CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Duke Nukem dlc comes out today. Its maps and extra mp modes. I'm just sort of interested in it, but if I could find 4 more people I would grab it. Its gonna be 9.99

"Hail to the Icons" Parody Pack next week -- October 11, to be specific. The DLC adds three new multiplayer modes: Freeze Tag, Hail to the King, and Hot Potato ("See who can hold on to the babe the longest," the description reads, testing our ability to withhold judgement). It also offers four new maps, parodying popular FPS games.

[quote name='randomdud']They didn't generate new codes with new timelines for the dual pack release? WTF?[/QUOTE]

They probably just took back old stock from retail and repackaged with UC1. I dunno, but I wouldn't risk it.

[quote name='NSYNC']They probably just took back old stock from retail and repackaged with UC1. I dunno, but I wouldn't risk it.[/QUOTE]

NK, thanks for the heads up. Though I probably won't play much of it. I played some when it first came out and was surprised that the MP was pretty fun, but I haven't played it since the first few weeks it was out.

[quote name='Lost_In_Shadows']That Duke Nukem dlc comes out today. Its maps and extra mp modes. I'm just sort of interested in it, but if I could find 4 more people I would grab it. Its gonna be 9.99

"Hail to the Icons" Parody Pack next week -- October 11, to be specific. The DLC adds three new multiplayer modes: Freeze Tag, Hail to the King, and Hot Potato ("See who can hold on to the babe the longest," the description reads, testing our ability to withhold judgement). It also offers four new maps, parodying popular FPS games.[/QUOTE]

I'll host if you can find 3 more =P

The Uncharted 2 GOTY DLC from the Dual Pack is redeemable until 9/05/2012 as it says on the card. If you have that code you don't have to worry about it expiring.

[quote name='admiralvic']anyone up for starting an inFAMOUS 2 blood group? I mean we can preorder it now so thats something :3[/QUOTE]

I'm in!

[quote name='dcibass16']Gran Turismo 5 DLC was announced; comes out next week at 12 bucks. Anyone wanna start a group?[/QUOTE]

1. jlazenby1 (host)
2. dcibass16

If youre wondering what all it comes with it includes:
2 new tracks
15 new cars (new prototype of x2010)
90 Pieces of racing gear (some nascar and other celeb suits too)
100 new paints including mattes chromes and aluminum

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/10/11/gran-turismo-5-spec-2-0-update-is-live-dlc-coming-october-18th/

That neon kart track looks fun :D

I'll host the Infamous Festival of Blood group $9.99 + Free Dynamic Theme

Festival of blood $2

1. Gamer4life88 (Host)
2. cheapbrokegamer
3. Reiter34 (PAID)
4. admiralvic (PAID)
5. dgwillia006 (PAID)

Im just going to send my paypal info out so i can set up an account and pre-order it. I'll send out the account info when i get everyone's payment.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Gamer4life88']I'll host the Infamous Festival of Blood group $9.99 + Free Dynamic Theme

Festival of blood $2

1. Gamer4life88 (Host)
2. cheapbrokegamer
3. Reiter34
4. admiralvic
5.[/QUOTE]

sounds good to me.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']I'll host the Infamous Festival of Blood group $9.99 + Free Dynamic Theme

Festival of blood $2

1. Gamer4life88 (Host)
2. cheapbrokegamer
3. Reiter34
4. admiralvic
5. dgwillia006[/QUOTE]

Im in

[quote name='Tsel']Have Bulletstorm - $8 PayPal or Shift 2 Unleashed takes this[/QUOTE]

retails price is 29.99 so the price should be 6$

[quote name='admiralvic']anyone up for starting an inFAMOUS 2 blood group? I mean we can preorder it now so thats something :3[/QUOTE]

If there's still a slot available, i'm in.

Hey, it's looking like PSN is catching on and starting to lower the price on their retail games. Borderlands is reduced to $19.99. InFamous 2 next, possibly in time for it's DLC?

Looks like that Infamous 2 F.O.B group is already full. So time for a new one.
Each share is $2.

1.Host
2.King J Gatz

This is a preorder group so we can get that theme that's included in the preorder! Must pay the host as soon as group is full!

[quote name='King J Gatz']Looks like that Infamous 2 F.O.B group is already full. So time for a new one.
Each share is $2.

1.Host
2.King J Gatz
3.SaiZn

This is a preorder group so we can get that theme that's included in the preorder! Must pay the host as soon as group is full![/QUOTE]

I'm in.

Looks like that Infamous 2 F.O.B group is already full. So time for a new one.
Each share is $2.

