good & Evil HD !

[quote name='cupcakex1']Looking for a spot for NBA Jam On Fire Edition. PM me if available !

edit -

Also interested in a share for Beyond Good & Evil HD ![/QUOTE]

I have a Beyond Good & Evil HD Share. I'm Pm'd you!

Can sameone please confirm this for me:
If I understood correctly, Resistance 3 online pass is a lot like games we gameshare here. So because I have the game, and might be interested in selling it someday, I can create new PSN account, type the code and download it to the system and it will work for my primary account. Then, when I am about to sell it, all I need to do is deactivate the account and give e-mail/pass to the buyer so he can download the pass and everything will work fine?

Also: Is online pass region locked?

You can pm me your thoughts, but I see this subject as somehow related to this thread and might be useful for someone else.

[quote name='whitedemon']Can sameone please confirm this for me:
If I understood correctly, Resistance 3 online pass is a lot like games we gameshare here. So because I have the game, and might be interested in selling it someday, I can create new PSN account, type the code and download it to the system and it will work for my primary account. Then, when I am about to sell it, all I need to do is deactivate the account and give e-mail/pass to the buyer so he can download the pass and everything will work fine?

Also: Is online pass region locked?

You can pm me your thoughts, but I see this subject as somehow related to this thread and might be useful for someone else.[/QUOTE]

You are correct, not sure if the online pass is region locked but I would imagine it is just like any other dlc

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back