1.Host
2.King J Gatz
3.SaiZn
4.bastiartadi
5.harleymandvdson

Accounts for sale or trade:

#1: Borderlands + DLC
#2: Resident Evil 4 + Code Veronice + 2.5 months PS+ (Plants vs. Zombies, RE1,2,3, etc. etc. until it expires)
#3: Infamous, Little Big Planet, Dead Nation
#4: Fallout 3 DLC 5 pack

[quote name='King J Gatz']In case you guys were on the fence. That Sideways New York is a pretty tight game. I think Sunghost still has one share left.[/QUOTE]

Nah, I sold it to dgwillia006. Thanks for looking out for me though. It is pretty sweet, don't think I've ever been addicted so fast to a platformer.

m trading
1 slot ea mma
1 slot 1st strike black ops maps
1share rainbow vegas 2
3 month playstation plus voucher for sale for a 10$ psn card or amazon card

pm me offers

[quote name='bastiartadi']Looks like that Infamous 2 F.O.B group is already full. So time for a new one.
Each share is $2.

1.darkpal245
2.King J Gatz (paid)
3.SaiZn (paid)
4.bastiartadi (paid)
5.harleymandvdson (paid)[/QUOTE]

I'm in for this and will be willing to host.

[quote name='Polaris1001']Gran Turismo 5 DLC

1. jlazenby1 (host)
2. dcibass16
3. Polaris1001

If youre wondering what all it comes with it includes:
2 new tracks
15 new cars (new prototype of x2010)
90 Pieces of racing gear (some nascar and other celeb suits too)
100 new paints including mattes chromes and aluminum

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011...c-2-0-update-is-live-dlc-coming-october-18th/

That neon kart track looks fun[/QUOTE]

Anybody else?
If we cant fill the account Ill still purchase and everything, Ill just get rid of the slots later on guys

[quote name='darkpal245']I'm in for this and will be willing to host.[/QUOTE]
Im in as well. but id rather wait till the game releases until i send my money

lol I didn't realize most of the people in Heavyd814life's original Infamous Festival of Blood group left to create another. I guess I'll host a new group for the Infamous Festival of Blood preorder (which includes the dynamic theme). Add yourself if you're interested! I need 3 people. Each share is $2.

1. sunghost (host)
2. sunghost's friend

[quote name='sunghost']lol I didn't realize most of the people in Heavyd814life's original Infamous Festival of Blood group left to create another. I guess I'll host a new group for the Infamous Festival of Blood preorder (which includes the dynamic theme). Add yourself if you're interested! I need 3 people. Each share is $2.

1. sunghost (host)
2. sunghost's friend
3. gmsick
5.[/QUOTE]

im in

Anyone have the Fallout: New Vegas Add-On The Gun Runner's Arsenal?
It has the last 5 Trophies I need! I'm not even a Trophy guy but I've put so many hours into this game I need to hit 100%!

[quote name='cwinters']Im in as well. but id rather wait till the game releases until i send my money[/QUOTE]
then everyone has to wait on you, bad idea! stop being SO cheap lol

[quote name='sunghost']lol I didn't realize most of the people in Heavyd814life's original Infamous Festival of Blood group left to create another. I guess I'll host a new group for the Infamous Festival of Blood preorder (which includes the dynamic theme). Add yourself if you're interested! I need 3 people. Each share is $2.

1. sunghost (host)
2. sunghost's friend
3. envelopes
5.[/QUOTE]

I guess I can't just add my name to the list. I'll join.

1. sunghost (host)
2. sunghost's friend
3. envelopes
4. Bigwig
5.[/QUOTE]

I'll take a spot in this, didn't know there was a preorder thing.

[quote name='meeek']In case it was missed, I'm up to host an NBA jam share, might need a 2nd slot for a buddy. PM me or add yourself to the group!
[/QUOTE]

I'll join.

1. meeek -HOST
2. a buddy?
3. SaiZn

[quote name='meeek']then everyone has to wait on you, bad idea! stop being SO cheap lol[/QUOTE]

Yeah I don't see how a preorder will work if he's not going to pay until the release date. He might as well buy a share when it releases rather than preorder.

[quote name='Bigwig_rah']I'll take a spot in this, didn't know there was a preorder thing.[/QUOTE]

Ok, group is filled, I'll send out paypal info in a couple minutes.

1. sunghost (host)
2. sunghost's friend
3. gmsick
4. envelopes
5. Bigwig

[quote name='NSYNC']Hey, it's looking like PSN is catching on and starting to lower the price on their retail games. Borderlands is reduced to $19.99. InFamous 2 next, possibly in time for it's DLC?[/QUOTE]

Where did you see that inFamous2 is going to lower its price?

Edit: Ah, I see, you were just speculating. My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back